Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Relena

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:40 pm

@Lunakat wrote:
Except for Dart being more into guys!
I'm game for a Dart/Ember/Kimo three way Very Happy Not Mender or Teir though, they're not invited. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:56 pm

[quote="Relena"]
@Lunakat wrote:
Except for Dart being more into guys!
I'm game for a Dart/Ember/Kimo three way Very Happy Not Mender or Teir though, they're not invited. tongue [/quote

Very Happy Sounds good to me!

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:08 am

Just though of another one. Rayek x Crescent, I think it would have been perfect. I feel like he needed a Wolfrider to taper and humble his overbearing arrogance while also showing him that there is more to life then gaining knowledge and the magical arts. Someone who could debit him with grounded logic and someone who he would actually listen too.

I know I'm probably projecting my headcanon onto what little we know of Crescent and I suppose Kahvi was supposed to be "that" person for Rayek. But we all know that Kahvi became a real b**ch in Broken Weal.

Also, I would have loved to see Strongbow put in his place by his only daughter being recognized to Rayek of all people.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:23 am

I have something to look at for you, Relena - in fact valkerie has. Very Happy

She  has started a Crescent/Rayek comic years ago. Enjoy! (hope links work)

Crescent Rayek cover page text
comic book page 1
comic book page 2
comic book page 3
comic book page 4
comic book page 5
comic book page 6
comic book page 7

the Recognition scene?

In case the links don't work for you start to scroll her old art thread from here - the last few pages are only linked, please go on your own quest.
Or even better scroll the whole thread! Valkerie's Art is awsome ... and there is more Crescent hiding, too. Smile

Last edited by Embala on Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sifra

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:26 am

They work for me Embala. Thank you for posting them! I knew the first page but I did not know there was more of it. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 am

@Embala wrote:
I have something to look at for you, Relena - in fact valkerie has. Very Happy

Crescent Rayek cover page text
comic book page 1
comic book page 2
comic book page 3
comic book page 4
comic book page 5
comic book page 6
comic book page 7

the Recognition scene?

In case the links don't work for you start to scroll her old art thread from here - the last few pages are only linked, please go on your own quest.
Or even better sroll the whole thread! Valkerie's Art is awsome ... and there is more Crescent hiding, too. Smile

Oh my God it exists!! I can't believe it!! I swear I only thought of them a few days ago. What are the odds! Shocked

Thank you so much Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
Relena

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:42 am

Just read it all. So she recognized him while going to bath in the same spot? I wish she had done more. Sad
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 am

One is glad to be of service. Cutter Cool

I wish valkerie would have done more ... those 7 pages were hardly all she had in mind for them. Smile

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:08 am

Angrif and the Physician - or whatever he he.

I blame you, Embala.
Back to top Go down
Relena

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:12 am

Venka x Newstar. They would be a very pretty female pairing and I think they would get along quite well.
Back to top Go down
Davrille

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 am

@Relena wrote:
Venka x Newstar. They would be a very pretty female pairing and I think they would get along quite well.

They would! But so would Newstar and Shenshen. Or Venka and Ahdri.

Oh.. .because I ship Newstar/Shenshen, and you ship Venka/Newstar, we should each write PAGES AND PAGES of fannish manifestos of why 'that other 'ship' is wrong wrong wrong! Wink

Back to top Go down
Relena

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:49 pm

@Davrille wrote:
Oh.. .because I ship Newstar/Shenshen, and you ship Venka/Newstar, we should each write PAGES AND PAGES of fannish manifestos of why 'that other 'ship' is wrong wrong wrong! Wink

Oh, I would totally bring on the debate, if my ship wasn't for mostly superficial reasons Laughing Very Happy

Anyway, I used Zinegirl's family tree to put together all the ridicules crack parings I've thought of so far. All I did was rearrange and omit a bunch of stuff from her original tree. She worked hard on the original image so I hope she doesn't get made at me for my personal use of it. Sad

http://i.imgur.com/mEJtnEW.png

Maybe if I'll make a fic based on this one day. Don't know..
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:37 pm

On the many Newstar crack shippings, I'm beginning to consider her and Moonmirror. Also wondering about Venka/Freetouch,Tyleet/Korafay,Tyldak/Surge and a few others. I've also thought about Dewshine/Strongbow and Dewshine/Dart. But then I sure hope that Door and Chot won't become canon, tho it would serve both right.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm

Suddenly I started to like the idea of Freetouch and Pike.

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:34 am

^ That may yet happen in FQ, possibly Wink Although at the moment, Pike might have at least one eye cocked toward Yun...
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Yun/Reef would be an interesting crack pairing. Or Yun/Venka considering their fathers and said father's reactions.
Back to top Go down
jaRf

PostSubject: Re: Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore   Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:31 pm

@Embala wrote:
valkerie

Ah, I remember that one. I wonder if it's also somewhere on DA. Photobucket is not the best place (anymore) for art (technical hindrances, advertising spam and so on).
But the comic is definitely interesting and well drawn. Just sad that there seems to be no text available, though one can understand quite much by the pictures alone. And sad that it seems unfinished...
But thanks for posting it, Embala!
Back to top Go down

Crack Pairings and Odd Shipping Galore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6