What are you wondering now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

What are you wondering now? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 am

It's not like that at all! Believe me, we've talked on this plainly! I made it clear i'm not getting pregnant until i'm married for both the child's sake and my mental sake. I will not spend the rest of my life wondering if he married me for me or because i was having his baby. He understands.

No the trouble is he says he wants us to be more stable financially and emotionally...admittedly we've had a very rough 3 years because of my jealousy and paranoia, and him doing some things that were kind of a no-no but i've put an end to finally. It's just taking time to fix the damage.

I did ask him recently, reminding him i wasn't pressuring him and just wanted an honest answer, if he still wanted to marry me. I was a bit surprised how quickly he said yes, without hesitation and just simple.

It is a bit annoying he can never remember what kind of engagement ring i want though lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:49 am

Well, it's Leap Year next year. Tradition dictates that ladies can ask guys on leap years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:52 am

Sounds good to me Redhead! I asked my husband...

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:55 am

i'm too traditionalist....XD i want the effort and bended knee with ring presentation. though some roses wouldn't hurt...XD then again i'm often scared i'll be disappointed when he proposes if it's not something...well...kinda big! then again i have strange definitions...to me, the minimum would be a very romantic dinner(like candlelit and a bit fancy) then a proposal at a beautiful place. *puzzles*....the only place i can think that i find really beautiful that i've told him is a fountain downtown. it really is so lovely and the water is so soothing!

i honestly have no idea how he might propose and i don't want to ruin the surprise so i won't ask him. but i don't want to ruin the moment because i...hm how do i put it? my expectations weren't met? i didn't get what i want? something like that.

did you really Sifra? i may not be interested in doing that, but i do respect and find it amusing when women do! was he very surprised?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 12:23 pm

I don't remember. Maybe a little? We had talked about marriage several times, before.
I am not romantic at all. I asked him during a car ride. There was no engagement ring. We celebrated the moment by eating ice cream at the snack bar. Laughing
I hope it all works out for you, Vaeri! Marriage and having children can be a wonderful adventure!

Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 12:36 pm

ayup, that's the kind of engagement i wouldn't want! XD reminds me of "Mama Mia" where Sophie talks about how her fiancee would rather have a 3 minute wedding in jeans and a t-shirt washed down with a beer. XD

i'm hoping it will...i keep telling myself i have plenty of time, i'm not even 30 years...i just keel feeling like time is running out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 2:38 pm

Wonder what poses to use as inspiration. Wanna draw Uil and Beyond.

View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 5:18 am

Did you find a nice pose Shadowpath?

I am wondering why my youngest has to learn a test, a few days before the start of the summer vacation. She's eight... She can't focus on anything anymore... And they get their raport card the day after the test. It seems pretty insane... scratch

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 6:09 am

I hope you found a pose Shadowpath. I use to surf the internet and write in Google "poses and anatomy drawing".

@Sifra Often I don't understand teachers as well. My children don't go to school yet but I give private tutoring in English and French and often times my students struggle with the tests and methods of teachers. Sometimes it's really crazy what they demand from kids. Sad But also I understand teachers can easily get burnout. For both sides it is not easy I guess.

Crossing fingers for your daughter's test!

Romans 12:12

Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.die-wandfee.jimdo.com
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 pm

@Prayer Yes, teachers have too many things they have to do with the children, and the idea of what an average child is is very limited. A lot of children can't make it at school because they are not "average". They need extra help and since so many children need that, it's a lot of work for the teachers, but also for the parents. Because they keep getting extra homework and I have to help them with it. Crying or Very sad
Well my daughters wil have summer vacation soon, and next year my youngest will have a very nice teacher. She's had bad luck with teachers for two years in a row so it's very reassuring that she will be "safe" next year.

Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 am

Teachers need to understand that each child is unique and can't be put into a cookie cutter called "averageness" 🤔 So happy to hear your daughter will have more suitable teachers for her next year. Until then she is lucky her mom is helping her with everything I love you

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 12:29 am

i'm wondering why i'm so bothered by my boyfriend's female friend on the internet asking him to not be so stressed out and to relax more....i REALLY don't like this girl and she doesn't like me, and she used to be very disrespectful of boundaries though my boyfriend says she's gotten over it and gotten better about it.

and i know it's normal to be concerned, cause he's diabetic and the stress does make it worse...so he SHOULD be less stressed and more relaxed....so why do i hate the fact she's asking him to do that...-_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 4:38 am

It looks like some sort of nagging feelings of jealousy maybe?  I don't think mild jealousy is a bad thing. It actually shows how much you love your boyfriend. When I experienced the same  in the beginning of my relationship with my husband I asked myself too: "Why those irrational,  unpleasant feelings of jealousy?" And I asked myself if there is a rational reason for these feelings or if he gave me reasons to worry.  If the answer was "no" I told myself that there is nothing to worry about.

The unpleasant feelings and suspicions faded away which was evidence for me that it is possible to condition one's mind and have more peace of mind.

Right now I am conditioning my mind to not worry all the time if my child is safe in kindergarden. He may there not be under my supervision but that doesn't mean he is unsafe.

Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 1:51 pm

*sigh* i guess so....i guess it's hard to let go of, even if he insists she has changed and no longer is trying to take him from him. I mean how do you let go of that?Sad

We truly are our own worst enemies...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2019 2:30 pm

@Vaeri: It is very hard to get over feelings like that. Give yourself time. I think it's good that you try to get over your jeaslousy. You show that you want to work on yourself. flower

@Prayer: I had a hard time, leaving my children in the care of others when they were very young. If it had been up to me I would have kept them with me forever, homeschooled them and everything. Laughing It gets easier when you see they're having a good time.

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:53 pm

@Prayer wrote:
I hope you found a pose Shadowpath. I use to surf the internet and write in Google "poses and anatomy drawing".
I use pinterest a bunch. Google is more useful if I'm looking for something really specific.

@Sifra wrote:
Did you find a nice pose Shadowpath?

I did!
What are you wondering now? - Page 24 20190710
Just need one for Beyond at the moment.

View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:01 pm

@Shadowpath she looks good. The pose is very dynamic, with the clothes and hair flowing like that.

I am wondering whether my brother told his new girlfriend about my son. He died as a baby ten years ago. I've had my first real talk with her yesterday, and things were a little odd...
I should just ask her next time I see her I guess...

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Thank you.

Wondering who built the pit the trolls had Timmain in? Two-Edge or the other trolls?

View user profile
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 10:27 am

Was wondering if Eldolil happened to mention the preservers to Tanner, now I'm wondering why the three high ones are t-posing.

View user profile
Prayer

Prayer

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2019 3:54 am

Wondering about Elfmoms art techniques and if she smudged her soft pastels with her fingers or a tissue of some sort. I am also curious what kind of mixed media and painting techniques went into the most breathtaking artworks of her.

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 9:53 pm

Wondering if Danahree lets her hair down if she's going into wrapstuff.

View user profile
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 4:20 pm

Sifra, I know all about bad teachers, I've met more than afew. Luckely, I've met allot of good teachers as well, so there's still hope. Praying for your daughter's future, Let's hope this teacher you're mentioning will be one of those.

Vaeri, I don't know if you're had bad experience with this other woman or if you just heard it from your bf, but if you have yet to experience her being nice yourself, it's understandeble why you're sceptic. People can change, but sometimes they need a chance to proove it. Then judge her by that chance before you make a conclution. Even he must understand that. He can't force his trust on her on you.

Shadowpath, nice art. Love that pose. And the braids dancing are awesome!

Wonder if there's any simple way of learning didigal art. I'm trying to imporve and develope myself, but don't know where to begin. But I have seen some greatpics of digital art, I just wish I could do the same.

Also wondering how the heck to work out my boy clothing in the Elf West. Boy am I behind there...

And maybe if I should change ,y avatar pic soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you wondering now?   What are you wondering now? - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you wondering now?
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: