Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Silly Questions that Go Unanswered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
PCoquelin

avatar

Pisces Monkey
Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-07-14
Age : 49
Location : St-Michel/Orge - France

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:48 pm

Miss Gillespie wrote:
When the high ones decided to take on the elven form, they chose their respective form sorta randomly, right?

Wrong. Timmain explained, in the end of the original quest, that the "coneheads" had SPIED upon the humans of that world of two moons and they DETECTED that the humans worshipped and had LEGENDS about beings with THAT appearance.

Once more, my conclusion is that this "elf" form comes literally from.. NOWHERE.

Miss Gillespie wrote:
And according to the "only once" rule, Timmain was able to shape herself down genetically to have offspring with an alien species. So I assume most high ones only shape change on a superficial level?

Nope. They can CHOOSE how deeply they change themselves.
Even as deep as genetically so.


Making them the most incredible shapechangers of the universe, potentially.

Unless their magic fails them.

___________________________________________________
            
Back to top Go down
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pcoquelin/library/?sort=3&pag
Embala

avatar

Capricorn Pig
Posts : 6509
Join date : 2012-06-24
Age : 57
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:55 pm

This may be the point, PC.

ALL Coneheads are able to change to a genetical level (more or less deep) within the magical aura of the Palace.

ONLY Timmain was able to do so in the magic-hostile environment of the World of Two Moons.

___________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Miss Gillespie

avatar

Posts : 463
Join date : 2015-04-25
Location : Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:17 am

PCoquelin wrote:
Miss Gillespie wrote:
When the high ones decided to take on the elven form, they chose their respective form sorta randomly, right?
Wrong. Timmain explained, in the end of the original quest, that the "coneheads" had SPIED upon the humans of that world of two moons and they DETECTED that the humans worshipped and had LEGENDS about beings with THAT appearance.
Ok, I'll be a bit more specific, they choose the shape of their faces, the colour of their hair, the colour of their eyes etc. randomly. One conehead looks just like the other. Afterwards, some had red hairs, other had white hair. Randomly.

PCoquelin wrote:

Miss Gillespie wrote:
And according to the "only once" rule, Timmain was able to shape herself down genetically to have offspring with an alien species. So I assume most high ones only shape change on a superficial level?
Nope. They can CHOOSE how deeply they change themselves.
Even as deep as genetically so.
I'm pretty sure, Wendy or Richard said somewhere, that there is not going to be a human-elf hybrid, since Timmain and the wolf was a one time only thing and other high ones or elves can't shape down to the genetic level

___________________________________________________
It's a dolphin!
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

avatar

Pisces Monkey
Posts : 753
Join date : 2012-07-14
Age : 49
Location : St-Michel/Orge - France

PostSubject: Re: Silly Questions that Go Unanswered   Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:22 am

Miss Gillespie wrote:
I'm pretty sure, Wendy or Richard said somewhere, that there is not going to be a human-elf hybrid, since Timmain and the wolf was a one time only thing and other high ones or elves can't shape down to the genetic level

They DID say that.

However, considering they also recently allowed Shenshen's experiment...
Considering that, in the "Rebels" and "Jink" series, we see humans with elf-like mental powers...


I would not be SO sure.

___________________________________________________
            
Back to top Go down
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/pcoquelin/library/?sort=3&pag
 
Silly Questions that Go Unanswered
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Silly Questions that Go Unanswered
» Some interesting questions
» 2 questions from a newbie
» Puppetry Questions
» Spirit Week Questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Are You Game?-
Jump to: