Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
truelight

truelight

Pisces Dragon

How's your day going? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Mine is stressful. Gearing up for what might be a pretty exhausting custody battle this coming week. Can't sleep thanks to nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 9:48 pm

I joined a freelancing website, with a forum on it. I've been posting all week, and have been reprimanded by other members because of my lack of experience with their forum.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 10:35 pm

Ouch! How rude of them. Well you don't have that problem here.

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 6:52 pm

still no internet over here. I MISS EVERYONE. *is sad*

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:36 pm

My eyes see with joy... as of late I've been thinking more and more about my old holts and today I received a mail from one of my holt members of the past that I haven't heard in forever! :'D

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 am

Busy with my son who is almost 3 months "old"... Smile

Soul meets soul when mother and son eyes meet...being a mother is such an incredible feeling.

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:17 pm

*hugs Nib super tight* AND WE MISS YOU!! Sad But we're not going anywhere, sweetie! Partytime to come when you get your internet hooked up again!

*hugs for truelight too* I still say everything will fall in your favor, truelight! Wink I know it's easier said then done when told not to worry, but try not to as best you can! Stress isn't good for little cub on the way

Trollbabe, the only reprimanding you get from this forum is that WE DON'T SEE ENOUGH OF YOU! I love you Laughing

Fairyring.... enjoy every second... seriously. Mine are 18 and 19 now and I just wanna cry Sad Time goes way too fast in the ways of cubs growing up.

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:09 pm

All this talk about cubs makes me remember that I want them too... I have wanted a baby of my own ever since I was 12! All of my agemates (I'm 22) think I'm crazy, they don't want to settle down yet and certainly not be 'saddled with kids', they want to be young and free for, like, for ever. I feel so old at times -____-

Other than that, the day is going better. Having my second home exam and though I cried for a short while because I didn't understand what I was supposed to do, I have examined the texts thoroughly and now feel like I understand it better (but seriously, what is it with academics and long sentences and difficult words? Why can't they just tell us just what we are going to do and just that?)

We also learned that a close friend of my dad, who is in Nepal and was leading a climbing expedition up Mount Everest, has survived the earthquake and is now partaking in the rescue operations. If that doesn't make our day, I don't know what - especially considering this friend was taken by an avalanche on that very mountain three years ago on dad's birthday! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 pm

I saw some of the media coverage on both today Sad There was someone with the Mt Everest group who had their recording device on the entire time when the avalanche struck them! But thankfully, whoever they were, survived. But OMG you could sense the impact of it from that video... So scary! I'm relieved to hear your dad's friend is safe!

And please don't feel old just because you, yourself, want children while you're young! I planned mine while young and had my first son at 22! My second just days after my 24th birthday. And I don't regret it one bit! Mainly because if I waited?? I NEVER would have been able to keep up with TWO boys in my 30's or 40's! I planned them while I was young so I could thoroughly enjoy doing things with them, and still have the loads of energy I would need to keep up with them too. (as well as cleaning up after them!!  Shocked  Shocked ))

But it's different for everyone Wink That's just what worked for me.

Good luck on your exams!

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:03 am

Hi Tenderfoot. Just like Kin, I had my boys young, well a little younger. I was 19 with my oldest son and 10 days shy of 22 with the second boy. I am so glad I had them when I did, with my health problems I may never have had children if I had waited until my late 20's early 30's. Just be sure you are comfortable with your life before having a baby is the only advice I would give.

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:19 am

Kindred and G0lden, thank you for sharing those experiences! That's exactly why I want to have children early - both because it will be easier for me to care for them, and because I get to be here longer for them. I know People who haven't had children until after they've turned 40 and though they are free to do as they want, it kind of... weirds me out. I mean, when they are in their 80's, their children will be barely 40, whereas my children (if I have them in my early 20's) when they're 40 will have a mother who is in her 60's and more capable of keeping up with grandchildren.

That's the nice thing about my parents - they are so willing to help me when that time comes, that I suspect I won't get to hold my babies at all! Laughing My mum even bought some special yarn the last time we were in Italy and told me she's saving it for my future children!

I am comfortable enough with my life, I would say, only I couldn't financially support a baby at the time Sad Haven't finished education yet and I really want to be married before I have children (Old fashioned? In relation to others my age, yup!), so it will have to be a few years... but once I have hold my baby in my arms, then my life will be complete! ^_^
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:33 am

Tenderfoot - I feel the same.
Been together with my lifemate for years now, we both want kids. We're mid-end 20s now.
But... I guess I'm old-fashioned too, want to be married before having kids. So at the moment we're saving up for our wedding, which will hopefully happen next summer if all goes well.
At this moment I'm switching between "I want to have my own cub" and "help I'm not ready for cubs yet" regularly, but I'm quite sure that once we're married, that'll sort itself out Smile

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:42 am

My day is going well. Very Happy

Anyway, I don't want children. Ember

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:44 am

My day beside the children-discussion....

is super busy. It's crazy, beyond crazy busy at work. We're swamped and have a huge backlog. So it won't get better soon, I'm afraid... because the summer months are always extra busy, so it'll stay this busy until August I'm afraid...
At least I have my bead flowers to relax in the evenings Smile

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:57 pm

Tenderfoot and faeriegirl, nothing wrong with being old fasioned.

I know you, sis. You'll make a great mom in time. U 2 faeriegirl. Just let desteny deside whenever it's time. If it's meant to be, then it'll happen sooner or later.

My day? I was smart to take an early buss this day. I don't get the mornings with the 'everyone going out at the same time', driving only one persen per car'. I mean, don't people see a pattern? Sivilisation isn't working at that point.
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:35 pm

Quiet enough for me. Working on an art project for work, a little mascot for our message baskets. Then working on a story for a certain High One as time allows. *cathat*

As for children, I've got plenty of furkids to take care of. No need or desire for five-fingered ones.

How's your day going? - Page 3 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How's your day going? - Page 3 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:35 pm

I was 21 and a half when I had my one and only baby. She's 17 now. I'm 39 and couldn't imagine going through the teenage years when I'm going through the menopause pale
I wanted more kids but it just didn't happen. After I got divorced from my daughters father, I was in a long term relationship and we tried for another baby but it didn't work. Probably because of his tiny pe... Weeeeell, the problem clearly wasn't with my bits!

*shutting up*
*leaving quietly*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:14 pm

When am I going to learn never to read Nibblet's posts while drinking something, or while at work.....

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:20 pm

What a Face

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:48 pm

As for Nibblets posts. Shocked But then again as you get older you are more willing to say what is truly on your mind.

My day was good. That is until they sent a whole bunch of people home early due to low call volume. Then the stampede began. My day became :faceplant: 29 calls later and I'm done. Got a good handle time tho.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:13 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
When am I going to learn never to read Nibblet's posts while drinking something, or while at work.....

Or when drinking something while at work...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:26 am

G0lden wrote:
As for Nibblets posts.  Shocked But then again as you get older you  are more willing to say what is truly on your mind.

My day was good.  That is until they sent a whole bunch of people home early due to low call volume.  Then the stampede began.  My day became :faceplant:   29 calls later and I'm done.  Got a good handle time tho.
Totally understand... we had stampede at work today starting at 9am and didn't stop until line close at 6.30pm...
plus a bazillion unanswered emails from literally a full week ago :S

I'm expecting the stampede to continue today.... but luckily I have a training today from 10am to 4pm for a new product so I get to relax a bit Very Happy

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:31 am

I walked into people having spent hours doing something totally wrong because nobody bothered to ASK or get clarification and I had to pull a full-stop and send them on a 180. Did not make ANYONE happy.

At least got more of my little mascot thing done. Rolling with the whole "Phoenix" thing. At least I can say I'm using my junk degree for *SOMETHING*.

How's your day going? - Page 3 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

How's your day going? - Page 3 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:20 am

Kojiyumi wrote:
I walked into people having spent hours doing something totally wrong because nobody bothered to ASK or get clarification and I had to pull a full-stop and send them on a 180.  Did not make ANYONE happy.

Bearclaw sure would be PROUD of you! Razz Cool

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Fairyring wrote:
Kojiyumi wrote:
I walked into people having spent hours doing something totally wrong because nobody bothered to ASK or get clarification and I had to pull a full-stop and send them on a 180.  Did not make ANYONE happy.

Bearclaw sure would be PROUD of you! Razz Cool

lol! It was an epic tooth-grinding facepalm moment. I come in like six hours after everyone else starts so... like four hours into the project.  We have SOPs for a REASON...

But my boss gave me a simple but important project based on I'm basically a team elder, second only to one member, and a case of being the only one proficient in a series of programs.  So it was nice to hear a "We need you/You're the only one who can do this." and have it not just be lip service.

How's your day going? - Page 3 Post-6241-0-04762600-1421359271
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next