HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:14 pm

I was starting to comment when your question popped up, lol. I LOVE your version of Halinor. I see we were both thinking dark colors and a beard... the brown, black and grey combo is perfect. My first draft of him looked something like this.

His look isn't set yet, but he'll definitely have a beard and scars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katslegends.x10host.com/
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Shocked ... I wasn't so far off at all! Given that all I had was Dark Baddie Possessed - I came incredibly close. Sending Sending? Sending He even got a beard ... and sort of scars. O.O Of course I was going for the "possessed" version - look at the red glowing eyes! I'm glad you like my variant color scheme ... grey/black turned out kinda dead on the Viking maker.
Hmmm... as his design isn't set there's not much use when I make a more grey/black Viking version of Halinor, is it? I'll try if you want to see him closer to your design - the "unpossessed" appearence. ^^

Super-Heroes Whitelighter - a Catangel - intrigueing design and colors. Awesome drawing ... especially the wings have an ...aerial vibe. But no one I must doll for completation. ^^

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:47 pm

You can make as many of Halinor as you like, I love seeing each one and it'll help me figure out the full look. Kinda like Darius, I really don't like his micro, but the more I see him made on dollmakers, the more I can picture him and eventually I'll redo his micro. His first draft wasn't quite right that I did... I really like the extra addition of the brown you did. 

Whitelighter, or White Raven as that version of her is called was a cross between the White Witch of the Legion, Dawnstar and Raven from the Teen Titans. Here's the micro I made of that version.
 looking at her now, I maybe should move that version upto fandoms since she's not quite the same in powers really, this version is a tracker with light blasts. It's still Whitelighter though since this version eventually turns into the Goddess of Light we all know Very Happy Kind of a caterpillar/butterfly thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://katslegends.x10host.com/
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:55 pm

The return of Tempest! Plus her otherworldly lover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8