Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?

Go down 
+21
September
Prayer
Miss Gillespie
Evil Evie
Outlier
Embala
Trollbabe
Leanan
Shadowpath
Sifra
anj tuesday
wolfmoonsky
Redhead Ember
Vaeri
Zadzi
manga
Davrille
Lunakat
ErinC1978
Stormcatcher
Multi-Facets
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Today I had a breast biopsy. It was quite painful, and I did not look forward to it. So last night I dreamt of a wolf with dark fur. It got close enough for me to wrap my arm around it. Then it shrunk down to the size of a dachshund as I held it.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 5:34 pm

awww... wolf came to be strong company and comfort you?

So sorry you had to go through this, Trollbabe. *hug* All good wishes for a good outcome and healing thoughts.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Thank you, Embala! I'm sitting around with special hospital ice packs in my bra. Husband calls them "boobsicles." I got three days off of work to recover.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Your Husband has humor! *chuckles* Be well soon, Trollbabe.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:04 pm

I'm doing well. Slightly sore, allowed to take Tylenol, but no other OTC painkillers because they promote bleeding. I bled through my nightgown last night, but I haven't bled at all today.

The surgeon called this afternoon and said that the whatever-he-called-it was benign.

Hubby says I should have had my breasts enlarged as long as I was under the knife. Rolling Eyes

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:43 am

i had an elfquest dream this morning and it was weeeird....

it was like the original Wavedancers, the current Wavedancers, and the Wolfriders had merged into one tribe.

i was reading the comic the was like a mix of the original Wavedancer's intro and the story of Timmain, in which we learn about their High One, who was actually rather pretty with short brown hair, who turned into a cow for the survival of her tribe.

and there were introductory panels for all the characters with their names...the only one i really remember was seeing Salt in one panel, with either his son beside him or a younger version of him, and his name was Salt Kettle.

and then i saw a panel with 3 kids gathered around something, and recognized one of them to be a young legged Tillaweed, and apparently she had a sister. somehow at the same moment, i think i thought that it was young Tillaweed and child aged Brill and Krill together at the same time. and on the next page/later in the issue there seemed to be some big breeding event, like the female wolfriders were literally going into heat.

Cutter was walking hand in hand with a Wolfrider female into the ocean to mate..can't remember who it was. like Nightfall or Clearbrook or something..? but then somehow at the same time, her wolf was joining in the mating as well or mating with her before/after/different hole, and Cutter didn't mind cause it was like typical dogs mating...ya know a female will mate with as many males as possible for better offspring.
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:38 am

I had a dream this week that I was visiting with Wendy Pini, as if we were old friends, but I don't recall any details.

The other night I dreamt I was fixing up a broken-down Victorian suburban house. A family of tiny people arrived, running and yelling. They tried to drive me off the property. It wasn't fair for me to oppose them, because they were only a few inches tall. So I didn't know what to do.

Stormcatcher

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 pm

I still have lots of EQ dreams which are mostly about getting the newest issue and reading it. That link from "The Line of Beauty" which Koji posted, reminded me of such a dream.

I was reading "Wolfrider", and there was a page where Strongbow carried a drunken Bearclaw on his back, swearing and cursing him about being a nuisance and not a chief. Bearclaw had lost a gambling game at the trolls' dens and his slurred excuses made Strongbow even more angry. While crossing a brook, he sent, **Sober up and I'll challenge you again!**

Bearclaw had a laughing fit and with a mighty swing, Strongbow dropped him into the rivulet. Bearclaw went face down and after a moment of coming to his senses, Strongbow was anxious dragging his chief to the bank lest he would drown.

Bearclaw was coughing up water and started to laugh again, "You can't even let me drown, boy, you love me!"

I woke up, a bit miffed as I was curious about the next page...

Would make a nice fanfic don't you think?

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 1:57 am

It kinda is ... ^^ I like this dream and the story and relationship it implies.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 4:07 pm

Last night's dream involved wandering in and around a shopping mall that had some odd tenants. One was a library and another was part of a university. I decided to visit a comic shop. I found that it specialized in Elfquest products. I didn't think it was a feasible business plan. I looked around and found some old Elfquest books I hadn't even heard of. Richard Pini might have been wandering around the store, but I didn't bother him.

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 4:16 am

So, before now I don't think I've ever dreamt about elfquest, which I always found kind of strange. Well it finally happened.

Something had happened to all the wolfriders wolves and they died. Cutter decided that the best way to get new wolves was to create new ones by transfiguring inanimate fluffy objects, so he stole my pink bathrobe. The rest of the wolfriders raided my sock drawers and store my knee high socks and placed them in a pile by Cutter. Once ask the items were gathered Cutter and Leetah gathered around my robe and chanted. Afterwards, everything remained unchanged except my socks which were now all only solid in color and had wolf eyes near the tops. These were distributed so that they matched the various wolfrider outfits.

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:37 pm

That is a hilarious dream, Evie! rofl

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 pm

Shocked *imagines WRs on "stick wolves" looking like socks with ears* ... rofl

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:35 pm

that is indeed quite funny....sock wolves...*chuckles* or a fuzzy pink wolf.

i like the sound of your dream as well Stormcatcher! does make for a rather interesting "in the past" kinda story, like the Wolfrider volumes.

EDIT: guys i was just rereading the thread and realized back in november of 2015, over two years ago(which is even more ironic cause that's the elfin gestation period and it's like the idea had to gestate before it came to be!), i had a dream Leetah was heavily pregnant! does this mean i can claim i foresaw Leetah and Cutter's recognition? XD or does this just mean Wendy and Richard are secretly among us and taking ideas from our various ramblings on the threads?
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:00 pm

A couple of days ago, EQ appeared as some sort of episode in a dream... I dreamt of reading the final FiQu issue, and being so bored, that I skipped most of it. That being said, it was mostly about humans, so most of you would've felt the same Razz

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 pm

I dreamed I was a part of the Wolfrider tribe. We were walking around in a mall and there were billboards saying Dart, Freetouch and some other Wolfrider child were a part of some group. Then we went into a bathroom and Treestump wanted to go to the same toilet I wanted to go to.
Embarassed A very stupid dream, I know, but it was nice dreaming about the elves. I hope next time we'll be in a forest and we'll do something exciting. Or anything really as long as it doesn't have anything to do with bathrooms.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm

XD Treestump

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:48 am

i think i dreamt this this morning, or yesterday morning, but for some reason, the palace was like...hopping from one planet to another, and almost kinda seemed like it was time traveling. the palace was full of land elves, sea elves and gliders elves.

and me as Vaeri was there ahead of time as like..an ambassador? and i made the comment to some human guy, "you're going to recognize a High One" while thinking of Moonshade, who was still alive! but then i quickly backtracked because he wasn't suppose to know that yet, but the reason the palace was coming WAS to spark a bunch of recognitions.

it seemed to be some modernish version of Earth...
Back to top Go down
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:09 am

Amazing dream Vaeri! So cool you were your elf self in your dream.

Back to top Go down
September

September

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:35 am

I haven't read the last few issues of FQ yet, just spoilers. That apparently didn't stop my brain from having its own go at it it.

So The Big Final Battle is happening in some sort of cave or possibly the palace; the mood was very reminiscent of the first palace war or the Blue Mountain battle. Cutter tells Rayek to take Leetah away, and she's halfway in wrapstuff. On their way out, however, they come across Nightfall lying on the floor. Leetah insists on healing her, and Rayek lets her. They both know that this means that they'll be crushed to death as the wherever-they-are is collapsing around them.

After that, we follow a small group of elves climbing upwards in a dark tunnel. As they reach the end, Scouter gleefully pulls out a knife and carves open the wall/ceiling, and sunlight pours in. Pike tells him, "This is your time, Lellzeit" (which was apparently Scouter's name somehow? He'd just been called "Zeit", which is German for "time". I'm blaming all the quasi-German names in Wild Hunt). Then this group (consisting of Scouter, Dewshine, Pike, a Sun Villager, a very squat-looking Go-Back, some presumably injured elves lying under blankets and some small Heinzelmann-ish creatures) is out on a raft, and Ariel-the-bloody-Mermaid in Disney form swoops down from above and gives them some kind of message about others waiting for them somewhere out there.

The implication, at any rate, being that these are the only surviving Wolfriders and it is Scouter's task to lead them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 am

Very Happy I love Leetah's dramatic death and how Ariel comes along to help. Great dream!

Outlier

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 am

I dreamt there was a new Elfquest story. It started with the elves living in modern times, but then they were being chased by a group of dark elves, "not from the homeworld."

As they were fleeing and fighting the other elves, Shen-Shen suddenly discovered her totem animal. I guess that was a new thing added to the story - each elf now had a totem animal. I don't know if it gave the powers or something, but I got so disappointed,  like Wow, Wendy, you are really incorporating all the mystical shit you can think of.

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 9:40 pm

okay, totem animals WOULD have been kinda sorta cool...XD though most of the Wolfriders probably would of just had wolves...XD

the Disney Elfquest dream was amusing! Ariel saving the elves...wow. how would Ariel look in Elfquest?! XD
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 5:55 pm

I dreamt I became an elf, and I met Strongbow and Dart. I love you

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 10:30 pm

I want to have such a pleasant dream, too! I love you *is just a tiny bit envious*

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?   Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever dreamed an Elfquest dream?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next