Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
+21
September
Prayer
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
Outlier
Embala
Trollbabe
Leanan
Shadowpath
Sifra
anj tuesday
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Vaeri
Zadzi
manga
Davrille
Lunakat
ErinC1978
Stormcatcher
Multi-Facets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 am

not to mention it was armor that...the closest i can describe it is like how Anatim's chestpiece is. like that, with the layered scales. but i don't think the baby had any like healing powers or anything...actually kinda makes me think of how Athena was born when i think about it. o.o except more violent, and elfquest. AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT WAS RAYEK'S BABY OK XD. it seems entirely possible given the coloring but how it could have happened, i dunno!

are we seriously discussing the logistics of a dream about a comic? XD
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:06 am

I just wanted to put a better spin on it for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:39 am

I didn't want to tell you guys, but it seems the secret is out. That was so Rayek's baby!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:48 pm

great, Leetah somehow spontaneously in my dream pulls an animal move where she's like...stored Rayek's...ya know stuff, for centuries then randomly decides to use it to make a baby inside her. XD

yup, dreams are...very weird.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:11 pm

Could be. Or could be she wised up and picked a mate who had shown his willingness to fight for her and stay with her through an immortal life, rather than abandon her. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:30 pm

well this dream WAS before #12 came out...XD and they were still lifemates in my dream.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:13 am

It would fit with the scene in #11 where Leetah was alone and thinking how much she just wanted to stay on the WoTM with Cutter forever. But if they were lifemates in your dream, then maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:09 am

Vaeri wrote:
great, Leetah somehow spontaneously in my dream pulls an animal move where she's like...stored Rayek's...ya know stuff, for centuries then randomly decides to use it to make a baby inside her. XD

yup, dreams are...very weird.

I think she just had a fling.

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:06 am

so...she froze time while she and cutter were having their sword fight, waited a year until she had a big belly, then went back to the fight? XD
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:16 am

Well, Leetah was always about"freedom." She probably just had had a fling that she was pregnant from. Which explains why Cutter was flipping out in the first place. I don't think wolves are very welcoming of non-pack pups. In that scenario, maybe she had even Recognized Rayek, since we keep being told elves can Recognize multiple partners.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 am

manga wrote:
In that scenario, maybe she had even Recognized Rayek, since we keep being told elves can Recognize multiple partners.

Just read that as he! Cutter recognized Rayek... Cutter Growl

WINGTHING! It's your fault!

winthing... how did that happen?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Redhead Ember on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 1:49 pm

manga wrote:
Well, Leetah was always about"freedom." She probably just had had a fling that she was pregnant from. Which explains why Cutter was flipping out in the first place. I don't think wolves are very welcoming of non-pack pups. In that scenario, maybe she had even Recognized Rayek, since we keep being told elves can Recognize multiple partners.

noo, he was freaking out because of what Timmain had done, and apparently suddenly metal is not something a wolfrider should be using and his brain is a bit unstable. Rayek was never mentioned in the dream.

also Cutter recognizing Rayek as a male would be awesome. "awwww frak, i've got another soul brother AND I REALLY HATE HIM AND WANT TO DISOWN HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 9:03 am

I dreamed that I learned that 'to winnowill' was a verb in the English language, used long before the existence of ElfQuest. It meant something like 'to manipulate'.

Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:36 pm

When I had them, they were mixed in with my everyday life. Nightfall being a material handler at my factory job is the one that sticks out.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:29 pm

Vaeri wrote:
also Cutter recognizing Rayek as a male would be awesome. "awwww frak, i've got another soul brother AND I REALLY HATE HIM AND WANT TO DISOWN HIM!"

Lol! Rayek's response: I said it before and I'll say it again: I CLAIM NO KINSHIP WITH THIS VERMIN! If Timmain can split him away, can't I?!
Though tbh, I think they're actually passed this nonsense now, though not bestest buddies.
Back to top Go down
Outlier

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 10:05 am

I think all this talk of clues and hidden things in the final quest has gotten to my brain.

My son plays this game where one of the characters talks in Wing Ding symbols so he's always writing things in Wing Ding. In my dream there was a discussion about when the Pinis actually came up with thier ideas for the final quest. I went back to re-read some old issues and I found that there were wing ding notes at the bottom of all the pages starting with SABM. The notes were basically the ideas for Final Quest as they were coming up with them. I was like 'Why are we discussing this! IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE!"

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Could you read on til Discovery? There should be found the solutione of FQ! Wink

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:58 am

it's amazing how much FQ has pervaded our brains, and how our minds interpret it...XD
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 9:40 am

I only remember bits and pieces of my EQ dream last night: Cutter was talking to a tall male character with yellow skin (as in Simpsons yellow, not people of Asian origin "yellow"). The yellow-skinned one was digging a hole with a shovel. Cutter was saying how important his work was to all the tribes. Only then did I realize that the yellow-skinned one was a human. Also, Cutter was wearing glasses with thick, square black frames and I thought that was completely normal. The human dug a cavern-shaped hole into the ground for Aroree to dwell in; he had dug several similar holes for other elves. Aroree lived in her hole in the ground with an animal of some kind, and wolfriders told her she was doing harm to keep the animal as pet since it was wild by nature.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:10 pm

.....wow. XD that must have been a fun dream to watch.

....doing harm to a animal by keeping it as a pet...that's as weird as my dream with Cutter declaring Leetah can't have metal cause it's unWolfrider like, yet he still has New Moon.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 am

actually had an elfquest dream today!

it kinda started out like the comic where Rayek goes hunting with Zhantee and Venka..but then he's in a pond and i'm trying to help him keep calm and i guess...see the beauty of it?

and then we're being surrounded by stingrays, just swimming past us...and i'm telling him to touch them gently, and don't freak out. don't pet them too hard, how they're beautiful and sweet.

and we're just floating in a pond together, petting stingrays.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Floating in a pond petting stingrays Shocked ... I want to be included!

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Thyat's sorta freaky - we caught stingrays while fishing over the weekend and I've been looking up recipes LOL. We didn't catch them on purpose - they're such docile, lovely creatures, I felt bad but there was no way to get the hook out of it without it being dead already. So samba stingray on a banana leaf it is , this weekend Shocked

I had a dream that Timmain was emerging out of the moon and I did a double take ...and then it was Madonna lol. I guess Timmain mother of all is kind of like an elfin Madonna lol?!

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Stormcatcher

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:19 pm

@Vaeri: Stingrays are cool fish!

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 16b9c55b5b3212de24b9b1ea12c0ab37

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 am

stingrays are indeed cool! and how on earth were you not able to get the hooks out, zadzi? we've always been able to get them unhooked and send them swimming on their way. then again my dad always did the unhooking...XD perhaps i should ask him.

but hey, gettin to eat stingray! shark is really really yummy...i'm glad i didn't dream about sharks though. O.o.

also Madonna Timmain...XD all we need now is to slap some a cone bra on her, add some glitter, and we're good to go! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next