Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to Innocence AU

Go down 
+9
jaRf
MrsGrizzley
Kaza999
Zadzi
Sadachbia
Vaeri
manga
Miscellaneous
Sifra
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:28 pm

Made my day when I've found all those nostalgic elfquesty art, Sadachbia. sunny and now you've brought some of them to the Holt ... like they'd visit their kin here. ^^
And the Old Wavedancers got more life, too. Very Happy Young Irralee is such a vovely sea flower and Hyfus turned out splendid!
I see Sapling, Skyfire's young follower - love the costume desing! the bows gave her a sweet touch.
The High Ones and dear Door also greet us ... and your Pinesprout is a cute youngling. I love you

*feeling very nostalgic and in love now*

Last edited by Embala on Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:07 pm

I know i've seen these before but love em anyway!!

Uhhh...remind me again who Pinesprouts parents were? And apparently my autocorrect wanted it to be Pineproud...maybe his adult name?XDD
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:51 pm

Embala wrote:
Made my day when I've found all those nostalgic elfquesty art, Sadachbia. sunny and now you've brought some of them to the Holt ... like they'd visit their kin here. ^^
And the Old Wavedancers got more life, too. Very Happy Young Irralee is such a vovely sea flower and Hyfus turned out splendid!
I see Sapling, Skyfire's young follower - love the costume desing! the bows gave her a sweet touch.
The High Ones and dear Door also greet us ... and your Pinesprout is a cute youngling. I love you

*feeling very nostalgic amd in love now*

Thank you! <3 This is actually a different Sapling, though, from another tribe. Cutter and his Seekers are gonna meet her soon-ish!
Back to top Go down
http://AmethystSadachbia.deviantART.com
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 pm

Vaeri wrote:
I know i've seen these before but love em anyway!!

Uhhh...remind me again who Pinesprouts parents were? And apparently my autocorrect wanted it to be Pineproud...maybe his adult name?XDD

Pinesprout was the result of Bearclaw's earlier Recognition, well before Joyleaf. He also had a daughter, Roserobber, outside of Recognition. Cutter's got secret siblings XD
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:14 pm

Quote :
This is actually a different Sapling, though, from another tribe. Cutter and his Seekers are gonna meet her soon-ish!
In this case I love to meet another one of your OCs, Sadachbia! Smile

Quote :
Pinesprout was the result of Bearclaw's earlier Recognition, well before Joyleaf. He also had a daughter, Roserobber, outside of Recognition. Cutter's got secret siblings XD
Reminds me of a rumor on the old Scroll that Moonshade wad Bearclaw's daughter (with Brightwater?). ^^

Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 7:33 am

Hi Sadachbia, I would say "Welcome back" if I had known you before. But I came here in the meantime. Very Happy Laughing
Wow, that's a whole heap of EQ art thrown in here all at once. cool! I love all kinds of sea elves, especially the old Wavedancers. It's nice to see something new from them again.  keep doing them. Very Happy
Nice to see that there is someone else here who is also drawing. happy!

Btw: in May starts the Mermay 2022 contest (on Instagram and somewhere else), wanna participate? it won't be long until then.
Your fishtailed-mers are worth it. Wink Very Happy
I would be happy to see someone else posting EQ-art into it too. Fishy

Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 10:42 pm

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Shores10
Here's a Shoresprout! Can you believe the Black Mermaid people were originally planning to kill her off in the 3rd or 4th miniseries? UNFORGIVABLE. (Also, I discovered how to constrain image sizes, which is probably a good thing for everyone's scrolling.)
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:29 am

It is! Thanks, Sadachbia. Smile

And Shoresprout is adorable!

Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:45 am

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Haken_10
Funnily enough, I'm not entirely sure what happens with Haken in this AU. I have it planned that he and Mountaindew Recognise off-world, but I need to fill in the details.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 8:53 am

Hakeeeeeen! He is the greatest of all High Ones! Interesting that you made metal bracelets out of his arm pieces and metal pieces out of the top of his boots. I always thought they were of fabric. The metal effect looks very good.

haha, I know what Haken could do: He decides to get a fishtail and swims with a Preserver in the luggage far away into my AU! Razz Wink

I thought Shoresprout and Inkbottom got killed by Winnowill in the first series. But okay, I like it very much, that the kids made it. Very Happy Can`t bear children getting killed.

Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 2:17 pm

Yeee wrote:
I thought Shoresprout and Inkbottom got killed  by Winnowill in the first series. But okay, I like it very much, that the kids made it.  Very Happy  Can`t bear children getting killed.

Thankfully, no. But Inkbottom did get temporarily flesh-shaped into a Conehead by Sydor and then reverted. This became important in the planned future miniseries where he was going to lead the WaveDancers to the two surviving kidnapped Children of Recognition, Shardon and Illora. (And I do use it in my AU as well.)

If memory serves, in the 4th Black Mermaid miniseries (they planned out 4, all 6 issues each like the first one) Sydor was going to destroy the Grotto where the WaveDancers lived, and Shoresprout's parents would try to save her from falling off a cliff but fail to. That's horrible and I definitely will NOT be including it in my AU, where I purposely had a bunch of elf-kids being resurrected by Mountaindew because the only thing sadder than kids dying is kids not being resurrected when the opportunity presents itself.
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 6:05 am

Ah ok, thanx for the information about the Wave Dancers.

I've read through your thread now. Your main OC seems to be this Mountaindew, with the special ability to raise dead people, and somehow she can also walk along the wall? Am I correct?
Interesting, of course, that puts these glorious sunshine figures like Leetah in the shade.
A healer is thereby devalued as a comforter for ailments, since death itself is no longer a terror. Doesn't a healer standing next to your OC get jealous?

And what does this mean to Elfkind itself?
Immortal elves have so far been at the mercy of death by accident, disease, or murder. my husband (psychologist) said after I told him about it that such a state must produce in such immortals a terrible fear of death. The normal, gentle, age-related falling asleep and not waking up that we all humans hope for may not happen. Living in this fear, the reaction should be to permanently isolate yourself from danger so that violent death please doesn't happen. Fits for the Gliders in their blue mountain.
What happens now that your elf is raising the dead?
That must be a total upheaval in the Elfkind's thinking. Now the elves don't have to be afraid of death, now they can afford risky behavior themselves. Well, as long as your elf stays alive.
That must lead to the elves' fear of death becoming their fear of your elf's death.

Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 am

Mountaindew (whose real name is Kali) is an extraordinarily powerful psion—the same types of powers as the High Ones are capable of. She visited the WoTM and brought back to life "all those unjustly slain", and then hung around for a bit, but she's not from there and didn't stay permanently. The resurrection was a one-off, so she can't bring back other elves that die in the future unless she comes back. However, she and her "Sisters" destroyed the weakening effect the WoTM had on elfin magic, so now the High Ones and all their children are back at their old power levels.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 12:30 pm

Reading through your explanation just now made my mind go to a..perhaps dark place.

Were there ever cases of stillborn elf children? What about newborn elves that died soon after birth, like Kahvi's excuse? That must have been a fairly common occurrence for the Goback's. So now are there newborn babes crying in the palace? How will the parents find their again alive baby?

Also darker idea...newborn child whose parents died simply of age(wolfrider probably) so the parents wouldn't be resurrected.

Also doesn't this mean a lot of Wolfrider chief's will come back to life? Wouldn't some of them want to be chief again? So...power struggles?
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 8:30 pm

Vaeri wrote:
Reading through your explanation just now made my mind go to a..perhaps dark place.

Were there ever cases of stillborn elf children? What about newborn elves that died soon after birth, like Kahvi's excuse? That must have been a fairly common occurrence for the Goback's. So now are there newborn babes crying in the palace? How will the parents find their again alive baby?

Also darker idea...newborn child whose parents died simply of age(wolfrider probably) so the parents wouldn't be resurrected.

Also doesn't this mean a lot of Wolfrider chief's will come back to life? Wouldn't some of them want to be chief again? So...power struggles?

There were some stillborn elf children in the BoTC novels, but how canon those are is up in the air. As for the previous chieftains, if they weren't unjustly slain, they didn't get brought back to life. For example, Bearclaw sacrificed himself getting justice for Joyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:39 pm

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Silver10
This is Silvermoon, one of the Wolfkin in the New Land that Cutter's band went to. He is the lorekeeper/storyteller for the tribe, so you can bet he jumped at the chance to be among the first to meet new elves from another continent!
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 1:00 am

He's cool looking!
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2022 11:19 am

Vaeri wrote:
He's cool looking!

He's got a cute brother too! Very Happy Haven't drawn him yet, though…
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 8:59 pm

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Tyleet11
Tyleet, age 16 or so. Just a random old-ish doodle I digitised and coloured.
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 7:37 pm

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Amber_10
In canon, Nightfall's parents are Brownberry and Longbranch. But in this AU, her mother is a different elf, Amber, as named in the first BoTC novel. (Yes, I know it's possible Amber could just be another name Brownberry went by, but I wanted an excuse to design another elf. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 12:01 am

So now Nightfall is a near clone of her mother? XD i'm sure there are subtle details like eye shape or face shape but i can just never see these finer details
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 10:21 am

Vaeri wrote:
So now Nightfall is a near clone of her mother? XD i'm sure there are subtle details like eye shape or face shape but i can just never see these finer details
My younger sister is a near-clone of our mom. Same hair/eye colour, similar face shape, same voice. XD It does happen!
Back to top Go down
Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 11:10 pm

Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Krill_10
I figured it was time for some New WaveDancer love, so here's Krill ^^
Back to top Go down
Yeee

Yeee

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 6:46 pm

so she is in love with someone?
Or a picture for Wave dancer lovers? I love them, but only the old ones with fishtails. What a Face
she has something bitchy about her, like Leetah. LOL
Well, why not, she ranges from more self-determined to rabid, then she can also be bitchy.

Sadachbia

Sadachbia

Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 7:52 pm

Yeee wrote:
so she is in love with someone?
Or  a picture for Wave dancer lovers?  I love them, but only the old ones with fishtails. What a Face
she has something bitchy about her, like Leetah. LOL
Well, why not, she ranges from more self-determined to rabid, then she can also be bitchy.
Well yeah, she's in love with Darshek, since they're lovemates XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Innocence AU   Return to Innocence AU - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Innocence AU
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next