Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty31
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pixie_18
She's either from an undiscovered tribe or a blend of all 6. And on the malicious side.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Polyne11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Poison11
She's malicious,vicious,loud,proud & brutal. As bad as Winnowil,Two-Spear,Bone Woman and Spirit Man. If you like, consider her to be the spawn of those pairings. Either that or Winterleaf's deranged,twisted sister.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:02 pm

Nice troll elves Embala! Old Maggoty actually looks good! And she does have her own sort of wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Her character traits contradict her lovely appearance - but it really shows through on the last three dollmakers, Prism. The first one I'd call a case of camouflage! ^^ Seeing her on different makers defines a destinctive look.

Thank you for the kind comment on the "Trolls". Trinket Thinking about it this idea wasn't so different from the fusions you made. And Maggoty has wisdom for sure - and a more stoutly way to prove it. Wink

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Magica43
Trinket, shimmering flirtatious maiden

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty32
Here's troll-elf Trinket for you Embala.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty33
I've wondered about what-if Preservers were gendered with a sex drive and this is the result.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty34
And here she is pregnant after a Preserver breeding frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty35
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty35
Here's Leefall a Nightfall/Leetah fusion. Probably not my best.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Oh, I like your Leefall, Prism. Smile I think she's a very good fusion - or a what-if child of Rayek and Nighfall.

Your female Preserver has an interesting skin color and texture - pretty dark but very individual. And they have actually preggy bellies in this maker! O.O *I'd have expected a censor (or some Mom getting crazy about it!* The first one made me think that this base could produce pretty "true" Preservers with some editing effort.

And Trinket elf for me! bounce That's so sweet, Prism. Thank you! Very Happy The clothing is well chosen and I love her expression. So Daddy's spoilt little dreamberry.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Magica48
Drub, fierce and firey warrior ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Magica46
... and her maiden appearance.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:38 pm

@Prism I think Leefall is quickly becoming one of my favorites!! Beautiful new additions!! I never thought to make a preserver on that maker... now I gotta make Ty and Change's preservers, hehe.

@Embala Adorable trolls! Loving all these new versions of them.

This one is a sorta established preserver that hangs around Tynami, I don't think I ever named it. It has a water lily on her head.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Typres10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Typres11

This preserver is totally new and doesn't have a name yet... posted are her regular and dressed forms cause I just couldn't it nude. This one has a petunia on it's head.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty11
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Very nice Preservers Katcombs! And Drub does look tough Embala,like she's still a ball-buster!
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 9:26 pm

This one just screamed the pony versions of Change's parents Ribbon and Shelldust Smile

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Shelldust_and_ribbon_by_katcombs-daw4gxqElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Marcenia_and_ravendusk_by_katcombs-daw4pdr

Gonna make more couples soon, but will probably keep them to the dollhouse and DA since they're ponies.

Edit: Added Marcenia and Ravendusk
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 am

Charming little Waterlily, Kat. I like how you've managed to mimic the Preserver eyes with the makeup option and this typical expression. The pouch is a nice touch and the "non-clothing" actually works for the bug. Very Preserver like in each way.
Petunia is cute ... more humanlike in comparism. I like that the fainting out violet of the wings reappears in the flower topper. And I like the naked version much more - pants and shoes are too much for me. There's this idea that the bug loves to have pet bugs to tend for ... I love you

Cutsies! the tiny pony versions are so charming - especially when I zoom in to visible seize. ^^ You are still our miniaturizing queen!

You think as the four leading ladies of the Troll realm had their big entry this craziness will end? Surprise - there is one more!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Magica44
Meet Bupa, Flam's mate, captured in Winnowill's mind

Isn't she a beauty? (... admittedly I took some artistic lisence in look and colors... ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:29 pm

EEK! Bupa is so adorable!!! I love the 'fur'!!

These are my two girls.. I really didn't think I'd ever get this to work cause they'd always show up with too much chest or hips, but I just love how they finally turned out! Plus it took me a minute to remember preservers didn't have ears, lol.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_14402802915884f26e58cddElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_568678265884f692b5f51
Hats were limited so I had to make due.

Edit: The wings on Waterlily made me think of someone else, so I did a kind of amalgam...
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_194072170558850cbb38745
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Change and Nuriah decided to swap outfits in my head... they turned out looking pretty cool. I just love Nuriah's face here... beautiful! 

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_128895818058850ecb1c2b6Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_152511054958850f64e6e05

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:45 pm

They are changeable! ^^ Cool. Both girls are beauties Smile ... I don't know why Nuriah prefers to hide her face.

I want to contribute dollz ... but I lack new ones. Especially fitting canon chars. Please bear with me when I'll repost more of my older ones. Sticking to Trolls.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Oddbit10 Oddbit

This Dinogeddon base allows to get closer to Troll build and features (at least with a little editing effort). Of course it's still far from a true EQ Troll. I hope the essence will shine through.

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:23 pm

I remember the first time I saw the trolls on this maker, they really do fit it well!

Other than the preservers I posted above, the only think I've really made lately is this alternate Ty... I finally found something for her shoulder. It does make sense, with the wraps, the water would eventually pull them off, having the strap across the chest would hold it there.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 29458516_13891266335885145d0b866

I did notice when I make things on the maker I tend to stick with the costume... I may go back this week and try some variations on Tynami and Change... plus I really want to try that dark gal with blond hair in pink, she looks really cool. Not sure if she's been named.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Tynami's shoulder protector is functional, Kat. I think seabirds would be able to land and cling their claws there comfortably.
This "dark gal with blond hair in pink" would be Prism's malicious mad-elf, I guress. No name as far as we know. Kinda intriguing contrast between lovely elfy design and vicious character traits. (I'm shocked all over again to rediscover Batman in this thread! XD)

Ooooops Embarassed ... I've missed the Preservers! Pretty bugs have not deserved this ...
I say those are quite believable Preservers. Edit away the boobs and it's as close as you can get with a "human" dollmaker. The toppers are close enough to give the right idea. Your bugs are adorable how they stand there - a little sheepishly waiting to be judged. I love you No worries - you will look great at the Preserver party!  Preserver

Nightfall We-thing! COOL! The wings suit her and she would make a cute bug.

Bupa thanks for the extra love! Very Happy And I'm happy you like my Dinoquest Trolls Trinket

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Trinke10 Trinket

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pixie_19
Finally did this without Google Chrome not responding! New Leefall and I'm not too happy with her high water britches. Consider it one of her fashion disasters much like Leetah and Nightfall had from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Missan15
On her, consider it a what-if elves were as demonic as Gotara worshipers claimed? Monstrous,predatory, cannibalistic,possibly some troll lineage.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 pm

some very lovely dolls here! i got sidetracked reading Alternaverse...so i made an Alternaverse winnowill! which could still be canon...XD

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Reborn10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:04 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Magica20
Better Leefall
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Dark-f10
Another Leefall.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pixie_20
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Pretty36
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Dark-f11
Anyway, I hope yer prepared for a threeway fusion of Newstar,Moonmirror and that unnamed one-shot GoBack maiden,'cause here she is. Young,caught between maidenhood and childhood,sweet,shy and cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:08 pm

New Leefall pictures Smile Veryy cute as a Pixie, Prism. Hair adornements, top and and boots - even the scarf - are a pleaseant mix of both chars. The pants ... we'll agree to forgive a fasion desaster once in a while. ^^ Then a selfconfident Sunvillager huntress - great choice of top. And the "Magical Elf" maker always provides a set of goot riding pants. Last not least the opposite look as "Dark Fairy": very elfy, very Sunvillager maiden ... anxious in the dark. Easy to imagine her this way before she got comfortable with the forest nights. Pretty Smile

I cannot see anything else but a Japanese ghost in your demonic evil Troll elf, Prism. I'm sorry ... my imagination is missing at least some visual connection and reminiscence to EQ.

Lovely Starmirror Smile ... I totally see the young Go-Back shine through on the "Dark Fairy" maker. Especially her expression supports imagination. As always it helps a lot to see her on different makers, Prism. Smile I like the cold blue/green and anthracite color scheme. "Pretty Pixie" is closer to young Newstar - sweet locks.

Hello Vaeri, *waves* what a lovely doll for your re-entry! I know just enough about the Alternaverse to pin her down. The Palace gown made me think of Moonshade first - a venial error. The light purple suits her - totally imaginable for a "new", healed Winnowill. And the flowers in her hair ... I see reminiscence of young canon Winnowill. Good job, Vaeri!
btw: Which maker is it?

Another Troll chick - rather unknown and with much artistic license

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Dinoge14 Bupa

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next