HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sharp leaf rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:22 pm

Sabre remained standing and slowly eating a strip of dried meat he had stored in his bag while listening to the elf talk. He watched Gnawbranch wander off, most likely for his nose to investigate the new territory. Since there would be no further progress in his journey this day or night, his disgruntled sigh followed while bending down and grabbing a mound of tightly rolled up furs.

"I imagine your mother was of the Wolfrider tribe," He mumbled while busying his attention to loosen the ties that held the two fur wraps together. "There's no gathering of roots and berries where the Go-Backs dwell. Nothing much grows in the white cold mountains."

He had never heard of Plains runners or the like. The Wolfriders were enough to disrupt the Go-Back's way of life that Sabre held little interest to know of other tribes. After draping one of the furs over the ground and handing Sharpleaf the other, he now took to the tree for his own spot to rest his tired limbs, but to also keep watch for the night. "Perhaps I'll offer a lesson or two to better your hunting skills before I head off again." It was the least he could do for one of his kind

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:36 pm

" w..wait please...please don't leave me by myself I I can't" she gasped shaking slightly as tears welled up " I've been on my own for so long...I can't take being by myself" she whimpered as she wiped at her eyes... saber would probably think of her as a fool ..some pathetic brat who can't handle being out in her own.

For five seasons she had been by herself...And the loneliest was starting to get to her
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:53 pm

{{apologies for taking so long with my reply}}

As Sabre took hold of the first lower limb of the tree, he paused when Sharpleaf unexpectedly burst out with fear in her voice. He knew it was genuine, but continued to settle himself upon the thick branch with his back braced against the tree trunk. “Calm yourself, youngling,” he replied gruffly, yet without the stern harshness as before. “I’m not leaving you alone.”

After spotting Gnawbranch in the distance, he spared the elf below a fleeting glance before bringing his dagger from his hip to rest conveniently upon his lap should he need it in haste. “I’m only a leap away from you and I can watch out for bears or any other predators much easier from up here rather than from the ground.”

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:04 am

No worries my friend^^]

She pa Ted relief spreading through her that he was not leaving " ah...can...can I travel with you I ...I don't think I'll survive much longer " she mumbled faintly as she wiped st her face.

She was embarrassed she had reacted like this ...like some child that needs coddling . She glanced up
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:18 am

He naturally scowled at her question, since scowling was the norm for him, and at the same time biting back his initial response to tell her no. Although Sabre was no mood for a companion, save for the wolf that found it convenient to follow him since Gnawbranch was a cub, the Go-Back knew Sharpleaf’s words rang true.

She wouldn’t last much longer on her own with what little skills she knew.

But his stubbornness wasn’t ready to relent just yet. “We’ll see. First, I’ll show you how to track and hunt.”

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharp leaf rp    Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:26 am

She smiled perking up as she almost jumped up for joy but paused wincing at the pain rocking though her side . She went to sit back down sighing . " I shall be a good learner I swear " she said as she " looked up at him
Back to top Go down

Sharp leaf rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2