Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you wondering now?

Go down 
+42
Thorn
Prayer
Vaeri
Zadzi
Redhead Ember
Shadowpath
PCoquelin
Trollbabe
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Lunakat
Embala
Outlier
Miss Gillespie
IceTooth
Bluetree
Tynami
Miscellaneous
Evil Evie
Relena
jaRf
Sifra
ErinC1978
Nibblet
Kindredsoul
anj tuesday
Leanan
Startear
Rainflower
wolfmoonsky
G0lden
faeriegirl
Tenderfoot
Elwing
Cleopatra
Stormcatcher
manga
sun girl
Blackbird
Marina.yurk
TrollHammer
Multi-Facets
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

What are you wondering now? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 3:15 pm

Wondering if this feeling of homesickness will ever go away. Been a rough few weeks of adjustments (especially without air conditioning, poo!) but I'm slowly coming back to normal (a new normal?). Smile

I know they were old posts but it made me smile to see some talk about the Meyer's Briggs test. I scoffed at it for a good 20 years (was all the rage back in college in the late 90s)...until I took it a year ago and read the results for my type (INFJ)...and I stared at the screen and wondered if the author had somehow read my mind?

It was just...me...it was fascinating and pretty scary actually. I know it's only a test and there's mucn more to an individual that this kind of label but wow...parts of it were so accurate it still makes me feel strange. rofl
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 3:18 pm

I'm wondering what Ginchan cat is actually doing somewhen after 7 pm. She seems to leave the known world through a door that opens again not before 6 am. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Embala on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:41 am

How long it will take my to get a new computer!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 5:54 am

I hope you'll get there somewhen soon, G0lden. Hug You clearly miss it. And ... I miss you!

Be well and good luck. *festedrück*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:24 pm

I wonder when I will find ispiration for some new picture to post.Mad I'm really lacking it now. And I wonder if he new chapter of EW is gonna be as thought through as I was planning Neutral
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Plans are goooooood! Very Happy *sends inspiration in cans*

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Inspiration comes and goes as it pleases...

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm wondering, since I'm tearing down Winnowill elsewhere, didn't Mender make Yun's human boy immortal or am I making that up?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Final Quest Prologue, page 43: Mender tells Khorbasi:
"You will be strong of body and live many times longer than other round ears."
amd Pike comments: "You're more one of ours than ever, human cub!"

Long living, not immortal ... probably the closest to immortality an elfin healer can get with Humans.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 6:53 am

The way I understand it Khorbasi and Shuna are long-lived, but definitely not immortal, and their - new and improved - natural lifespans are probably also significantly shorter than that of Wolfriders. After all; they live in a time and a place where just reaching 100 is quite probably basically unheard of for humans.

Now, something I've been wondering.
First of all, I pretty much just assume that Tingeh also had her life prolonged - just because the idea of her growing old and dying, while Khorbasi remains alive is just so sad; I know we haven't seen much of them, but they're such a cute couple.
So... what would happen if they had children, would those children inherit the longer lifespan?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 1:27 pm

How long it will take to find those missing from the Camp fire.

Dead 76 and counting.

Missing over a thousand, although that may change as duplicated names are purged from the list and those that are missing right now are found safe.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 6:58 am

Does it make me really weird that now - almost two years after I dropped out of university - I kinda want to read in my course books? Maybe it's because now I can do it on my terms, I can read the parts I find interesting, without having to worry about exams and stuff.

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Not weird Red. You've grown up a bit more and your interests have changed as well. Your reading your books from your time at the university may just mean you are now ready to study those courses to their full extent. Good luck to you in your endeavors.

Finally awake. Got to sleep too.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Not at all, Red. Natural curiosity, interest and lack of pressure - you are free to study what and how YOU like now. Just enjoy it.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 4:45 pm

I'm definitely not going back to the "real" University, but there is something called the "people" University with all kinds of lectures.
I want knowledge for knowledge's sake, not to pass some exams.

Edited to be gross!
How much snot can a person have inside their head? I feel like I've been blowing my nose constantly for the last few days, and it just keeps coming!
I really hope it's because my body is flushing the badness out of my system.
Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 4:42 pm

That's normally how it's done, Red Wink Try to eat something with chilli, Add it in a soup or something.

I wonder why I'm not actually looking forward to christmas
No, that's not true. I do know:(
I guess what I really wonder how much longer I can take my job now. I felt so happy when I got there and away from the other place where I was picked at constantly, but now it feels like I've gone from the ash to the fire Mad It's like nothing is good enough anymore except some ocations. My boss is at me at almost everything, always picking at small details that most people barely even notice in a flower shop. And I'm not the only one. All us in the shop feel the same. The last half year it's like nothing we do is good enough. The boss always finds something to pick on. It's almost like she enjoys critizising us. It's hopeless, especially now right before christmas. It's gotten so bad I'm almost worried to get issues with myself now.

In case people wonder; christmas is NOT a happy time for flower shops. It's nothing but stress. That's how I feel at the moment at least.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Red ... have you considered that this can be caused by an allergy? It sounds so familiar to myself when allergy srikes - and it is actually worse in the winter months.
In case "sniffles" will not get better let's test it! Hug Be well soon!

I wish I'd have practically advice or real support for you, Rainflower. Sad All I can offer are good wishes and a virtual hug. cathat Believe in yourself and your skills, Rainflower. You've already told that your co-workers feel the same. It's not your fault. *tight hug and best wishes*

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

Rainflower wrote:
That's normally how it's done, Red Wink Try to eat something with chilli, Add it in a soup or something.

Actually, that is exactly what I had for dinner; tomato soup with chili.

And I was tested a few years ago, nothing came up. I'm honestly mostly just impressed, like where is it coming from?
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 3:20 pm

Right now I'm wondering if I have made a hellacious mistake. My boss wakes me out of a dead sleep to offer me a management position and just last night I was talking to the lady he originally offered it to about how bad it would be. She didn't want the extra responsibilities. I really don't either, I'm just sick of overnights.

https://linktr.ee/lisabit
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 4:53 pm

What's up with autistic children disappearing because their driver doesn't make sure they're actually, ya know, accounted for?
One of them - a girl from Funen - ended up in frikkin' Sweden!

Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Shocked Wow that's shocking!
How hard can it be to check if everybody is there?

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 4:12 am

I'm wondering why Sifra doesn't post anymore awesome EQ artwork Razz I really miss her work! I read it the other day and laughed so hard I had to blow my nose and almost peed my pants LOL. I miss your work, Sifra!

What are you wondering now? - Page 22 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Tynami

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Wondering why I'm so determined to fill out my elf tribes... if I do this I'll have another 18 elves to design @_@. Well, 3 of those are troll and 2 are preservers. I gotta be nuts...

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 3:16 pm

@Zadzi, I'm glad that you still enjoy my comics. Embarassed I'm currently working on a comic about my OC's (mice, not elves) and that's taking up all of my creative vibes.
I did create Elfquest OC's a while ago. I will post them as soon as I have drawn better pics of them.

@katcombs That sounds very exciting!

Tynami

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Right now I'm wondering how long it's gonna take to get all this confetti out of my hair... Fiesta and Easter, lots of mess!!

One of these days I'll get to my new characters and flower tribe.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you wondering now?
Page 22 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: