Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messed up ads

Go down 
+5
Nibblet
Elwing
PCoquelin
Kojiyumi
TrollHammer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Messed up ads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messed up ads   Messed up ads - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Nibblet, This is what I think I've found so far...

Via forum support, the tag feature works, it's the notification part. I found where members need to activate that feature through their own profile, but for the "type" of forum this one is, we can't do that. That part of the profile is grey'd out and can not be clicked.

So the other option mentioned via forum support was notifications via the toolbar. Only I'm not finding that feature available/or to add in the Admin Panel

Hope that helps in some way? I'm falling asleep here or I'd keep beating the Panel Sleep Sleep Sleep

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

Messed up ads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messed up ads   Messed up ads - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:02 am

Yeah, that's what I found too. I think you just tried the fix i did to XD. Proper pain in the arse! I read on one thing that forumotuon were looking in to it, so I guess we just wait? Or just have everyone agree not to get miffed if us admins don't respond to a tag that we haven't seen. If there is a desperate problem, send me AND Kin a pm, one of us will fix it!

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down

Messed up ads
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Testing 1...2...3...-
Jump to: