Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 4:15 am

Tell me about it. It's been a slight hint of snowfall here seven days in a row. We're having an odd spring again.
Back to top Go down
Bluetree

Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun May 01, 2016 12:44 am

I'm new to tai chi, which I practice at the gym. Earlier today about 30 of us met in the park to do a sort of demonstration. It was distracting, but delicious, to go through form next to the water, with birds of all kinds hollering around us (especially the woodpeckers, who always make me smile when I hear them).
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:52 am

I would have loved to see this demonstration, Bluetree! bounce Btw, this reminds me I should do more Sports! Hammy

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun May 01, 2016 7:44 am

My day is going fine. Trying to finish the absurd amount of comic panels I've made for the grab-bag.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 1:58 am

Cool! Can't wait to see your Comic! :-)

Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:58 am

Just had a lecture at university about 'childhood and youth'. The topic was violence in childhood and I was shocked to hear that even today, statistically 20% of children suffer from violence at home.

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun May 29, 2016 9:52 am

My day - Crappy. My weekend - Interchangeable. My Week - Crappy mixed with instances of OK. My mood - Might blog it later!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun May 29, 2016 10:49 am

*HUGs* Sending all good vibes for a much better week to come, Nibblet. Hug

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:37 am

@bluetree that sounds wonderful! There is an outdoor yoga class in my town but sadly I can't make it at that time.

@Shadowpath That's great that you made so many comic pages! I have tried to make comics many times but most of the time I don't finish them because it's so much work.

@Prayer That is very sad. Domnestic violence is something that people hide very well.

@Nibblet Hug

I am angry right now, because my youngest daughter (5) was hit by one classmate and bossed around by the other. Both of these children do this regularly. My daughter doesn't like it, of course, so now I try to train her to stand up for herself.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Went to work. Pout. Got the computer up and running at my new desk. Got a message to IT to get the resolution reset on it. Waited for a good 30 minutes. Then I left work. No calls. Yay!!!!

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 1:45 am

Today has been odd. I almost got but then didn't get a freelance job. Instead I went over to see my friend who it turns out is having a manic episode thanks to bipolar disorder. She gave me a Gordian knot and said that I left it at her place last time i was there. I definitely did not- no pun intended. So i unravelled the knot, while texting her ex husband (who is out of the country)-- and now I need to go back tomorrow and talk to her about contacting her doctor-- so that nothing bad happens to her.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:21 am

*sends good thoughts to Nibblet* Hope it get's better.

Sifra, I know just how that's to deal with. Is no teacher or anyone at her school reacting? THAT makes me angry, that happens far too often. Grrrr, I could Mad

Exept from that, my day is great so far, got to plant and replant allot in the garden so now it looks better, although I never learn: I got sunburned on my shoulders, I'm a lobster Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:25 am

OUCH! Take better care of yourself, Rainflower*very careful hug* Sunburn can become dangerous, you know that, do you.

My day is tiredsleepylazy ... and right at the moment I wanted to leave for Kirchweih a thunderstorm hit "out of the blue".

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Rainflower: it took two talks with the teacher, but she finally took it seriously and had a talk with my daughter and the child who hit her. My daughter seems happy now. Smile
I hope your lobster skin is feeling better now!

I've had a good couple of days. I have been drawing comics about some old characters (With a new twist), which I like, and I got some really good news from my boss that will make things a lot easier for me.

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:58 pm

I spent the whole day sick with a migraine. This is getting a lot more common.
I still don't feel normal.

Actually- i guess this is day two.

Ug. Thank got for prescription medication. My boyfriend was really sweet about it too. I couldn't drive so he took me to the pharmacy. And even though I was slurring my words and sounding pretty stupid and getting things mixed up, he didn't get frustrated. He was just very nice and patient about the whole business. He's a really nice guy.

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 7:59 pm

tongue He did laugh at me though, a couple of times.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 2:34 am

I know how dangerous it can be, Embala, but I never learn. I'm an idiot there. Hopefully I leaned my lesson this time. I know I should take causion when it comes to the sun.

And yeah, Sifra, it's allot beter now. But I've had a few days with owies. My boss laughed at me when she saw me use the moisturise hand cream on my neck. That really did miracles drunken But I'm glad things turned out better for your daugter. Too bad Things like that have to end With discussiouns over and over again.

It's not that much sun today, so I got to do some more planting outside. And I picked some wild flowers for the table. I love wild flowers:cheers:

I hope you'll feel berrer, Luna. Lucky you've got such a sweet patient boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:57 am

Lunacat your boyfriend does sound nice. I hope you'll feel better soon! flower

Rainflower I'm glad to read your skin feels better now.
My daughter picked wildflowers for me as well. Her current favorites are buttercups because she loves the yellow color.
I have watered my plants and found out that in the few days I have been busy my pumpkin plants have died. It's okay. I don't like pumpkins, anyway. Embarassed My herbs are all doing fine and that's what counts.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 am

Just take care, Rainflower - and buy a good sun blocker.

Good to read good news about you and your cubling, Sifra. sunny

Be well soon, Luna. cathat

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 6:06 am

Hehe. I managed to neglect a plant as well. I hope it will be alright. I gave it lots of water today. I've never worked with a lemon plant before.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Good luck for the lemon plant! *crossing fingers*

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 2:12 pm

I hope your plant will survive!

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2016 9:13 pm

Thanks- things did get better. I'm rooting for that plant! (No pun intended)

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 9:36 am

Glad you're better, Luna.

Been alright today, except from the matter that an important piece of paper has gone missing from my room. AND I JUST CLEANRD UP THE *&%# PLACE!!!Mad Mad Mad First time I wish I hadn't cleaned up my room.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:59 am

Quote :
AND I JUST CLEANRD UP THE *&%# PLACE!!!
FAIL! ... this always happened to me. You üut the important things a an absulutely logical, totally safe place - and never find it again for the next decade. XD

1. Look for it where you are absolutely shure that it cannot be there.
2. Look for it where you have already carefolly searched for - twice!
3. Look at the most obvoius places fight before your eyes.

and ask everyone, tell everyone ... someone might remember - probably youself. ^^

or - start looking for something absolutely differrent you need - good chance you'll find the other thing. XD

Good luck, Rainsong.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next