Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself to the tribes!

Go down 
+28
Kindredsoul
Leanan
G0lden
Timmain
Embala
Lunakat
Shadowpath
Prism
IceTooth
Twopaw
Redhead Ember
Nibblet
Sifra
Aelia
Zadzi
EyesHigh
Peacekeeper
Davrille
Vaeri
Elwing
Blackbraid
PCoquelin
Kir, the last Go-Back
Cross Blade
truelight
Kojiyumi
TrollHammer
ShadowStep
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:46 pm

EyesHigh wrote:
Hello, don't know if this is the right thread, but I am new here and I wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Annemarie, but most of you, who were on the closed EQ-forum know me as EyesHigh (like here) and on the EQFanartsite as EyesHigh76.
I hope to find here friends from the olf forum and make new friends along the way.
And share in my fascination of ElfQuest.

See you soon!

Not sure if you got my email or PM, but I see your account seems to be working now! Very Happy

Wonderful to see you, EyesHigh!! I love you

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Santa_10Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Downlo23Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Av_cut10Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
chibi cutter compliments of katcombs!
Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
EyesHigh

EyesHigh

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Thank you!

Yes, I got your email and pm and responded too
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi!
I just found out about this forum and I think it'll be nice to talk about Elfquest again.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 pm

Hello and welcome! 
I hope you find friends and have fun ^^

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm glad you found your way to Father Tree Holt, Sifra. Have a good time and talk with tribemates and friends.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 8:34 am

Welcome! Preserver

Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:34 am

Hi Sifra, welcome to the tribe and have fun.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:36 am

Thanks! Cutter Smile

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm sorry I'm so late!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed  

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 1014355_496954867042668_1877468063_n

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Santa_10Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Downlo23Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Av_cut10Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 2020_k13
Compliments go to Embala for bringing a British cat and an American dog together via Photoshop!
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Yay!!! So glad I found this place! I miss the discussions on the old Elfquest site, even though I didn't participate often...I always appreciated the insights of many of those from the other site and was so sad to not be able to have them anymore. It makes me really happy to see them here!!! Smile

Thank you so much for providing us with this space to have discussions. It's a lovely site!

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:59 pm

Welcome Zadzi!! Wonderful to see you! Still the same fun crowd here so feel free to jump in the fun! ^___^ Just watch out for the wolves!!

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 I-peed-in-2q87ik

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:15 am

Welcome to the pack at Father Tree Holt, Zadzi! Hungry Wolf Enjoy and have fun.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:43 am

Welcome to the holt, Zadzi.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you!!! So good to see familiar faces. I feel like an orphan returning 'home'. cheers

Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi Zadzi! Smile

Aelia

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Hello, nice to have found you all. I was about to sign up on the official site, only to find out the High Ones had more or less dumped their loyal followers. So here i am, from Holland.
I have been an avid Elfquest fan since I encountered #2 at age 10. I am now 38. Wendy Pini's drawing style has been a massive influence for me, but I'm not at all pleased with how Elfquest turned out after the Original Quest.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Welcome again, Aelia. sunny Hunt and howl free!

Nibblet

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Welcome! Good to have you around ^^

Zebbed as the First Lady of Naughtyniceness!
Cast as Petalwing in the EQ Forums Movie
Dubbed Google Queen by Kindredsoul
Back to top Go down
Aelia

Aelia

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Thanks. I like the feel of this forum. Nice cozy colors.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Welcome to the tribe Aelia.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 am

Welcome Aelia. Cutter Smile

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:48 am

Welcome!

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Welcome on board! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:24 pm

Indeedy. Welcome!

Twopaw

Twopaw

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Tails High, cubs and elders!

I vaguely remember the first time I saw anything regarding ElfQuest; it would've been a page advertisement in a Marvel Comic (this would've been during Epic/Marvel's reprinting of the original WARP Comic series) that I believe involved Cutter preventing a fourlegged critter resembling a camel from attacking Leetah, who was holding an injured elf in her arms. I really didn't know what to make of it; I was still at the point where buying comic books was a rare event for me and I doubt I'd been inside an honest-to-Ghost comic shop by then (although I'm quite sure at least two I eventually frequented, one closed now, carried ElfQuest) here at home in Toronto.

I was initially familiar with ElfQuest via word-of-mouth; I didn't have my ADSL connection until 2001 and by that point I'd been collecting comics regularly for several years and through a half-dozen stores on a regular basis. One of those two aforementioned stores had both a considerable back issue supply- including all of the Epic EQ reprint issues- and carried WARP's 'New Blood', 'Hidden Years', 'Shards', 'Blood Of Ten Chiefs' and the 'possible future' on Abode ('Jink' was a favourite of mine) comics, and I ended up collecting most of those runs (although not all at that store; it went out of business in the early 2000's) which I still have and enjoy rereading. There was even a copy of the first EQ printed work- I can't remember the name of the magazine now, but I knew what I was looking at- as a collector's item on the pricing wall, in excellent condition, at the original location of a store here in Toronto that is still in operation (but I recall moved locations at least once since then).

I haven't collected comics since 1999, when I gave up the hobby for quite some time after a rather toxic relationship with a comic store I visited regularly turned me off doing so. Most of the purchases I've made- I guess since 2005 or so- were in bits and pieces, frequently graphic novels rather than individual issues, though I did pick some up, both new and back issues, in the meantime. Additionally, I've worked a great deal more on being both a consumer of work and producing my own; I'm on both FurAffinity and DeviantArt, and I'm drilling myself more in the use of my WACOM tablet as well as scanning in pencilled and inked drawings.

When I heard about Final Quest a year and change ago, I decided I'd give ElfQuest another go (as in collecting a comic series), which I've stuck to. It's a blast to be back!

Hoping all of you and yours are well, and thank you for having me!

-2Paw.

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself to the tribes!   Introduce yourself to the tribes! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself to the tribes!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next