Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+22
Startear
Prayer
Lunakat
Arill3.0
Beryl
Tynami
Vaeri
Cleopatra
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Trollbabe
G0lden
Redhead Ember
Stormcatcher
jaRf
Evil Evie
Yeee
IceTooth
Sifra
Kojiyumi
Embala
Rainflower
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How do you feel? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2023 6:03 am

I hope you recover as fast as possible, @Trollbabe. Good thing to have it overwith at least.
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 11:29 pm

Achy. hoping to be welcoming a little one soon in the coming days (due date is tomorrow, so it could be anytime). Woo!

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 2:15 am

🤞🤞
Wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 11:13 pm

Well life has been interesting for me the last several months. First my son Alan, finally stopped having to work 6 days a week due to insufficient employees for graveyard. I had to do everything around the house and of course most of it was his stuff that needed to be done.

Work has changed. We now contract with a different company and an entirely new system to work with. Still the same job as the last one but different company. At least I can still work from home.

To top it all off my dad had been ill. As he would say, "Time is winding down."

Then losing my Kashmir to sudden illness.

Then I got Shingles. Oh joy!. I'm so lucky. I got an atypical case; it is not on my face. I got it down the left side of my neck and up behind my left ear and head. I did get a couple of spots on the front of my neck. I'm getting better everyday. Will be back to work later this week.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 5:03 am

That's allot of things at once @G0lden. I'm really glad both you and your son gets a better working situation. 6 days in a row??? His boss should be sued.

Kashmir, I take it that was your pet? My deepest condolences Crying or Very sad

I hope you feel better, that doesn't sound comfortable.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2024 1:20 am

He made more money than I did last year.

For those who haven't gotten their Shingles vaccine do so. Trust me, you don't want shingles.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 3:44 pm

My sympathies. Hubby had shingles once. We have since both had our shots.

I'm not sad, just disappointed at the fact that we are well into the 21st century and we still can't settle our differences without bankrolling the arms industry.

Specifically, I am disappointed with the tensions between Americans who have connections with either side of the current violence in the Holy Land.

As an expat American kid raised in Saudi, am also a Christian who respects Judaism. I try to stay out of politics. But on my last trip to a local Arab grocery, I noticed a Palestinian flag behind the counter. They had T-shirts for sale that read, "I support Palestine." I realized sadly that I couldn't shop there anymore.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 4:22 pm

Aw that's sad, @Trollbabe. It's so disturbing when locals go political like that. We had a similar problem once in the ship I worked in, and my turquish colleague felt a bit threatened when someone from another group came in and acted up.

You can have shots for that? I had no idea, but then again it's never been a problem.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 4:22 pm

I feel optimistic now that the days are lighter.
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 10:56 am

Sleep deprivation is real! It's amazing how tired I am right now and yet I still feel like I've reached a point where I can face my days and not be a complete zombie.

I really dislike when things get political too trollbabe. I had to stop watching a YouTube I really enjoyed because she took her support to the next level and made watching her content unbearable. But I don't want to silence people either, because being active in politics is what keeps things in check. It's just sad that people only focus on the national and global level. If you care get involved in your local community first. Once you show you can make a difference there, then step up and help on the next level. Sadly even our own government puts other countries first. It just irks me. We could do so much good if we put our actions and our money where it will make the most difference and then let those actions ripple outward.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 11:37 am

Sadly, often people who acts political isn't really about it, they only want an excuse to be angry at someone. And there is a difference between lighting a candle and putting fuel on an already burning fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19