Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing now?

Go down 
+37
Kojiyumi
anj tuesday
Vaeri
Kir, the last Go-Back
jaRf
Shadowpath
Tynami
Embala
Redhead Ember
Evil Evie
Trollbabe
Bluetree
IceTooth
MrsGrizzley
Beryl
Sifra
Outlier
Stormcatcher
Elwing
LurkingCat
Lunakat
Nibblet
Prayer
Leanan
wolfmoonsky
faeriegirl
G0lden
PCoquelin
Rainflower
Zadzi
Startear
Blackbird
Kindredsoul
TrollHammer
Miscellaneous
wingthing
Tenderfoot
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

What are you doing now? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Working to finish an owl face Owl

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Watching race ( sort of) and playing on tablet.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 7:48 am

Now to giant owl eyes stare at me. Owl Working on the beak.

Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 9:11 am

Embala what a cool owl you are making! Owls are the best! Smile

I am taking a break, having lunch, and enjoying my daughters company. Next week they'll have to go back to school...

Beryl

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 10:05 am

I agree with Sifra, Embala that owl looks great! Very Happy what big eyes it has Shocked

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 1:36 pm

*chuckles* Thanks for the praise in advance ^^ ... this is only a rough template to create my own design. Actually my owl and the face especially will look quite different - and hopefully better. Hmmm... a bit more "real".

*tho the big blue friendly eyes are great for this design* Owl

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Love the owl!

Me. Tired. Long day too, but not as hot out.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 1:25 pm

I hope to show the real thing at the end of September. Smile

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 10:01 am

I’m in a hotel waiting for my family to be ready to go get breakfast. Halfway to school. Will be checking in there tomorrow.

Rainflower

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Relaxing after boxing training, eating a kind of a dinner and just... nothing in particular Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 4:36 pm

I am enjoying an evening of doing nothing in particular. I'm just sitting here, drinking tea, roleplaying a fun scene and petting my guinea pig. I love you Hammy

Sifra

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm decorating for Halloween. Pumpkin

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Discussing with myself. Does the trolls having three enslaved rockshapers build their kingdoms completely invalidate all of their achievements?

Also wtf is up with the mostly naked troll guards? Are the Northern trolls only good at torturing, making weapons, traps, boots, very, very, very small pants and helmets? Was their heads, dicks and feet their actual weakness? Was it to make them easier targets if they rebelled? I mean, you can say they're so thick they don't need armour because the revolt they thought they would face would be from their bound and tired slaves. But still.
(Maybe what's his ugly face-name just liked looking at mostly naked lads.)

Did the trolls try and use the rockshapers on the walls to the scroll room? On the floor in room above? On the ceiling in the room below? Even if the ceiling is too high up, these things are supposedly good at building things. Like a platform. Or destroying things. They could have knocked down walls.

Did the firstcomer trolls also plan to enslave the women of their own race or did that just kinda happen?

Does Bearclaw's snatching children tie into his father's last act of luring away that one child?

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Hmmm... wondered whether I should try to answer some of this. Whether I can contribute something useful at all.

The rockshapers ... apart from the fact that holding rochshapers hostage in a cave is an oxymoron...
The way I see it they were not used to build "the Kingsom" as such. Probably used to shape some big hollows when the Trolls decided to settle. Definitely used to easily drive forward new tunnels to quarry ore more easily and directly findthe wished for treasures. Not so much building and design the throne chamber interior and adoernment. The Trolls later proved to be well able to do this all of themselves - and much more sumptous.
And the rockshapers were no metal workers and no inventors. This was Troll doing all alone ... unless Two-Edge interferred everywere. And even he was a Troll ... inherited it from his Troll father.

Nothern Trolls = barbarians = muscles and haf naked. XD A trope. Martial. Think Conan.
Actually I bet you've put more thought into those "leather boys" than the creators ever did. And your thoughts are more interesting than any explanation we might get. ranging from well founded to hilarious fun. ^^

Did they try to use the Trolls to enter the Scroll room? Hmmm...
actually I don't think so. At first they were too afraid of this "powerhouse" of their ... slavers. And why should they risk to bing Elves even near this force?
In case Guttlecraw decided to try somewhen later ... there was only Mekd. Weakend in body and spirit and magic, too - or already destroyed - usable only for primitive, familiar tasks.
and IF they tried (in case the creators would have allowed them to try) I'm pretty sure there would habve been some "deux ex maschina" - some magic device that protected the inner room over millenias passing.

It happened. Once they had the first chance to settle the life bearers were protected, kept away from the more risky tasks. When they got wealthy ... they spoilt oand bribed them with gold - and most of the Troll girls liked it.
Who says that it could not have been this way? And who says that there were not mor Troll women like Maggoty ... leading and influencing in a clever way? And Drub - after she decided to become a worker and leader and make a fortune of her own - was not suppressed and tried to put back in the kemenate, right?
Just my personal interpretation. As good or bad as any other as far as I'm concerned.

Bearclaw ... once again I say you put much more thought in this than the creators. Like For me it was shown to illustrate once more that Bearclawwas impulsive. And - of course it was a demonstration of power and superiority. And a game. For Mantricker it was a desperate ty to scar the Humans away. At this point Mantricker had lost his trickyness.
Besides - Bearclaw was lost in the Now of Wolf Thought. Hardly led by something that happened some centuries ago. It was a whim. A habit at best.

Just my 2 cents.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 pm

Watching the news. Just woke up from any nap. Cold is really kicking my butt.

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:19 am

Embala wrote:
The rockshapers ... apart from the fact that holding rochshapers hostage in a cave is an oxymoron...

I'm afraid the explanation to that is torture. In fact Ekuar even says as much; they stopped caring. And Mekda didn't even seem capable of independent thought during the last few moments of her life.
Something really sad, though. For all the time the Wolfriders were trading with the troll, Ekuar was languishing somewhere in the caverns! Cutter might even have come near him that year when he was a slave with the trolls.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:48 am

I agree that Mekda was no longer capable of independant thought in the end - not only during her last moments but for decades or even centuries.

Last edited by Embala on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 7:53 am

Okay, sad-theory alert!
I always got the impression that Mekda was the youngest - when they're attacked one of either Ekuar or Osek looks like he's trying to protect her - so maybe when she was separated from the others, she just gave up...
And Osek's escape might have been brought on by not caring if he lived or died.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 pm

I can see your theorie about Mekda happen, Red. And Osek wanted to be free - either live free or die free. Given his health condition he was ready to die free.

I'm baubling - more or less. Poorly prepared and badly behind. But it is fun! Very Happy

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Relaxing. Took my meds, got a shower, and dinner. Now if I can get rid of this cold

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 pm

Get well soon, G0lden. Hug

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 12:09 am

Just chillin and watching tv. Cold is much improved, hopefully another day or so and it will be done.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:50 pm

I'm doing ... things.

I'm doing things which are neither necessary nor sensible and comparably expensive. Just because I can afford it right now.
I'm doing things which are certainly not vital - and enjoying it. They make the difference between existence and life for me.
I'm doing things just BECUASE I know that they might be inimportant or impossible in 5 or 10 or 20 years.

I refuse to adept my Mom's POV that only VITAL things are needed ... such like food, clothing and shelter. I need a bit more for contentment and happiness. And I'm lucky to live under conditions that allow more.

G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 am

Nothing if I can help it.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 12:09 am

Packing! Cause I’m going home tomorrow! I am done for the semester! cheers Hammy

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now?
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: