Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

Prism

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:14 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Arabia18
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mermai14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_18
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty16
Embala's Waterleaf and Sunkissed
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 4:09 am

OMG O.O ... looked in after getting up ... saw the new addition ... *interesting couples* *strong contasts* *beautiful*  ... hmmmm... *looks trangely familiar* *ohhh... this one looks like Sunkissed* ... *and that could be Waterleaf...*  - and then I've read their names! bounce

Such a wonderful and perfect surprise, Prism! My beauty-darling and the timid young chieftess. You've captured them so well - expressions and  mood, colors and style, the adornements ,,, perfectly done and the skin pattern and tattoos are nicely imitated. I love the leg fins you gabe Sunkissed - they suit her! Fancy ears! ^^

Thank you for this amazing "welcome surprise", Prism! sunny Fishy

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Arabia11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Viking10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Dinoge10
1 Winterleaf,1Venomoth and 1 group pic featuring Winterleaf,Venomoth,Graethlin,Aetheryll and the unnamed couple that's Wavedancer/Hidden One mixed ancestry.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Winterleaf at fall ^^ ... I like how your choices are suitable to imitate her leafy, slightly tattered style.
Venomoth is an amazing beauty in Dinogeddon - colorful and cheerful Or - a beautiful trap. ^^

You've gotten very good in recreating the distinctive look and overall vibe of a character on different dollmakers, Prism. Your group shot illustrates it well. Winterleaf grows from the ground like a tree in earthy shades while her counterpart beams in jarring dangerous beauty. makes me think of the poisonous plants and animals who give a warning by their colors.
You've made the wild mix of Wavedancers/HiddenOnes work. The male reminds me of an Axolotl - ears enhancing the impression. Guess I keep this as a working name for him. ^^ Now the girl ... "Vines" will work for now. Such a contrasting couple.
And you showed one more contrast with humanlike changeling Grethlin, all tans and camouflage - and Aetheryll, eye catching in color and attitude. I like Grethlin's flower bouquet and Atheryll's cobra staff.
Great job, Prism! Kudos for your use of leafy ears.

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 pm

Axolotl and Vines work for the couple. Tho any child of a Recognition between these 2 would either be a complete basket-case or totally straight-laced bordering on boring. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 11:31 pm

I'm loving all these new characters!!! I can't wait til i get some time off to make some of them!!!

Just had a thought... would anyone have any OCs or want to make any elves to add to my Sea Elf/Wolf/Cat Elf tribe? The elves would remain yours, I'd just be making sprites of them for a tribal image.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Prince10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Arabia12
2 of Axolotl and as for the third image,well it's Feldva and Auriette in peace talks with the unnamed Plainsrunner now named Javelin watching. And  getting fed up  with the  diva and primadonna antics of both.

Last edited by Prism on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 pm

katcombs wrote:
Just had a thought... would anyone have any OCs or want to make any elves to add to my Sea Elf/Wolf/Cat Elf tribe? The elves would remain yours, I'd just be making sprites of them for a tribal image.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Merfol10
How about this one, Kat? He's "middle aged", a bit of a loner, a dreamer and an artist. When I made him I thought of a musician and jewel maker, maybe a coralshaper or weak healer (he need not be a magic user, tho) .

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Neptun10 - Clam / Clamshine (working names)
That's the image I've made first. It is closest to his true colors.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mermai11
Another take on him - dreaming of the Palace. ^^

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mermai10
You can imagine him like this too, Kat - in case legs are more likely for this tribe.

@Prism I'll be back for your cast after sleeping break. *loves Axolotl #1!"*

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:37 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Arabia13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Dark-f10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Magica10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mermai10
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:44 am

1 Leefall,Moonshine,Starmirror and Kahwill
As for the other one,well I guess she's cat-elf and sea-elf. Outsiders view her as a fool and bumpkin,but she's more of a trickster prone to pranks and traps. Protective of her own,but willing to test them. Named Watershy.

Last edited by Prism on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:46 am

Clamshine looks nice Embala.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Arabia14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Missan10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_12
1 Goldleap and Anahti on adventure  &1 P.Od Bonemaggot(as if she'd be anything else).
And for Katkombs. She's somewhat feral and animalistic like Bloodmane,but maybe more intelligent and slightly tamer? She's a cat elf with panther appearance and temperament. A savage,wild,bloodthirsty protector and guardian of her tribe. Silent and fierce. She doesn't chase down her prey like Wolfriders,but rather stalks and pounces in bursts of speed. Think her name is Shadowsleek.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:12 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Magica11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_13
I have long been of the opinion that Venka is a fashion victim in those godawful pantsuits that Wendy was enamored with. So,I gave her better duds. Along with Nightfall,ShenShen and Ahdri who wound up with better versions.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Dark-f11
Missed a Venka
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Dark-f12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Viking11
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Neptun10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mermai11
A memorial to Moonshade in a variant of her Hidden Years garb
As for the sea elf, don't have a name for her,but see her as being related to Clamshine and on the musical side,like a siren of old. And on the princessy,fru-fru side as well. Named Anemone
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Damn, Clamshine is niiiice!
This is Mooncloud.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mooncl10

She's Serrilur's daughter. (Reposting her here because I can't find here on the tread.)
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Serril10

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:31 am

So far behind... will comment when i have a little more time.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Kat-sp12Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Kat-sp10Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Kat-sp11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Downlo16Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Downlo18 Some ones I missed posting

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 58-12Tynami's Halloween costume
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:26 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Magica12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pixie_15
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Pretty14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Missan11
3 more of Anemone and 1 of Shadowsleek
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 4:58 am

My elves of Faerie are good for here, right?  That's Goldeneyes and Gwendolen and Gwen's little sister Lian and Goldeneyes' daughter Ginessa (new character, born in Faerie and Goldeneyes either doesn't know who the sire is or she isn't telling me) and Ginessa's Consort Raphael (he's getting reassigned after being pulled out of the Kids lineup) and Ginessa's Concubine Sunfire (who's relatively new-ish, basically an old concept is getting mashed up with a new concept to keep the total number of characters down).

Let's hope I can make this linking thing work... and hope that the pictures don't turn out to be too big.  Edit: Yep, they were too big.  I put them in spoiler spaces for the moment until I can get smaller versions.  Sorry! Edit2: Okay, they *should* be good now.  Or at least better.  This is what I get for saving the transparent option through Dolldivine itself... but I love the level of detail I can play with at that point.

Ginessa with Sunfire and Raphael on the Arabian Nights Dollmaker via Dolldivine
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 2mOICYd

Goldeneyes with Lian and Gwendolen on the Arabian Nights Dollmaker via Dolldivine
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Rtvm9lB

Goldeneyes on the Viking Warrior Dollmaker via Azaleas, I think
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 6sZV5Y8

Goldeneyes on the Elven Portrait Dollmaker via Azaleas with editing
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 NhWL0UK

And adding another round to the group... This is Cearnach (the Green Dragon who is the complement and companion to Goldeneyes' Lady Firebird in his first human-ish incarnation, the previous one was an actual dragon), with Dewberry (who got adopted as a Wellborn Noble Faerie and is Cearnach's Concubine) and Winterstar (sometimes called Winterleaf because she's a repurposing of Sunspark's daughter as a Wellborn Noble, her ultimate position is a bit undetermined at the moment because while I know she ends up in *someone's* harem, I'm not sure who gets her yet).
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 DLW0AZR
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 10:08 pm

The elven maker is up?!? EEK!!! Love the new additions, Griz!! The turned out amazing! Quick ones from me... 
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Tynami11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Change11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Ribbon11Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Tywave11

Seeing them like this, I'm reminded of the four seasons...

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Ohh! Pretty! Looks like a very nice doll maker!

MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 11:00 pm

Oooh!!  Sunspark in the Arabian Nights Dollmaker via Dolldivine!  It's been FOREVER since I last did anything with HER!!

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 GSxDmzy

And here's one of Dawnfish and Darkpond!  And they've got a baby!
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 0FKzSjW

I'm not fond of the way Azaleas saves pictures as .jpegs and not .pngs.  It bothers me.

So apparently it's not just Azaleas that is saving things as .jpeg... and some of the in-game saving features don't actually save the *whole* image, just a portion of it... so I'm having to go back to the good-old method of getting a screen shot...

Ginessa and her family... on the Pixie Scene Maker via Dolldivine
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Nwsg2pC

And Dawnfish and Darkpond by other names (Katelyn Roisin/Rose Pearl and Tiran) on the Princess Dollmaker via Dolldivine. (And this Dollmaker infuriates me on so many levels simply because of the haphazard quality to the "Prince".)
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 SkOpvo2
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:05 am

I ended up making waaay too many dolls. High Ones and their daughters. Some have edits, others don't.

This is Isilzira, Merheen's mother.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Tumblr_oza8wcHF7M1w6xsdjo7_400

Chenah.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Tumblr_oza8wcHF7M1w6xsdjo1_400
 Anitra.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Anitra10

Sharni, Chenah's sister.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Sharni10

Maphara.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Maphar10
Serrilur.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Serril11

Khistal, Chenah and Merheen's child.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Khista10

Eyes-of-Nigh/Eon/Weaver. Maphara and Merheen's child.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Eyesof10

Mooncloud, Serrilur and Merheen's child.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Mooncl10

Nyse is a bit of weird case due her shape shifting powers aren’t locked down like the others are, which is why she has green hair and such pale skin. There’s two doll of her because wanted to see who with Serrilur's skin tone. She's Serrilur and Yionyi's child.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Nyse10
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Nyseda10

Quila-Quila, Maphara and Yionyi's child.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Quilaq10

Islah, the twin sister of Cill and the child of Sharni and Calidus.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Islah10

Anitra's and Gralen's child. Doesn't have a name yet.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Idonno10

MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 10:11 am

So I found a scene-maker that I'd been looking for for *days*... but the hair draggies weren't sufficient for doing Ginessa's hair properly... I'll have to edit something together for her later.

But here's Ginessa with Raphael and Sunfire... and I have to imagine that in other worlds they'd vary the color schemes more, but at the moment they aren't being helpful in that regard. Yes, they do end up fleeing Faerie and they end up doing so *together*, but it's complicated and it's something that they choose to do because Ginessa was going and she would have set them free if that was what *they* wanted. But Raphael chose his loyalty to her above his loyalty to his Family of Origin and Sunfire... well... there's several levels of complication there because of the completely problematic nature of Faerie Society but let's just say that if she didn't *want* to be with Ginessa there wasn't much that could be done to force her to stay. Especially after they'd left Faerie.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 OamgyE7

And again, I hate .jpgs but the picture is too big for my screen so taking a screenshot is... problematic at best.
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Excellent new additions from @Prism @MrsGrizzley and @Shadowpath !!! LOVE them all!! I especially love the Venka and Moonshades that I missed before. Eventually I'll get the rest of my elf girls up... I've got sooo many now, sigh. The limited skin color will be a pain for some, but when I get some time (maybe Wed/Thur) I'll be able to make them all.

Plus, I'll be starting on the bittie gifties for the holidays. If I haven't already made your guys and gals, let me know via PM with pics, I'll make them.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next