HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:34 am

Sure

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Wow what unusual markings for a cat.

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:13 pm

Awww... Melanis so adorable, Beryl! Look at these markings - extraordinary. *wants to cuddle and scratch*

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Thank you Golden and Embala
I rarely think about how unusual his markings are

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 1:37 am

My brother in all but blood.

Signature image by Embala. <3
Back to top Go down
Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 1:41 am

This is the picture of Odin I use for EVERYTHING (wallpaper on my machine, gmail, credit card, phone, you name it) taken by my wife at Mammoth last year.
https://scontent-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/463146_402202933133792_1046254737_o.jpg

Will make them links because the image is so wide.

Last edited by Stonehowl on Sun May 10, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 1:42 am

That's a gorgeous photo, Tymber! It shows your bond.

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Tymber

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 1:44 am

Embala wrote:
That's a gorgeous photo, Tymber! It shows your bond.

Thank you! I can not put into words how much I love Odin!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 2:14 am

What a pretty baby.

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 2:25 pm

awww lookit all the cute widdle puppies!! i love the lil chiuahas people, so cute.

and omg yay, another beardie owner!! YAY FOR THE DRAGON RIDERS OF THE FATHER TREE FORUM!!<3

anyway this is my girl, Gypsy. about 4 or 5 years old, and when i move, she will be getting a pretty new sister.^^

Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 2:52 pm

She's cute, Vaeri ... looks like smiling.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 3:07 pm

i really need to take more pics of her....XD she's such a ham, she always poses. i think i'll do that this weekend when i take her out in the yard to do her business. she turns so pretty pale out in the sunlight!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 3:38 pm

*looking forward to get more Gypsy*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Fri May 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Vaeri wrote:
awww lookit all the cute widdle puppies!! i love the lil chiuahas people, so cute.

and omg yay, another beardie owner!! YAY FOR THE DRAGON RIDERS OF THE FATHER TREE FORUM!!<3

anyway this is my girl, Gypsy. about 4 or 5 years old, and when i move, she will be getting a pretty new sister.^^

Another pretty baby.

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Sat May 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Aww, Gypsy is really cute and pretty Vaeri! And like Embala said, looks like smiling. I bet she ist a'"good girl"! Smile))

If you see a Fairy Ring
In a field of grass,
Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Sun May 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Vaeri wrote:

BEAUTIFUL!!!

My poor girl is shedding so bad right now, or I'd post a newer phto of her too Wink But she's just as golden as yours is Vaeri! And we just got my son his new baby dragon for his birthday last month as OMG HE"S SO CUTE!!!

Glad to see Odin is still doing well, Tymber! He's gorgeous!

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Well there you are stranger. Long time no see or hear from for that matter. Glad to have you with us again.

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Mon May 11, 2015 4:39 pm

What I love seeing is the wide diversity of pets people have! So many people, with compassionate hearts!

G0lden wrote:
Well there you are stranger.  Long time no see or hear from for that matter.  Glad to have you with us again.

Who me? Yeah. The Big Bad drove me away from the official - but here, I feel like home again.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

As many of us do as well.

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Koji.... I seriously need your help... *is laughing so hard*

Austin bought a 3 year old female bearded dragon from a lady who can no longer take care of her.

Ummmm....

I think this girl is Jabba th Hut's sister....

We know she needs a diet, so we're cutting out the mealworms and replacing the freeze-dried crickets with live ones because the woman also stated this dragon has severe constipation problems. I'm thinking all the "freeze dried* type of food may be the cause?

Do you have any advice, Koji?

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:29 am

Soaking. LOTS of soaking. And yeah, live food. Exercise GOOD.

You may want to check with a herp vet to see if there's anything underlying, as well.

By the thrice struck gods, tho, she's Godzilla!

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
http://servalspot.com
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:47 pm

O.M.G. :afftraid: ... this girl is HUGE!

... but she has a really cute smile Smile

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Kojiyumi wrote:
Soaking.  LOTS of soaking.  And yeah, live food.  Exercise GOOD.  

You may want to check with a herp vet to see if there's anything underlying, as well.  

Well, in our area there's really no reptile vets, and that's why I come to you Wink Wink Seriously, Koji, I swear you know more about these babies than college educated vets Razz But if the change in diet and exercise doesn't make a difference in a month or two, I'll check into vets in Pittsburgh. I'm sure the bigger city would have some.

Embala, what's even cuter is her mouth is crooked! So it makes the front of her smile even cuter ^__^

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:31 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Kojiyumi wrote:
Soaking.  LOTS of soaking.  And yeah, live food.  Exercise GOOD.  

Well, in our area there's really no reptile vets, and that's why I come to you Wink Wink  Seriously, Koji, I swear you know more about these babies than college educated vets Razz  But if the change in diet and exercise doesn't make a difference in a month or two, I'll check into vets in Pittsburgh. I'm sure the bigger city would have some.

Embala, what's even cuter is her mouth is crooked! So it makes the front of her smile even cuter ^__^

Awww! You flatter! cathat

You may want to invest in a postal scale and track weight gain/loss. I'd be a little worried about fatty liver, so I'd keep a good record of weight jut in case you need to consult a vet. It will make things a LOT easier on that first visit.

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
http://servalspot.com
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton   Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:40 pm

He has chosen my rather large dining room vase as his new toilet -.-

"get a bird..." I said... "they're fun..." I said....

He IS the cutest and sweetest little thing tho! I love you

Companions of Fur, Feather, Scale, and Chiton
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next