Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

00 - "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls Empty
PostSubject: "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls   00 - "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls EmptyMon Apr 03, 2023 10:10 am

We learned that the Trolls have a surviving High One, too. So Far he has gotten no name of his own - seriously? - that's why I've nicknamed him "Digger". He stated that digging in rich soil for new shinies is what he did best.

Admittedly I was a bit disappointed that he has grown to recent Troll-standard-size. Would be a nice detail to have him much closer to the tingy Proto-Trolls from EQ#1.

He was unfortunate as the leader of the rebellion that made the Palace crash on abode. And unhappy with his role as King of the Iceholt Trolls.

Visit "Digger's" bio page on Elfquest.com. 00 - "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls _00_di10#00 found

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

00 - "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls   00 - "Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 9:04 pm

Haven't read that far ahead, but I wondered how many of our ancestors rebelled, as opposed to those who were innocent bystanders.

"Digger" - last of the Firstcomer Trolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Keeping In Character-
Jump to: