Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:58 am

'Nother one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Those four are tough, Leanan ...and the color scheme did not ring a bell at all in the beginning.There was just one detail I KNEW I should recognize ... Rolling Eyes
Took me a night and a day to remember the flowers Joyleaf  - first one is Goodtree!

You seem to like groupings as I do ... so my best bet is on chief's mates this time.
The lively green and yellow scarf reminds me of Willowgreen's jumpsuit and the hairdo is a style she would wear. Smile I say second is Willowgreen.

Still no clue about the third one - delicate green  and rather short curly hair. Dewshine? No ... never saw her in greens. This thinking about this one ... going through the list of Chiefs and mates.
Wreath - a beauty, drawn with with curly locks ... seen only in b/w. This would explan the unfamiliar colors. Now I say: Wreath - pretty in the green of spring.

Problem is - the "fan coloring" belongs to the last lady. and I've almost made up my mind that she must be Stormlight - another one I've never seen in color. Actually never truely seen at all - only a vague spirit appearance.

I could cheat ... try to get a glimpse of the names - but I don't want to take away the fun want to try. It's my best guess for now. I know one is right and another a pretty good chance. Smile

Running out of time again ... great additions, Prism. Like Havn't forgotten about your girls, Kat ... those neglected ones will get love when there's time to do it right. Very Happy

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:30 pm

I knew this was tough... you guessed wrong for all four! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...but the elf smiley you used is actually a correct guess...

Read 'Beyond Mere Flight' - click here!
Skywise Wink thanks to Embala for the banner! Kahvi )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:37 pm

WOW Shocked Dead. XD

Not even right names ... for the wrong doll? In this case I humbly ask for a hint.

(and the first two are MY Joyleaf and Willowgreen now ^^ ... okay, Joyleaf would get more browns instead of yellow)
Hmmm ... game reversed - would you doll my guesses - Joyleaf, Willowgreen and Wreath?

SH*T! :faceplant: JOYLEAF! Joyleaf! Joyleaf as the smilie  Joyleaf  says - I've meant JOYLEAF!!!!

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:02 am

Let's see... no, not even right name for wrong doll.

Number one is indeed Joyleaf. I would have loved to give her browns, but unfortunately the closest thing to brown this maker has is the pale gold I used. Hint: number two should have had brown too.

I'll make you Willowgreen, Wreath and Goodtree soon if I have time. Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:33 pm

Alright, Embala's requests! I could not make Wreath because I couldn't find a picture of her. In fact, I have forgotten who Wreath was. Lifemate of a chief? I have no clue. Razz

However, here are Willowgreen and Goodtree - and, as a bonus, another of the ten chiefs!

And one maiden more, of a much younger generation:

All made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Thank you for the fast and awesome surprise, Leanan! Very Happy
I love to see beautiful and happy Willowgreen. The hues of green fit her wonderfully. Of course this hairdo is so much truer to her original look - and there's the hairband, too! Smile
Goodtree - this design is new and amazing! The pattern makes it unique and I love the short close-fitting sleeves going with it. Goodtree makes a gorgeous High one - regal and floral. The rose sash and the floral hair adornement complete zhe "green-growing" appearance ... with the rose as cherry in the cake.
Another chieftess - even without your hint this one is breathing Skyfire! Strong red and green - beautiful and practical at the same time. I love the corsage belt and gloves for her.

There's only a simple b/w drawing of beautiful Wreath. In case you decide to picture her High One style you'll have lots of artistic license, Leanan. You might see why the short curly  hairdo reminded me of her mane.

Last not least a very young one. The colors and even more the style made me think of Freetouch instandly. The short unruly hair confirms my first impression. For me that's playful Freetouch without doubt.

EDIT: Let's try the previous batch again ... sort of.
First an addition to Joyleaf - not only the flowers in the hair made her look familiar - the fall of the folds in her skirt mimics the "baggy" flow in her pants.
Still no clue about the second one - tho something definitely rings a bell. *thinking hard* ... greens and brown ... and locks ...
Hairdo and delicathy of the third girl still whispers Dewshine. Lacking a better idea I ask: Dewshine ?
Well ... there is one detail in the forth lady that gave me ideas. This lock ... the softness ... made me think of Rillfisher. Suspect But Rillfisher HAS a canon color scheme scratch   ... that's why I've looked into the hardly ssen cast.

EDIT 2: In case Rillfisher is right ... and I still think you like to go with groups Wink ... how about Eyes High? O.O ... her main color is green, she has an abundance of locks - and this veil could stand for the cape! (It's brown, isn't it?)
Elves from Bearclaw's time: Joyleaf - Rillfisher - Eyes High ... ? still clueless about the third one in this case ... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
View user profile
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:16 am

Will edit this and comment back soon, just want to get these gals posted before go to work on the pixel advent. I'm a few days behind on it.

I've decided to post who is left all at once cause next weekend (Thur/Fri for me) will be VERY busy for me and I don't think I'll even be touching a computer.

Raithlyn
Reina
Shymist
Sorien
Sunflower

One more post coming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/katcombs
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am

Sweet Honey
Tailspin
Tangle
Veeloo

2 Gals left to post, with comments Smile
Back to top Go down
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:15 am

Thistle
Trisley

Here we go..

@Leanan I love how Kahvi turned out, took me a minute to realize it was her. The eyes is what gave her away Smile Tyleet is so gentle and beautiful, I just love her like this. Brill and Krill remind me of the Little Mermaid's last scene of the gown as she's stepping out of the water... these next gals I don't really know. The flowers make me think of Joyleaf. Green and brown with something in her hair.... Eyes High maybe? With the green and this gal still in my head, I'm thinking Gifa for the last one at first, but probably not cause the short hair... I donno, maybe Dewshine. The gal in pink maybe Rillfisher, just a guess?

Willowgreen and Goodtree turned out nicely. I especially love the pattern on Goodtree's dress. Skyfire!!! I'm in LOVE! So sleek and delicate, yet she looks ready to fight! Tat last gal kinda looks like Freetouch. 

@Prism Balance is beautiful, I just love this gal. So woodsy Smile

Still going back and reading comments... no Dreamworld today, got to get these sprites caught up.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:57 am

Lovely new additions, katcombs!

As for the tough set of blondes... katcombs made two right guesses! I'm not sure I read Embala's post right, as to which one is which, but I think she got both right too. Blonde number two is indeed Eyes High, and the one in pink, as you both guessed, is Rillfisher. I must apologize, I was not aware there was a canon color scheme for her.

Nobody has guessed blonde number three right... hint: she doesn't really 'belong' in the company of the other three. And her hair should be longer, again, this maker shows its limitations.

And yes, the unnamed ones in my last set are Skyfire and Freetouch. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:48 am

Here's Wreath... and another lady from the distant past:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 am

New Balance. Her people are militant and more than a little paranoid,so that explains her sour face. Dealing with extremists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm desperate enough to guess "Korafay?" for the blonde riddle. ^^
Doubt it tho ... *is stumped* ... went through all the elfin ladies I recall.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:07 am

Nope, not Korafay.

I think I know what makes her so difficult to guess. I recently dolled her on the other dollmaker (cover girls) and you maybe haven't realized that I hadn't already done her on this one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:55 am

*makes a list*
I request Sefra in HighOne (wedding) look and Kaslen on both makers! ^^

Have to love Wreath, Leanan! Regal and delicate in white and gold, just the right expression - and the "color" is a reminiscence to her b/w origin.
I was hoping for the missing chieftess, Leanan! This simple dress in gold-tan suits Rahnee ... the top even mimics the style. And this shortcut is closest to her canon mane yet High One worthy!

I don't bother about variant hairstyles for these series, Leanan. Look at canon Moonshade - what happened to her hair! Shocked In that case it was neither true to her previous hairdo nor an elegant improvement. Rolling Eyes *prefers your ideas*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:22 am

Thanks for the feedback! And yes, that is Rahnee the She-wolf! Very Happy

Here is Kaslen, with someone I had completely forgotten about until you mentioned her in one of your recent posts. I'm sorry that I could not make Sefra, but like I said before, the wedding maker has no white hair option, and Sefra with any other hair color would not be Sefra.

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/covergirls-fashion.php

Made with: http://azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/weddingdressdesign.php

Made with: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=fantasy-fortune-teller

Last edited by Leanan on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:28 am

I will now take a break from dollmaking. I'm heading over to my mom's place today, and while I am there, I will only have internet access on my tablet. Dollmaking is too difficult on the tablet. I will be here to discuss, and help you guess - blonde number three is still hiding her true identity! I'll get back to dollmaking in January (the 2nd, probably). Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Choose her style and hairdo, Leanan - and I'll take care that Sefra will get an appropriate hair dye. Promised. ^^
I'd love to see the four original Firstcomers - with "Mysterious3" completing the ranks as Gibra. Wink *told you I've made a list*

Thank you for Kaslen - a gentle beauty. I love you I love to see her in living floral green - a true ancestor of Goodtree.
The Cover Girl dress mimics Kaslen's loose outer garment well.

I have a new candidate for "mysterious beauty" ... this Lady in White is pretty tough for me, too. First thought after checking possibilities - Innekah. Style and colors remind me of the Lady Door.
The Cover Girl in white is definitely the same character and so far my best guess is "Lady Door" again.

Last not least - green hair and white delicate silk must be Korafay. :korafay:

btw: You've interpreted my Eyes High / Rillfisher post right. I was writing just as the thoughts came to mind ... sorry for being puzzling.

EDIT: Here's the canon color scheme of Rillfisher - in the comics we've only seen the bluescale memory, but the Beloved Dead centerfold showed her colors. You weren't far away with the pink. ^^

Have a good time with your family and a peaceful Christmas time, Leanan. Enjoy the Holidays.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:25 am

OK, I will make you a Sefra when I get back home. Very Happy I tried making color edits myself, but my current software just isn't up for it.

Yes - mysterious blonde number three is Gibra! cheers

Actually, all three in white are Korafay. I guess I didn't make it clear enough they're the same character. Hmmm I should make Innekah Door sometime.

Thanks for the Rillfisher info! I have seen that artwork many times, but somehow I forgot she is shown there.

Oh, and katcombs, thanks to you too for the feedback earlier! Sorry I forgot to thank you. Hug

Happy Holidays to you all too!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:30 am

Surprise! I got a few moments on a "real" computer, so here is Sefra, in need of a hair dye job from Embala.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:52 am

WOW Sending 2 Beautiful "Christmas Angel" Sefra made me work fast!

Leanan's Sefra with an appropriate hair dye ... and some more artistic license.
In case you prefer it all blue I'll change this picture in "hair dye only" version, Leanan. Love her. I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:03 am

Wow! Thank you, she looks great! I love the addition of the stars on the hem!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:00 pm

2 new Balances
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:02 pm

Excellent new additions!! I love all the canon gals and Balances looks perfect Smile

I'm still around, just not making much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 42 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next