Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud

Go down 
+40
Sorandril [BANNED]
Yeee
Thorn
Shadowpath
Prayer
BlueCoyote
Beryl
Cleopatra
Multi-Facets
IceTooth
Trollbabe
Wiseshaman
Evil Evie
Redhead Ember
Lunakat
manga
Nibblet
Vaeri
Stormcatcher
Sifra
Zadzi
Outlier
Bluetree
PCoquelin
Embala
Leanan
faeriegirl
Miss Gillespie
wolfmoonsky
Elwing
Blackbird
TrollHammer
Tenderfoot
Tam
ErinC1978
Startear
G0lden
Kindredsoul
Rainflower
Kojiyumi
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 1:57 am

[sigh] I wish I weren't your twin, sis. Being related to you is a burden, and I'm tired of the way you treat my parents, my nieces and nephew, and my brothers. I know a lot of this is related to your mental illness, but the rest of it's just you being a bitch.

Maybe if you could stop destroying everything you claim to love, things would be different. But they're not. And I kinda wish I could be sorry it has to be this way.

But for the most part.... I don't miss you. Not anymore.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:33 am

TELL YOU SPOILED SCREAMING BRAT OF A KID TO BE QUIET PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Seriously. I've decided to tell exactly what I mean years ago. Directly. I'm not good with "writing between the lines".

I thought this would prevent me from being misunderstood. Failed again. Shoot me.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Don't think that Em! Good grief your only human and as is we tend to do what I would call  stupid human tricks. Shit happens, just explain yourself as best as you can and go forward.

:faceplant:

Cleopatra

Cleopatra

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 pm

To pretend that you don't see me, that's childish and rude! It's bad enough that ONE single person bullied me so much that I got angst of it. But now, even when I'm visiting my old workplace, you pretend that you don't see me at all. I know that you're scared and don't know what to do, but I just want to be treated like a person.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 2:59 pm

*hugs you tight* cathat Glad to see you, Cleopatra.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 12:36 pm

Put youself together!! Mad

I understand why you cut your morning workout rutine during exams, and that starting at work was hard. But I am verry dissapointed that you stopped going on walks with me, you know how important our walks are to me. You kept saying you would start back up again, but it has been 3 months!

I don't care if you loose weight, but I care that you exersice.
And I... I don't wan't you to gain any more weight, it is troublesome for you.

And I am tired of your unfinished project in our home, I get frustrated that you rarely clean up after yourself.

Last edited by Beryl on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 11:13 pm

It's bullying to expect me to meet the same goals as other employees, while shaming me for using their methods.

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 3:27 am

You know... I always had a feeling you were fake as all hell. But nobody else seemed to see it so I doubted myself. Then someone else saw it. Worse, experienced it. Someone I trust a hell of a lot more than you. And definitely CARE about a lot more than you.

Mess with me, that's one thing. Screw with my friends...

So yeah, guess what? Game on.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
BlueCoyote

BlueCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 10:21 pm

You are a drunk, a liar, and a thief. I cringe every time you speak. Please go live with your Sugar Daddy permanently.

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 am

I wish you wouldn't get so grumpy when I tell you how I'm feeling about those bigger things in life. You know I sometimes bottle things up and I'm working on that but I know these types of discussions stress you out so sometimes I have to tiptoe on eggshells around you.

And don't assume that I may hate a person or their lifestyle based on one thing I said that you took WAY out of context. I know you don't like talking about really deep emotional things, but as I keep saying, honey, that's who I am at the core!

I will continue to poke and prod you because I know at the end of the day, it's good for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 am

Geez dad. I'm so sorry that my leg got broken by a careless driver. Then add getting my gallbladder taken out not even 3 weeks later. Never mind that I can't even go home yet and haven't been home in more than a month. Making snied remarks about my weight was not even funny and very hurtful. I'm trying really hard to not gain too much weight with a broken leg that I can't put any weight on yet. Just do me a favor, keep you opinion about my weight to yorself. I'm giving you a pass this due to the fact you're 80.

manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 10:40 am

I chose not to cave to your emotional blackmail over something I have repeatedly told you I don't feel is safe or wise.

So now you're giving me the silent treatment.

Not just me but our son, who heard your voice this morning when you woke up our daughter and called out "Daddy!" (Because he was with me and talking to him would have meant seeing me, I'm assuming.)

You didn't even say goodbye when you left for work.

You are such a kind, thoughtful and often wise man. How do you not recognize that your behavior is manipulative and nearly abusive?

If our daughter came to you and said her husband was refusing to speak to her because she didn't feel safe doing something he wanted, would you really encourage her to go against her better judgement?

I'm trusting to your usually better nature but this is an unbelievably selfish and immature thing for you to do.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 11:46 am

Gaaaah.

You can't get on our backs about getting the tests marked and entered and then fill my inbox with piddling little emails and my desk with MOUS! Do you not see how counterproductive that is??
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 11:52 am

First you emotionally shut me out for months, then you call/mail/whatever me every day to ask me how I'm doing? What do you want from me????

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm

*offers a hug for everyone who is in need of one* cathat group-hug*

Last edited by Embala on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Group hug for all. Hug

BlueCoyote

BlueCoyote

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 3:30 am

You think eschewing the niceties of society makes you a Free Spirit or some kind of edgy artist, but it just makes you gross and an utter embarrassment to be around nevermind be seen in public with. Yes we live in an artist's commune, but the bathroom has a door for a reason, no one wants to see you pee. Also I know you lived in a cabin in the woods before this, but were you also seriously born in a barn as well? We have running water, FLUSH the damn toilet when you have used it! And btw, if you want to be an edgy artist Stop Fucking Copying Me!! It was cute at first when you wanted me to dye your hair and pierce your ear, but it's really tipping over to Single White Female territory and my room doesn't have a door for me to bolt at night.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Sometimes I'm so tired to take care of each word I say. To think two times, three toimes ... ten times about everything I say. Consider this and that and half a dozen possible fails. And in case I don't ... things seem to break apart.
Because it was a fail ...
or a mistake ...
an accident ...
plain misunderstanding or misinterpretation ...
or simply the wrong vocabulary.
Or not the fine tones. XD
Anyway - it is always my fault. And I can do nothing against ist. Not apologize. Not expalin nor correct. Because the other one is hurt. Gone. Hiding. Because it's simply my job ...
to be understanding
to be nice
to do always right
to avoid fail.
To fix it. Sad But I cannot. I don't have even a chance. Not even in seemingly minor cases.

Or - in the case I'd wish to fix most - I can not. I don't want to. Because it would mean to give up the meager rest of my own wishes. My thoughts. And the poor rest of my pride.
Didn't cost me anything to say yes and smile. To be nice. To ajust to the demands and moods of  others. It's not important, isn't it? You can do without this, can't you?  Anyway - my job anyway.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Huge for Blue and Em.

faeriegirl

faeriegirl

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 4:37 pm

Hugs for everyone!!

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:08 pm

*hugs Embala super tight*

It's not your responsibility to please everyone, or the world, Em. It's just not humanly possible. And if there are ever times that someone becomes upset with you over you speaking up, or simply expressing the truth of yourself, and they chose not to understand or forgive? Then they never knew the real you to deserve you.

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Santa_10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Downlo23Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Av_cut10Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 pm

*hugs back* I know Kin.
And it feels rather silly to whine like this. But it helps to speak out loud. To "hear" that most of it is just unreasonable belly feeling. It clears the mind. And makes me feel better.
Some hugs from friends help a lot too. cathat ... and the mood will pass. Always.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 7:28 pm

I agree with everything Kin has said! I also have to say that you shouldn't be so hard on yourself cathat
*big hugs for everyone who needs and wants it*
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 pm

Why is this making me so sad? I didn't know the guy! I hardly knew who he was before his death, but 23-year-old kids aren't supposed to just drop dead from cardiac arrest...
And honestly, I had hoped that maybe this sport could have had just one year without tragedies! I don't think that's an unreasonable request.

Sometimes I wonder if it's really worth it to have my heart broken because of sport, then I realise that the fact that I care so much means that I can't walk away now.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you wouldn't dare say out loud   Things you wouldn't dare say out loud - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you wouldn't dare say out loud
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: