Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Empty
PostSubject: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:45 pm

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel ... this was Cheipar's thread, opened by Gazelle, on the original Scroll of Colors. Follow old discussions and see fanart from earlier times.

Cheipar is only mentioned in his parents' bio page on Elfquest.com.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 8:35 am

'Character Bio':

Cheipar (m)

Deceased – mortal
Son of Skot, Krim and Pike
Brother of Sust
Grandson of Rain
Nephew of Rainsong
Cousin of Newstar, Wing and Mender
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:01 pm

Genetically we are not certain whether Cheipar (SHAY-par?) was a full-blooded Go-Back, or half Wolfrider. He was born in a Wolfrider's den, so I would count him as a Wolfrider.

In my lost fanfiction, I wrote a short piece about a Troll elder telling a Troll child about a niche carved into a cavern wall. The niche contains a tiny web-wrapped body.

I wrote it because I didn't understand why Cheipar was allowed to die. Did he die moments after he was born? Or did the Elves have time to summon a Preserver?

Did it go against Krim's wishes to try to save Cheipar using wrapstuff?

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:18 pm

I always assumed that since she stated that he was frail from the start, that he was in general failing to thrive and they knew it. Especially not knowing if Leetah would ever return if it was a health problem that only a healer could save. Between the pragmatic outlook of life for Go-Backs and the natural way of the Wolfriders, they chose to let him go. After all, these are two tribes used to death and dying.

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Awww... I would like to read this piece, Trollbabe. Hug It's such a comforting thought.

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptySun May 10, 2020 5:56 am

I never thought about that, but yes, they could have put him into wrapstuff that moment , his condition became critical. He had 3 parents! At least one of them (Pike) would have choose to "preserve" the child from death, because it`s death was foreseeable , because it is horrible to see the own child die (and children of others too).
A stupid death! The Pinis probably wanted to show how much Leetah is missing, but I can hardly imagine that Leetahs absence will make the elves goofy or not caring about a childs life.

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Courts12Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Rayhan26Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Rayhan27Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Scree165  
playing with Hero Forge
Back to top Go down
Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 10:58 pm

I wondered what the Preservers did during the hidden years. They probably annoyed the Trolls after the Elves went into wrapstuff, and left some secure part of the forest full of webbing. But before that, their function would have been to preserve food for the Elves to survive the winter. They must have been accessible.

PostSubject: Re: Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel   Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheipar: the lil' cutie of one adorable panel
Page 1 of 1