Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

How do you feel? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 9:39 pm

Great way to handle ailments, IceTooth. Be well soon!

Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 8:02 am

Indeed Icetooth-- I second Embala's comment. Take care!

Soooo... Wedding on Sat and my bf just got us both sick.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Be well soon, Luna and mate *brings tea with honey and chicken soup* and have a happy wedding. *tucks you in*

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:05 pm

Oh my, what a bummer, Lunakat. I hope it passes before the big day. If it's a Cold, I recomand chilli, garlic and ginger. Beat it with the bad Wink

Feeling a bit guilty. My boss was nice and brought a huge easter egg for us to eat while on work, and... it had gummi bears and banana chocolate. *bangs head at table* I had promised myself to stay away from too much of that during easter. Why am I so weak?
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:07 pm

*puts cushion on table* Nothing bad happened, Rainflower, nothing bad at all!

Rainflower

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:17 pm

Embala wrote:
*puts cushion on table* Nothing bad happened, Rainflower, nothing bad at all!

I know I'm overreacting, Embala, I just wish for better strength With coming to selfcontroll.

Feeling great as well Very Happy since I got to know my furneral work a week ago was appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Feeling happy with you, Rainflower! sunny

... and tiiiiired ... still have to hatch tonight ...

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:41 pm

I feel great.How do you feel? - Page 35 Tumblr_inline_onup5s9k1N1s6uavj_540
I might misspent my money and really have change the way I use my cards, but I don't feel incredibly stressed over it.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Hoping you get well quick Lunacat and wishing you great things for your big day!

No worries Rainflower, we've all been their, it is Easter after all!

Once you're finished Embala you'll be able to catch up on sleep I'm sure.

Glad you don't feel stressed Shadowpath, great is so much better

I feel like I'm living in a waking dream right now, had to stay up way past midnight last night because my grandpa had to go in and get stiches on his finger.

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:25 am

You know that thing where the more you cough the more you need to cough because of the coughing?
Yeah... that's kinda how I've been feeling this morning. But hey! At least coughing doesn't make it feel like someone is whacking me on the head with a big hammer anymore...

Of course, attempting to inhale my food doesn't exactly help with the coughing...

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:30 pm

I know ... BOTH. What a Face

Be well soon, Redhead. cathat

IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Feeling a bit better...my feet are healing, slowly but surely. More testing pending, but no worries I say. Smile

Lunakat - I wish you a wonderful and happy wedding! Very Happy

Good healing wishes for everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 2:52 am

Super frustrated. I keep dreaming about findings eggs and then arguing with myself over them. I think I've woken myself up every 10 to 30 minutes for the past three hours.

I hate dreams that feel induced by a cold.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 4:24 am

Awww... *tucks in Evie and hums away the dreams* Be well.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Evie feel better soon!
I've just finished a book I really liked and now I'm having a book hangover.

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank you Embala and Sifra. After I went back to sleep I literally slept to noon.

I feel dead. This last Harry Potter book is killing me. JK Rolling is slaughtering my soul.

What book did you read Sifra? After this book relationship is over I'm going to be on the rebound.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Are you reading the Harry Potter book about their children? I liked the first Harry Potter books the most, but I still read all of them because I am stubborn and I wanted to know how it ended.
I read "Stonehenge" by Bernard Cornwell. It is about the building of Stongehenge. Fiction, of course, since we don't know how it was built for real. The main characters were three brothers, and one of them was insane so I really liked him.

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 pm

No. The seventh one. I always say the last one and people always ask "are you reading the cursed child". I should learn. Still people have told me the cursed child is really more of a last movie since its written as a screenplay and follows movie cannon more so then book cannon, but I digress. I'm basically reading it because I'm stubborn too.

Sounds neat! I've always liked historical fiction that's more speculative then factual. I may very well order it from the library because I need something different and fun.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:19 pm

You are totally right, the seventh one is the last real Harry Potter book. The cursed child is nothing like the other Harry Potter books.
I thought the seventh book was the weakest of the seven books.

Stonehenge was a great read, but I must warn you that it is very bloody in some places (war, blood sacrifices, it does take place in the bronze age), and the main characters are not very sympathetic. (I love books about characters with lots of bad traits.)

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Sounds alright to me. I'll give it try.

Feeling free!!! My brothers going to be gone all week long which means I can do certain things without him complaining every two seconds.

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Let me know what you think!

Enjoy your brotherless week! 4

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Bad news keeps coming today, and stuff keeps going wrong. As soon as I'm done doing what I have to, I'm going to work on my comics (own character) just dissapear into my own world and forget about the real world!

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm

All good wishes for a better day tomorrow, Sifra. *hugs* And a good week ... and then some more ...

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Thank you!

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 am

Feeling happy! Found out today that one of the brainless, soulless and evil managers at my job is getting demoted and eventually fired. So...damn...happy! I've been speechless over the past few years watching how many things this guy has screwed up...how many amazing, hard working and loyal people he got rid of and how much money he has allowed our group to hemorrhage. I've had friends give up and quit due to his asinine policies and no matter how many times we spoke up about it...no one seemed to really listen. The nepotism is so bad that all words to upper management tend to fall on deaf ears.

But it looks like they may have finally started to listen. Another horrible manager is also getting the boot too...someone I didn't know so well but several friends of mine (some of the most soft spoken and kind hearted folks I've met there) hated her with a burning passion. The stories of how she treated them (breaking too many company policies to count) and kept her job made me pray for the day she's be fired for messing with my peeps! They quit her team to get away from her and we welcomed them with open arms!

And now...finally...amazingly...they are both getting the SIZE 12 BOOT! I'm not super happy with my job these days and will probably be leaving myself eventually...but this has definitely made my week and given me a little more faith in the idiots that run my company. Boy howdy, I am going to tip a few back tomorrow night to celebrate, that's for damn sure!  rofl

Oh, and my feet and ankles are healing up too. Walked about 1.5 miles today, felt great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next