Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:55 am

Not a chance.

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:24 pm

Vaeri wrote:
whoo, yaoi!haha.^^

Vaeri wrote:
well i'm not denying men certainly have their spots, i just think women have more, and they're more sensitive. or i could say i'm referring to more obvious sexual spots perhaps!

For guys you just... just need to dig a little bit... deeper.

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
http://servalspot.com
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:40 pm

i'm not really interesting in digging deep into guys, i'll leave that to the men with boyfriends.^^
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 pm

This thread is seriously feeding my urge to draw more naughty stuff....

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Vaeri wrote:
whoo, yaoi! haha.^^ well i'm not denying men certainly have their spots, i just think women have more, and they're more sensitive. or i could say i'm referring to more obvious sexual spots perhaps!

...i'm not gonna win this either way am i? :p

Maybe the guy broke his wrist trying to find out?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Trollhammer- Pike Rolling

Kojiyumi- oooh yes please! more naughty naughty sexiness! oooh! what about pike and skot!^^
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:31 pm

WHAT HAVE I STARTED HERE?!?!
Too fecking funny! XD

TrollHammer wrote:

Maybe the guy broke his wrist trying to find out?

XD
He fell off his bike, but I'm going to tell anyone that asks that THIS is what happened!

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:20 pm

Nibblet wrote:
WHAT HAVE I STARTED HERE?!?!
Too fecking funny! XD

you started a thread where the perverts are free to be PERVY!! whooo! cue the skinny dipping folks :p
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:30 pm

LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY, BABY!

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Vaeri wrote:
Trollhammer- Pike Rolling

Kojiyumi- oooh yes please! more naughty naughty sexiness! oooh! what about pike and skot!^^

Hmmmm... Now I have ideas, and with me that's always dangerous! But first I must finish the first one, yesnomaybeso?

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:17 pm

dangerous ideas are always the most fun though! and yes finish the first one.yeeeeees!

bow chicka bow wow
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:20 pm

Once upon a time I skinny dipped. Now I chunky dunk.

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 pm

i dunno about skinny dipping or chunky dunking, i just like swimming naked in the pool :p

yes, i'm oh so witty. XD
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 am

When someone tells me that my mind is in the gutter. I let them know to get their mind out of the way and let me f*cking pass.

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:20 am

OH YEAAAAAAAAAH!

Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am

You and me both Koji.

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 am

Ok, so we were driving my cousin back to his truck tonight and he told us about his mother in law.

His mother in law lives in a RV trailer in his back yard and drives a newish yellow VW bug with eyelash stickers, and we usually give her a hard time about it.

I guess my cousin caught her acting funny the other day and, though she tried not to let him find out, she finally aknowledged she had indeed crapped her pants on the way to the store. She had been saying she needed to before she left, but figured she'd save time and go there or something.

As it turns out, this isnt the first or second time she crapped herself driving to the store, but the third time.

and so we are looking at getting her a bumper sticker with the words "Dung Beetle"....
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:47 am

TrollHammer wrote:
Ok, so we were driving my cousin back to his truck tonight and he told us about his mother in law.

His mother in law lives in a RV trailer in his back yard and drives a newish yellow VW bug with eyelash stickers, and we usually give her a hard time about it.

I guess my cousin caught her acting funny the other day and, though she tried not to let him find out, she finally aknowledged she had indeed crapped her pants on the way to the store.  She had been saying she needed to before she left, but figured she'd save time and go there or something.

As it turns out, this isnt the first or second time she crapped herself driving to the store, but the third time.

and so we are looking at getting her a bumper sticker with the words "Dung Beetle"....

Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:54 am

O_O

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 am

You need brown fluffy dice with that on too!

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:02 am

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:04 am

Vaeri wrote:
dangerous ideas are always the most fun though! and yes finish the first one.yeeeeees!

bow chicka bow wow

Getting there.  
When Fujoshi Attack:

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:05 am

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:24 pm

*cackles*

and koji, loving the finished product!!....seeing this makes me feel like i'm sitting in the corner cross legged and staring, telling them "don't mind me. just keep doing what you're doing...yees, just like that. pretend i'm not here. ignore the drool."

i'm getting a serious rapey vibe from this picture, and i can admit i am LOVING it. methinks perhaps that's a little jesus juice on the cill...:p hehehehe!
Back to top Go down

Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next