Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pretty37
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Epic-a14
Here is part one of a 3-way fusion between Longfin,Winnowil and Maleen.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Goddes11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pixie_21
And here she is with baby Starmirror.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Slowly completing my Dinoquest Trolls Troll Tongue

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Drub_w10 - Drub

Credit for the warts goes to @Startear, her idea and design!

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:38 pm

Gorgeous new gals!! Nothing new from me, I'm afraid, been working on my fan fiction page when I have time online.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Tynami12
New outfit for Tynami

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Change12
Some fun for Change

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unknow10
Unnamed Go-Back

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unname10
Unnamed Glider

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unname11
Unnamed Sun-Folk

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Elm-pr11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Elm-x-11
Some more of Elm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Lau-pr11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Lau-x-10
Some more Lau

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 3:55 pm

Nice one, Prism. I can see Winnowill and Longfin in the mix. In one maker more ... in the other less. But the third in the mix would be Kahvi for me - the second maker screams "Kahvi is here!" at me!
Baby Starmirror is a charming touch - I lke that they are on the best way to form a family. Smile

You got infected by the 'Magical Elf' again, Kat! ^^ Tynami cheerfully agreed on a slightly alternate outfit. I like all the different ways you've used to include the greens. And Change stayed true to herfelf - on the playful side.
And three newbies ... a cute Go-Back girl (Anyu, Mauja, Qannik? - it's all about snow), an elegant sad Glider elder (Cirrah, Cirree?), an adventurous Sun-Maiden ...
or is Thistle a Wolfrider-Sunfolk bridge child? Wink

More love for Elm and Lau! bounce Adorable cuteness and strong determined fighters.
Elm as a Disney(?) Princess is lovely but grit and power show in her expression. The magic engergy hides in her scarf. No hiding at all in the superhero appearance. The face paint is perfect for her - absolutely Elm!
Soft and innocent Princess look ... I so love Lau's color scheme. I love you Defiant as a hero - this "otherworldly" outfit still suits her perfectly. And she found her power - water is seemingly soft but destroying and building in many ways.
Great job with these girls, Kat. Like

Best chance to finish my Troll edition ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Maggot10 - Old Maggoty

btw: the long "skirt" is made from the hair extensions ^^

Last edited by Embala on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Yer right Embala! I think there's more Kahvi in the mix with some Maleen coloring. And Winnofin and Starmirror are related, but I dunno if they are aunt/niece, half sisters or both considering the elves small breeding pool.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 3:11 pm

The Magical Elf maker is my favorite... I love making elves on it, even if the clothing choices are a bit limited. For my Go-Back, I love the name Anyu!! I think Cirrah is an excellent name for a Glider, kinda reminds me of Sarah Very Happy And I wish I would have thought of Thistle. Back at the ranch there were thistles everywhere and she looks just like one! She's a Sun-Maiden.

I still have three tribes to make girls for... Wolfrider, Plainsrunner and Wavedancer... All these elves are related to elves in the comics somehow...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unname14
My Wolfrider I want related to Strongbow and Moonshade somehow... maybe Chitter's daughter.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unname12 
Plainsrunner, maybe related to Teir... I didn't intend on making her look that way at first, but she just made herself that way, lol, maybe a sister

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Unname13
Wavedancer, I didn't mean to make her looking so much like Korafey, but the white just popped out to me... maybe a daughter

Edit: Names and relations added to this post and the previous... if they have names. I made all six of these elves part of 'Six Tribes' which are one elf from each tribe going searching, much like Cutter did for other tribes, and they found each other, now looking for the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pixie_22
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pretty38
She's part Wavedancer and part Rootless One or whatever the hell Wendy's calling them nowadays. And yes,she's crazier than a bag of hammers.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Gorgeous new elf!! I completely forgot to make a rootless one in my tribes group... I did come up with two names though I think. Duskbite fore the wolfrider and Shysea for the sea elf. Not 100% sure on the names. Almost had Quietant as the name of Teir's sister, but it's not quite fitting. Working on the 3D set for these girls now.

Last edited by katcombs on Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:04 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Mermai13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Magica21
Two more of her, and one with either her mate,brother or both.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:08 pm

EEK! You made her on the Magical Elf maker!! She turned out so amazing!!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_1437771283589376f930a80Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_1445965310589377a2ba2dd
Thistle, wolfrider and her Sun Folk look

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_73182464589389027b31c
Anyu's full look

I'll post more separately later.

Last edited by katcombs on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Thank you for those kind words. And yer dolls look good as well.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 10:45 pm

Last for tonight, here's Cirrah... She turned out looking kinda like Vytha here... this dress took me forever to find! Those sleeves...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_15297807435893e303989e2

I'll try to work on the others tomorrow, plus I'm hoping to try and make some more canon minis.

Edit: This second version I'm posting because I REALLY love these boots. My grandmother had a pair similar and I always thought they were cool.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_10543579935893e27024470
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Some quickies before I head out...
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_7189051405894d9b85a312Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_12369213135894073d7e960
Teir's sister... her working name right now is Duskbite, but I donno if she'll keep it.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_21089089825894d8c011a2fElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_1482880905894d95fa1ebe
Two of Chitter's daughter Tailspin... finally decided this one, just love the name Very Happy

Shymist is taking a little while to figure out... I'll have to go back and refigure the names later on the older posts.. out of time, EEK!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Just lost my comment ... right before it was finished! Sad stupid stupid stupid *headdesk*

Another crazy madgirl ... *sigh* I must admit that you've captured the "mycota" vibe very well in colors, clothes and background, Prism. Poisonous decay and delicate growth shows equally and forms a strange beauty. I'm baffled that you've managed to portrait her on the Magical Elf maker as well - great job! She has a very distinct design - her characteristica show on each dollmaker.

You've liked my name suggestions for the first batch, Kat! Very Happy *happy dance* For the records: is it "Anyu" or "Anya" for the Go-Back gal? And of course the Sunvillager had to be Thistle! I love that you've made her Minyah's daughter. A canon connection that will hardly cause inconsistencies and it points out this remarkable elder.
And there is Thistle again - in modern Wolfrider duds and dressed up for the Festival of Flood and Flowers. She looks even more like a thistle here.
Anya(?) turned out adorable - very modern and very Go-Back at the same time. And she's cute. I love you Suddenly "Filhe" comes to mind - this girl in the cave at the edge of adolescence - Startear pointed her out. She could be both this girl and Mardu's daughter!
Last not least Cirrah - this white gown is dreamy ... artful and eerie. It's perfect for Blue Mountain just like the hairdo and hair adornements. And a variant modern dress - more suitable for travel. I see how those boots can fascinate. Even Cirrah's poses are perfect for the outfits and occasions.

(doing this in segments now - comment on the second batch will follow)

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 6:06 pm

and I see said second batch has grown, Kat ... and changed

The Wolfrider girl don't want to talk to me ... or is she just teasing? I see a mischievous fun-making trait in her - even Pike's features show through. When she is Chitter/Freetouch's daughter I'd like to suggest Sust as the baby daddy ... or Pike himself! A birth outside Recognition with Sust ... or Recognition with Pike?  I've liked the name Duskbite immediately ... but for this girl it rang strange. Her new name Tailspin - That's It! I love you So true to her.
I like her green and purple variant outfit - reminds of her Mom just enough to make a connection. And now I see more of Sust in her grey/brown combination. *pouts* I want Pike! XD

I really like the Plainsrunner girl. She's dark and quiet and mysterious like Teir. In case she's his sister I'd suggest a step-sister from his adopted family. When I saw her first two words came to mind: "wind" and "sage" (not "wise" but the plant). Hard to come up with a final name, tho - for me she would be Sage or Windsage / Sagewind. Thinking of her as Duskbite rings well ... it fits her. And in a way it expresses what I've envisioned with Sage / Sagewind - just better.
Her new dollz illustrate it even better ... beautiful and quiet - and DETERMINED.

Lovable little minnow Fishy ... white and light blue easily goes with the seas. Actually I've made a white Wavedancer elemental myself just some days ago. Nacre was the name jumping in mind - and the only one. I love the one you came up with - Shysea Shymist hints a character very different from Korafay.

*chuckles* I've tried to "complete" your six tribes with the seventh one the day before yesterday. I was not very successful in picturing a Magical fungus Elf ... and too tired anyway.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Mermai14
A pair of Sea Elves not related to the Wavedancers, but rather Chaosium RPG book.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Epic-a15
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Goddes12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Polyne12
Warrior from Desert Nomad elves,another Chaosium tribe.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:16 pm

@Prism Those eyes in that last one, whew!! I love her!! Love the tribe name too Very Happy hehe

@Embala I am SOOOO glad you caught my misspelling, I wrote it down, but saw my U as an A when I typed it, ack! Her name is Anyu. I changed things around because the more I made, the more diferent the characters became to me.

Quick rundown of the new girl of what I have so far...

• Anyu, daughter of Mardu of the Go-Backs
  • Cirrah, sister of Oroleed of the Chosen Eight
  • Thistle, daughter of Minyah of the Sun Folk 
  • Tailspin, daughter to Freetouch and Sust of the Wolfriders
  • Shymist, daughter to Korafey of the Wavedancers
  • Marja, later known as Duskbite of the Plainsrunners, adoptive sister to Teir

Not sure who Filhe is... I'll look into that Smile I do love Pike, he's such a fun elf! I completely forgot Teir was related to a well known gal... good point there, adoptive sister Very Happy

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_14139718935895086b3a09fElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_120064777758950758e9540Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_8966184905895080c1e948
Shymist is very quiet... kinda breezy too. Her first outfit is very modern, but just too cute not to use. Her second outfit is more what I was going for with her... I couldn't find any teal trim so it went in her pearls.

For the last one, it's still taking time... I've started it over and over, but I think it's because it's in their nature not to leave the 'group mind' I don't think one of the rootless ones would be able leave the hive and follow the others. Going to try the rest of the night to design one...

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pretty39
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Pixie_23
Plainsrunner scout/guide who has zero patience for the likes of Teir or Dre-Ahn. She's not that magical,just a survivor with her jackal friends. And smaller than Wolfriders as well.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 pm

I didn't want to post Tangle until I had both her forms ready... she turned out a lot better than i hoped for. Since what I read was these were from all tribes, I'm still calling it Six Tribes Holt for these little buggers.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Tangle10
Before

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Tangle11
After

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Dinoge12
She's from the Polluted River troll tribe based on Chaosium Elfquest and is basically the troll version of a dominatrix. She's also a formidable fighter.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 6:45 pm

I can just imagine how rough a dominatrix troll would be, OOOOUCH!! Now you got me tempted to make a troll too, hehe.

Now for the IMVU versions:
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_138181648558963d5f5a3d4Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_603772288589648ea4948bElfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 29458516_75986616858964d17f319c
The original version looks like a high elf I think and her forest version I went a bit overboard. Took me forever to find a skin for her...

Last edited by katcombs on Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 7:47 pm

WOW Shocked ... "Rootless" Tangle turned out amazing! Simple yet highly effective. The leafy eye attachachments are a great touch. I like that you did her "before" appearance as well. Would this be her "soul picture"?
The flower adornements in her High One gown are like an early hint of her future connection to nature. And seriously - her "fungus" appearance is fantastic. More leaves than usual - that's true. But this is most probably the kind of "clothing" or adornements a Rootless would decide on.

Looking at Shymist it becomes clear that Reef is best candidate for baby daddy.  :reef: The little whity is dreamy and and illustrates her name best. I equally like the bikini variation. It's not too modern in my eyes - reminds me of Spray's look.

So it's Anyu indeed. Smile I like the names and family connections you've decided on, Kat. Marja and Duskbite for Teir's step sis is well considered. Tangle is a perfect completation.
Troll girl, huh? Wink I'd love to see!

EDIT: Would you mind if I take your ideas for Tangle as a base to try fungus girls on my own?

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next