Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's your day going?

Go down 
+39
Arthis
Beryl
PCoquelin
Shadowpath
Nibblet
Embala
Evil Evie
Sifra
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Stormcatcher
Kindredsoul
IceTooth
anj tuesday
Leanan
Zadzi
Miscellaneous
Prayer
Bluetree
Rainflower
Startear
Redhead Ember
Tenderfoot
Cloudbuck
wolfmoonsky
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
Nomad-Human
Windyboy
Multi-Facets
Fairyring
Lunakat
faeriegirl
G0lden
Elwing
TrollHammer
Kojiyumi
ChristinaRaibert
truelight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

How's your day going? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:31 am

I made my first snowman in many years, and the dog got so curious at it. He climbed uppon it an sniffed him in the face and licked his carrot nose🤣 rofl  That was sooo sweet. I thought he would be frightened by him, but he didn't.

I've wanted to do that for ages, but except from that, I'm gonna do.... not much. I'm in the need of rest after a tough week. I believe I have the right to be lazy now.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 3:00 pm

I had a day off, and dedicated it to help my firend prepare for her florist exam. She hasn't got much help from those who were supposed to, I have a nasty feeling that school has lost something, because thei're not taking their students seriously- That's the life of an aprentice at days. Anyway, I think she got some eye poeners, hopefully she gets to try out those tecniques before she gets her exam.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm

I watched the prince of Egypt with my daughters, and I cried enough to fill the red sea... Embarassed

Arthis

Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Sooooo... For those who didn't know, I went to the Angoulême Comics Festival this week-end, in order to meet Wendy and Richard. After 30 years of reading Elfquest, it was about time!

Of course, I was very nervous, shaking, trembling, and my English has never been worst! But I talked to then anyway.
Actually, I did most of the talking... and I got the most precious sketch (on the most expensive EQ book I ever had to buy) Very Happy

How's your day going? - Page 30 P1050510

How's your day going? - Page 30 Sketch10
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 2:30 pm

You've managed to fulfill a long-cherished wish cheers and had a great day to remember.
And you got an adorable sketch I love you to make your costy much-valued book truely precious.
I'm so happy for you, Arthis! sunny

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:45 pm

That is so awsome Arthis!! cheers
I am jealous of the wonderful Redlance sketch you got Wink

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:09 pm

That is quite a prize Arthis! I've been reading EQ for about 30 years as well (34 now that I think of it!) and I've yet to meet Wendy and Richard. I had a chance to a few years ago but did not go to the event (stupid me).

Great pictures! Ok, back to lurking. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Wow that must have been something Arthis.

Spent all day making decorations for mothers day. Then made a couple of funny bouquets. Then I went home to prepare dinner, planning first fish and vegies, then desiding I was gonne be healthy and economic and have chicken and salad, but I found I was out of chicken by the time I got home, and now I am having some wok instead. While waiting for the meat to warm up, I'm having a cup of tea. The funny thing is that I'm not really enjoying other than the warmth of it because it tastes like.... nothing. I'm just trying to finish it off so I can buy some new other better later.

Phoo, am I overwhorked or WHAT?!! Oh I wish I had the headbang smiley right now How's your day going? - Page 30 911381222 Now for that tea...
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 am

Staples are out of my left leg. Got a new leg brace as well. Still non weight bearing.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:41 pm

I wasn't really going to work today, but my colleage got sick and I had to step in and work half the day. Man, she shouldn't have been there at all while having the flu. Now I'm a bit worried I'll get it. Oh, I was really hoping to have the whole day off, nut no-oh. Rolling Eyes

That's halfly why I had vegies for dinner. Trying to be healthy. I believe a healthy diet is the key to a healthy body.

Right now I'm trying out some new scetches for... anyone interested in hearing? I'm making Elfwest clothes for the males!!! Hard to come up with some, but I think I've got it pretty good so far.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 pm

cheers *applies for "anyone" happily* Like

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Embala wrote:
cheers *applies for "anyone" happily* Like

Glad to hear. I confess, I'm having some issues with them, it's a real challange.

I had a day off, a full one at last. But I learned that my colleague has gotten sick again, and now I fear I might have to work ovettime again. Really? What is her immunity system made of? Rice paper?
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:17 pm

I've come to the point that I don't care about EQ, about that discussion about what is canon and what is not, about that crappy FQ or whatever. Job Center just declared my shitty apartment too big, my heating bill too large and my savings will only last 3 more months. Shall I say goodbye now or hope for a miracle? I will not leave the flat I shared with my mom - only feet first.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Shocked What a bureaucracy shit. :/

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:47 am

Wow Stormcatcher, I hope you figure out of that.

I agree. I don't care much about FQ either. Too much is ruined for me. I'm all into EW from now on.

After breakfast this noon I've been looking after my sick mom and cleaning up the kitchen and doing laundry. Funny, I wen't home to my parents to have some vacation, and somehow I always end up being maid here. Poor mom can't help being sick and I don't mind looking after her since she's been so good with me with the flu I've had for one and a half week by now, but even though I am almost well now, this shouldn't be my job.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:53 pm

Sorry to hear that Storm.

Just chillin for the most part. I need to get ready for Easter dinner soon.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Been a quiet but ptoductive day. Made allot of things for the store, hope my colleage can finish off where I started. I made some really cute pots plants with some leftovers. I'm satisfied with myself today.

Still being a little sore in my throat though, and my ear is still stuffed.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Pretty good. Got my info set up to renew my Medi-Cal so I have insurance in case I need more surgery and I lose my job because of this accident.

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 5:10 pm

That's good G0lden!

I had a great day! A class that is usually dull was super interesting despite that I had no time to study for that class, and I finally found a way to mentally challenge some students that are extremely difficult to handle because they are WAY to advanced for said class.

The bad news is that I cracked on my attempts to lower my coca-cola intake today though. I hadn't eaten in seven hours due to poor planning so when it came to dinner I cracked and bought some coke to go with my meal. Oh well. Win some, loose some.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 1:47 pm

That is good G0lden!

Startear if you managed not to eat in seven hours I think you are allowed anything. Razz Tomorrow is another day!

I had a very chaotic day both at work and at home. It left me completely uninspired for diner so we had chocolate american pancakes. My daughters didn't mind. Razz Tonight I plan to relax with a nice tv show.

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 10:00 pm

Good. Got a phone call done with insurance company. They will be faxing copies of medical bills to lawyer for lawsuit.

Also got the copies I have set up to be emailed.

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Shocked chocolate american pancakes? Coke? I guess I can earse my bad concious about having those bars after theat healthy salmon veggie dinner. I was feeling so guilty for not going at training after work today but truth is I wasn't feeling it was time after being sick. And I've been given another furneral project by my boss that is important so I needed to think it through. I sure hope I have enough roses for this.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:19 pm

Nt training when you don't feel fully recovered from sickness is a sensible decision, Rainflower. No reason to feel guilty at all!
Get well soon and good luck for the new project. flower

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:12 am

Smart move Rainflower. To train when you don't feel well is not a good idea. Cheating a bit is good for you keeps the trading in prospective too.

I got the last of my stuff from my mom's put up. Also got rid of a few dust bunnies as well.

All in all a good day.

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:31 pm

I'm pretty happy today! I was teaching this morning, then I ran into a friend, then met another friend, got an unexpected day off tomorrow (hell yeah!) and I had time to try salmon for dinner today. Never liked my moms salmon or fish dishes but this was really good! So yay!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your day going?   How's your day going? - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's your day going?
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next