Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:20 pm

@Embala wrote:

*is stupid*

Suspect

Suspect

Suspect

Must I completely drown you in smothering hugs?

I honestly wish I could make you see what I do, Embala. Everyone here adores you. Everyone here highly values your words and opinions. If there was any way I could place that security and confidence into you, I would I love you Wink  There's no need to second guess or triple guess yourself about anything when you post about anything here flower  But I applaud that fact that you are working on that ^__^

TrollHammer

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:14 am

@Kindredsoul wrote:
@Embala wrote:

*is stupid*

Suspect

Suspect

Suspect

Must I completely drown you in smothering hugs?

I honestly wish I could make you see what I do, Embala. Everyone here adores you. Everyone here highly values your words and opinions. If there was any way I could place that security and confidence into you, I would I love you Wink  There's no need to second guess or triple guess yourself about anything when you post about anything here flower  But I applaud that fact that you are working on that ^__^

Like Like
Like Like

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:57 am

You are one of the reasons I looked up this forum Embala ^^

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:16 am

I know I'm my own worst enemy here. The only enemy. It's not you fault, Kin. I love you Hugs are always welcome. Hug
Thank you too, Hammer.

I'm here because I am among friends and with tribemates who share the same love. Working on the rest ... ^^

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:27 pm

@TrollHammer wrote:

Like Like
Like Like

This

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Like I agree fully with Kindredsoul!! Youre the number one reason that I stayed here on the forum, which I'm very thankfull for. You're the reason I know that people care about me. I don't do this to many people nor at all but I adore you. I didn't even know that such a kind person liek you existed. You did a lot more for me then you know, and i'm very greatfull for that.

I never understood that someone was being so nice to me, taking time to send me such kind and long messages to cheer me up and make me feel cared and loved. Someone who has never seen me or known me in real life. I always thought and still seem  to  always think the worst out of people. I'm my eyes everyone is mean and bad. You showed me that there are also kind people out there. Maybe it sound weird to you, but i didn't knew that nice people existed out there. I know they do now.

I'm not really good with words and I never had, but I hope i can make you see that you are cared and loved here as well. I know that a lot has been changed since the original scroll was reset and with everything that has happened,  but not so much for the bad. This is an amazing forum with a great tribe! We still have our memories here, even when we can't read them anymore, but we also make so new memories as well! There are still old ones here with some new ones. Which is great! We have a very nice tribe. I have to admit that I can't stand change, its very hard for me. Even so, I'm glad with the result, to have this as a new forum.
Your words have done nothing but good for me. I hope you know that I'm very thankfull for that.

Don't be afraid to express more with your positive thoughts and negative thoughts out here Embala. We know what for an kind and amazing woman you are, and you have every right to write how you feel and such. Also your feelings and thoughts of the final quest. I would love to read your opinions and positive thoughts on it.

Many hugs and love your way Embala! Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:27 pm

Thank you for your kind and supporting words and support, Wolfie. *big hug* I know that I should know better ... but that's my little demon. I fight him, kick him out - til he sneaks in again through a new or unguarded hole. I keep kicking him ... even more with dear friends around.

Your words mean a lot for me, Wolfie. Hug So very much! I've always tried to support you, cheer you up is possible or simply offer an open ear. And I've always thought I do not enough, don't be as helpful as I should. Oh, I know ... I cannot work wonders but wished so much I could change something.
To read that I really made a differrence ... is a gift. A great precious gift. Thank you for telling me, Wolfie. Thank you for being here and part of our tribe.

If I managed to bring you some sun and flowers and love ... you should know that you are able to bring the same, Wolfie. I've posted a lot on the Original Scroll ... and have read even more. You were always one to care and give support and cheer up those who needed it. You've shared understanding and support so often. You've brought me a smile every time with this ... despite all your own problems and worries you cared. YOU prove there are good people. Hug

You are right about changes and about the new old community on FTH. I love this new placee ... always did. It's my own little demons that cause my troubles Most of the time I feel at home and know I'm among friends. I hope you know the same, Wolfie. *sending you hugs and love and warmth*

*Ssh Wolfie* ... you were one of the reasons I've stayed at EQ.com during the last few months ... I wanted to make sure to keep in touch with you and some other EQ friends.

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm glad that this site is here for many of the same reasons Em does. There are truly really good people here and they try their very best to support those who have rough patches in life. Plus it kept me from going completely nuts while I was on leave and recovering from my last operation. Hugs for all the wonderful people on this site.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:51 pm

I'm aware that all babies are supposed to be beautiful but holy crap, your kid is taking a while to grow in to its face

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:58 pm

I think he took advantage of me, but I can´t tell anyone because I was to drunk...

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:20 am

I'm not going to ask questions, Blackbird. I'm not sure how comfortable you'd feel about discussing anything out in the open like this, BUT! Please, PLEASE know that you CAN PM me if you want to talk. Ok?

*loving hugs*

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 am

I second what Kindredsoul says Blackbird...and just to it I would add never think if yourself as the one being at fault.

You are NEVER the one at fault...ever!

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:24 am

No one has the right to take advantage of someone just because they are drunk. Tell this jerk that his is lesser than the dirt beneath your feet and no longer a member of the human race. Real men do not take advantage of anyone drunk or not.

Besides Kin, you can pm me as well if you wish.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:03 am

I second all of that, no one has the right to touch your body without your say so, no matter how much you drink or didn't drink. *a million hugs* All of us are here for you. Rant, blog, pm, use this place however you need. You definitely don't have to keep this to yourself.

*more hugs* I love you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:17 am

What a jerk! I agree with the others, definitely not your fault! *hugs for Blackbird*

Read 'Beyond Mere Flight' - click here!
Skywise Wink thanks to Embala for the banner! Kahvi )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:52 pm

I agree with the others.
I really hope that you know that this is not your fault! *hugs* It doesn't matter how much you drink or not, that jerk had no right to take advantage of you like that, ever! Don't keep this to yourself. You can also pm me if you like. You can rant here or even make a blog about it!
Tell a close friend or someone of your family.

*sending lots of hugs and love your way*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Oh my, I almost didn¨t dare to go in here to day, because I was kinda ashamed for writing it "out loud" But thank you so much for your kind words!! It so much easier telling you guys, because I don¨t have to face you if you know what I mean. Thank you so much, and it feels good to have someone to talk to...that is not here with me in the real life if you know what I mean Smile

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:06 pm

There is no reason at all to be ashamed, Blackbird. The shame is all that ... guy's!!! Please, dont be ashamed to share with your tribe. We are here for you. Hug

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:11 pm

There is no reason at all to be ashamed, Blackbird. The shame is all that ... guy's!!! Please, dont be ashamed to share with your tribe. We are here for you. Hug

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:12 pm

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Exactly what Embala said! Never feel ashamed, Blackbird, because YOU have NOTHING to feel ashamed for!

And it totally makes sense to find it easier to talk about things when not face to face! I'm sure all of us feel the same way when it comes to discussing personal or painful issues. I know I'm that way!

But please take wolfmoonsky's advice. Whether you choose to rant or talk with us about it, or write a blog, or talk to a friend or family member, please do something of the kind. Please do not bottle it up!
Hug Hug Hug Hug

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:08 am

Em is correct don't bottle up your feelings. Please talk to someone you can trust or one of us.

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:09 am

Sorry for the very late response..school is crazy right now. We have a big exam in december, that is so important, and me being out of the school-system for so long feel very stressed Razz
I'm doing good. I don't talk about it, but I've decided that I'm almost sure he didn't....have is way with me all the way, and then it's easier to get over it. He have been trying to contact me several times, asking me out...O.o keeps ignoring it...! He scared the heck out of my roommate some time ago, just shoving up at our apartment asking for me when I didn't answer...creepy guy. But I'm doing better, and I'm very grateful for you guys <3

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:41 pm

We're planning a trip to Greenland in my Family next summer, which is really cool except that it's probably gonna clash with The Tour.

Thanks for the banner, Embala. Ember
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Aww, Terry- you are missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next