Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Empty
PostSubject: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 6:13 pm

Moving from Yeee's sea elf thread to a new thread so I can have some fun with my own OC's and the other Wolfriders without spamming up her stuff. Yeee has quite the story going, so hopefully it will be easier for people to follow along and enjoy it.

I'll creating and writing stories about the elves in a hidden years AU where Cutter Cutter Smile has another daughter named Fire-eye. In this version, not all the Wolfriders sleep and she becomes their chief.

For a fun twist I'll be using the very fun chat bot, chat GPT, to help generate some exciting twists and turns. More fun to follow! cheers

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 7:39 pm

And i am here to assist in creative creation!! Hehe^^ so who else is in the tribe other than the canon group?
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 10:55 pm

I'm pretty hooked on the idea of a child for Treestump and Clear Brook still. A male one for sure. I also think it would be interesting if Shenshen and Zhantee had children, though I don't necessarily mean with each other.

Starting out the only two named additions at this time are still Fire-eye and her mother Foxfur. I'm open to the idea of bringing over other elves that weren't originally a part of the crew that went to the new land. Perhaps even just creating other AU children that came along in the palace, born from characters left behind or deceased at this point.

Basically we just need enough new blood to keep the generations going.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 1:41 am

I could definitely see Zhantee and Shenshen staying awake, at least for a few thousand years, since they are immortal. Hmm who to pair them with though...?

I'm gonna have to think on this, cause this requires....delicacy to not mess up the time continuity or anything.

Oh! I had wanted Shenshen to be pregnant from her foursome with Skot, Pike and Krim. What if she got pregnant from a last romp with them before they were wrapped up?
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 9:17 pm

I did some brainstorming at work today and came up with a few ideas for two little elf boys.

Treestump and Clearbrook's son will have silver hair like his mother. He immensly enjoys sitting on top of things and being as high as he can. However, he is very much in love with the world and land around him, just like his parents. He is simply taking the opportunity to take in as much of it as he can. Because of this habit, he gains his name. Perch.

Shenshen's baby boy is going to be the son of Pike. A bright redhaired dark skinned baby. No adult name for this little one yet, but his baby name will be sweet-root. Sweet root is the name I decided that the elves came up with for carrots. Incidentally, in this AU, this was also Pike's cub named, before he earned the name he has today. (So, Um... I named him carrot top, to put it less elaborately.)

Not much chat fun happening yet. Gonna keep working on coming up with characters and ideas I can feed it.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 11:23 pm

I just now getting home...i'm gonna write out lists and brainstorm. I wanna make a half sister for Moonshade.

And i have the fruits of my labors!! Three offspring to add to Fire-eye's tribe.

Winterstone- Half sister to Moonshade through their mother Brightwater. She grew up attached to her big sister and learned many of her tanning tricks, but soon found her true skill lay in knapping stone and stone work. Adult name for her love of white stones, especially rare ones that shone with rainbow flakes(aka opals). She has purple eyes like Moonshade and straight brown-grey hair.

Goldsap- son of Redlance and Nightfall due to a spontaneous recognition after Tyleet's cubhood. He has Nightfall's honey-blonde hair and Redlance's green eyes. He's not as gentle as Tyleet but similar, though he's no fierce hunter like his mother. Typically prefers trapping prey to active hunting.

Inae- daughter of Skot and Aroree, born from a spring romp after Skot had a trip to the dreamberry bushes. She's not as tall as Aroree but stands taller than her father. She also inherited her mothers gliding magic. She has dark brown hair and light blue eyes.

Feel free to shape and shift them, add or change details. I merely offer them as a starting base. What do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 5:47 am

Ah, I see you already have some fun. How nice to see that Chat is becoming a toy to play with here. Smile

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Courts12Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Rayhan26Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Rayhan27Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyFri Apr 07, 2023 8:26 pm

Goodness, this month has been busy so far. Didn't realize I had been away so long. Hopefully it will slow down now until May, so I can have some fun here.

I love them Vaeri! Especially Winterstone. I think those are very strong bases for characters. I think we have enough to play around with...

1. Fire-eye
2. Perch
3. Sweet-Root
4. Winterstone
5. Goldsap
6. Inae

Still haven't found anyone for Zhantee, but that might be more fun to work into the story as we go. Maybe it will be with a new elf.

Sweet-Root is still a baby name for our tiny little redtopped cub. But, I'm going to throw some prompts to the chat and see if it can come up with some scenarios, that may have led to a new name for the little guy. He's been rattling around in my head all this past week, so I figured why not start with him.

First Prompt: Write a short story in the Elfquest Universe. The main character is still a cub named Sweet-root by his parents Shenshen and Pike. Sweet-root is a mischevious redheaded brown skinned cub. He and his parents and the rest of the Wolfrider tribe live in the forest, quiet and hidden. What does Sweet-root do for fun in this story?

Sweet-root was a mischievous cub, always finding ways to entertain himself in the quiet and hidden forest where he lived with his parents and the rest of the Wolfrider tribe. With his bright red hair and brown skin, he stood out from the other cubs in the tribe, but his antics and laughter were infectious and endearing to all.

One sunny morning, Sweet-root woke up early and decided to explore the forest on his own. He knew that his parents would be busy with their duties and the other Wolfriders would be busy with their own activities, so he slipped away quietly, not wanting to disturb anyone.

As he wandered through the forest, Sweet-root came across a field of wildflowers. The colors were so bright and vibrant that he couldn't resist running through them, feeling the soft petals brush against his skin. He laughed and spun around, twirling in the midst of the colorful blooms.

Just as he was about to leave the field, he spotted a butterfly fluttering nearby. Sweet-root's mischievous nature kicked in, and he decided to chase after the butterfly. He ran and ran, dodging trees and jumping over bushes, until he finally caught up to the butterfly and caught it in his hands.

Breathless and exhilarated, Sweet-root examined the butterfly closely. It was so delicate and beautiful, with wings that shimmered in the sunlight. He carefully let it go and watched as it flew away, disappearing into the trees.

As he made his way back to the Wolfrider camp, Sweet-root couldn't stop grinning. He knew he would have some explaining to do when he got back, but he didn't care. He had had so much fun chasing after the butterfly and exploring the forest on his own.

When he arrived back at the camp, he found that his parents and the rest of the Wolfriders had been worried about him. But as soon as they saw the huge smile on his face, they knew that he had been up to some mischief.

Sweet-root's parents scolded him gently for wandering off on his own, but they couldn't stay mad at him for long. After all, he was just a cub, and his antics always kept them on their toes. They all sat around the fire and listened as Sweet-root regaled them with the tale of his adventure in the forest, and the whole tribe laughed and smiled along with him.

From that day on, Sweet-root made a point to explore the forest more often, always seeking out new adventures and mischief to get into. And the Wolfriders knew that wherever Sweet-root went, there would always be laughter and joy to follow.

That's cute! I don't think their is anything here that is going to give our cub a name just yet. But I think we learned more about him for sure. He definately likes bright colors and pretty things. I may lean into that.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun Apr 09, 2023 6:27 pm

Sounds good for a start.

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Courts12Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Rayhan26Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Rayhan27Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 5:46 pm

Mischief...here i was expecting him to come back with breeches full of burrs and honey-sticky mouth and hands! I expect with a tribe so small, within a decade there should be a cascade of recognitions.

But let's add a few ocs shall we? I think a go-back and a sunvillager and their child should be good. Will write back after i craft them!

Well technically the AI made them. But it did not disappoint!

Tala- a female elf go-back, with long, curly hair that she keeps tied back in a braid. She would be a skilled hunter and tracker, able to follow the scent of prey through even the thickest forest. Her hair is a deep rich brown with gold highlights and she has vivid green eyes like spring leaves. She is also the first elven map maker. She left her tribe to explore new lands to map.

Farik- a Sun Villager elder who is curious about other ways of life, and often wonders about how his ancestors lived in "the green growing place", so much so he decided to leave with the Wolfriders when they brought the Palace to Sorrows End. He is a farmer but also a basket weaver. He has shoulder length curly silver hair and warm brown eyes. His lifemate passed away from injuries after falling in a ravine.

Lirah- young for a Sun Villager, she is only a little over a hundred years old. She has long, wavy hair that falls in loose curls down her back. Her hair is silver-blonde and she has gold-brown eyes. She has similar curiosity to her father and that is why she left with him to join the Wolfriders. She was a musician in the Sun Village but has begun trying to learn how to be a hunter with the Wolfriders.
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 12:21 pm

I like these additions Vaeri, bringing in some more new older characters to play with. This is turning into a fun well filled AU. Haven't had much time to post again. Spending time with hubby is more important. But I'll be back for some more fun...

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 1:43 pm

of course spending time with hubby is more important!^^ but i'm glad to know you like them! i thought some more variety would help out with the stories. i may tinker with AI some more and craft some stories, but for now, i have coloring i have to do
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun Apr 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Just threw them all together. I wanted to see how the chat would have everyone interact casually. Since I included more description for the new characters, so they stand out more. Loving the conversation between Auroree and Zhantee. Not entirely sure where it came from. I did not tell the chat who would talk to who or what the subject would be about,.

Anyway, here they are all gathered around the campfire.

The Wolfrider tribe gathered around the roaring bonfire in their camp in the newland, the Junsland. Cutter, the chief of the tribe, sat on his favorite moss-covered rock, his wolf-friend Nightfall The chat saw the name Nightfall and and decided to reuse it Laughing curled at his feet. Moonshade, the Tanner, was busy tanning a fresh deer hide, her skilled hands working swiftly as she chatted with Treestump and Clearbrook, the tribe elders, who were sitting nearby, reminiscing about their younger days.

Perch, the silver-haired cub of Treestump and Joyleaf, had climbed a tall tree and perched on a branch, his keen eyes scanning the ground below. He loved taking in the view and observing the world from above, just like his father. Sweet-root, the redheaded infant son of Shen-shen and Pike, was giggling as he played with a handful of leaves, his father watching him fondly.

Winterstone, the half-sister of Moonshade through their mother Brightwater, was busy knapping stones and shaping them into tools, her purple eyes focused and her fingers skilled. Goldsap, the son of Redlance and Nightfall, was nearby, patiently setting traps for prey, his green eyes sharp and his movements deliberate.

Inae, the glider cub with dark brown hair and light blue eyes, was practicing gliding from tree to tree, her laughter filling the air as she swooped and soared with her gliding magic. Tala, the go-back elf with curly brown hair and green eyes, was busy sketching a map of the surrounding area, her skills as the tribe's first map maker coming in handy as she explored new lands.

Farik, the elder Sun Villager who had joined the Wolfriders, was weaving a basket with his skilled hands, his silver hair glinting in the firelight. Lirah, his young daughter with silver-blonde hair and gold-brown eyes, was sitting next to him, trying her hand at hunting with the guidance of Strongbow, the silent archer who communicated through sending.

Meanwhile, Zhantee, the former Sun Villager turned Wolfrider, was regaling Auroree, the former glider, with tales of their adventures in the Palace of the High Ones, and Khavi, the go-back chieftess, was engaged in a lively discussion with Tyldak, her lovemate.

"Remember that time we encountered the trolls in the mountains?" Zhantee said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "It was a fierce battle, but we managed to drive them away!"

Auroree nodded, her glider wings twitching slightly. "Yes, and the way you swooped down and distracted them with your arrows was incredible," she said, her admiration evident.

Khavi, the go-back chieftess, chuckled. "And what about the time we rescued Krim from the humans' traps?" she said, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

Skot, Krim's brother, joined in with a grin. "Ah yes, that was a daring rescue indeed!" he said, clinking his mug of mead with Khavi's.

Cutter, who had been listening to the conversations around him, smiled as he watched his tribe members interact. He was proud of each and every one of them and grateful for their camaraderie.

Just then, Foxfur, the skilled Wolfrider huntress, approached with her cub, Fire-eye, who was the daughter of Cutter. Fire-eye had inherited her father's fierce spirit and was already showing signs of becoming a capable hunter.

"Look, Chief Cutter!" Foxfur said with a smile, as Fire-eye showed off a squirrel she had caught. "She's quite the little hunter

Need to adjust Zhantee's gender and re-establish the relationship between Skot and Krim. I also need to bring in Venka and Tyleet. Will make adjustments with the AI and see what it thinks.

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 6:25 am

Oh yes, bring in Venka! Very Happy
Aroree has wings, so cool!

playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 7:12 am

Lol oh this silly chat. I know Perch is not the son of Treestump and Joyleaf!*giggle* this ai for some reason really likes going for incest! Tsk tsk. XD also good catch Yeee, about Aroree's wings! Totally missed that.

But thoroughly enjoyed this story. I could see it in my head, rather like one of my favorite scenes. The one where the whole tribe is bathing in the river during those 500 years. Such domestic tribal bliss.^^
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 8:49 am

I also completely missed the wings! That's a fun feature, I wonder where she got them?

Don't blame the chat for the incest pairing this time. I must have mistyped the names. I've been writing Treestump and Joyleaf together a lot lately, because I've been writing scenes of the two of them talking to each other in another story. I always wanted more sibling interaction from the two of them.

I think I'll go for more quiet stories, leading up to before wrap stuff. Some individual spotlights on our new characters and exploring the events in there lives leading to the splinter tribe.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 2:06 pm

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Aadira11

This AI was probably trained by one of Khorbasi's people. XD

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Aadira10
Here you have Aroree with wings. ^^

The mythological figure is called Aadirak by the spirit-friendly people near Ember's Mountain Holt.
They probably knew stories of "flying spitits" and as they didn't know the concept of magical gliding they imagend these spirits with wings.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyMon Apr 24, 2023 9:07 pm

Or maybe it's Inae! She has gliding abilities and didn't go into wrapstuff!^^
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptyWed May 03, 2023 6:29 pm

had some time so decided to play with the AI and make some stories as well! with a few edits of course cause silly AI....XD

Farik had always been a peaceful farmer, content to spend his days tending to his crops and weaving baskets in the Sun Folk village. But when he heard of his ancestors who had once lived in the forest, he became fascinated by that way of life. He longed to experience something so exciting that was so different from the mundane routine of his village, and so he decided to leave everything behind and join the Wolfriders when they came to the Village and left in search of The Cry.

Although Farik struggled to adjust to the new environment of the forest, he was eager to learn new skills and make himself useful to the tribe. He took on the task of gathering firewood and foraging for berries, but he struggled with hunting and tracking. He had never hunted before and had no experience tracking prey through the dense forest.

One day, while out gathering berries, Farik found himself lost in the woods. He had wandered off the path and was disoriented, unable to find his way back to the tribe's den. Panic set in as he realized he was alone, lost, and helpless in the forest.

Just when he thought all hope was lost, he heard the sound of rustling leaves nearby. It was Winterstone, a seasoned Wolfrider who had noticed his absence and set out to find him. Winterstone quickly assessed the situation and knew what to do.

She calmed Farik down and started leading him back towards the tribe's holt, pointing out landmarks along the way to help him remember the route. Farik was amazed at how easily Winterstone navigated the forest, darting through the trees and expertly avoiding dangerous creatures.

Just as they were nearing the holt, they heard the sound of Fire-eye's voice calling out Farik's name. Fire-eye, the daughter of Cutter and Foxfur, was the leader of the Wolfrider tribe and had also noticed Farik's absence.

Together, the trio made their way back to the tribe, with Fire-eye leading the way and Winterstone keeping Farik calm and focused. When they arrived, the tribe greeted them with open arms, relieved to see that Farik had been found.

As they sat around the fire that night, Farik felt a newfound sense of gratitude and admiration for his new tribe. He realized that he may not be a skilled hunter or tracker, but he was surrounded by people who were, and they were more than happy to help him in his time of need. From that moment on, he vowed to do everything he could to make himself useful to the tribe and to learn as much as he could about life in the forest.

a bit short for my tastes, and not dramatic enough...but a nice little teaser i suppose. i wonder if perhaps there is something between Winterstone and Farik...? possible future lovemates?
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun EmptySun May 07, 2023 10:44 pm

Aw, Farik and Winterstone would be very cute together. It doesn't look like lovemates would be a far stretch for them at all.

Feel free to play with them as much as you want! I haven't really been feeling up to playing with the characters, even with the help of chat. My muse has left me quite baren for the time being. Such is the way things are sometimes.

PostSubject: Re: Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun   Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfriders: the hidden years tribe - Some Chat GPT fun
Page 1 of 1