HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 pm

i really hope your babies stop looking quite so demonic soon. Those pictures you post give me nightmares. I say Aww so cute when I really mean holy sh*t what is that, its terrifying, you need to call a priest

Back to top Go down
IceTooth

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:58 am

Geezus woman, will you stop with the silly flirting and trying to get me to take you on some kind of maybe a date/possibly a date thing? We tried dating a few years ago and it was your very strange love affair with your smartphone and baggage from your recent divorce that let to things falling apart before they ever got started. I totally dig being your friend and the fact that we can hang out now and then without any of that tension getting in the way. Although you can be a gigantic pain the ass, I still enjoy your friendship.

Please stop behaving like a flirtatious young woman...you have a son that graduated college and acting like a young twit just doesn't suit you. You're better than that. I have enough trouble now with dealing with my ex who is still trying to get me back...and you and I work in the same building and I don't need this silly BS from you. Friends is great...but your messing around and trying to pull me into this grey area is not good for either one of us.

You have a bad track record with men, including me. Please grow up a little and realize that being friends is all we were ever meant to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:59 pm

For the f*cking morons who complain about their bill and have the gall to whine about when they call in.  READ your bill carefully.  Then call in with a valid compliant.  Stop telling me a long drawn out story that began more than a yr ago.  I can only deal with recent, as in the last four months worth of bills.

Would save us both a lot of headaches.

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Well, twin, you once said you suspected you'd be dead at forty.

Now you're thirty-three, and you have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease thanks to the decade-plus of smoking various things. Clock's ticking, bitch.

[face in hands] I wish you'd stopped smoking when you were pregnant the first time seven years ago. Maybe this could've been headed off at the pass, or at least be less severe now.

I may have pretty much disowned you, and I can certainly never trust you ever again, but damn it, I wasn't ready for something like this. If I lose you to this, then I dunno what I'm gonna do.

You're my twin. I'm not supposed to outlive you. Not like this.

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Wish I'd have words, Multi-Facets ... helpful words to sooth your sorrow. Or real help ... *stands with hand on your shoulder*

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm so so sorry multi facets. It's so hard to watch someone follow a self destructive path. It's true. You can't change a person-- you can only help them toward the changes they themselves choose.

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 pm

(puts hand on Embala's) Thank you, and thank you, Lunakat. It means a lot.

And unfortunately, it's true; my twin started self-destructing when she was fourteen, if not sooner than that, and no one's been able to stop it. Not even her kids. Maybe this can still be managed with the steroid she's now taking, and her doctor told her she absolutely has to quit smoking tobacco and all forms of marijuana. (We're in Colorado.) It could well be I'm panicking for nothing due to my own mental handicaps.

I'm still going to be talking about this with my therapist. But until I can get to the appointment, thank you both again. Your understanding helps.

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:10 pm

To my boss:

"YOU weren't honest with me! #&% YOU!!!"
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:26 am

Thomas Maczollek, you shitty excuse of a neighbour, I wish you'd choke on your vodka and die a horrible death.  I was about to get to bed when you started your alcoholic racket again, banging doors, roaring and shouting filth like you do always about every two or three weeks, depriving me of my weekend and giving me sleepless nights and days.  This has been going on for more than four years now.  I hate you and want you to die.  The sooner the better.  And if you do, I won't regret anything!

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Any chance you could call the police for disturbance of the peace? It doesn't sound like a good situation.

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:24 pm

Last time I called the police because of nightly noise they appeared three hours later when everything was quiet again and reprimanded me for calling them for nothing. I won't have that again...

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:27 pm

three hours ... Rolling Eyes

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
IceTooth

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 am

Seeing you at the bus stop the other day...standing there in the rain like the night we met made me so very sad...and seeing you look into my eyes as I drove past made me want to turn my car around and pick you up to go somewhere safe and warm...

I almost did...almost. I still can't quite seem to let go of you in my heart...but trying again would be disastrous for both of us.

May you be well...dear one...you are missed more than you may ever know... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
manga

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:30 am

I used to wonder how you could support Trump. Politics and policies aside, I didn't understand how you couldn't see his hateful, bullying behaviors.

But from your emails it has become clear. Either you don't see them or you accept them because you're just like him.

You once said you wished Mom had told you about the bullying I was being subjected to. They only called me "Fungus" and insulted my clothes. You call me evil and insult my intelligence and integrity.

How did this happen to you? This is not the brother I remember.
Back to top Go down
Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 pm

Stupid tween girls who are old enough to know better: Constantly shrieking "KittykittyKITTY" in a high-pitched, rusty-gate screech at an animal who doesn't know you is not going to bring said feline galloping into your arms.

Maybe I'm even more sensitive about that than usual, having had to put down my own beloved cat on Halloween. I'm just glad that as an indoor cat, she wasn't subject to such predation.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:22 pm

My husband is not a child. If he says this type of insulin is not going to work, it's not going to work. It's bad enough that we have been reduced to relying upon charity because we can't afford insurance or medicine. Could you at least allow him some dignity and respect?

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:26 pm

*hugs* so sorry, Bluetree. It's always hard to let a beloved furry family member go. cathat A friend introduced me to the story of the Rainbow Bridge ...

... I've decided to see it this way.

Those girls missed lessons in animal understanding. When my little Godsdaughter asked me years ago: "How can I catch a cat?" I've answered: "You can't. Sit down and calmly ask her to come to you."
... and I've bowed down, showed my open hand and meowed* at the cat at the end of the blind end. And - she came to say Hello and get scratches! Very Happy cat Smile The girl learned.
*I know ... I could have called her with a friendly and calm human voice as well

Back to top Go down
Bluetree

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Thanks, Embala Dewshine I've lost pets before, but this was the first time it was my responsibility/decision to intervene. That introduces a whole new level of Stuff, doesn't it?

Love your story! Your godsdaughter has a good teacher. cathat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:30 pm

*hugs* I know how hard it is to decide, Bluetree. Too early? Too late? You cannot get the perfect moment ... not that it would make it really better if you could. But you know that it is the last loving gift you can give to a pet when his/her time has come. You will know ... and do right as good as you can. Listen to her ... she'll come back to you in a quiet moment ... you'll see her and she'll tell you it's fine. cathat

I'm sorry that your husband must go through this ignorant treatment on top of everything else, Trollbabe.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Sometimes I want to be cold. Unaffected. Sure of myself. Don't care. Uninterested how others feel. Always blaming the circumstances and the others.
...insted of considering it could be me. ...instead of self doubt. ...instead of trying - and knowing I will fail. ...instead of feeling helpless. Unsufficient.

Telling everyone: That's how I am. Adept to me or fuck off.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier this way. In case I'd really believe in it. Sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:50 pm

*sigh*  I don't dare ..

(there's I reason why I refuse to buy a standard "wide screen" ...) :/

Back to top Go down
Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:10 pm

A death like Carrie Fischer had? Bring it on, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:46 pm

no, I don't want to give you my phone number, your annoying and you smell, why would I want to be constantly bothered by your inane texts?

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:03 am

No way, Elwing! Live long and prosper!

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:41 am

(Okay, technically I have said some of this out loud, and I guess I'll have to say more if I am to ever be free.)

Maybe I was wrong to think that I was somehow "supposed" to pursue a career in academia, so to speak. It's not that I'm not smart enough, I am smart, just... a different kind of smart. I've always enjoyed learning stuff, and I want to continue enjoying. However, what I've been studying recently it's just... nothing... even the idea of writing my paper almost makes me feel sick. I guess I just can't work with the rules of academic pursuit, too many things you have to do in order for your papers to be seen as proper research.
Maybe later I'll get a job where I can use what I've after all learned these past 6½ years, but now I really just want to do something physical.
Still... the thought of giving up feels like a failure.
Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next