Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elfquest Dolling Thread

Go down 
+20
MrsGrizzley
Davrille
Leanan
thetrappedartist
Beryl
G0lden
Vaeri
Nightsea
wolfmoonsky
Shadowpath
Tymber
sun girl
Startear
ErinC1978
Fairyring
PCoquelin
Kindredsoul
Tam
ChristinaRaibert
TrollHammer
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 3:10 pm

More canon girls ... Kahvi Question Venka I'm sure those two are recognizable - and you will guess the third.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun71

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun72

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun73
RinmaruGames - Fortune Teller

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2018 3:43 pm

Those who know me know to expect "weird" at times. Troll Tongue In this sense - time for truely unexpected girls.  Trinket

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun75

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun76

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun74

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 8:32 am

Now let's see whether you'll guess this ancestry! Ahdri

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun77

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun78

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun79

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Pixie_13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Mermai14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Magica12
2 more of the new one and 1 of Winterleaf
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 pm

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Harley13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Sci-fi13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Pretty15
And for Embala,her Kajol
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 8:43 pm

Cajol! bounce Thank you for dolling her, Prism. Hug Now she's really alive. Such an awesome surprise! Those dollz are excellent. Cajol turned out gorgeous. Just the right styles and colors, even her  numerous braids and flower adornements on each maker! Like The Harley version turned out incredibly well - the attitude suits her! Great choice of garbs on the second maker - and it features her magic. And I just love the Pretty Fairy one. So darling and still so much herself.

New-One definitely needs a name - this sounds foo much like No-Name! XD She likes to change her skin colors ... ^^^I like the cool blue as much as the warm brown. Harmony and contrast in both versions.
Last not least darling Winterleaf. I love you Your solutions for hairbuns and overskirt awesome!  

Two new canon girls Toorah Shenshen Upset and a not exactly canon one Troll Tongue ... let's say canon -with a rather weird look.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun82

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun81

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun80

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Back. Smile Ready for more - how about this batch? brill :krill: family?

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun26

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun23

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun85

Last edited by Embala on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 7:16 pm

I see you lurk, Kat Very Happy ... and I bet G0lden does, too. ^^

In case it's too hard that I make ist a riddle - just ask. And as the Wavedancers are not so familiar characters - the last batch were supposed to be Farbright and the twins Brill and Krill.

Some girls you might identify easier - all related to Skywise Wink in a way.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun86

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun87

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun88

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Right - I've promised a bunch. XD So here you go Fishy

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun92

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun90

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun91

The Wavedancer elders - Longfin, Spray and Skimmer (deceased). A very strange Spray, somewhere between her legged and tailed appearance. Take it symbolic ^^
I wish Christina Raibert would be here Crabby ... she would make awesome edits and add fresh ideas.

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:31 am

Finally got a day off... not sure I left off so let's start at Cajol on the Magical Elf... that is kinda the official for all out gals, since it's so perfect for them all. Though with the ears the fortune teller is pretty close now. I think after those two my favorite is the "Pretty Pixie" maker is my fave. For a while there it was the Tinkerbell one, but nah...

Aaanyway, getting off track Very Happy I just love how she looks on that maker, if I ever get back to spriting I know who I'm doing first. 

Kahvi, Vaya and Venka are incredible and instantly recognizable, hehe. So adorable! Plus fitting that Venka's holding all the cards. Very Happy I shouldn't have been surprised by the troll gals, but I was. They do look perfect though. Seeing them made me want to make Marble. I don't remember all the names offhand of Ahdri ancestors, but I know the gals and LOVE them. *after looking one up* Alekah's sun fits her perfectly! She is beautifully done! 

I love Toorah and Shenshen! Not sure who the last is, but I love her look! The gold looks great with the browns. Farbright!!! There's just something about her that I love, and you've made the skirts look like her fin, hehe. I wonder if she ever had legs and what she'd look like... Brill in blue was a surprise, but she looks devious, I love it! Krill just looks bored, like "let's get this over with". Eyes High fits nicely into the group. Such a cute Brownberry!! i like how Yun turned out! The wavedancers were a delight! I'm sure Christina would love them!

"Stream" looks as if she's ready to come out of the water and attack, but she has suck a sweet face. I love all the scale marks on her. Winterleaf is always a joy to see, I just love her! More Cajol!! She does look amazing on the harleyquinn maker, the star wars one is a little harder to get the elves looking right, but you nailed it Very Happy The pixie was perfect!! Still a fave!

Let's see who I can come up with tonight...
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Amber-10 Amber

This next gal isn't exactly mine, but she's a big part of one of my worlds. Let's say she's my alternate version of her.
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Guin-f11 Guin 1
 Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Guin-f10 Guin 2
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 1:54 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Cajol-10
I remembered this maker and couldn't resist Very Happy http://www.azaleasdolls.com/dressupgames/elven-portrait.php I think I've done all my gals on this one... except the player characters... I'll post those directly to TOYHOUSE, since I have so many.
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:05 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Dinoge12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Elven-15
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Erte-e11
More of Embala's Cajol
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 9:07 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Missan13
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Pixie_14
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Sailor15
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Sailor15
More Cajol
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 10:30 pm

Looking in in the morning - Cajol looks back! Surprised Looking in in the evening - more Cajol! Shocked
Thanks so much for the awesome surprise and gorgoeous gifts!

And then there are a lot of loving and detailed comments! Very Happy You've re-started perfectly, Kat. I love to read all the appreciation on the FT series. And Cajol gets all the attention she needs to get more life. The Magical Elf maker is like made for elfquesty characters and with edits thre are even more possibilities. I like how she turned out with the half-braided hairdo and the necklace is pretty close to the FT original. ^^ And now I can hope for a chance that there will be a Cajol sprite somewhen - a completation of my little precious collection! Very Happy *looking forward to it patiently*

Glad to know that Kahvi and Vaya are recognizable without doubt - the Go-Backs and Wavedancers were the hardest ones to capture on this maker. I've not even dreamt of your great comment! Venka was easier to picture and yes, she insited on the cards. ^^
The Troll girls *lol* - major fun I couldn't resist to once the thought came up! Now I want to see your version of another elfified Marble! *puppyeyes*
Ahdri's ancestors were a nice little challenge ... sweet Alekah with the sunset sphere was a sure choice. I almost regret that my "no edits" policy kept me from completing her braid. I've hoped you would identify the sandgold "wall sculptures" of the Rootless ones, Kat. And today I've understood why Hassbet insisted on cards instead of the sphere - five cards for the founders: she, Savah, Yurek, Maalvi and young Dreen. ^^ (their names were first mentioned in the novelization)

Toorah was easy after I discovered that the hair part can work as part of the headscarf, too. And Shenshen - I simply asked her what she wants to wear. She always had her own ideas about her dress. ^^ The third one ... is green. XD Troll of course and - Shenshen's probable mentor. You might have noticed that one was missing. Let's call her YOUNG Maggoty. Troll Tongue
Farbright  - I've remembered Christina and her love for this one ... and had to try this mermaid. A surprisingly satisfying task. And this skirt is my generic "imagine it's a mertail" outfit indeed. I've seen Brill so often in this greyish-blue hue in FQ - she turned blue for me. And it added variance. Krill never agreed on those wide pants - you may be very right with the "let's get this over with" part. XD
Eyes High was very cooperative. She almost made herself. With Foxfur I've tried the "hair as clothing" twist again - it serves the purpose. I'm glad glad Yun got such a good feedback Very Happy It was pretty hard to
decide on her look.
Last not least the WD elders - after an uneven start they were fun. Fishy

Amber looks wild and fierce! Marks and black lips support the cat vibe. I like the little green bow to enliven the browns. (I confess that I had to look her up in the Toyhouse ... but then I remembered her previous dollz. ^^
Last not least an amazing Guin! I love how you've pictured her spirit self - soft and pale multicolored hues mimic the vibe of the "spirit sphere" so well. She's very sweet in her "living" look - green and violet are a pleasant contrast. Guin is yours to most degree - her canon story hardly holds more than mere existence and death. I'm a bit proud to learn she's a big part of one of your worlds because I've sort of introduced her to you. Very Happy

Cajol's portrait is ravishing! She's so perfect with soulful brown eyes, facial tattoos and braided tresses. This special headgear is a great alternative to her scarf - love it!
Thank you so much, Kat *hugs and kisses*

I see you've found a catchy "working name" for Prism's new girl. And I can only echo your feedback on her Cajol dollz.
I'll be back tomorrow to comment on your amazing new batch, Prism. It's beyond sleeping time already ... ^O^

Another group - again not the "usual suspects. nonna

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun93

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun94

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun95

(Okay, this was a much too long reply to your wonderful welcome comments, Kat. But it was so nice, felt so good to talk about my simple dollmaker creations. I hope no one is annoyed.)

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Back to part two of Friday's awesome surprise! bounce It's gorgeous to see Cajol on all those makers, Prism. Like Lots of love for my girl and and a great effort. Thank you so much!

Someone managed to seriously annoy Cajol! *LOL* Love the Dinogeddon girls with all the extra additions and the green marks all over the body. Would add nicely to her generic look ... Kudos for the inventive recration aof the bi-colored bra and all the jewelry. The hair-do is perfect.
A lovely, pensive portrait with rich adornements. I like the various braids and the red and green jewels you've used to recreate and vary my designs.
The Erté version was the biggest surprise. Never expected that this one could work for her at all. Surprised

You would not miss to picture Cajol on Missangast. Smile I love how you've recreated her style and color scheme with a leaves bra and the laboriously worked jewelry. You've nailed her!
Tinkerbell Cajol is sweet and dangerous and overdressed for sure ^^ ... and so well done. Even working her magic.
Last not least Sailor Cajol ... still true to herself! Took me two days to find out what else I associate with her look - a Christmas tree! ^^ Gave me an extra smile Wink

Now I'm looking forward to see the other ones you've announced in the box. Very Happy

Next batch - a beloved dead ... her daughter Dewshine ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun17

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun15

... and an unrelated WR ancestor - with the most funny recognition ^^

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun32

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 2:07 pm

How about less prominent Sunfolk? I'll let you guess ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun33

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun35

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun46

... two surviving mothers (looking rather different in FQ) and a probly dead warrior.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 1:54 pm

High Ones - nuff said ^^

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun60

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun64

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun83

Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Elven-16
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Goddes12
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Epic-a11
1 Graethlin the Changeling and 2 of Embala's Cajol
Back to top Go down
Prism

Prism

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 11:21 am

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Sailor16
Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Arabia14
1 of Stream,Graethlin the Changeling and Cinder the Fire Elf,plus 1 solo Stream
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Grethlin ... very pensive. Very shy. But she likes modest flower adornements. :flover: Love it!

And Cajol again bounce  - a goddess in sumptuous jewelry. This time she really got enough. ^^ Good solution, Prism. Very Happy And the dark angel is splendid! Cajol loves the slit red skirt changing to green. Guess it's her choice for long skirts!
... I should mention that her original red skirt was meant to be VERY short! Rolling Eyes ...let's call it an underskirt. XD
Thank you so much for this awesome various collection, Prism!

More Grethlin - you've captured her well in those difficuls Sailor Moon duds! She's true to herself.
Cinder turned out extrordinary - all made of glwing sparks! Like As unusual as effective.
Stream looks very sweet there - with a mischievous trait! I'd bet she's up to something ...

Arabian Stream is fab - an adventures girl for sure! I especially like her inventive, laborious hair-do!

Time for the missing Go-Backs! Krim Grin with a varient hair-do and two "second in command" girls.

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun84

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun89

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun96

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:46 pm

More Wavedancers - Foam, No-Ripple and Sandsparkle

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun19

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun97

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun98

Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 1:04 pm

Oh my goodness, so many new ones and I didn't know!! They all look so amazing!!! I recognize most, but not all of them.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 7:07 pm

No problem, Kat. ^^ Even if moist of them turned out pretty well for me it's har to meet my imagination.
- a huge cast
- a maker with very limited options
- a "no edits" premise
... no wonder part of them stay unrecognizable at first view. *hugs and kisses*

Let's see how I can help out:
- the roundears are Nonna, Shuna and Tingeh
- followed by an imagination of Rillfisher (beloved dead), Dewshine and - Hummer! O.O
- the Sunmaidens: Dodia has chosen a dress for the festival of Flood and Flowers; Jarrah as we've seein her first - with the red spere symlolizing Rayek ^^; last not least Windstone
- the High Ones should have been easy - Gibra, Kaslen and Sefra
- Go-Backs might have been tricky: Krim with a more probable hairdo; Mardu and Urda- definitely not amused
- Wavedancers as named ... I've looked into the old Wavedancerr #1 issue for designs. Imagine Foam's dark long skirt as part of the rocks ... ^^

And now - Futurefolk! Jink, Chandra Davenkee and Rosie Preserver

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortu100

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortun99

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortu101

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I've looked deep into the wolfrider ancestry to find some rarely seen girls ...

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortu102

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortu104

Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Fortu103

Rellah, Willowgreen and ... a try to picture Skyfire's young friend Sapling. ^^

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 4:59 am

Nice additions

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elfquest Dolling Thread   Elfquest Dolling Thread - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elfquest Dolling Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next