What are you doing now?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
katcombs

katcombs

Aries Snake

What are you doing now? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 11:27 pm

I adopted three new hamsters RL today, hehe. I may pixel them once I get a day off... they're Ash (possibly Soot, she's black), Smoke (old lady hair grey) and Smog (lighter black/grey). All female. Frosty and Daytona keep trying to get to them.

Found out today at work my boss is moving up and he wants me to have his job, ACK!!! I've only been doing the one I have 3 months and gah!! Plus my first job will be hiring a new night supervisor. I'm going nuts!!! As if I don't already work enough... criminy! He hasta answer to every messup in the shop and he has me down as his #1 replacement cause I know what I'm doing. Wouldn't mind the money, really don't want the responsibility.... sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://toyhou.se/katcombs
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 1:38 am

Currently procrastinating while sitting in the garden and having a glass of chilled sauvignon blanc Rolling Eyes I have 3 new jewelry designs to finish, a query letter to rewrite, a website to trim up, a couple of clients wanting to talk, and a talkative Siamese cat wanting me to come back inside to play with her (her name is Shiitake and I got her about 7 months ago. She's a lovable brat  Laughing )

I'm tired and rereading some of Wingthing's alternaverse because it's just so much fun to read. Also trying to ignore my neighbor's stupidly loud and crappy TV and I want to throw something through their window LOL.

What are you doing now? - Page 22 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 8:30 pm

book-keeping Rolling Eyes

View user profile
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:01 pm

Just about to get out of bed and start making dinner. Veal Marsala! Fingers crossed boyfriend likes it, he's never had veal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katcombs

katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 9:35 pm

IT'S MY WEEKEND!! Yay!! Now I get to pla..... zzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://toyhou.se/katcombs
IceTooth

IceTooth

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Putting a lot of time and energy into my new job search! It looks like I may be laid off soon and this past year of looking for a new job hasn't found me anything viable. Going through job boards and LinkedIn is mostly a waste of time and dealing with recruiters who blast job postings out like popcorn that aren't in my field and are loaded with bad spelling and grammar.

Networking with old colleagues is the path forward for me. Fingers crossed! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Good luck, Icetooth! *crossing fingers and toes*

View user profile
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Drawing, trying to work out how/why Danahree brutally attacks Winnowill. (I was considering having it be somebody else, but it makes sense if it's her)
Also trying to figure out if Tyldak is with her, I'm having serious trouble seeing them spending time away from each other.

View user profile
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:06 pm

Making a map over the (massive,fortress-like) island my elves and their neighbours live in.

View user profile
Sifra

Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyToday at 12:36 pm

I've had a busy couple of weeks, so I haven't had much energy left. Today I rested and had a chance to work on a few characters, some of them Elfquest OC's. I changed their background stories about a million times but I think I've got them the way I want them now.

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 EmptyToday at 1:54 pm

Sounds like you've had a good time finally, Sifra! Very Happy More of it! *crossing fingers and toes*

You consider to share? ^^

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now?   What are you doing now? - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now?
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Off Topics-
Jump to: