Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT

Go down 
+2
Evil Evie
Yeee
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Empty
PostSubject: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 6:06 am

It had to happen like this: Everyone is celebrating chat AI, so how should I keep my hands off it.

Since I finally wanted to be creative again but unfortunately I have a long-term annoying infection that nails me exhausted on the sofa in the evening, I decided to let someone else be creative for me.
Chat is dumb though and it forgets anything written after 3000 words.
I'll skip the first attempt, because fishermen on the seabed who haul in their nets are such nonsense.

My initial order was:
Write a story about the sea elves Yeee, a dark-skinned, black-haired woman with 2 different-colored eyes (right yellow, left gray-green), her 7-year-old daughter Lilypad, and her 14-year-old daughter Moonlight. The story takes place in the Elfquest universe.

1)
Yeee was a sea elf, born and raised in the underwater kingdom of the Blue Mountain.

Oh my, and Winnowill is the kingsqueen, huh?)

She had dark skin and long black hair, but what made her truly unique were her eyes - her right eye was a bright yellow, while her left eye was a soft gray-green. Many in her tribe believed this gave her the power to see things others could not, and they often sought her out for guidance.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay62
First image of Yeee

For sure! come all to me, I am the smartest here, LOL

Yeee had two daughters - Lilypad, a curious and playful 7-year-old, and Moonlight, a serious and responsible 14-year-old. The three of them lived in a small, cozy home at the edge of the sea, surrounded by colorful fish and coral.

So they live at the edge of the sea under water?

One day, while Lilypad was playing by the shore, she found a strange object washed up on the sand. It was a small boat, made of wood and adorned with delicate carvings. Lilypad had never seen anything like it before, and she ran to show her mother and sister.

Moonlight immediately recognized the boat as belonging to the surface elves - a group of elves who lived above the water, on the land. They were known to be curious and adventurous, but also dangerous, as they did not understand the ways of the sea.

Yeee knew that they had to return the boat to its owners before they came looking for it. She gathered some supplies and set out with her daughters to find the surface elves.

They traveled for days, through treacherous waters and unfamiliar territory. Along the way, they encountered other sea creatures - some friendly, others not so much. But Yeee's keen eyes and quick thinking always got them out of danger.

Oh no, soooo NOT . Keen eyes lol, Yeee is slightely short sightened -physicly and mental

Finally, they reached the surface and found the land-dwelling elves. They were amazed by Yeee and her daughters - they had never seen sea elves before. Yeee explained the situation and returned the boat, and the surface elves thanked them for their honesty and bravery.

On the journey back home, Lilypad asked her mother why they had to go through so much trouble just to return a boat. Yeee smiled and told her daughter that it was important to do what was right, even if it was difficult.

Now we are in a children TV show story with the neccessary moral message-sigh

Moonlight nodded in agreement, and added that it was also important to learn about other cultures and ways of life. She said that perhaps they could visit the surface elves again someday, and learn more about them.

Yeee smiled proudly at her daughters. They were wise beyond their years, and she knew that they would continue to do great things in the world.

And so, the sea elf family returned to their home under the sea, happy and content in the knowledge that they had done the right thing.

....and they lived happily ever after. Of course it had to write the end of the story since I ordered a story , not a snippet of a story

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Courts12a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Rayhan26a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Rayhan27a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 8:48 am

Cute story Yee!
I might try a chat bot story sometime, it looks fun!
How did you get blue mountain in there? Did you feed that to the ai? (Also, hope you feel better.)

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 9:18 am

Not bad for an AI!

Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyWed Mar 15, 2023 5:26 pm

Yes indeed, Leanan, the second try was so good for letting chat continue.

Thanx Evil Evie, I am feeling better now. I fed the ai with this: "The story takes place in the Elfquest universe." The more precise your instructions are, the better the result can be (can be, but doesn't have to be). Sometimes chat writes rubbish, and sometimes really cool stuff. Smile

My response was:
Correction: Yeee is the matriarch of a Sea Elven pod (like an Orca pod). In addition to the two daughters, she has  adult  sons. She has blue-black, shoulder-length curly hair. She is moody and grumpy. Lilypad's hair is auburn curls, her right eye is yellow and her left eye is green. She is fair-skinned, as is Moonlight. But this one has a blue left eye and the right one yellow. She has fluffy blonde long hair that forms a huge fluffy quiff over her forehead. Lilypad is cheeky. Moonlight is an emo, she hates injustice.
And this is, what Chat made out of the additions:

2)
Yeee was the matriarch of a Sea Elven pod, and she was known to be moody and grumpy at times. She had blue-black, shoulder-length curly hair that she often wore pulled back in a messy bun.
LOL I so hate buns, but the thought of it is cool, I would have never written such stuff
Despite her occasional bad mood, she was a respected leader and fiercely protective of her family.

In addition to her two daughters, Lilypad and Moonlight, Yeee had several adult sons. They all lived together in a tight-knit community, hunting and fishing for their food, and exploring the vast depths of the sea.

Lilypad, with her auburn curls and mismatched eyes, was a cheeky and mischievous 7-year-old. Her right eye was a bright yellow, while her left eye was a soft green. She loved playing pranks on her siblings and exploring the coral reefs near their home.

Moonlight, on the other hand, was a 14-year-old emo with fluffy blonde long hair that formed a huge fluffy quiff over her forehead. She had fair skin and one blue eye and one yellow eye, a trait that was unusual even among the sea elves. She had a deep sense of justice and hated any form of inequality or injustice.
One day, while out hunting for food, the Sea Elven pod came across a group of rogue sea creatures terrorizing a school of fish. The rogue creatures were much larger and more aggressive than the sea elves, and they were quickly overpowering the smaller fish.

Who are these beings?

Moonlight was the first to leap into action, summoning the strength of the sea to help her family fight off the rogue creatures. Lilypad, too young to fight, stayed close to her mother as Yeee and her adult children joined the fray.

Despite being outnumbered and outmatched, the Sea Elven pod fought bravely. Moonlight's eyes blazed with righteous anger as she hurled bolts of energy at the rogue creatures.

Oh my, Chat gives her granddad Rayeks energy bolt magic! How cool is that?

Lilypad cheered on her siblings, occasionally sneaking in a prank or two.

In the end, the sea elves emerged victorious, driving off the rogue creatures and saving the school of fish.

And then they ate them themselves, lol

Yeee beamed with pride as she looked at her family, each one having played a vital role in the battle.
As they swam back to their home, Yeee reflected on how lucky she was to have such a strong and united family. Despite their differences in temperament and appearance, they were all bound together by their love for each other and their connection to the sea.

And as for Lilypad and Moonlight, they knew that they had proven themselves to be fierce warriors, ready to defend their family and their home at any cost.

Then I responded
Correction: The rogue creatures in the text are Orcas.  The elf kingdom is not of the Blue Mountain but the sea-merelves call themselves the "Sea Raiders"...some explanations. description of Yeees magical ability, Sharuk,2nd adult son: Blackfin.....etc

Answer from Chat:

3)

The Sea Elven pod, known as the "Sea Raiders," were a powerful and magical group of merelves who could transform their mermaid tails into legs and their gills into lungs. Yeee, their matriarch, had the ability to control the water itself and could even cause tsunamis when necessary.

As the Sea Raiders hunted for food one day, they encountered a group of rogue creatures that turned out to be Orcas, fierce predators that had been attacking and killing many of the smaller sea creatures. Yeee immediately called upon her family to join the battle, and they transformed into their warrior forms to defend their home and their food source.

Let me guess now they turn into Sailor Moons or Pichie Pichie Pitch and battle-sing it all to the ground

Sharuk, Yeee's eldest son, was the guardian of the pod and responsible for protecting his family.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay61
first image of Sharuk
With his very dark brown skin, long straight blue-black hair, and bright yellow eyes that resembled a seagull's, he was a fierce fighter and strategist. He led the charge against the Orcas, and his strength and determination inspired the rest of the pod to fight even harder.

Blackfin, Yeee's second adult son, was more gentle and highly intelligent. He had a deep love for the stars and often dreamed of traveling to explore them. In contrast to his mother's wild and short-tempered nature, Blackfin was calm and rational, and he deliberately chose to oppose her in this way.

Together, the Sea Raiders fought bravely against the Orcas, and Lilypad and Moonlight were right by their mother's side, using their own unique magical abilities to assist in the battle. Moonlight summoned bolts of energy to strike the Orcas, while Lilypad used her mischievous nature to distract and confuse them.

In the end, the Sea Raiders emerged victorious, driving the Orcas away and restoring balance to their underwater world. Yeee beamed with pride at her family's bravery and strength, and she knew that Sharuk and Blackfin had proven themselves to be just as powerful and important as she was.

As they swam back to their home, the Sea Raiders celebrated their victory and their unity as a family. They knew that there would be more battles to come, but they were confident that they could overcome any challenge as long as they stood together.
stood? more swim together

Not all too much detailed, but okay.

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Courts12a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Rayhan26a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Rayhan27a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 12:30 am

your notes on the story had me dying with laughter. Sailor Moon sea raider elves....XDD and the story...."she summoned the strength of the sea" really? is she Moana now? XDD and children's story with a moral on the first one...hahaha!! hilarious. oh the things these AI can do...
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:51 am

Ah ok, I never saw "Moana", so that's why I couldn't see the reference. LOL! Cool, thanx a lot for your comment , Vaeri, go on, tell me, what I do not see. I like to see CHats references to be  unrevealed.

In the meantime, Chat has provided me with masses of text. Through constant editing, I even managed to get the bot to produce violence and salacious treats contrary to the instructions of its designers. So it will still be very interesting, GRIN!

Next thing I wrote:
Correction: All Sea Raider sea elves are preferably in their fishtail form. Only on land do they magically shape their legs. All except Blackfin, who prefers to have legs. Blackfin has ...description follows
Another adult child of Yeee: Ortega, he's only 18 and already posing as a big elven man and hero. He keeps bugging the other adults about when he'll finally get his own trident (Yeee always says with a grin on her face because she's proud of him: "Soon, certainly very soon..." and he will do anything to get the right to get it. ...description.... Everything about him, including his huge tail fin (he has the largest of the pod members) indicates that he will grow into a large and certainly dominant male.
Then there's Shinz' 10-year-old wild ...description... a cheeky but friendly disposition, just like Lilypad. The two are like little mermaid-elf pirates.

CreatioN:

4)

As the Sea Raider pod swam towards the Rainbow Reef, Yeee used her magical powers to sense the water currents and guide the pod towards the right direction. The reef was known to be a mysterious and magical place, full of wonders and dangers alike.

I wanted Chat to write about one of my earlier pictures where the  cut out podmembers where glued on a watercolour picture that was done by little Moonlight in school

As they approached the reef, the Sea Raiders saw that it was indeed a sight to behold. The coral formations were bright and colorful, and a myriad of fish and other sea creatures swam around them. The water was clear and shimmering, and the rays of sunlight that filtered through the surface created a beautiful display of light and shadow.

Lilypad and Shinz, the youngest members of the pod, were ecstatic with the discovery. They swam around the reef, chasing after the fish and playing with the dolphins. Moonlight, on the other hand, was more cautious. She had heard stories about the reef being haunted by sea monsters and other dangerous creatures.

they just discovered it but already knew about it? Okaaay

As the Sea Raiders explored the reef, they noticed a strange energy emanating from a specific area. It was a deep blue cave, with an entrance that seemed to glow with an eerie light. Yeee sensed that the energy was coming from within the cave, and her curiosity got the best of her.

She swam towards the entrance of the cave, and the rest of the pod followed her. As they entered the cave, they saw that it was unlike anything they had ever seen before. The walls were covered with shimmering crystals, and the air was thick with magic.

Suddenly, they heard a low growl, and a shadowy figure emerged from the darkness. It was an orca, much larger than any they had ever seen before. The orca growled again, and the Sea Raiders knew that they were in trouble.

wander how growling under water can be accomplished

Yeee stepped forward,  with a fistail? her eyes glowing with power. She knew that she had to use her magic to protect her pod. She summoned a powerful wave, which slammed into the orca and knocked it back.

The orca roared in anger, and it charged towards Yeee. But she was ready. She summoned another wave, and this time it was even stronger. The orca was no match for her power, and it was knocked back once again.

As the orca retreated, the Sea Raiders breathed a sigh of relief. They knew that they had stumbled upon something dangerous, but they also knew that they had the power to protect themselves.

They continued to explore the reef, discovering more wonders and dangers along the way. And as they swam back to their home, they knew that they had just experienced an adventure that they would never forget.

partly this was very cool and Elfquesty, the magical cave and Yeees water powers are perfectly written about

Correction: They stay in the Rainbow reef. write about Ortega and Moonlight, she does not like him. When he brags that he discovered the reef because he's the fastest swimmer on the pod, she sticks out her tongue and replies vigorously. Write about Sharuks and Yeees reaction on Ortega.

5)
Ortega had been boasting about his swimming speed, claiming that he was the one who discovered the Rainbow Reef, where the pod had decided to stay for a while. Moonlight rolled her eyes, finding Ortega's bragging to be insufferable. She didn't like him much, finding him to be too full of himself and too eager to prove his worth.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay59
When Ortega mentioned his discovery to Yeee, she simply grinned and said, "That's nice, son." Sharuk, on the other hand, was less impressed. He knew that Ortega tended to exaggerate his accomplishments, and he didn't want the young elf to get too full of himself.

"Remember, Ortega," Sharuk said, "It's not always about who's the fastest. It's about being observant, being patient, and being smart."

Ortega puffed up his chest, determined to prove himself to Sharuk and the rest of the pod. Moonlight just rolled her eyes again, thinking to herself that Ortega would never change. She didn't care much for him, but she knew that he was still a part of the pod, and she would do her best to work with him.

No, she wouldn`t , he is the stupid elder bro for her, she sticks out her tongue. Chat, write this way.

6)
Moonlight couldn't help but stick out her tongue when Ortega bragged about discovering the Rainbow Reef. She found him to be insufferable, especially when he tried to take credit for things he didn't do.

Sharuk and Yeee noticed Moonlight's reaction and exchanged a knowing look. They knew that Moonlight didn't care much for Ortega, but they also knew that he was still her elder brother and a part of their pod.

"Come on, Moonlight," Yeee said, "Let's not be rude. Ortega may be a bit full of himself, but he's still your brother and a part of this pod."

Moonlight rolled her eyes but nodded, knowing that Yeee was right. She would try her best to tolerate Ortega, even though he annoyed her to no end.

I like thiese parts very much, they fit good for my elves. Ilove it when someone else or somethin else writes stuff about my OCs

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 1:58 pm

Ohh these make me giggle. A reef called Rainbow Reef, really? Incidentally....i'm not sure if the elves ever actually saw a rainbow or had a name for it...did they?*puzzled*

Also how is there air in an UNDERWATER cave?? Lol! Also stepping forward with a fishtail is quite hilarious. I bet it'd look like one of those crazy 3D model bloopers where the model malfunctions!

Perhaps i should give this a try with Blackfin and Vaeri...i wanna make something goofy so maybe it'll be a story involving Vaeri's new dress!

Edit: i did and oh how it made me giggle!

Once upon a time, on a sunny day at the beach, Blackfin was waiting eagerly for Vaeri's arrival. He had only seen her once before, but he couldn't forget the way she looked at him with her mesmerizing mahogany auburn curls and her aqua green eyes.

As he waited, he transformed his tail into legs, donned his best black tunic and headed towards the shore. There he saw Vaeri, looking stunning in a new aqua green Victorian gown with vine and leaf patterns, her hair cascading down in soft curls.

Blackfin's eyes widened as he saw her, and he couldn't help but blush. He was always shy around her, but he knew he had to show his admiration for her.

"Vaeri, you look absolutely stunning," Blackfin stammered.

Vaeri blushed at his compliment and twirled around in her new dress. "Thank you, Blackfin," she said with a smile. "I thought you might like it."

Blackfin couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was in love with Vaeri, even though she was much older than him. Her wisdom and beauty were captivating.

As they walked along the beach, hand in hand, they stumbled upon a group of seagulls, who were squawking loudly. Blackfin tried to shoo them away, but they kept coming back, pecking at Vaeri's dress.

"Get away, you pesky birds!" Blackfin shouted.

But Vaeri just laughed, taking off her circlet and shaking it at the birds, who flew away in a flurry of feathers.

"Looks like I have a new weapon against these feisty birds," she said, putting the circlet back on her head.

Blackfin couldn't help but chuckle at her bravery. He knew he was lucky to have someone like Vaeri in his life.

As the sun began to set, they sat on the sand, watching the waves roll in. Blackfin wrapped his arms around Vaeri, feeling content and happy.

"Vaeri, I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I can't help but feel like you're the one for me," Blackfin said, nervously.

Vaeri turned to him, taking his face in her hands. "Blackfin, I feel the same way," she said, before leaning in to kiss him.

As they kissed under the stars, with the waves lapping at their feet, Blackfin knew that he had found his soulmate. And he was grateful for every moment he had with Vaeri, even if they were constantly harassed by seagulls.

Last edited by Vaeri on Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 6:50 pm

Aaaaaw how sweet is this new storyline Very Happy  In fact in my current post I was going to ask you and Embala if I could use your OC`s in a new story thread at Chat . I would send Blackfin on an exploration trip where he arrived at a coast where he meets Vaeri, they fall for each other and she introduces him to her friend Embala. Would that be something? Smile

I must admit, your story has become very Elfquesty. Soulmates??? So deep is Blackys love for her ? Yes the bot is so bloody fast with all developments. First they meet for the first time and in the next moment they have lived happily ever after. Laughing  
I just wait for his proposal. I love you

Blackfin walks around in his sundays best vest? Maybe this one?
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT 8uf82e10
the translator says, a circlet is a bangle, a thing worn around the arm. And Vaeri puts it back into her hair? Laughing

Here is my next section:
7)
Blackfin was fascinated by the Rainbow Reef and couldn't help but marvel at its beauty. Lilypad and Shinz were equally captivated, their eyes wide with wonder as they explored the colorful corals and exotic sea creatures.

As they swam further into the reef, they stumbled upon a cave that seemed to shimmer with magical energy. Blackfin was the first to sense it, his firestarting ability tingling in his fingertips.

"This must be elfin magic," he said, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "We should investigate further."

Lilypad and Shinz nodded eagerly, both curious to learn more about the cave and its secrets. They swam inside, their fishtails propelling them forward effortlessly, and soon found themselves surrounded by glowing crystals and mysterious symbols etched into the walls.
As they studied the symbols, Blackfin noticed something odd about the cave's energy. It was almost as if it was drawing power from the surrounding waters, channeling it into a potent magical force.

"This cave is incredible," he said, his voice filled with awe. "We need to find out more about it."

The others agreed, and they spent the rest of the day exploring the cave and studying its magical properties. They knew that this discovery could change everything for their pod, and they couldn't wait to see where it would take them next.

As they continued to explore the cave, they came across a shimmering pool of water.
waterpools in seawater, thats magic!
Yeee immediately sensed that it was magical and cautioned everyone to be careful. Blackfin, who was fascinated by magic, suggested that they all try to touch the water to see what would happen.

Lilypad, always curious and adventurous, was the first to dip her finger into the water. As soon as she did, she felt a warm, soothing energy spreading through her body. She giggled with delight and urged the others to try.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay55
Lil`Lily on her pad
Shinz, who was usually a bit hesitant, was emboldened by Lilypad's reaction and eagerly plunged his whole hand into the pool. He too felt the magical energy coursing through him, making him feel stronger and more confident.

Blackfin and Moonlight, who were both more reserved than the others, were hesitant to touch the water at first. But seeing the joy and excitement on the faces of their siblings, they eventually relented and touched the water as well. They too felt the magical energy and were amazed by its power.

As they continued to explore the cave, they discovered more and more magical pools of water, each with its own unique energy and properties. Yeee, who had been cautious at first, was now fascinated by the magic and encouraged her children to continue exploring.

They spent hours in the cave, touching the magical waters and marveling at their effects. By the time they emerged, they were all feeling stronger, more confident, and more connected to the magic of the sea.
As they swam back to their pod, Yeee and her children discussed their findings and marveled at the power of elfin magic. They knew that they had stumbled upon something truly special, and they couldn't wait to share their discovery with the rest of the Sea Raider sea elves.

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:32 pm

I made an updated version i like better lol. And circlet is like a crown or tiara. It's what i call that gold and blue thing on her forehead.

Updated story:

So they find magic springs in your story? Lol that's like a series i read, Xanth series by Piers Anthony. They should be careful though! If it's like that series, there are pools of Love and Hate, which makes you feel that emotion for the first person you see after touching the water.

And please feel free to use Vaeri, this is amusing!
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:33 pm

Vaeri, your writing is sooo romantic... a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT 1f60d ...Yeee, I love your unique fantasy elements , like the magical pools and how you involve the senses! It makes the scene come alive! Sending

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 7:39 pm

Lol well i did put in that i wanted a funny romantic story! Hmm what to do next though? Oh and my post before this has an updated version of the story. More specifics
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 9:18 pm

I ended up looking up the chat bot because I was curious and it is way more sophisticated then I realized. I plugged a few things in (not Elfquest related yet) and it popped out some great stuff. I can see that you are all having quite a bit of fun with it. I'm not super familiar with your sea elves or your ocs Vaeri, but if this continues I'll get to learn a lot.

Maybe I'll try my hand at with Fire-eye and her tribe. It would definitely make building her tribe and the things that happen around them during the hidden years easier. I didn't really plan on doing much with that idea, but with this...we shall see.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 10:27 pm

I am too damned amused by this thing, someone take it away from me lol

Once upon a time, on the world of Abode, there lived a lovemate pair named Blackfin and Vaeri. They resided in a small hut near the beach and had a simple yet peaceful life. Blackfin was an excellent fisherman and would often go spearfishing in the nearby waters to catch dinner for the two of them.

One evening, as the sun was setting, Blackfin returned from fishing with a small catch of fish and a couple of clams. Vaeri greeted him with a warm smile and helped him clean the fish and prepare them for dinner. While Blackfin was content with simply grilling the fish over an open fire, Vaeri decided to make a small salad with some of the vegetables she had gathered earlier that day.

As they sat down to eat, Vaeri savored the flavors of the grilled fish and the crispness of her homemade salad. Blackfin, on the other hand, was delighted with the clams he had gathered earlier that day and slurped them down with relish.

Over dinner, they chatted about their day, the upcoming harvest festival, and their plans for the future. As they finished their meal, Blackfin suggested taking a stroll along the beach to watch the stars come out.

Hand in hand, they walked along the beach, enjoying the cool evening breeze and the gentle sound of the waves crashing against the shore. As they gazed up at the sky, they felt a deep sense of contentment and gratitude for the simple yet fulfilling life they had together.

Finally, as the moon rose high in the sky, they returned to their hut and settled in for the night. As they drifted off to sleep, they knew that no matter what challenges the future may bring, they would face them together, as lovemates on the world of Abode.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 6:31 am

@Prayer: I just need to write a small definition of my characters and where a story should take place and in which universe, then it is the ChatGPT program , that produces fantastic storys, not me. It created the growling orca and the magival cave with its magic pools inside the undersea cave. The fanatstic thing about ChatGPT is, that it usese your characters and generates storysnippets or mostly whole storys which can be so cool, sometimes even direct conversation between them Very Happy I love you  

@Evil Evie: Yay, the next one got infested with Chat! Laughing heh heh, it`s contagious.
If you like to see pictures of the sea elves, you can find them in my thread: "Yeees sketchbook)
And I do not  know your story ideas. Do you use the given character Fire eye of the Elfquest comics?

@Vaeri:....and they lived happily ever after, or as we say it in german fairytales: and if they have not died they still live today.  
Looks like Chat forgot that Blackfin is a merelf , not a fisherman. That romance! The valentine image I drew of your couple would fit in here now, grin.

Next:
8 )
As Yeee was gathering some fruits and vegetables on the island, she noticed a faint glow emanating from a nearby cave. Curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to investigate. Yeee knew she had to be careful as she sensed powerful elfin magic emanating from the cave. She called out to her pod members and asked them to keep watch from the sea while she entered the cave.

As she got closer, she realized that the cave was much larger than she thought. The entrance was wide, and the walls were covered in glowing crystals of all colors. She cautiously made her way through the cave, her magical abilities alert for any danger.

As she got deeper, the glow of the crystals grew brighter and the air became warmer. She soon came to a large chamber where she saw an ancient altar. It was covered in runes and symbols she didn't recognize. She knew this was elfin magic, and it was powerful.

Suddenly, she heard a voice behind her. She spun around to see Moonlight and Blackfin standing there. They had followed her into the cave. Yeee was furious that they had disobeyed her and put themselves in danger, but before she could say anything, they pointed to the altar.

A glowing orb floated above the altar, and they all felt the magic emanating from it. They approached it slowly, and the orb began to pulse with a bright light. Suddenly, Yeee was engulfed in a burst of magic, and she disappeared.

Moonlight and Blackfin were startled, but they knew they had to find Yeee.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay54
an image of shy Blacky, colored by Vaeri
They ventured deeper into the cave and eventually found her, lying on the ground, unconscious. They quickly checked her for injuries and found that she was unharmed, but the magic had drained her of all her energy.

They knew they had to get her back to the pod, but they couldn't carry her. That's when Shinz came up with an idea. He ran out to the sea and summoned the dolphins. (The dolphins were happy to help and formed a litter with their bodies to carry Yeee back to the pod. - WTF- does not work at all! Dolphins do not form a bag or what to carry them, LOL

When they got back to the pod, Yeee was still unconscious. Lilypad used her magic to heal her mother, and soon Yeee was back on her feet. She was grateful to her children for saving her, but also scolded them for their recklessness.
Whoa, Lily becomes a healer like grandma Leetah, I couldn`t foresee that!

The experience had left them all shaken, but they couldn't forget the magic of the cave. They knew they had to learn more about it, and so they set out to explore the cave further. They found ancient scrolls and books, all written in elfin runes, detailing the magic of the cave and its many secrets.

Over the years, they continued to visit the cave, learning more and more about its magic. They used the knowledge they gained to help their pod and protect them from the dangers of the sea. And as they continued their travels, they knew that the magic of the cave would always be with them, guiding and protecting them on their journeys.

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 10:54 am

Yeah i think it forgot the merelf part, i had been fiddling around a lot XD but it had him fishing with a pole or something and i knew that wasn't the Sea Raider way! Lol and indeed it would

The chat is getting better with your stories! I'm not rolling my eyes.

Also bit of translation, a litter is not a bag. It's like a stretcher. Think like two rods with a piece of fabric stretched between them attached to both rods. I guess their flippers were supporting Yeee between them...?@_@

Rather like the idea of Lilypad being a healer! That could be useful since they never had one. Will that be canon now for your girl?
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 10:56 am

@Yeee I recently introduced her in the Elfquest dolling thread if you want to see. She is my own invention. I read the Fire-eye stories in the comics after I had come up with the name actually.

I went ahead and placed some prompts into the chat with her and I can tell the chat really has no idea what to do with some of the story elements I'm giving it. Probably too specific. (Thinks going into wrap stuff to sleep for a thousand years is a ritualistic practice of the wolfriders). I want to post them, but I don't think this is the right place since this is for sea elves specifically.

Maybe I should make a general AI Elfquest story thread?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 12:38 pm

THIS ...
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT 8uf82e10
looks like Sharuk and Embala made another pip - with too much hair! ^^

and here is Evie's Fire-eye
Evil Evie wrote:
I've never really been a part of the dolling community of Elfquest, but I am also no artist. So, after years and years of living in my head. (I'm pretty sure its been about ten years since I came up with her.) I introduce to you Fire eye.

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT My-mei10

She is the recognition born daughter of Cutter and Fox Fur in an AU where the latter survived Madcoil. She was born during the hidden years and in some unwritten stories of mine, becomes the chief of the Wolfriders who choose to not sleep with Cutter. This is her shortly after reaching adulthood.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:00 pm

@Embala: Hi you found your way here, cool. Now that I have this opportunity i want to ask you, if I may use your Embala-elf for feeding ChatGPT with a new story thread weaving. Vaeri already said ok for me using her OC.
i would like to have blackfin swim off from a certain point in my first chat thread, and he arrives at the coast where your two elves are currently staying.

Ah sorry, Embala, but this guy on the image carries Blackfins sunday`s best vest. All of his hair mass-mess will vanish. What a Face

@Evil Evie: Thanx to Embalas post I remember your entry in the dolling post. Ok, that`s her, very fine by me! I do not like the Barry Blair Elflord of Elfquest Fire eye and always prefer to have a very different elf around me with the same name.
So hello Fire eye, nice to meet you!

"Maybe I should make a general AI Elfquest story thread?"
I don`t want to shoo you away, you can do what you want , I will stay with my own Sea elves.

@Vaeri: Ah, ok, I got lost in translation again. Thanx, now I understand. Oh that's cute, only that doesn't go on land either. I gave Chat the Rainbow reef to work with and first it made an underwater cave and then a second cave on an Isle nearby.

Oh I forgot to post my last order to Chat:
Because they travel with the dolphins, they don't stay at Rainbow Reef all the time. Over the years, they keep passing it on their overseas routes. They were sure the magic of the cave came from earlier sea elves and since then they have not explored the tiny island that was near the reef as it looked deserted and neither elf nor human was there. Since it was easily overlooked from the sea and few wild animals were there, it was unattractive and boring. One day, the little ones were already grown, they came back to the reef and were really hungry. All hunted in the sea, only Yeee formed legs and went on land.

and after the first try I nagged about the dolphin litter and it said:

9)
After Yeee's successful hunt, they all gathered on the beach to eat.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay60
..and drinking some fine stuff from a human Keg/ or barrel (?)
While they were eating, Blackfin noticed something odd about the island. He saw a flicker of light coming from a cave hidden behind a waterfall. He pointed it out to Yeee and the rest of the pod.

Excited to discover more about the magic cave, they all swam to the island  
(Huh, they're on land and have yet to swim ashore?).
and made their way to the cave. Yeee used her water-controlling powers to part the waterfall, revealing a hidden entrance. Inside the cave, they found ancient Elven markings on the walls, indicating that it was indeed an Elven magic cave.

As they ventured further into the cave, they found a chamber filled with glowing crystals of all colors. Blackfin, being fascinated with stars, was immediately drawn to the crystals that glowed like constellations. Lilypad and Shinz were intrigued by the crystals that changed color when they touched them. Ortega couldn't wait to show off the crystals to the rest of the pod.

Moonlight, on the other hand, was skeptical. She couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something sinister about the cave. She urged the rest of the pod to be cautious and not get too carried away with the excitement of discovering something new.

As they continued to explore the cave, they found a locked door that seemed to lead to another chamber. Yeee attempted to use her water powers to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. It was then that Moonlight noticed a riddle inscribed on the door.

The riddle read:

"Within this cave lies magic untold,
But only those with pure hearts can unfold.
Solve the riddle, and the door shall open,
But beware, for danger may be awoken."

(And where is the riddle? Nowhere is written anything about it)

The pod was stumped, but Moonlight was determined to solve the riddle. She spent hours contemplating and finally came up with the answer:

"Love is the key that unlocks all doors."
LOOOOL! how should one come up with that?

With that, the door creaked open, revealing a chamber filled with ancient Elven artifacts.
(Are we in LotR now ?)
They marveled at the treasures before them and realized that the magic cave held secrets beyond their wildest dreams.

But as they were about to leave the cave, a rumble shook the ground beneath them, and the entrance to the cave collapsed, trapping them inside. Moonlight's suspicions were right, danger had indeed been awoken.

I thought this was pretty good overall, I liked the riddle rhyme, also that direct speech was used again here. But the answer??? Well, maybe you can figure it out by brainstorming.

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:04 pm

Thank you for sharing her Embala!

Played around a bit more with it. This thing can also write songs and poetry.

Prompt: Write a song about sea elves in the Elfquest universe as they play in the waves and discover coral in rainbow colors.

Verse 1:
In the depths of the sea, where the sun rarely shines
There's a magical world, where the sea elves reside
They dance in the waves, play with the fish
And when they find something new, it's their greatest wish

Chorus:
Sea elves, in a world so blue
Playing in the waves, and discovering something new
Coral in rainbow colors, a sight to behold
A treasure to keep, more valuable than gold

Verse 2:
They gather around, in a circle of love
And sing to the sea, with voices like doves
They're grateful for all, that the ocean provides
And they honor the sea, with every single tide

Chorus:

Bridge:
The sea may be vast, and sometimes wild
But the sea elves know, how to be reconciled
They dance with the waves, and sing with the tide
And in their hearts, they feel nothing but pride

Chorus:

Outro:
In the depths of the sea, where the sun rarely shines
There's a magical world, where the sea elves reside
And when they find something new, it's their greatest wish
To dance in the waves, and honor the sea with every single dish.

Not entirely sure where dish came in at the end there. Seaweed salad? Actually, upon reflection, I've had it and it's really good.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:21 pm

That poem made me giggle. I think now i need to do a series of ballads, one elf to another. XD

And Yeee, even i agree that answer was too far fetched. Even LotR has better riddles.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 7:37 pm

I got a bit kooky...so here's some of the ballads i got!

Open sidebarElfquest ballad

Cutter of Elfquest sings a ballad to Skywise of Elfquest

Deep in the forest, where the trees grow tall Where the moonlight dances and the stars do call Lives a tribe of elves, so wild and free And among them stands a wolf-rider, Skywise he.

He walks with grace, and he moves with speed With a wolf at his side, he's all he needs Through danger and peril, he's never afraid For the love of his tribe, he stands unswayed.

His eyes are like stars, shining bright In his heart burns a passion, a fierce light With each step he takes, the earth does quake And all who see him, their breath does take.

With his bow in hand, he takes aim And the arrow flies, true and straight No target is too far, no foe too strong For Skywise, he is the mighty and the long.

He fights for his tribe, with all his might With each battle he wins, he brings them light And when the day is done, he looks to the sky And thanks the stars for guiding him nigh.

So let us raise our voices, and sing to the wind Of Skywise, the mighty, the wolf-rider, the friend May his spirit soar, forever free And may his tribe know peace, eternally.

Moonshade of Elfquest sings a song about tanning

Under the sun, with knife in hand I work the leather, smooth and tanned From deer and elk, and wolf and bear Each hide a treasure, beyond compare.

I stretch and pull, the hides so raw And rub them down, with love and awe For leather is a gift, from animal to elf And I treat it with respect, and care myself.

I tan the hides, with oak bark and salt And soak them in water, until they halt Then I rinse and wring, and stretch again Until they're soft, as silk and then.

With needles and thread, I sew and stitch And create garments, strong and rich A vest for Cutter, a jacket for Bearclaw A cape for Pike, and boots for Sust.

With leather, I make, bags and pouches too And quivers for arrows, and sheaths for swords so true Each piece is unique, and made with love And will last for ages, and never shove.

So if you need a garment, or a bag or a shoe Just come to me, and I'll make it new For tanning is my craft, my passion, my joy And with leather, I'll create, and never coy.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 8:21 pm

Not-So-Evil-Evie, this is soooo cool, what you did with Chat. that was such a brilliant idea to craft a song/poem. And then about my sea elves, I thank you. I love it! I love you  This is a song for little Sea Raiders and their parents.  Very Happy  Fishy
The end is hilarious: "honor the sea with every single dish."  
Next, we need an AI that sets the whole thing to music. 51 ....and "A Sea Raiders seaweed salad and other fine sea honoring recipies" cook book.

@Vaeri: ...and some boots for Sust...nice!  If the text were for seamstress Vaeri, it might read: ...and textiele boots for Savah.... Laughing

Then it's my turn again with my next chat response:
10)
As the pod of Sea Raiders entered the collapsed cave, they realized that they had made a mistake. The cave was unstable, and rocks were falling everywhere. They quickly realized that they needed to find a way out, but the way they had come in was now blocked.
Panic swept over the pod as they realized they were trapped inside. They desperately searched for a way out, but the tunnel was completely blocked by the rubble.
Just as hope began to fade, Shinz discovered a new ability - rockshaping. He concentrated hard, and the rocks that were blocking their way started to move and shift under his command. With his power, he was able to manipulate the rocks and create a narrow opening through which they could escape. Slowly but surely, the pod started to make their way out of the cave, with Shinz' clearing the path ahead of them.
When they finally emerged from the cave, the pod was overjoyed and cheered. They had all made it out safely, thanks to Shinz's new-found abilities.
Overwhelmed with excitement, the Sea Raiders threw a huge party in the sea together with their dolphin friends to celebrate him. complete with music, dancing, and lots of food.
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Mermay53
...including a showrace between Ortega and his wave dancer pal
Even Yeee let loose and caused a magnificent display of water magic.

The party lasted well into the night, and everyone was grateful for Shinz's rockshaping abilities. They knew that this new power would be invaluable to them in the future, and they couldn't wait to see what other magical abilities they might discover as they continued to explore the underwater world around them. It was a joyous occasion that the pod would remember for years to come.

playing with Hero Forge

Last edited by Yeee on Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 10:35 pm

@Vaeri I love all the poetry coming about! I'm glad to have inspired the ballad prompts. I'm picturing the characters actually singing those songs. I hope to see more.

@Yeee I laughed so hard at the AI just randomly throwing in a riddle unprompted. Laughing It's really something how much it can come up with on its own.

Well... Since I'm not being shooed away, I suppose I'll share what the AI thought of my AU prompt for the hidden years. bounce

Prompt: Write a story that takes place in the Elfquest universe, during the Hidden Years. Cutter and his tribe are not yet asleep. The elf Foxfur is still alive and has just given birth to Cutters daughter. The daughters name is Fire-eye for her flame orange eyes.

---
In the vast and mystical world of Elfquest, the Hidden Years had brought a sense of uncertainty and unpredictability to the tribe. But amidst the chaos, the birth of a new life brought joy and hope to the tribe.

Foxfur, a beautiful elf with fiery red hair, had just given birth to a healthy baby girl with eyes as bright as flames. Cutter, the chief of the tribe, held the little one in his arms and gazed at her in wonder.

He named her Fire-eye and knew that she would grow up to be a strong and brave warrior like her father. But the birth of a new life also meant that the tribe needed to be more vigilant and protect their young.

Cutter and his tribe were not yet asleep when they heard a strange noise coming from the outskirts of their territory. They knew that danger lurked in the shadows, and they had to act quickly to protect their new family member.

The tribe quickly gathered their weapons and prepared to defend themselves. But to their surprise, the noise turned out to be a small group of humans who had wandered into their territory by mistake.

Cutter and his tribe cautiously approached the humans and were ready to defend themselves if necessary. But the humans, instead of attacking, showed signs of fear and respect towards the elves.

Cutter soon realized that these humans were not like the others they had encountered in the past. They were lost travelers who had been separated from their group and were looking for help.

Cutter and his tribe decided to help the humans and guide them back to their camp. As they journeyed together, they shared stories of their past and present, bridging the gap between their two worlds.

By the time they reached the human camp, Cutter and his tribe had formed a new bond with their unlikely allies. They had shown that even in the midst of the Hidden Years, there was still hope for peace and understanding.

Fire-eye grew up surrounded by love and protection, and she knew that her tribe would always stand by her side no matter what. She had learned from her father and the tribe that compassion and understanding were the keys to a peaceful existence, and she vowed to carry on this legacy.

As the Hidden Years continued, Cutter and his tribe faced many challenges and obstacles, but they always stood strong, united in their belief that love and kindness could conquer all.
---

What a twist! Who knew that the birth of a new chief's cub would inspire such a change in approach during these "Hidden years." Definately not what I would have invisioned. These elves are adopting humans and making friends with them a whole lot sooner because of baby Fire-Eye. I guess that's how some worldpool stories go though... tongue

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 7:16 am

Oh yes, that seems to be so typical with Chat, that it goes quite far into the future within the story, everything is fixed and turns out positive under all circumstances. Conflicts are resolved, no more war, and everyone is kind to each other.
same with my storys, but one can tell Chat to write different.

My answer then was:
Chat, go on. write that Yeee ordered that the cave not be entered without Shinz` as it was far too dangerous. They read in the scrolls , which lay in the isle cave, that the altar  in the cave should never be opened, under any circumstances.
Can anyone here recognize what I am trying to lead up to in the story?

11)
Yeee was furious at the collapse of the cave and the injuries sustained by her children. She immediately ordered that no one should enter the cave without Shinz's presence, as it was far too dangerous. They spent several days recuperating and studying the scrolls they had found in the isle cave. The scrolls were written in ancient elvish and described the altar in the cave as a source of immense power, but warned that it should never be opened under any circumstances.

Yeee continued to warn everyone about the dangers of the cave, but the pod couldn't help but be intrigued by the power described in the scrolls. They knew they needed to explore the cave further, but they also knew they needed to be careful.

My answer then was:

Shinz is not the key  to unlocking the secrets of the cave.  The Sea Raiders think that the underwater cave and those on the island were created by the same elves, they were too similar in terms of artifacts within them. As Merelves, they preferred to set up quarters in the sea cave. Everyone gets a beautiful cave room and furnishes it to suit their character: Moonlight gets glowing plants and jellyfish lamps, starfish on the walls, a seaweed bed, and a tiny cot for the Sea Bunny. Lilypad's room has lots of plush sea sponge pillows and a wall of shelves full of mermaid dolls and plenty of space for her seashell collection. Sharuk has a sparse room. Shinz` has a room full of stone art since he is now trying out his stone shaping magic. Yeee has messily cluttered everything she collects. Silver has his human Weapon collection. Ortega`s room is full with food all over the flor and has a giant mirror.

12)
The Sea Raiders settled into their individual rooms, each reflecting their unique personalities and interests. Moonlight's room was a soothing oasis with its glowing plants and jellyfish lamps casting a gentle blue light. She had decorated her walls with starfish and her bed was made of soft seaweed with a tiny cot for her beloved Sea Bunny.

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Moonli22
Moony chills together with her Seabunny in her new room

Lilypad's room was bright and colorful, filled with plush sea sponge pillows and a wall of shelves full of mermaid dolls. Her seashell collection was proudly displayed, and she often spent hours arranging them just so.

Sharuk's room was more sparse, with only a few necessary items and minimal decoration. He preferred a minimalist approach, and his only indulgence was a small collection of seashells that he had found on his travels.
Awww, even Sharuk has his weak points.

Shinz` had taken a particular interest in stone art, and his room was filled with intricate sculptures and carvings. He had discovered his rock-shaping abilities during their expedition to the collapsed cave, and he was eager to explore his newfound talent.

Yeee's room was cluttered with all sorts of trinkets and treasures that she had collected over the years. Seashells, pearls, and colorful coral were scattered about in a charmingly disorganized fashion.

So nice words to describe messyness, lol

Silver, being the youngest of the group, had yet to establish a clear identity. His room was a jumble of various human items that he had found on their travels, including weapons and tools that he found fascinating.

As they settled into their new home, the Sea Raiders couldn't help but wonder about the secrets of the cave. They had read in the scrolls that the altar should never be opened, and Yeee had made it clear that it was too dangerous to enter without Shinz`'s expertise. But they couldn't shake the feeling that there was something important hidden within the cave's walls.
Meanwhile, Shinz` spent his days practicing his rock-shaping abilities, creating intricate sculptures and testing the limits of his newfound talent. The other Sea Raiders were impressed by his talent.
Despite the danger that lurked within the cave, the Sea Raiders couldn't help but be drawn to its mystery. They were determined to unlock its secrets and uncover the truth behind the ancient elves who had created it.

Chat, what about Ortegas Room? It is full with food all over the flor and has a giant mirror where he can adore himself and his muscles.  
Chats response was not that much new I reduce it

13)
Ortega's room is full of food spilled all over the floor, with a giant mirror dominating the wall where he can adore himself and his muscles.

So, I have peppered my stories with Moonlights and my pictures

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 8:18 pm

@Vaeri: Here is the visualisation of : "Ah----aaaaaaahhhgggggh...W....aaaaheeeriiiiii?????"
a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Blackf10

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT   a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT Empty

Back to top Go down

a try of crazy Sea Raiders story writing with ChatGPT
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next