Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Turning to look over her shoulder, Aroree chuckled at her companion with a nod. "A tie it is, then!"  She also took notice of the weariness in his eyes which reminded her of her own. She gave another nod at his suggestion before giving Littletrill's side a few pats to bid her goodnight before the great bird left for its own nest and sleep.

While walking back into Blue Mountain and the shadows of the stone corridors, Aroree half expected Winnowill to appear out of nowhere demanding where they've been for so long.  But only blissful silence greeted the pair of Gliders. Once at Aureen's door, Aroree crouched down gracefully and untied the sack of little treasures from her hip to place them on the ground with a smile of anticipation and whispered to her friend. "I say we keep this our little secret, Talno... let her wonder for awhile where these gifts came from? A little mystery is always fun, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 2:45 pm

(About time I posted all my characters again.)

Winnowill was in bed, lying beside the sleeping Lord Voll, her back turned to him and her body curled up. She was wide awake and deep in thought. Her thoughts were on something her pet humans had told her. There had been music and celebration in the human village outside the mountain, loud enough to be heard in her private chambers where she kept her human servants (she would not use the word slave, though that was what they were - but if you had asked the humans themselves, they would have said they were honored to serve her). She had asked her most trusted pets about the meaning of the music, and they had confirmed what she had suspected: it was a song of praise to the "Bird Spirits", thanking them for their generosity.

The only problem was, Winnowill had not ordered anything to be sent to the Hoan-G'Tay-Sho. Of course, it sometimes happened that the elves of Blue Mountain got credited for something they hadn't caused, such as rain when it was needed, or a heir born to the chief. And Winnowill cultivated those beliefs, of course, since she wanted the humans to see her as a God. Not knowing what caused the celebration was keeping her awake. There were so many possibilities - at the worst, it could have been caused by her son, the cursed half-troll, Two-Edge.

--

Aureen slept in her bed of furs and feathers. She was deep in dreams, lost in a world of her own. Her dream was of colors, and of stone, and of going deeper and deeper into the heart of the mountain. Somewhere in there, she knew, she'd find what she was looking for. A white stone, bright as a star... a stone that was a dream that was a soul. It would answer her questions.

The voices outside her chamber went completely unheard.

--

Talno managed half a grin in response to Aroree's suggestion. "Yes, indeed. We have so few secrets, these days." He walked, and occasionally glided, down the corridor towards the rooms reserved for the use of the Chosen Eight. At the door of his bedchamber, he nodded again to Aroree. "Goodnight... my friend." Having said that, he went inside, tossed his helmet in a chair, and lay on his bed, uniform, boots and all, too tired to care. He was asleep before he even remembered that he wasn't supposed to dream this time.

Fortunately, his dream was not of things spoken this night in secret, but of times long ago, when he had lived with Dierann. Happy times it seemed now, love and warmth and kindness. A mother's touch.

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 3:40 pm

After Aroree bade her friend good night, she took her time strolling down the corridor toward the room that was her own.  Although she felt physically tired, her mind refused to quiet down, even when she reached the serenity of her own chambers.  After slipping out of her usual garments and slipping into a feather made chemise made by the human servants, Aroree sat upon her bed in hopes to focus on quieting her thoughts.

She embraced the silence and thought only of the vast deep water and the soft rolling waves... after some time, it was as if she were sitting upon the very beach itself under the moonlight.  Any thought that tried to intervene, she brushed it aside with another wave of the water.  Her body finally lied upon the mounds of blankets, both feathers and furs welcoming her weary body as Aroree finally drifted to sleep.

And just as when she was awake, her heart and spirit continued to long for something more in her dreamless slumber.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 3:42 pm

(OOC: Should we have a mini timejump to the following morning?)
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm

((works for me!))
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 4:13 pm

In the following morning:

Winnowill was still asleep, as her night-time worryings had tired her. She walked through the dreams of others with ease so practiced, it came to her as natural as a fish's movement through water. She saw secrets and desires, fears and griefs, love and loathing, and made note of it all for future use.

--

Aureen slept well and late. After rising, she spent some time combing her hair, and a moment choosing clothes for the day. It hardly mattered to her, one day was like another, yet she knew others made note of such things. She grabbed a linen towel and left her private rooms, planning to head towards the shared baths. But something stopped her at her doorstep. A little leather bag. She picked it up, and looked inside. It contained stones, clearly from a beach judging by the round shapes, and some shiny pieces of mother-of-pearl. The latter, she had no gift for shaping, but she could shape stone to cradle it, thus making it part of her designs. It was a very nice surprise gift - but she wondered who had left it there. Clearly it had been for her. She returned to her rooms to put the bag in a safe place, and then left for the baths again. There was a spring in her step now, and a slight tint of flush on her cheeks. All this, just from a bit of kindness.

--

Talno had been awake before dawn - not that dawn penetrated the walls of Blue Mountain. He had woken from a nightmare of a tentacled monster rising from the sea, and had not just stayed awake shivering, but also done his hardest not to sleep again. For the monster in the ocean had had an elf's head... and Winnowill's face.

He had slept in his Chosen Eight uniform. When he felt it was time to rise, he changed into another one, identical to the other. He had a total of three of them, so he could always dress in a clean one. He also had some other clothes, but he never wore them, had not in a long time. This time, however, he touched the shoulder of a deep blue robe, as if actually considering it as an option.

Dressed in his usual uniform, feeling sheltered by it as if by armor, Talno headed for the kitchens. The humans would have porridge on boil, and he could have a big bowl, with a swirl of honey. His tastes had always been simple and healthy, far from the frivolous feasts and delicate dishes favored by his tribemates.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri May 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Her eyes drifted open slowly. Her instincts predicted it just before dawn.  For several moments, Aroree pondered whether to rise for the day, or simply sleep some more.  But knowing she would eventually succumb to her somber thoughts if she just lied still and stared at the ceiling, she forced herself out out of bed.  Better to find distraction and something to do rather than be alone with nothing but her wandering thoughts to keep her company.  

Yet she sighed in frustration with herself when looking over her garments.  All were so similar in design.  Had life become so mundane that her clothing was as predictable as the routine of her days? With a slight scowl, she snatched some clean clothing, but didn't bother to change just yet. Perhaps  a relaxing soak within the bathing waters would help ease her early foul mood.

She took to the corridors in bare feet while carrying her garments and towels.  Whenever her toes were too chilled, she would glide over the ground. Along the way, she centered her mind on the fanciful fun from the previous night she shared with Talno until a faint smile found its place across her lips. If she could keep her thoughts concentrating on the more positive and fonder memories, hopefully Aroree could dissuade her spirit from feeling so lifeless.

Upon passing the kitchens, her gaze caught sight of Tano and she paused in step to offer him a soft smile and greeting. "Good morning, Talno... have you seen Aureen to know if she found our gifts yet?"

Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Talno shook his head. "I haven't seen anyone today... well, I mean I did pass by Brace, but that hardly counts." It perhaps said something about Talno that he considered the dormant rockshapers to be people still, and felt their presences keenly, even if they were dead and blind to the world. Most Gliders nowadays treated them as though they were just furnishings.

"I'm on my way to get a bite to eat... will I see you at the Lord's table?" Talno usually preferred to eat alone, and often at times no one else was eating, but he figured he could give this 'being friendly' another try. After all, it was unlikely that the table of Voll and his Chosen would be very busy this early in the morning. The tasks of the Chosen were not onerous, so many slept late, while others might skip breakfast altogether in favor of other pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 pm

Aroree nodded, not adding to Talno's acknowledgement of Brace.  Being reminded of their fellow kind in such a state, useful as it was claimed to be, always sent a sickening chill through her spine.  After his quick questioning invitation to join him later, Aroree returned her smile and nodded. "I would enjoy that, but first I'm off to the baths... It would seem the winds last night carried some sand through my hair.." She offered a chuckle and a nod to her friend before setting on her way again.

The bathing room was through another grand archway where the stone ceilings hovered so high, there were many section one could not see to the top due to the thickening shadows.  It was still a comfortable room that beheld its own natural serenity and privacy.  Aroree's light blue eyes lit up when seeing Aureen already settled into her bath, and she found herself fighting back a knowing grin. "Good morning to you, my friend.... I trust you slept well?"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:59 pm

"Perhaps I will see you later, then." Talno nodded politely to Aroree. As she departed, he walked into the kitchen and spoke with the humans. They gave him a bowlful of the porridge, the same they ate themselves, with a generous spoonful of honey. It was a constant source of amazement, for every human generation serving here, that this odd "Bird Spirit" wanted to eat their simple fare, rather than the elaborate dishes his kin preferred. That said, though, Talno wasn't friendly with the humans as such. They gave him what he wanted, and he gave them thanks, and that was all.

With his bowl of porridge, he walked up to the Lord's table. No one else was there, so he just sat down and began devouring his breakfast.

--

Aureen smiled lazily, looking up from the bath. "Good morning, dear Aroree." She was glad for some company - people tended to talk of pleasant things while in the warm bath. "I slept well enough, thank you, but my waking was even better. Would you imagine, someone had left a gift on my doorstep! And I have no idea who it was!"

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Feigning surprise, Aroree gasped with delight before disrobing and slipping into her own warm bath the humans already had prepared. It was moments such as that Aroree often wondered if the five fingered servants ever slept at all with having everything prepared to the Gliders' needs in advance.

"A gift? How splendid!" Her light voice chirped with amusement. Now settled into the water, Aroree released a great sigh of relief and comfort to the soothing waters before bringing her eager gaze back to her friend. "Well? What was the gift? Perhaps that's a clue in itself who it is from?"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

(Remember when you said I could correct your Glider knowledge if necessary? Well, the baths in Blue Mountain are large pools, big enough for a large group of elves. The wolfriders are seen lounging at some of those pools in 'Captives of Blue Mountain' after Lord Voll freed them and welcomed them as friends. I've always presumed that some of the pools might have been geothermally warmed.)

Aureen's eyes shone when she answered: "It was some lovely gemstones, from a beach or river, and some pieces of mother-of-pearl, with the scent of the ocean still in them." The scent had been pleasant, it was always nice to be reminded of the world outside in small things like that. "So... whoever left it knows I shape stones? That could be anyone. But the things came from outside... so it is one of the Chosen, or someone who is friends with one of you. Have you heard anything? Has... um... has Tyldak been talking about me?" She entertained a secret hope that Tyldak might look to her kindly, and accept her love of him. So far, she had had no luck, but the flame burned slow and steady, somewhere in her soul.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:33 pm

((okay, thanks Leanan! And yeah, that slipped my mind... whenever I think of the bathing in Blue Mountain, I always think of that grand tub Winnowill sat in XD))

Aroree had to concentrate on keeping her secret from revealing itself on her face.  She pretended to concentrate on washing her arms while looking off to the distance with a pleasant smile.  "Well, naturally everyone knows of your beautiful skills with shaping, Aureen... hmmm"  She paused to show she was giving thought to the matter as her companion brought up Tyldak.

The Glider sighed inwardly, yet forced another smile for her friend.  How Aroree wanted so much to tell the rock shaper that he did ask of her.  Aroree came to the conclusion long ago that his heart must be blind to such a gift as Aureen's love for him.  Even though it wasn't Aroree who suffered the longing, she was just as frustrated for her beloved friend.  "I fear I haven't seen Tyldak of late."  She left it at that for the moment, not wanting to falsely raise Aureen's hope for something that wasn't there.

But she didn't want to lie to her friend either. "A little mystery is always grand, Aureen.... perhaps more gifts will left for you again, and perhaps you'll be given yet another hint as to who is leaving them!"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm

(I suppose Winnowill is not a communal bath type of person!  geek )

Aureen waited for a response with baited breath. She was dissappointed but not particularly surprised by the answer. After all, Tyldak lacked the hands to pick up such stones himself... and would be unlikely to ask anyone for help. "I haven't seen him either. I do hope he is all right." Aureen answered, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I did like the gift, just for itself, not for any hidden meaning. Some of those stones show great promise." She admitted, and smiled again. "Do you happen to have need for new jewelry? I suppose it's not practical when you're on duty or in your uniform, but surely you could have something, to accessorize your dress when you have the rare opportunity to wear one?"
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:01 pm

Aroree noticed the hint of disappointment.  Aureen hid it completely from her eyes, but the shift in her voice revealed the saddened truth.  Perhaps Aroree should take the time to seek out Tyldak... simply to converse with him... learn of his thoughts perhaps.  Maybe, just maybe if the hint was subtle enough, maybe Aroree could open eyes just a little.  Even if it was just a peek of what he remained ignorant of.  

But Aureen's next suggestion lit up Aroree's eyes like the day star.   "Oh Aureen, would you! I'm not in my usual flying garments every minute of the day, even though I'm a Glider, so I would definitely adore one of your treasures!"

She found a chuckle bubbling up and added. "And I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate such a gift... but we'll have to think of something for the males perhaps? I very much doubt one such as Talno would wear twinkling stones around his neck, or in his hair"  She gave a playful wink and a smile at her friend to encourage their merriment.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Aureen clapped her hands in delight, glad to have a new project to work on. She studied Aroree's features for a few moments, then spoke out: "I think something in blue would really bring out the color of your eyes. And maybe a bit of the mother-of-pearl, it would look nice on your skintone." She was already designing the piece in her mind, but lost her concentration when Talno was mentioned. "Him? Oh, I can't imagine Talno would ever wear anything that didn't have a practical function! He's such an old gloomer sometimes..." she didn't finish the sentence, realizing suddenly that there might be a connection between Talno and Aroree, something she wasn't aware of.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:11 pm

It was impossible not to chuckle at Aureen's excitement, and as Aroree shared in her companion's enthusiasm, she nodded with the same genuine glee. " I would adore any treasure from your skilled hands, Aureen, but what you have in mind sounds brilliant."

Still in a mirthful mood, Aroree gave another chuckle with a playful roll of her eyes. "Oh come now, my friend... you don't think something of a twinkling stone for his hair would be fetching?"  She gave a pinched up look of her nose to show she was simply sharing  humor with her friend before continuing to wash herself.  Her tone turned nonchalant, but her soft smile remained.  "Oh, I wouldn't deem him as an old gloomer, even if at times he prefers solitude rather than company.... some just need a little extra push to remind them how to smile a little more often..."
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Aureen giggled at the mental image. "It'd be easier to teach a human to glide than to get Talno to wear some sparkly decoration in his hair!", she exclaimed. "I admit I do not know him very well. He has always been one who sets himself apart, and chooses silence over conversation. But perhaps... you've taken a peek beyond that stone-faced exterior?" She asked, raising one eyebrow suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:16 pm

As Aroree was casually washing, the unexpected question gave her pause.  Although it was a simple and harmless inquiry, the Glider valued Talno's trust now more than ever since he did let down his tough exterior last evening and reveal the very rare cheerful side of himself.  She turned and gave Aureen a pleasant smile as if the question didn't catch her off guard, and chose her words carefully to keep their last night's *hunt* a secret from the rock shaper.

"True, Talno isn't one to converse a lot, but I don't think it's because he intentionally wishes to set himself apart.  It's just how he is..." She gave a slight shrug as if it was nothing, yet still smiled. "Since we do tend to hunt together at times, I've been privileged to see his lighter side from time to time..."

She widened her smile at her friend and gave a wink as she whispered, "...but don't tell anyone I told you that.... he may never hunt in my company again."
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Aureen giggled softly. "Your secret is safe with me", she promised. "Or rather - his secret!" She whispered, smiling. She began washing herself - so far, she had just lounged in the pool, enjoying the warm water. It was strange, but not impossible, to imagine a different side of Talno. Usually, when Aureen passed him in the corridors of their mountain home, she instinctively cringed away from him, as if he would walk over her if she did not make way. There was a look in his eyes she could not put to words. But she said none of this to Aroree.

--

Talno's meal was soon finished. He left the porridge bowl on the table, knowing the humans would tidy up as usual. He headed up, to the Aerie, where he summoned Widewings. He did not, however, go on a hunt with his bond-bird. Instead, he and Widewings practiced hunting manoeuvers. Widewings was young for a Giant Hawk, and still had some things to learn. They stayed close to the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Aroree savored the merriment between her and Aureen.  How scarce these light-hearted moments were, yet the Glider felt a thrill in her chest for having shared laughter with two of her kin in just a span of hours! Oh let this be a sign..., she thought to herself.  And with the carefree mood still lingering between them, Aroree's heart wanted more of this uplifting cheer and so her mind swirled up an idea.

"Aureen.... why not make a gift for Tyldak?  It doesn't have to be a trinket to be worn... Maybe a smaller vision of himself? Or a figure of one of our great hawks?  And just as someone left a gift for you this morn, do the same for him!"  Her already bright eyes appeared to brighten more with encouragement at the idea.  "But leave it as a mystery..." She added, along with a wink with her smile.

She stood up from the water before giving her friend time to respond.  Aroree wasn't about to give Aureen the chance to shy away from the idea.  It was best to leave the rock shaper in silence and allow the idea to swim in her mind before outright declining it.  With a hopeful breath, the Glider hoped her friend would would go for the bait.  "I must go now, Aureen, but I can not wait for what my necklace will look like!" She quickly reached for her towel and headed back to her chambers while calling out over her shoulder with a soft laugh. "And let me know if you get anymore surprise gifts!"

She rushed through the corridors unseen, and once within her chambers again, Aroree quickly dressed and pinned up her light blond hair. There was a slight rush in her heartbeat, but not because of her pace.  Perhaps the idea of surprising others with mysterious little trinkets and gift would give a little life to those who dwell within Blue Mountain. And now rushing toward the Aerie, she sought out the only person who would understand such a delightful scheme to get his opinion on it.

The wind blew against her, promising a warm day for flight and hunting.  Aroree immediately found Talno already in the sky with Widewings and she whistled eagerly for Littletrill.  She felt a slight hesistation before leaping into the air and upon the bond bird's back.... hopefully Talno wouldn't think her a fool for the idea, but Aroree was desperate for anything uplifting to the elves' lives within the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Aureen bit her lip, feeling nervous. Truth to tell, she had often considered making something for Tyldak. But she had always been too worried that what she made would not be good enough for him. Somehow, him discarding her skills and taste would be even worse than the fact that he seemed completely obvious to her feelings. She had imagined many outcomes to the situation where she presented him with something she'd made for him. Her mind tended to dwell most on the not-so-happy endings.

But what Aroree was suggesting was different, it dawned on her. She could make a gift and leave it at his door, and not have to face that dreaded awkward situation. Slowly, a smile lit up her face again. "That is an excellent idea, Aroree!" She said, happily. "I think I shall indeed do just that. Thanks - and don't tell anyone!" She said to her friend as she departed.

Aureen continued to soak in the bath a while longer, humming softly as she washed her crimson hair.

--

Talno noticed Aroree's arrival. He instructed Widewings to circle the mountaintop, and sent to Aroree: **Good morning! Are you up for a bit of hunting, you and Littletrill?** The tone of the sending was, perhaps, just a bit more warm than his usual communications with his fellow chosen.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:45 am

Aroree looked up just as she and Littletrill were taking flight and smiled from the surprising cheer she felt from Talno's sending.  She had thought she would be the one to have to brighten him up, but it would appear her Glider companion was still in a pleasant mood from last evening.  **On my way! And you better leave some prey for me to catch!**

Within seconds, her bond bird was riding the wind currents with grace and speed until they caught up with Widewings to fly side by side.  *I have some delightful news... Aureen found our gifts! And she has no idea who left them...**  Aroree couldn't help the sneaky smile and chuckled even though her friend wouldn't hear it through the wind.  **And I left her just as clueless! It truly made her morning a happy one!**

She reached alongside her riding harness to unstrap her weapon before looking to Talno with eagerness to get started.  **Anything in particular we're hunting today?**
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Talno smiled at the news about Aureen. He felt his heart lighten again at the presence of Aroree. It seemed the female had a peculiar influence on him, but so far, he didn't mind it at all.

Talno steered Widewings away from the ocean, high over the forest canopy. **How about we fly to the grass plains, and catch one of those elk that graze there this time of the year?** He suggested. It was the kind of kill that was too big for one, but perfect for two of the Chosen Eight. And the meat, of course, was sublime.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP    Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:01 pm

((Sorry I'm a bit late with my reply  Embarassed I've been recruited to make decorations for a birthday party coming up this weekend so my hands have been tied this week!  Razz  ))

Littletrill decided to swoop beneath Widewings, then glide back up beside the hawk comrade as Talno made the suggestion on where and what to hunt.  It felt as if their bond birds picked up on the riders' lighter and more cheerful mood.  **Sounds like a grand plan to me, Talno! And I'm sure our great hawks would love the longer flight to stretch out their wings...**

The elk was also the challenge the hawks needed to enhance their hunting skills.  The particular prey was more fast and graceful on their feet having less to dodge and leap when they ran, and they could also turn far more swiftly in direction.  The great hawks and their riders would have to be even more alert and on top of their game.

During their flight to the wide plains, Aroree judged that it would be a good time to bring up her suggestion.  She spared her fellow Glider a nervous glance at first, worried that Talno may scoff at her idea as foolish.  But then again, seeing as last night's hunt for small treasures on the beach seemed to lighten his spirits, perhaps doing so more often would continue his cheerful mood.  Since they were still in the air, she went on to speak through sending.  **Talno... what would you say if we were to... do the same for the others within Blue Mountain as we did for Aureen?"  She quickly added before he may have the chance to possibly say no.  **I don't mean finding the same things... but perhaps little things here and there that pertain to the one we mean to surprise with a gift!**

With her breath held in her chest, Aroree gave a hopeful smile.  **I just wish to see the same smile and wonder in everyone's eyes like I did this morning with Aureen... she was absolutely delighted by the gifts and she seemed.... excited from the mystery of not knowing who left them!**

Back to top Go down

Blue Mountain (before Wolfriders) RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next