Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

How do you feel? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Happy, tentative and nervous. A swirl. I think made friends during linguistics class today. That's nice, I usually find it hard to socialize with students that aren't in my study field, the groups are often very... closed off isn't the right word, rather they are so tight-knit and most of them are 19-20, so they are often so young. These guys though are nice. That I'm happy about.

Tentative about tomorrows class. I'm not technically in the class yet, and honestly some of the classes crash with another course. So I'm tentative whether or not it's worth it. Argh, I should probably just talk to my student councilor and talk to her whether I need to just follow the class until there is a spot left.

I'm nervous about Wednesday. Al-anon meeting. The group was nice, but it's still scary to go there. In my mind it's so... it gets so serious. Good to start working through all the tangled mess that lies in it, nice to know I'm not alone. But it's scary to admit, and hell even to be actively doing something.

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:47 pm

Startear it's nice that you made friends today, especially if you find it hard to socialize there, usually.

Good luck on wednesday. It's great that you go there. I hope it'll help you. I understand stuff like that can be scary.

I have been in swirly days, also. A lot emotions, but today I had a nice talk with my best friend and the children I work with (volunteer work at my own childrens school) were very cute so today I feel pretty good.

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 8:22 pm

Nervous as well - so much to do, so much confusion and challenge in my life. Grateful that I have my Elfquest tribe to be weird around.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Uh... You know that awkward moment when you're so tired you look at your fingers and can hardly recognise them because you cut your nails?
That's how I feel.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:15 pm

Cold. I hate winter. I feel so trapped. I want to be in the water, crabbing, fishing, wading in warmth and sticky humid air. I want to be digging in the earth at some gem mine and finding all kinds of pretty things! Instead I have to sit here and wait out winter. Grrrr Mad

And also anxious/excited/nervous because I just contacted my old writing mentor from a decade and a half ago - a very well-respected writer herself - and she's going to coach and edit my manuscript so I can finish it, starting April. And it's going to be fairly costly, but I don't care, I need to do it. Yet I'm still sooooooo nervous!

How do you feel? - Page 7 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:18 am

I'd like an eternal summer, too... Razz

Zadzi that sounds very exciting! I hope the manuscript will turn out to be to your satisfaction! Do you have plans for it, once it is finished?

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 12:21 am

Sifra, it's my second book, so I'll probably be publishing it...publishing isn't very hard to do these days, but I am hoping to get a polished enough manuscript to land a good literary agent this time who will help me get a better deal, plus be able to help me with my next project Smile
I can dream! Wink

How do you feel? - Page 7 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:06 am

I am getting very curious about your stories now, Zadzi. Smile
I hope you will find an agent. It seems to me that selling your book will be a lot easier with the help of someone who knows what he's doing. But I don't know much about it...
Anyway... Good luck!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Sounds great, Zadzi! *crossing fingers and toes* Best of luck!

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:10 pm

That sounds so fun! Good luck Zadzi!

I'm very tired. Drained even. Been a long week, and I might have overexerted myself while exercising yesterday.

Back to top Go down
Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:13 pm

I'm pretty good actually, thank you for asking!
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Get some rest. Do something pleasant and lazy ... like a bath. cathat Just take care and be well, Startear.

was feeling stressed ... now I feel sad ... Sad

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:53 pm

These two weeks i have been extremly stressed and depressed. I'm glad that it is almost saterday now. I need a relaxing day..

*hugs Embala* Sorry to hear that you have been stressed as well and that you're sad. Want to talk about it? I hope you're ok. cathat
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm

Hug Sometinmes it's just a feeling, Wolfie, caused by lesser reasons. Coming fast and leaving almost as fast. Stressed by unpleasant memories ... and sad about a friend's loss of a furry companion. Nothing that will last for long or leave a strong impact.

*holds you in a hug* Get some relaxing time and healing rest, young friend *sends healing light and love*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:04 am

Hehe, am I the only one who's happy that we have real winter? I've been skiing twice and I love it. I feel sad that threre has been talk of warmer temperatures. Although, Zadzi, I respect yur wish for warm water, understand that. Good luck with publishing Wink Wish you the best outcome!!!

Sorry to hear people are sad and stressed. *Hugs wolfmoonsky and Embala*

I feels stressed as well, because of my school project. Feel like I'll never get it done. I'm such a perfectionist, and sometimes I wish I wasn't because it drains me of time. Also feeling a bit depressed because it seems I can never finish cleaning up and put things in right place.
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 am

No, not at all Rainflower. While sadly my cross-country equipment, I really enjoy the bite in the air. And that there is snow everywhere! It makes me happy.

Back to top Go down
Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 3:08 pm

Me too Hug I so love snow, and it makes me happy to know that the weather is still kind of normal on Earth. I'm really scared we will loose winter because of ruining the environment. Crying or Very sad

I feel really satisfied and great because I took a break from my school project and went skiing again, and I went far longer than I intended, without noticing. Can't believe I went like 7 km when I had only thought off a short trip. And they were half the way uphill, so I had soooooooo many downhills again. cheers WO-HOOO Like My legs are cake, but I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 8:57 pm

I feel scared.

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Startear? What scares you?

Startear

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Everyone has talked to me about jobs, and future. My cousin pointed out that a possibility is to rent out my whole apartment, and say, live somewhere else and work there. Whereever that is. It started thougts of returning to the same state I was in 2011, without a job. I don't wanna go back there. What if thathappens? The feeling of utter worthlessness. What if I have to move to my parents? I don't want to. Everything but that!

At the same time, my studies aren't complete. What if I stress so much now that I fuck up my studies now? Applying for jobs is stressful as hell, what if it I have to stop applying for jobs to do school, then what? Summer will come eventually, I don't want to face a summer without a job!

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 11:01 pm

I wish I'd have an easy and simple answer for you, Startear. *hug*

I remember how hard it was for you to go back home to live with and depend on your parents last time (the little bit you've shared). I understand you are scred that this could happen again. Hug
You did well, at school and with living for your own.
You are of value.
Always.
Do your best to follow your own path. You can do it. But you can do it only step by step. Just do your best. Trust in yourself and try. *hug* You can do it. You have the strenght and the will and the abilities.

I wish you the bit of luck that is necessary in addtion. All good wishes and thoughts, Startear. *crossing fingers*

Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 3:57 pm

I'm so tired :O School is so hard, jizez. We never get the chance to breath when one exam, or paper is done, just off to the next :-P just....2 1/2 year to go.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Make sure to get some quality rest, Blackbird. *hug* Short but good. You need it as much as the learning times to succeed. Good luck! You'll manage Like

Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Thank you ^^ Yes, I know..just not in the stream right now Smile But thank you for believing Surprised

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 7:17 pm

I feel... I don't know. Not too much sleep, bit overwhelmed. Long day. I cried a lot during al-anon, and after. One of them is worried about me. I think I just have to remember to take one day at the time. Break the huge task up into little pieces. And for goodness sake, get some sleep and nutrition. I can't live on coca-cola and adrenaline alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next