Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rant Away Please

Go down 
+38
Stormcatcher
IceTooth
Prayer
Trollbabe
G0lden
PCoquelin
Embala
Sifra
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
underthetree
ErinC1978
Zadzi
sun girl
Wisp
Outlier
Bluetree
Tam
Startear
Shadowpath
Redhead Ember
Lunakat
Nibblet
jaRf
Leanan
TrollHammer
Cleopatra
wolfmoonsky
KR Wordgazer
Tenderfoot
Elwing
Miscellaneous
Davrille
faeriegirl
Kindredsoul
manga
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:38 am

Had to bring this gem back.

Did the neighbors dogs just dig up the flower bed.  Irritated with the boss or co-worker.  Had it with bickering kids, neighbors, or who ever.

Then you have found the right place.  Unload.  Get off your chest whatever is ticking you off.

Let the rants begin.

Ok I know we are supposed to start using a new ordering system, but could you at least had a real training session.  I mean come on, we got to read a pdf.  Mind you it is barely an interactive one at best.  Then we got to sit with someone who was already trained on the site.  No getting any real hands on training.  No getting to play with the site using dummy accts.  No wonder the company has such a high turn over rate and is constantly being sued.

Then some very intelligent person forgot the only visually impaired could barely see what another did when using the system.  Forgetting this person's computer is set up for their needs only.

No complaints about my handle time, until I really get a handle on this new system.

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:08 am

*hugs to G0lden*

Customer: How much is them buckeyes?

Me: $6.99 a dozen

Customer: *pauses then looks back at me seriously* So how much izzinah dozen?

Me:  Suspect  TA-WELLLL-VVEEEEE....

Soooooooooo tempted to put a sign on the door where I work that reads, "Please have an education before entering this establishment!!"

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 2:38 am

Or understanding a simple response such as.

ME: Does the customer want Att messaging or their on answering machine.

Field agent: Yes.

ME:  Which one you can't have both.

Happens every day.  Yes I know we speak quickly.  I'm not as fast as the younger girls are, but listening skills would help a lot.

anj tuesday

anj tuesday

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:56 am

I don't like most goopy food. Even just looking at yoghurt makes me dry heave from the moment it's past its expiry date. And with its slightly rubbery and recalcitrant surface texture it's just too unpleasant to eat "raw". When there're solid-ish fruity chunks in it, yuck! You never know if that's something that was meant to be there.

I need a reasonably high muesli:yoghurt ratio to make it work for me... It's an almost-complimentary combination and I can enjoy it every now and then and be proud of myself for not living on carbs alone.

But in the end I still tend to slack off on the yoghurt eating duties and end up with expired cups of instant dry heaving. Not sure how people can just drink a glass of milk, either. Cow or soy or rice or almond, it's just... iffy. And has always been.

Also, I would starve in an orchard.

I'm not made for healthy eating. Sigh. It's just so fussy!

geek
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:11 am

Aw. *gives Anj a cookie* *hugs too*

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:16 pm

Anj- your description of yogurt just made me nauseous. I'm not kidding. What a great and awful description! I never want to eat it again now...

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Ewwwww! Yogurt. Yuck. I'll take cottage cheese any day.

Lunakat

Lunakat

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 am

pardon me for a moment...

Rant Away Please Charlie-brown-argh

anj tuesday

anj tuesday

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:48 am

I don't know what it is, but I'm getting so easily retch-y lately that I'm starting to dread dealing with bad food (not just yoghurt -- that was just yesterday's 'trigger') (and not really 'starting to')
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:41 am

lactose intolerant?

anj tuesday

anj tuesday

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:34 pm

I can digest the stuff just fine, I think. It's just that it easily disgusts me when it's not integrated into a dish in some way or when I know it's "gone off", even if it looks and smells normal. It's in the knowing, so to speak. And it applies to my soy/rice/coconut/everything-not-cow "milk", too. Fortunately you can't really see into the cartons, so I don't have to look at more of it than I need at any given time. It also tends to be a little more on the watery side (or so I imagine), which also helps.
Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:12 pm

Another day, another 700 immigrants drown in the Mediterranean. A problem so complicated I can't get my head around it, but something must be done, it can be done, it has to be done. Somebody has to help these people...but, how?
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:56 am

*sighs*

There's so many factors that play into this, that in return, require so many factors to solve it.

The main one being, that all nations need to remember that we all are "human" first, before categorizing people as immigrants, or as "illegals" here in America.

The media also needs to stop the *way* they are reporting immigrants as if they are this huge burden, and them desperately trying to cross borders is some act of "taking advantage" of other countries.

Don't get me wrong. I'm fully aware that there are those who are criminals doing the very same. But every nationality has it's bad apples. And I can't condone the innocent families and so many desperate innocent people simply trying to flee from "war", starvation, or abuse from their own governments

Because if any of us were in their shoes, wouldn't we do the very same thing for ourselves, or our loved ones?

I know I would if my children's lives were on the line.

As for what can be done?

That's where I think the more peaceful nations, mine included, need to come together as one in order to figure out a solution, rather than giving this impression "We've got our problems, deal with your own" to each other. Because the nations these people are fleeing from have already proven they're not willing to listen, or change things in order to better the lives of their people.

So what are these "immigrants" supposed to do? Just stay where they are and give up? Not even try to survive? Because other countries would consider them a burden?

That's not in our human nature to do so. It's our instinctive nature, as is every other creature in this world, to survive. What saddens me is, humans have the intelligence to fix this. But those in charge of making the decisions *choose* not to.

*hugs Elwing and ponders with*

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:25 pm

I know there is a huge problem for the refugees of the Middle East, but they need to solve some of the their own problems as well. Western nations are not the ends of all be all of safety. Yes we are free nations, but we are also secular in nature. All religions are welcomed. These people lived in dictatorships and worse when we think of Isis. They want their freedom, but would turn around and deny that same freedom to another because of their religion. If you haven't heard, there are those of the Muslim faith that have been throwing Christian refugees overboard to drown. Mind you this is a very small group doing this and some have already been caught. Makes one wonder if this has happened before and we are not aware of it. We need to remember that we are all of the same family. The human family.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:10 pm

Just realizing how little pleasure I get out of art these days. Spectacular levels of frustration for multiple reasons. Half-ready to just quit at it on any given day.

Rant Away Please Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Rant Away Please Sigimage
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Do what I do. Take a break from it for a while.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:32 am

That's half the problem. Used to be a time I was doing a drawing a day. Now if I feel the energy to complete one a MONTH it's a wonder. Stacks of doodles and unfinished stuff, but the desire to take something to completion is getting thinner and thinner for multiple reasons.

Rant Away Please Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 03, 2015 1:56 pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

My computer is so incredibly SLOW FOR WEEKS NOW!! I'm getting adds everytime I click on something and the computer keeps almost crashing! Pretty frustrating..

Really needed to get that out of my chest Smile
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:42 pm

Is it time to see a computer doctor?

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Yes it is!
I'ts great to see you back here, Trollbabe! Smile
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks! Good to see everyone again.

Kindredsoul

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:58 pm

Kojiyumi wrote:
That's half the problem.  Used to be a time I was doing a drawing a day.  Now if I feel the energy to complete one a MONTH it's a wonder.  Stacks of doodles and unfinished stuff, but the desire to take something to completion is getting thinner and thinner for multiple reasons.

Completely feel your frustrations here, Koji... Once I finally put my foot down and decided to draw again, real life decided to backhand my efforts and slam me with even more stuff to do that totally takes up what little free time I had...even now my day isn't done yet at 11 o'clock in the evening! Shocked  Gotta go get the son from work! Mad

*hugs* GO WATCH SOME PONY VIDS! lol!

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:21 am

O_O.... That is so creepy... I was just watching A Bird in the Hoof... because Philomena.

Rant Away Please Philomena_head_bonk_S01E22

Rant Away Please Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:47 pm

Seriously! If a guy is on the ground, having clearly crashed badly, is it really so hard to just stop filming?
In the end he was okay - for the situation - but what if he hadn't been? Do you really want a situation like the one four years ago when it turned out that close family-members had been watching?
Strongbow Scowl

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:36 am

Redhead Ember wrote:
Seriously! If a guy is on the ground, having clearly crashed badly, is it really so hard to just stop filming?
In the end he was okay - for the situation - but what if he hadn't been? Do you really want a situation like the one four years ago when it turned out that close family-members had been watching?
Strongbow Scowl

This annoys me greatly as well! It seems a lot of people don't have any respect for others' suffering. I recall a few years ago that a fire had broken out in the top apartments of a building close to where I used to live. It was on the News and in the background you could see the people who lived there crying and hugging each other as their homes were lost. And among them stood several people with their phones pointed at the fire, filming! Honestly, didn't they have any respect?! I really wanted to smash their phones, but unlike those people, I was actually raised to be polite.

And I don't know if this has reached the News outside of Norway, but Three days ago a group of russ (students finished with school) broke into Atlanterhavsparken in Ålesund and stole three three-week-old penguin chickens and one egg of an endangered penguin species (they left only one egg, and that one isn't containing a chicken, but the one they stole was). Apparently they left the chicks somewhere in the wild and now refuse to tell where. Poor babies Sad I have never liked the russ very well, but this is just... I can't find the words to describe how angry I am!

I am willing to bet they won't be jailed for this, even though the chicks were endangered. Russ usually get away with everything they do, they seem to think they are above the law for a month and quite a lot of other people seem to share that belief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rant Away Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant Away Please   Rant Away Please Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant Away Please
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: