Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final Quest #15 - Delayed.

Go down 
+31
jaRf
wingthing
Zadzi
sun girl
Sifra
Bluetree
Wisp
namuhna
Miscellaneous
PCoquelin
KR Wordgazer
Shadowpath
Outlier
Vaeri
Startear
Josine
Lurks
ErinC1978
Blackbird
Kindredsoul
Stargazer
Elwing
faeriegirl
Twopaw
G0lden
manga
Miss Gillespie
Multi-Facets
Embala
Lunakat
Tymber
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Tymber

Tymber

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Empty
PostSubject: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:41 pm

http://elfquest.com/final-quest-issue-15-news/

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Ba_tym10
Signature image by Embala. <3
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 5:52 pm

We aren't supposed to say "get better soon!" But I do hope she gets better soon.

Be well Wendy!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Be well, Wendy Pini!

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Banner15
Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:01 am

I hope it's not because of trouble with her hip replacement. That would suck. (fret, fret)

Miss Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 11:57 am

If they say it's just a minor surgery, it won't be anything big Smile

And of course Dark Horse will understand, otherwise they are nothing less then assholes!

manga

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Hmm.

I wonder if Leetah will swoop in to rescue her lifemate and accidentally Recognize one of the new fun-guys, thus nicely reversing events from book one.

Of course, if either Redlance or Nightfall were to Recognize a fun-guy, it would be ironic in various ways.
Back to top Go down
G0lden

G0lden

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 11:55 pm

Well, I do hope Wendy gets well and soon.

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Ba_for10
Back to top Go down
Davrille

Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 5:02 am

According to one of the comments on the Facebook page -- I think it was the Fan one -- Wendy was working on #15 two weeks after her surgery. The delay may only be a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:17 pm

Think I saw something on FB about it being up for June, which would mean the next issue would be up in August, then October, December, and so on.

Honestly, though, from a very egotistical personal viewpoint, I don't mind that much. End of July - the time issue 16 would have been out according to the original schedule - is when I'm on Greenland, this way I'll be able to get it in time.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Wendy is a trooper!

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:09 am

It'll be out on July 27

Issue 15 cover and teaser text

Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:53 am

Quote :
'After months of tracking'
What? They were two days behind him last I checked?

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Tumblr_oizli2hnXr1sda8vao1_1280
'We're all broken, in different ways, in varying degrees.'
Back to top Go down
Wisp

Wisp

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:41 am

Am I going crazy? I don't see the teaser text in the link, just that darn cover.
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:17 pm

After months of tracking, the Wolfrider rescue party finally discovers Cutter in the clutches of an eerie new tribe of elves. But are they too late to reclaim their chief from the edge of madness? Meanwhile, the Djunslander warships have reached the shores of Iceholt, home of the reborn Father Tree. Will the elves’ cherished home fall to the hordes of human mercenaries?
• Winner of the Golden Pen Award from the Young Adult Advisory Committee!
• Brand-new ElfQuest art and adventures collecting ElfQuest extras from past and present!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/dark-horse-july-2016-solicitations-conan-bounty-black-hammer

Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:43 pm

I was sort of thrown off when I read the thing about 'months of tracking' also. It always came off as a few days, maybe a couple of weeks at most.

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Wisp

Wisp

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Redlance isn't quite the tracker I thought he was if he can't catch up with a madman with a brief head start on his pursuers.

Also, it took Cutter and Skywise not too log to walk from the Sun Village to the Old Holt to the Forbidden Grove. Where the heck are they going for "months"? And it doesn't take months for a fleet to sail up the coast.

Whatever. I'll just internally correct the blurb to read "weeks" instead of "months". All better now.
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Ah my mistake. It says 'several days'. 
Still, if they go from 'several days' to 'months' then Redlance can't track his own ass anymore.

Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:27 pm

They could be days behind him for an extended period of time. I was going to agree with the point about Redlance but I think Cutter's madness is making it more difficult that we're accounting for. Even animals behave along certain rational lines - looking for food, water, mates, places to sleep, etc. But Cutter just took off and was (it seems) only sporadically doing anything like that. Filcher's presence may have provided the only predictability to his trail and it seems to have taken some time for him to catch up with Cutter.
Back to top Go down
Wisp

Wisp

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:47 pm

Now this is intriguing, the teaser language seems to have been revised: http://elfquest.com/see-final-quest-15-cover-and-teaser/

"After weeks of tracking, the Wolfrider rescue party finds Cutter in the clutches of an eerie new tribe of elves. But are they too late to save their chief from plunging over the edge of madness? Two-Edge and Ekuar rekindle their strange friendship – to ally against Rayek. How will this shocking turnabout affect the advancing human war fleet and the shape-changed WaveDancers who follow in its wake?"

Looks like months were changed to a more reasonable span of weeks. And what's this about the WaveDancers? Do you think they're all shapechanged, and if so, how? Maybe some of them have decided to make the trek to the palace after all, given the close shave they just had with the humans. Or maybe Reef is leading a war party. I don't recall Ekuar and Two-Edge being friends, but if Ekuar's ready to give Rayek some tough love, that will probably come as a shock.
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:08 pm

Two-Edge and Ekuar were described as becoming some sort of friend - chess-buddies mainly - during the three-year-gap right at the beginning of SaBM.

Two-Edge Ekuar

Back to top Go down
Wisp

Wisp

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Good memory, Redhead Ember!
Back to top Go down
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:38 pm

Bit weird changing it from 'oh no the humans are coming to murder everybody that doesn't have plot armour' to 'oh-oh two more are getting worried over the resident time bomb Rayek! What's going to happen??' is a bit weird.

-Why are the wavedancers following the humans ships?
- I see what they're going for when it comes to Moonshade's clothes, but fuck it's lazy.

Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Shadowpath wrote:
- I see what they're going for when it comes to Moonshade's clothes, but fuck it's lazy.

What do you think they're going for?  Because I don't get it - other than saying that Ahnshen was right in that little spin off story years ago.
Back to top Go down
Josine

Josine

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Moonshade's hair... That's not how hair works. This shit looks fake.

Strongbow's face also feels off. And he's green. The rest of the cover looks copy-pasted. I don't like this cover.

Final Quest #15 - Delayed. ZL1JzY2
Previously known as Zinegirl
Back to top Go down
http://zinegirl.deviantart.com/art/ElfQuest-Family-Tree-SPOILERS
Shadowpath

Shadowpath

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:11 pm

manga wrote:
Shadowpath wrote:

What do you think they're going for?  Because I don't get it - other than saying that Ahnshen was right in that little spin off story years ago.
Best way I can explain it? They're going for an otherworldly, goddess-like vibe when it comes to the 'clothes' she has on.
Problem is, to me it just looks like somebody put a fancy sheet on her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Quest #15 - Delayed.   Final Quest #15 - Delayed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Quest #15 - Delayed.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next