Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymber

Tymber

For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. Empty
PostSubject: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:42 pm

Hey Yeee -

I wasn't sure if you were a member of the Survivors of the Lost Holt thing - because I saw the Sea Raiders thread on here and I didn't want to clutter up Sophia's thread for "Survivors of the Lost Holt" if it's not for that. You'd mentioned the map I posted (making edits to match Survivors of the Lost Holt) - but Trollbabe had mentioned this map before - so if you need a clean version here is a link for it.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:24 am

Yay! Thanx a lot, Tymber. I had this map once, and the role playing game book. But I believe I sold it (if it is not hidden on my attic, it`s full of treasures. hm, I should sent my Sea Raiders to the treasure hunt up there, LOL).
And, no, I am not a member of the Survivors of the Lost Holt. I am in no gaming holt, that takes  too much time. I am just a little ink-pen.swinging artist  What a Face  . And the Sea Raiders are no holt, they are only in my crazy head , in the RPG corner with writing (started by Embala) and in the pictures I draw in my sketchbook thread.
But I still can`t locate the place  on the map, where Final Quest ended.  Was it New Land or Homeland?  I think it was Homeland, because of that father tree-thingie , but I am no Wolfrider fan, I do not follow location hints and remember them.
Has anyone any idea?

(Edited 2 times)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 5:56 pm

The Wolfrideres regrew the Fathertree at the place of the original Fathertree and defended it against the Djunsmen (from New Land). So it's Homeland you are looking for, Yeee.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 6:14 pm

Oh my, Thaaanx a lot Em. Ok, the Sea Raiders start with Yeee on the shore of the Vastdeep Water.
For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. Yeeess10
...at the west coast in the northern part, but a  not too cold area.

Last edited by Yeee on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:12 pm

The map from the RPG was different. I have that map on my other site, where I made a dice roller for the ElfQuest RPG.

Check out EQ Roll to see different sizes of the map. If you're focused on the main holt and Vast Deep, the RPG map is better suited.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:23 pm

One is glad to be of service, Yeee.

Great clear map, Tymber - no "chunks" visible anymore! Like

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 7:28 pm

Embala wrote:

Great clear map, Tymber - no "chunks" visible anymore! Like

Always glad to help where I can.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 4:56 am

YAY! Great , that map is super for the beginning. Many thanx!
And hey, to you Tymber and all other elves: this is no closed roleplaying game, everyone , who wants , can come to the shore where Vaeri and Embala met Yeee`s pod (whoever your OCs are: Gliders , Trolls, Sun Villager, Wolfriders or elves from totally new unkown tribes ). This is more a brainstorming -fun-game und I will keep the rules very simple, nearly everything is allowed (just such a nonsense like unicorns and dragons which is not Elfquesty stays outside What a Face )

Tymber

Tymber

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 5:30 am

Yeee wrote:
YAY! Great , that map is super for the beginning. Many thanx!
And hey, to you Tymber and all other elves: this is no closed roleplaying game, everyone , who wants , can come to the shore where Vaeri and Embala met Yeee`s pod (whoever your OCs are: Gliders , Trolls, Sun Villager, Wolfriders or elves from totally new unkown tribes ). This is more a brainstorming -fun-game und I will keep the rules very simple, nearly everything is allowed (just such a nonsense like unicorns and dragons which is not Elfquesty stays outside What a Face  )

Thank you for the invite, but for now I will pass.
I am currently running 3 D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) games, which are much more frequent now (everyone's working from home these days, itching to do something), I also have a podcast, and a web series I release weekly. So my time is pretty carved out, because I also need to make time to acknowledge the wife from time to time.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 5:35 am

Oh yes, I understand , there is too less time left. I have the same problem.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.   For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt. Empty

Back to top Go down

For Yeee & The Sea Raiders holt.
Page 1 of 1