Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:02 pm

@Nibblet wrote:
You need brown fluffy dice with that on too!

Hmm... not a bad idea, but going with the jokes we were cracking last night, they could be any color initially and probably end up brown and not so fluffy eventually...

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm

@Vaeri wrote:
*cackles*

and koji, loving the finished product!!....seeing this makes me feel like i'm sitting in the corner cross legged and staring, telling them "don't mind me. just keep doing what you're doing...yees, just like that. pretend i'm not here. ignore the drool."

i'm getting a serious rapey vibe from this picture, and i can admit i am LOVING it. methinks perhaps that's a little jesus juice on the cill...:p hehehehe!

Fujoshi.  We make our OWN fanservice.  I am always surprised there aren't more fujoshi in this fandom.  I wish I was better at layouts.  I'd do doujinshi.... XD

On to inking.

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
http://servalspot.com
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:47 pm

You never what may come outta my mouth, or go in it for that matter.

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:43 am

@G0lden wrote:
You never what may come outta my mouth, or go in it for that matter.

...stop inspiring me to draw naughty things!

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:51 am

I could make eating a hot dog look obscene.

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:38 am

XDDD at your age, i'm not surprised!
Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:32 pm

So, is it bad form to ask a Tree Elf if it's cherry is ripe?

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Just don't offer to pop it if it is....

....at least not without dinner first.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:32 am

@Vaeri wrote:
XDDD at your age, i'm not surprised!

Old enough to know better and old enough to know how.

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:42 am

exactly so! XD
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:32 am

Or 18 yrs of age with 35 yrs of experience.

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:18 am

Ok, this one is really bad.

We live opposite a cemetery, right outside of the gates. We see people going in and out constantly, we see funerals, we see teenagers thinking they can't be seen... you get what I mean here. Most of the people we see go in with maybe a small bunch of flowers at the most. Apart from one little old man who visits a grave daily and takes a container of water and a cloth and washes the headstone every single day. Awww.

So I was talking to Steffi, and in mid flow I spot a woman going through the gates with the biggest bunch of flowers I've ever seen. I'm talking HUGE, couldn't see over the top of them, ribbons and all that shit too.

My conversation went something like this:

Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am

heh heh heh heh....

At least you didn't use the word 'stiffie' in conjunction with it....

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:13 pm

When I was a kid, my mom taught me to drive in the local cemetery. While we were putting around there, we realized that the cemetery collected and tossed any flowers that were left on the graves, at 3pm on Thursday. Even the potted ones.

So we started showing up Thursday mornings and collecting any nice plants or flower arrangements we wanted to save. i think she planted them in front of the house.

Stealing from the dead....? Or saving from destruction! Your call.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:32 pm

I wish they did that here! They leave it all out and when its windy (Its northern England, that would be most of the time) they blow over the road and land on our doorsteps. Not sure what to do with them. Real ones are not so much of a problem, its the fake plastic crap that sticks around. And the helium balloons. Oh, and we had a bottle of holy water land here a couple of weeks back! I blame Steffi for looking like the lesbian bride of satan. She's a Goth and a lesbian. She wears all my old clothes. At her age I was just a Goth XD

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:19 pm

awww nibblet, i'm jealous you get to live across from a cemetery! i love cemeteries. walking through them is so peaceful for me....ahh.....anyway love what you said XD

...honestly reminds me of a thread i was discussing last night with mult, and stuff i've said. it's not bad...it's just....bad outside of context. this is things i've said while decorating around halloween.

"Where'd all my fingers go?!"
"Someone stole my frickin' arm"
"...We really need more tombstones in the front yard"
"That's not enough blood. i need more blood on this. bring on the blood!"

...i know stuff i shouldn't DO but i kinda want to anyway, even if i don't actually do it, and that's the temptation to take stuff from graves. like the pretty glass stones i see there sometimes. and some of the flowers. and some of the toys left for the kids.....oh and sex in a graveyard. i'mma bad person....
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:18 am

@Lunakat wrote:
When I was a kid, my mom taught me to drive in the local cemetery. While we were putting around there, we realized that the cemetery collected and tossed any flowers that were left on the graves, at 3pm on Thursday. Even the potted ones.

So we started showing up Thursday mornings and collecting any nice plants or flower arrangements we wanted to save. i think she planted them in front of the house.

Stealing from the dead....? Or saving from destruction! Your call.

I would call it preserving.  Live plants are the best.  If the artificial flowers are really nice they can be used for other projects.

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:58 am

Preserving. NodNod. It was thrown away - no stealing. And definitely not "from the dead".

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Sorry to change subjects, just fell into the gutter-trap a few minutes ago with my wife...

We were driving through "that" part of town and a lady that looked about 60 and rail thin, wearing something that might be considered inappropriate for prom night.

My wife said "what the..."

I said "well, you wondered what $5 gets you in our town..."

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 pm

I'm just going to leave this here XD

@Nibblet wrote:
[23:43:29 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : http://www.organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/most-suggestive-vegetables-on-earth.html
[23:45:25 27/06/2015] @ Nibblet : XDDDDD
[23:45:40 27/06/2015] @ Nibblet : Number 3 is the same size as my ex >.>
[23:45:53 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : XD
[23:47:38 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : along the line with 'baby carrot and peas'?
[23:50:28 27/06/2015] @ Nibblet : unfortunately for him and his gf!
[23:51:16 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : I thought it's not the size, it's where you put it...
[23:51:35 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : same with the cross at elections...
[23:51:40 27/06/2015] @ Nibblet : yeah, he's crap at that too
[23:51:55 27/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : XD
[00:07:07 28/06/2015] @ Nibblet : XD maybe that should go in the things you shouldn't say but do thread
[00:08:01 28/06/2015] @ Stormcatcher : would fit in there... XD

Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:26 am

I will have to upload the ear of corn we had the other day... I didnt realize what it looked like to my wife until she held it a certain way...

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:54 am

As my daughter says "everything is a dildo if you're adventurous enough"

Back to top Go down
TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:04 pm

I hope it's not against any rules to upload Cornography...

Spoiler:

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

XD

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!   Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 pm

XD totally a corndildo

Why no, silly autocorrect. I did not mean cornfield.

Back to top Go down

Things you shouldn't say - but do. Probably over 18's only!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next