Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

testing... one shot two shot three shot.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

PostSubject: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:19 am

So, whatsh yer opinion on drunk social posting...? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:22 am

There need to be an app on all phones that prevents it, so one does not make an ass out of themselves Laughing

But otherwise... if I were drunk social posting, no one would understand me anyway with my horrible typos and unfinished sentences O____O

Location : Between the gutter and the stars... or more often, Discord

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am

I'm sure most days people couldn't tell the difference from me.

Back to top Go down
http://servalspot.com
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 am

I was at a point last night I felt like spamming some silliness but ended up getting busy playing pool before I could make up my mind. Bar parties are funnn.....
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:58 pm

Sounds like you had a fun with an early party; Hammer! Wink

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:00 pm

@TrollHammer wrote:
I was at a point last night I felt like spamming some silliness but ended up getting busy playing pool before I could make up my mind. Bar parties are funnn.....

Do you have any idea how often this happened in the Scrolls?

By the High Ones, TrollHammer, have at it Wink geek

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Spam away

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:14 am

This isn't so much a test as an information and I didn't know where else to put it.

Seems the Nonna and Adar icons from the old Scroll haven't been added. That... or I'm blind! Suntoucher Which is entirely possible... didn't notice all the nice new Wavedancer-icons either... but I can't seem to see Nonna and Adar around.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:49 am

They are not here, Redhead. Your eyes are fine. And the Wavedancers are brand new ... "born in the chatbox" two nights ago.

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:52 am

Speaking of icons, is there someone commited to blanking the backgrounds? Ill do it if there isnt.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:15 pm

Vaeri started to make the icons on transparaent background. I don't know how many she has finished already. Talk with her?

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Whichever ones she did have finished have already been uploaded with the current ones. Wink

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:12 am

She got about a quarter done...

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:21 am

Pbbbbt... wow, what a disappointing night to a degree. At the bar the first time since I started this thread, and just could NOT get a buzz going the first half the night. Took the better part of a pitcher of beer to finally get a decent buzz to set in, and by the time it did, everyone I knew went home...

So now Im stuck at the bar alone, waiting to sober up enough to drive home. As I usually plan on staying until my buddy leaves at 1:30 and cut myself off accordingly, I have at least an hour to kill alone... yeeeaaaeeeaaaah, with nobody else... (they just played that song twice in a row) only 4 others here here, 2 on each pool table, and the barkeep.... not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:24 am

I'm sorry for that, Trollhammer. Maybe these chaps can help you getting properly hammered. Drinking
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Why does the stuff I write turn into wannabe links when I underline something
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:44 pm

I haven't noticed that. I 'hovered' over the word 'underline' and it isn't trying to be a link.

I have noticed that at times, on some browsers, they try to do keyword advertising, and it might be selecting the words you underline as being keywords to do advertising through? Are they bright green? (which is hard to tell on this site as the hyperlink color is dark green).
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:44 pm

Pike Stunned It doesn't do it here, but it does it over in another post of mine...
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Wed May 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Im having issues with my phone interacting with the site. Not sure what is going on, but if I reset my browser cache and reboot the phone, I can manage one post, then the page locks up (cant click, cant back up, and the banner wont scroll on the side) anyway, just letting yall know in case Im not around.
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sat May 23, 2015 3:08 am

Its another night of wierdness... watching friends dance, feeling a big like Two Edge... (I mean, can you imagine him feeling like dancing,much less actually doing it?)
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Wed May 27, 2015 1:02 pm

I would dance with Two-Edge!

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Thu May 28, 2015 1:12 am

Yeah, Im sure many would, but I doubt he would in a social setting... personally I cant even make myself dance when Im all alone.

Im sure there would be reasons Two Edge would dance, such as if he "found his father's bones"... and I bet it would be hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:39 am

Uhm... switched to classic version on my phone and now I can't switch it back. On one hand this is nice since it allows me to go directly to the last page of a thread. On the other... It is kinda tiny and I can't hit the little numbers anyway. So how do I switch back?
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Every now and then this happens with my phone. But there should be a small menu bar somewhere at the top of "classic" version of the site, or a little bit below where the banner *would* be that gives you 3 or more options.

On my phone, it's the last option (out of three) on the far right. MINE actually says "classic version" for THIS version of the site.

I hope this helps somehow

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:52 am

Can't seem to find it... There are the options in the top and the thing with all the most recent posts on the right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: testing... one shot two shot three shot.....   

Back to top Go down

testing... one shot two shot three shot.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next