Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inkdots, Inkspots...

Go down 
+12
Fairyring
Kojiyumi
Kindredsoul
Rainflower
Embala
wolfmoonsky
Vaeri
G0lden
Josine
Stormcatcher
truelight
Wiseshaman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Sailor Mercury

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 BuPYQCgCEAEBm8u

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Sig10
*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

ණ⃛(ᵒ͈̑ᴗ̂ᵒ͈̑ )” Getting stuff done at the speed of smell! ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Sigimage
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Sailor Mars (Not my best >_<)

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 BvRWx4nIUAELYNt

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Nephrite again. Conserving energy with his celestial lion, Leo.

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 BuOOdCzCYAEXcZg

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 1:29 am

*tackles Serval with rolling hugs before dashing back out*

Missed you!!

But so thrilled to see you again! Wink

As always, your art is so breathtaking! Shocked

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Awesome work! Love the coloring Very Happy

http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 am

Nice work Koji.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:25 pm

When your artwork returned, freely shared in a new home, I was thrilled and very happy. It was not the time to comment ... because my mind and thoughts were not free to give your art justice.

Your Last Unicorn is so etherial and lovely. I see her roam ... nor soar her lands like a true spirit of nature. I love how her horn and tail melt with the mountainside. The gentle expression and the soft blue eye tell of kindness and love.

This plushy sphinx can make me smile each time I look at it. So cute, so playful ... pose and expression are so catlike and yet - it screams that this creature is something very different, more like an alien child.
Stong colors, the violet of the night with vibrant sungolden fur and green jewel eyes. The jaunty moth is a perfect addition.

Buto - Black Snake - egypt goddes. I love the egytian style of the composition, the rich colors of old artefacts. The pose seems relaxed but it gives the impression that this creature is ready and able to attack you in aninstant. Snake.
And it still screams Winnowill!? for me.

Wildstorm caught in action, in movement ... with strong colors and carefully worked out shades. Warm. Alive. He's a strong contrast against the cold creature, even more threatening in this ghostly shades. Seemingly blurred but not less detailed.

Naga girl - very differet. Black and white, like a tattoo template or a paper cut. Clear cool lines with amazingly soft detailed eyes. Again there's a fist excpressin, a sticky thought ... mind me, I see YOU.

Tiger Moth. Fun! Playful ... want to pet. A cat, a human, a moth ... you made fused the parts to a perfect creature. The leaves, the flower and the bug frame her perfectly. Great coloring and lifely, lifelike shading ... I love the radient effect in the wings.

Black and white again ... paper cut. Art nouveau. Lovely, beautiful, dangerous ... I love how your attention is drawn to the alluring twins and too late you notice the lurking snake. It's like an illustation for an ancient mystey tale.

You are at you best drawing those chimares ... an believabel mix of animal and human, Kojiyumi. I buy this elegant lynxman up to the whiskers and eartips! Smooth, silky, alert ... and dangerous feline. His coyote companion is on a par with him. The shape of head, eye, ear are absolutely canine ... and few lines give him a very speaking, human expression. I love the eye and the locks in his neck.

Vampire hunter! You've captured the mood of a dark tale. The black night in his cape, eerie mist in his scarf and gloody shine in his hair. I don't know how I can discribe the movement in the lines, tell how much I love the flow of it ... *bows* He really comes to life with this distinct style, the laborious adornements. The golden hat adornement, shiny metal and matchin the feather addition in shape, the chest jewelry with shimmering gems and the scarab buckle. Last not least the laborious, delicate pattern of the trims and the carefully worked sheath with belt. Gorgeous.
I've said it before ... bronze his skin and add some red to the mix - and he will will count as Rogue's Curse Rayek.

I cannot the the following pictures on the first page, Koji. Are those just reserved posts you will fill in later? Or ... are the pictures too big to show? Would be a pity!

Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:53 pm

BRILLIANT ARTWORK!

I just fell in love with every character. I love you

*spontaneously dances madly with Pike around a fire* AYOOOOOOOAAAAHHHH!

Very lightly step around,
Tip-Toe as you pass,
Last night Fairies frolicked there
And they're sleeping somewhere near.

~
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:56 pm

I want to pet Tiger Moth, too! sunny

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:56 pm

The big blue lion is the next visible to me.

Shitennou ... Nephrite, right? I Love the mirror image, Koji. The pose of human and lion ... still fascinated how the figures melt. The blue clothing going with blue fur and the reddish-purple looks going withpurple mane. The colors match ... but the hues are distinct enough to make each creature individual and contrasting.
This new coloring style is amazing. Such a detailed, delicate shading, with many hues of light and shadow. I love how you've worked the differencies of hair and mane. Rich curly strands for he boy, catching the light, silky and shining ... definitely human hair, just more beautiful. ^^ And the  fine lines of the mane, thick, soft velvet absorbing the light. Human-like shaped eyes for the lion, bright and intelligent - definitely not an animal.

Sanjôin Masato ^^ ... whoever he is, he turned out great. I love the contrast of abundant shiny locks and bright eyes against the soft shimmer of skin and clothes. Going with Storm's comment here!

Sailor Aluminium ... OMG ... I'm in love! The colors, the pose, the dolfin-like shine of the stockings ... and I'm biased when it comes to this hair. I'm still amazed ... you've drawn a perfect mermaid ... wirth legs. It WAS intentional, was it?
*wants to steal Sailor Aluminium* ... and give her turquoise stockings ^^

Sailor Merkury and Sailor Mars ... another coloring/drawing technique again? Sketchy in a way with the strong white lines ... enhances the soft anc carefully shaded coloring. The expressions are amazing, Koji ... showing so much soul. The celestrail bodies are the perfect frame.

Nephrite and his lion again ... very peaceful. Very soft. The figurous are gorgeous, Koji ... don't find better words anymore. Great detail with the tree fungus and the laborious meadow. Shiny moon is shiny.

Breathtaking journey! Thank you so much for sharing this variety and beauty.

Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Such lovely words from you all ^-^

I'd been in a highly sailormoon mood, what with Crystal and all.  ^_^;

And the missing images, I think, relate the original host spot being broken.  I will check and alter soon.

Latest one I did, a teenage Gambit and Grifter.  Just because.

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 B_BiiCRUoAA28iY
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:41 am

I found my bouncy!  I hope he shows....

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Male-Aviraptor-Hop
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 am

Oh wow, a Dinosaur! It looks amazing, like they were never extinct! Smile))) Some strong legs he has.

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

This was the paper phoenix puppet I did for a board at work.  She's actually got a yarn tail on the board and each piece is separate so she can be posed using velcro (head, neck, wings, body, tail).  She's got two sets of wings, open and closed.  

I also realized how many dead yellow markers I own...

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Phoenix%20Puppet%2001

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Phoenix%20Puppet%2001
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:38 am

This Phoenix looks amazing! I love you sunny I love you It is vivid, has vibrant colors like fire, is graceful and looks like...

...the BOSS of all mythical birds! Cool

It also would make a great tattoo!!!

Do you use copic markers?

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Arigato!

We weren't too original with deciding to make our mascot a phoenix, since we're the Phoenix city division of the company XD But it lets me draw birds. I like drawing birds.

I do use copics a little. Mostly prismacolor and some sharpie. Several other random brands. Pretty much anything alcohol based I can get my paws on.

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:49 pm

You're welcome! Smile

A Phoenix is a wonderful mascot because in mythology it means "being reborn from the ashes". Such a lovely mythical creature...and you made that "special bird" so vivid!

I think copics are a good choice if a picture needs to be colored fast!

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:12 pm

And that's EXACTLY how our city got its name! So it's kind of a common motif here!

LOL.  I don't know how to work "fast".  Five hours is usually as fast as I can work.  But I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to details.  XD
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:00 pm

wow, can't tell you how pleasantly shocked i was to see sailor moon fanart on an elfquest side! Very Happy Sailor Moon and Elfquest are my two big obsessions! very beautiful pictures though!

....great, now i have the urge to try doing my long dusty idea of the senshi as Elfquest elves. XD might as well go write down details so i don't forget....^^
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Oh ha, yeah, I'm an irrademable Moonie!  XD  And arigato!  

As for senshi as elves... I've been known to go the other direction...

Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 2865282_orig

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Those youths are so full of fun and life and movement, especially Gambit. He's shiny! I've googled for their "adult" look and outfits - you have adepted it perfectly for adolescent rebellious boys. I'm amazed by all the details you've added. Amazing!

Thumbs up for Bouncy! Very Happy I've caught his glimpse ... he's miscievous. ^^ I love that you've made his headgear move with the jumps.

Phoenix is an amazing beauty. Posing her head differently almost gives her variant expressions - either determined or lovly. This vibrant gold - feathers made of fire!

Must admit that it's a pleasure to remeet Sailor Wyl! His design oddly firts both worlds, the shiny black wolf looks awesome and I love to see Mimas in the background.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Kojiyumi ... You have such badsass art! you know that right? You know now...
I love your art style! Love the character designs! I'm really loving your phoenix puppet! Love the yellow/orange colors and the way you drew it in! I would love to see more art from you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 7:44 am

Senshi Strongbow Saturn is so cool...! Shocked I love you

...those colors suit him and as Hotaru, he rarely speaks... Laughing

GREAT WORK! MORE EQ SENSHIS PLEASEEE!

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Kojiyumi

Kojiyumi

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:23 pm

I probably should have put that one to my other thread if I haven't... Have I..? *Brainded*

I will try.  I have so many things I'm trying to do I'm finishing none! Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 MINIS11

*✲゚*。✧KOJIYUMI✧。*✲゚*

Back to top Go down
Fairyring

Fairyring

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:26 am

A brillant mind has many ideas. Cool

Tip-Toe as you pass,

~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkdots, Inkspots...   Inkdots, Inkspots... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inkdots, Inkspots...