Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you feel?

Go down 
+40
Trollbabe
Startear
Multi-Facets
Beryl
KR Wordgazer
Miss Gillespie
Leanan
Evil Evie
Tynami
Zadzi
Nibblet
IceTooth
Wiseshaman
Redhead Ember
Rainflower
namuhna
wingthing
Davrille
LurkingCat
Miscellaneous
Bluetree
Vaeri
Prayer
Sifra
faeriegirl
jaRf
wolfmoonsky
Lunakat
Elwing
Blackbird
Stormcatcher
Tam
Cloudbuck
truelight
Stargazer
TrollHammer
G0lden
Tenderfoot
Cleopatra
Marina.yurk
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

How do you feel? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:08 am

Thanks Evie! Had a great time...spent 3 hours just talking and getting to know each other. I'll be out of town for a while but we're already planning more dates once I'm back in town...really nice girl. Smile

I'm feeling very happy! Very Happy

Only trouble is I'll be away on vacation for almost two weeks...dang it...well, it took me over a year to finally ask her out, so all good things are worth waiting for. Hug
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 11:04 am

I feel childish, in a good way. Trinket

I love rain, it is my favorite type of weather, especially when its hard steady rain and their is just a hint of thunder, but mostly the steady hard rain. Ever since I was little I have liked to dance/stand in the rain. Today I stood and danced in the rain. What a glorious feeling! I threw my day off a little bit, because I am now in my bathrobe with a cup of hot chocolate, but that is ok.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

That's not childish, Evie - that's wonderful!

Keep this "childlike" trait as along as you live. I love you Hug Very Happy

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:46 am

Kinda worried because I think I've ruined something.

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Can you do anything about it?

Startear

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:58 pm

I feel pretty good! I am preparing for a visitor for tomorrow, I am so excited to see one of my friends again! Last time I saw any my friends was three weeks ago. That is how life is when your summer job is 3 hours away from everyone!

Thanks to Embala for the lovely banner! The quote belongs to Scooter.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Have a great time together, Startear! Very Happy

Trollbabe

Trollbabe

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 pm

I feel amazed.

A church group showed up at our house this morning, with about eight vehicles and a dozen or more volunteers. They cleaned, mowed, trimmed, fixed, painted and pruned all day. It would have cost us five figures to have this work done, but they asked nothing in return.

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:16 pm

i'm crying from happiness and exhaustion.  Laughing

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 pm

Trollbabe wrote:
I feel amazed.

A church group showed up at our house this morning, with about eight vehicles and a dozen or more volunteers.  They cleaned, mowed, trimmed, fixed, painted and pruned all day.  It would have cost us five figures to have this work done, but they asked nothing in return.

awww, that is so sweet, Trollbabe I love you

Exhausted from work, but an elderly couple made my day today. After making a purchase and leaving, they came back 10 minutes later because the wife chose to buy something out I previously pointed out. The husband joked that it was all my fault and gave me chocolate Razz I rather enjoy customers like that Laughing

Cutter egg 2018 from Embala
Back to top Go down
PCoquelin

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 am

I found a few good Rammstein remixes.

I feel happy.

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Hopeful that Evie liked the story

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 19, 2017 1:49 am

not feeling well at all at the moment ...

hot, sweaty, dizzy ... world is turning when I move ...

One hour and several glasses of water later: Feeling much better. Not well but MUCH better.

After a shower and another glass of water - almost back to normal. Going to work  now ...
... there's air condition! ^^

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 pm

right now ... it feels like a sensible option to quit

Why not?

Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 10:09 pm

I'm certainly not crying over something I'm writing.
DAMN IT RES

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 9:06 pm

cheers Free! bounce

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 10:41 pm

For the first time in a while I came home from the dentist with no cavities! Very Happy so proud of my teeth!

Unfortunately my allergies are out to get me right now... Sleep benadryl makes me sleepy.

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 pm

I'm feeling pretty good but a little conflicted. My previous potential lovemates from a few weeks ago didn't develop into anything...but determined to find love I put myself back out there.

Earlier this week I talked to a lady online that I'd actually met in person a year or two ago so when she remembered me she happily agreed to a date. Going to meet her for a pint tomorrow evening and was (and am) very excited because we have a lot in common and she's attractive and so full of life. However this was all set up in advance a few days ago due to her schedule which seemed all well and fine...however...

However...there was another lady I'd been talking to who had a very simple profile and seemed rather shy...in fact she didn't even tell me her name. She disappeared for a week and I had all but forgotten about her...then she gets in touch and tells me she'll be in my neck of the woods and would like to meet. I have pretty much zero expectation...especially when she texts that she will be about 40 minutes late, and I'm 15 minutes early (normal for me). So I'm wandering around our downtown area to kill some time...decked out in my fancy duds thinking I am wasting my time and she probably won't even show. She only had one picture on her profile that made it hard to see her very well and figure she'll flake out and we'll never meet...

The next thing I know she's standing right in front of me and I find myself looking into a pair of dusky blue eyes with a mischievous smile...she's well dressed, funny and cute as a button. Thankfully I finally learn her name and find out that she's just shy about meeting people online due to all the nuts out there (understandable!) and the hours pass while I have one of the better dates I've had in a while (much better than the last two women I went out with). So the girl I had pretty much written off turned out to be pretty amazing and I'm making plans to take her out again for dinner soon.

I know that dating multiple people is all the rage these days but I'm honestly an old fashioned guy so I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed...and I think somewhere the High Ones are laughing at me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:55 pm

Tiiired...

I have been babysitting a premature baby for more than seven hours, three days this week and although she is adorable and lovely and slept for most of the time (on my chest, because she didn't like to lie alone), it is awfully stressing - I think I stared at her for at least three hours in total every day, just to make sure she was still breathing.

I had two full days at University, one of them followed by a trip to the theatre with a friend and though it was fun and relaxing at the moment, the trips there and back again were not (I had to go home and eat first, eating in Oslo is expensive).

There has been a little trouble at work where my working hours were taken away from me without warning and given away to someone else "because he wanted those hours", and sharing is all fine and well, right? Not when I was promised those hours and planned the entire month after them! Evil or Very Mad

Then, full day at work (with my old hours restored, because my boss is super cool and likes me and didn't like what happened), then extra work today as a "secretary" in a handball cup, then sorting through all old university books and putting them up for sale, then fixing the stupid DVD-player, then remembering I have loads of homework I haven't even started on along with ridiculous amounts of reading that I can't start with because I don't have the books, because I can't afford them, because they are too friggin' expensive! Like, 900 NOK (90£, 115$ or 98€) for two books? Seriously? And you call that a discount?

On the other hand, I have survived this week. I'll live. *passes out*
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 2:41 pm

*hugs* All good wishes and supportive thoughts, Tenderfoot. cathat

Tenderfoot

Tenderfoot

Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:42 am

*wakes up in hug* Oh, hi, Embala! What a gentlesoul! *huggles back*

Feeling much better today! I actually understood all of what the lecturer was saying, for once! And she was lecturing in English ^_____^ The subject is English grammar and it is basically just repetition of a subject I had last year, Norwegian grammar, with a few differences. And when she showed us a syntactic tree at the end of the lecture and told us we will be doing this for our exam and everyone gasped and made shocked exclamations, I was just sitting there, going all "Been there, done that".

For once, I am not going to cry and retch and eat less and less before an exam. And that feels amazing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 2:04 pm

cheers *dances happy dance with you* bounce

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:35 am

Glad to hear you understand your instructor Tenderfoot.

I'm worn out from the high heat. Plus we had a spare the air day. Meaning unhealthy air due to the high heat.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 2:35 pm

Have a good rest and keep care of yourself, G0lden.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Like my insides are being torn apart.
Oh... wait... that's pretty much exactly what's happening. Sad

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel?   How do you feel? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next