HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 am

I wanna punch someone in the face!
More specifically I wanna punch myself in the face for being an idiot! For having so much extra time to get started on my assignment and still not getting started in time, so now - less than two weeks before I have to hand it in - I'm as blank as a blank piece of white paper than hasn't been written on.
Unfortunately self-punching rarely solves any problems...
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:24 pm

*hugs* Don't punch yourself redhead! You're not an idiot! It sure wasn't really smart of you, you should have started on your assignment immidiatly. I'm pretty sure a lot of people make this mistake.  I wish you good luck with your assignment! Smile

I'm glad that you're feeling a lot better now Blackbird. Thought I still think you should talk about it... cause this situation makes my alarms in my head rinkle! Good luck with your exams! *hugs*

To my younger sister
Just because you have a boyfriend, doesn't mean he's the fucking king of the house! He's not better then anyone else and neither are you! It is disgusting how you two behave like that! I know that you like is to be in the center of attention, and that your boyfriend is in the same boat, nothing wrong with that. Rather you then me, but in all seriousness, i can't stand that narcissistic, selfish and brutal behavior. Why would you want to behave yourself like that? What are trying to gain? Want to be the biggest bitch and jerk?! Congrats, if this was a game you would have won the price! Also try to think of others instead of yourself all the time.

I don't want to be mean, but I also want to have a fun day without getting really upset with those two always fighting with my older sister and eventually with my parents, and with her having that nasty behavior all the time!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Good luck for the assignment, Redhead *crossing fingers and toes*

Aarrgh... family member can be a pest at times. I'm sorry your sister spoilt the day for you, Wolfie. cathat *hugs*

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Thanks Embala! *hugs*

Yesterday, they suprisely didn't. I was waiting for it to happen since this always happens when we're going to do something together.

But today....they did...turned out worse then i expected to be. I really feel bad for my nephew right now...
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Please don't give a pass to the new project it's an huge, enormous waste of taxpayer's money please don't

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Yes, I am spending Christmas alone, it happens to a lot of people this time of year.

Now, after you stirred the pot by bringing this up in front of everyone, you can kindly go F&*K yourself.

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey- Happy Holidays, WiseShaman-- I'm going to be thinking of you this xmas. If you are alone, physically, please don't feel alone in spirit.

Oh my gosh. My boyfriend asked my mom for advice in buying a ring. He swore her to secrecy... so, of course, she called me right away to find out which of two rings I preferred. I promised her I wouldn't tell him I knew..  because, of course, it's supposed to be a surprise.

I, in turn, asked my sisters for help. I wanted them to suggest my choice to him. (Mom said they knew, so I figured it was fine. Heck- I couldn't tell him myself- it was supposed to be a surprise!) Both my sisters got upset at mom. Then mom got upset at me for alerting them. And then everyone was angry at everyone. My youngest sister was yelling in the most melodramatic way about how she would never bring her boyfriend home (what does that have to do with it?). My other sister said she "had Frank's back" and refused to get involved-- except I already knew now, so what's the point of that? My mom was crying that I had "betrayed her trust". And I kept saying- it's okay. I don't care. Let's all just get along.

My life is spoilers. My whole life. Just spoilers.

It was kind of funny.

In the end-- they worked it out. I still don't care. But... now I can never tell this story to anyone, except you guys. "Remember when Mom spilled the beans" is the thing I wouldn't dare say out loud!

Last edited by Lunakat on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYyTlz1Tw
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:38 am

I am doing the opposite this year. Spending chrismas with family and wishing I was alone after about 20 minutes of that hell. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, just in short bursts and not all at once. At least this year I live within walking distance of my parents and I can just walk home and not rely on someone giving me a ride! I'll probably be on here most of the day, finding something else to do XD

@Luna - Congrats? I don't know how to respond to that. Yay for the ring thing but boo for the spoiled surprise. My mum does the same thing to us, we never tell her stuff that needs to be kept secret any more, then she goes in a huff because she's not in the loop. I'm presuming you will say yes and act like you don't know. "AND THE OSCAR FOR THIS YEARS BEING SURPRISED WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE THING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET AWARD GOES TO...."

Pre-emptive congratulations to you and Mr Kat ^^

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 am

I was actually thinking of telling him we haven't known each other long enough (just ten years) and that I'm not quite ready to give up my player lifestyle. Then saying yes. You know... as a joke. My male friends tell me that's a bad idea.

Thanks Nibblet! I will be extremely happy if he actually follows through. I've decided not to expect anything, since he hasn't proposed yet. He could still back out. (Though I'm pretty certain he must know how much that would disappoint my mother!)

Haha- I hear you about holidays. There have been so many times I just wished I didn't have to do them. But lately, I've been enjoying them quite a bit.

I do intend to win that prize, if it comes down to it.

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:24 am

Congratulations in advance Luna!!
I had a similar-yet-different experience for my engagement.

Boyfriend has never been a subtle guy. He'd been dropping hints all over, and I asked a male good friend for advice like 'am I going crazy or is he gonna propose?'
Said friend agreed that it was definitely pre-proposal behavior.

Skip forward a few weeks, topic came up again at romcom movie night with friend. He told me he'd had a talk with boyfriend, and that he was not planning to propose. I was a bit skeptical, but boyfriend stopped dropping hints too, so I believed them. They've always been honest, so it had to be a mistake of sorts.

Skip forward a few months to our holiday - after a great day in the town, nice restaurant and stuff... visited the beach at sunset and boyfriend DID propose! I love you
After calling our parents, I sent a really short text to my friend... 'you naughty bastards'. His reply: "well I had to tell him you knew when he asked me about it, and then we had to make it a surprise again!"

That said, I do hope he will follow through, Luna. And you'll win the prize! Wink

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Things I wouldn't dare post to facebook...

I'm stuck in a lesbian friendzone. Not just with one person, with a large slice of the local queer female population. They hug me and dance with me and chat with me on facebook... but it always stays on friendly level and I don't know how to change things. Some of them are kind of young too, 19 or early 20s... how does one flirt with younger women without coming off as a perv and being guilty of sexual harrassment? And the older ones... no luck there either.

Read 'Beyond Mere Flight' - click here!
Skywise Wink thanks to Embala for the banner! Kahvi )
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:30 pm

I've tried so hard ... Sad Tried to keep things lively, to see everyone and react to everything. I tried until I lost time and mood to do my own thing. I almost burned out. And finally it was in vain ... we lost anyway.

We got another chance. I try to contribute, to be attentive. I try to do my own thing - I WANT to do this first. I lack time and energy to split my attention much more than before. I know I'm too silent. Should do more. I'm afraid we will loose the liveliness, the facets ... I feel that I don't do enough. I want to do more ... but I'm more affraid to burn out again.

No way to do it right ... Sad

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:43 pm

" so certain are you... "

It's so funny to think Luke will end alone on a desert island...

Back to top Go down
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pcoquelin/library/?sort=3&pag
PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:54 pm

I wouldn't dare say it out loud, but... I've come to love uncertainty, doubt, silence, loneliness.
Long list short: many things called "negative" and fled from, by most.

Because...

Well, Bruce Lee had the perfect saying, about it :

Back to top Go down
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pcoquelin/library/?sort=3&pag
IceTooth

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:29 am

Something I've been keeping to myself lately that I can share here among the interwebs...despite the hell you put me through...I still miss you. Despite the wall I had to put up to protect us both...I wish I could tear it down. I wish I could tell you how every time I read those messages I couldn't respond to saying that you missed me...that I was missing you too. Of how I still see your face most nights as I drift off to sleep...Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:17 am

You're a good friend and I totally love you-- but I'm really tired of taking care of you when you make dumb mistakes and create an unnecessary crisis. (I wait- I said that!) yeah-- suicide so that you don't 'impose' yourself on the rest of us sounds good in theory. I know I was supposed to get really upset when you told me that and beg you not too-- and I'm pretty sure you are half capable of doing it. I really do care about you. But-- if you went through with that, I think I'd take it in stride. I think I'd mostly just shrug and think "u gotta be kidding me! This was the dumbest idea yet!"

I'm now going to forget you ever mentioned that and go back to doing the job you interrupted. Cus I had to deal with your shit again-- and now im working at 3am. Can you please try to grow up?

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Dude, your baby isn't the "cutest baby there ever was". Your baby looks like a hairy potato. He's almost a year old, surely he should have grown into his face by now? Maybe you should change his diet or something? IDK, it's been a long time since I had to worry about baby-mechanics but this one scares me.

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:26 pm

My Easter morning started out being reminded what a complete fake and a liar you are. Nice to be reminded that your precious reputation, and being "popular", is far more important than your own daughter. Me.

Please stop breathing

Please shrivel up and die

I will dance upon your grave you sick piece of %$#@

I still had a wonderful Easter with others who love me. albino

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:38 pm

cathat ... please visit the box, Kin? Hug

Back to top Go down
Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:23 am

I just paid cashy money to be a member of another site as well, one that has a reputation for being... let's say rambunctious. Just spent the last couple of hours being hazed unmercifully by two members, one of them an admin.

What the hell is the deal with you people? Is this just how you test certain people? And what makes me one of the "chosen"? Are you just that fucking pathetic?

(I'm strong, but am finally learning how to pick my battles in life. Not sure how to read this situation.)
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:56 am

"Does someone have to die before they do something about this problem?"

The answer to that question wasn't supposed to be "Yes."

Aroree Sad
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Sigh...why I am still thinking about you so much. I am no child and I know that life is not a Disney movie...and that love cannot solve all the problems that we faced when we were together. But still...you haunt my thoughts and I want so bad to reach out to you. But I know for both of our sakes...it is best that I do not.

I hope that you find the happiness and healing that you need. I tried...but your demons demanded more strength than I could give. But for a short time...you made my life complete. It will never be the same without you...but life goes on...as it always does and always will. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 am

I think I might be developing lactose intolerance. Or it's stress.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:43 am

So here we go again. One day at a time, like we agreed. Already, I feel like you may be taking me for granted...but, it will be your loss. I surely hope I am proven wrong...
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:43 pm

I'm tempted to knock that chewing gum down your throat if you don't stop making noice with it!!! REALLY, don't you realize how annoying that is?
Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next