HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 pm

lurking ... liking ... too busy for comments at the moment

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Nice 'Contrasts', Prism - both in color and mood. Uneven twins, unusual colors - I can see aliens, I can see 'good' and 'evil' ... what I really see are spirits of nature. And I prefer the dark anbivalent one before the cute kind one.

Bitterweed and Juiceberry are fairy ones - I like how harmonic the clothing goes with skin and hair color. And I love that there is a matching version on another maker.

Coralsprout and Pearlscales are the mermaids. Berar with my "name giving", please - it's a n extra fun for me and mokes the dollz more alive.

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Let's see... I'm so behind, but glad when I save the imvu pics they're at the bottom of the groups, lol...

Closeup of Kat

Almost her classic look....

Sith Kat

Another version of Pinemeadow the storyteller from Pixie Hollow

Skyea ended up getting another dress... I swear, some of the dresses on there are absolutely gorgeous!!

This girl is an Equestria Girls version of my daughter's pony Harmony... she suggested that instead of having her skin two tone, her body be one and her clothes the other... I loved the idea.

I ended up putting Constance also in Skyea's dress I posted a while back... I LOVE this dress!! I may make one in blue if I can figure out the program to edit them on there.

Ended up doing a Sims set... underwear, sleep, gym, party, formal and normal wears. I'll save those for next... re-figuring one of my characters... the Kat in the burlesque outfit...
Thinking of this being her hidden outfit instead, but back and forth.

Back to top Go down
http://katslegends.x10host.com/
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Kat is a beauty! this face actually has catlike features and expression. This closeup looks petable. cat Classic look ... and a classic cat pose! Don't you wish to scratch her back yourself, Kat?

Sith Kat - badass Kat. I miss her tail ... wouldn't it fit even more for alien origin? The blood suits her and the face tattoo as well!

Pinemeadow is a surprisingly well working mix of delicaty and strenght, dreamy and practical.

Soft colors, a soft expression, velvet and silk. Another ravashing dress for Skyea ... tho I think the other on e is more sparkling. And it suits Constance so well!

That was a great idea of your daughter. Smile This Equestria Girl turned out very natural and harmonic.

Your Kat is very changeable ... always beautiful.

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Inspired by @Prism 's preservers, here's some new pics of Pinemeadow Very Happy

Back to top Go down
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:23 pm

Missed one
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Ah... charming Pinemeadow I love you ... those makers seem to be made for her, Kat!
Lovely and delikate in the first one ... the boots are especially fairylike. Same color scheme and the merging colors I find so attractice but a stronger, almost mischievous trait in the lat one.
And two cuties ... The white dress looks very familiar. Can this be the first visible design of Pinemeadow? And the variant clothing with pants and T-shirt - both suits her very well! She's a storyteller, right? Nice touch with the book! Wink

Last edited by Embala on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:37 pm

@Embala She is indeed a storyteller Smile Seems alot of my characters do that, lol. I looked around at the Tinker Bell world and saw that in the books they storytellers leaned more towards blue, green and brown, so she ended up with her alternate look. The white dress is her first look, but this version she doesn't have her tattoos. I just didn't like them anymore. 

This one I did for a giggle, it's my microhero friend Dai mixed with Kat, lol... 
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:15 pm

Sweet little pixie Katcombs! And Pinemeadow retains her looks throughout 3 different doll makers.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:50 am

Daikat *chuckles* The ears kinda suit him. And the boots seem to hide claws!
About the tail - I bet a guy like him can work out a more ... seductive move. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Here is a cannibalistic,predatory,daemon/faerie in various stages of life.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:26 pm

Actually took me some time to notice that this is the SAME character! Really thought the first one is a guy ... Rolling Eyes
A scary thought - and a scary look, Prism. Those flower adornements and elfy leaf-style make it especially frightening for me. Beauty and cuteness turned evil.
The scene in the "throne chamber" still makes me think of a twisted Conan. Pretended innoscense revealing a deadly trap for the second. The third - a demonic cat playing with her mouse. Last not least a typical elf that just turned into a nightmare. Okay ... enough of possible nightmares ...
Why cannibalistic? Does she feed on her own kind?

This is an OC elf who'd rather belong in the EQ Dollz thread. But once again I don't know whether this is the beginning of another tribe for a "mind game AU" Beryl and me build in off screen talks ... or just a dollmaker game. A pleasant form.

- Ophar, the High One

Ophar is the possible High One of a tribe dwelling in a mystirious "lost town" in the jungle.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:44 pm

She's cannibalistic,because she preys on humanoids and uses various tricks to do so.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Hmmm... "canibalistic" means eating kin. A dog is cannibalistic killing and eating another dog; a trout eating another trout, a.s.o.
Your demon/elf is a maneater.

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:54 am

Well,she also eats her own kind. Yup,she's diabolical.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:19 am

Flexible girl, Prism ^^ ... wirth an uncanny appetite!

The first of "Ophar's Children", lifemate of the Ruler of the city ...

- Zoubaan

Zoubaan was a woman from the common folk and still feels more comfortable among them. Not connected to the "aristocratic" gentry she has hardly magic but a lot of common sense and love.

When her lifemate suddenly disappears she decides to look for him on her own.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:51 pm

I really need to get some work done... I haven't been able to make much. These are not made by me, but they are mine now... I was wondering if ya'll have any name ideas. I'm also posting the rest so you can see their names too.

Unnamed

Unnamed

This gal is called Elysian Smile

This is Autumn Leaves, this one I designed and made

This is Mudslide

These are called river ponies, they're a closed species over on DA.

Last edited by katcombs on Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:22 pm

Sweet looking animals! Not exactly sure what type, but they look like a dragon/unicorn mix to me.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Christmasdragonunicornponies! ^^ They are adorable, Kat - cute and creative and inventive with all those details and merging.

The first one fascinates me. The fir twig design caught my attention first ... and still is the most striking attribute. I'd wish to have "fir" in his(?) name. Bright headlight eyes ... (rein)deer-like antlers and clearly Christmas related.
Crazy mood of the moment sais: Call him Rudolfir. rendeer

Second one is a bit too crazy American Christmas candy for me ... consequent striking design, tho. I cannot come up with something other than CandyStick ... CandyDance ...
OR - CandyCraze!

Third - Elysian. Made of water, ice and mist. Fantastic. Fascinating eye catcher. A true water element.

Awww... Automn Leaves is all mischievous cuteness. The name shows. Smile I like the merging Automn colors. The sparkling water mane and tail are a lively contrast.

Mudslide is adorably cute! Like a little skunk. I want to scratch and cuddle him. I love you

aww... Sad Thanks for having resized the pics, kat - it was too big for my screen indeed. But now the pretties don't shine the way they did bifore ... *is a pity*

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:48 pm

I think that's why I fell in love with river ponies, they do remind me of dragons. I do love the name Candy Dance for the candycane one Very Happy She just loves to dance. Mudslide was modeled after a alligator snapping turtle.

The resize took me a while to figure out... I hated how it stretched the screen. The ponies are still in my http://katcombs.deviantart.com/favourites/59036208/Adopted-Still-need-to-make folder...
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I've always liked the idea of a pirate/gypsy pairing,so here goes! With voodoo involved,in a very much so Alternate World. Nothing political,just two roguish characters who historically have always been on the fringe of society.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:01 pm

I like this couple, Prism. Smile They go well together and I can see them as the mischievous and cunning heros of an oldfashioned TV show - or a modern one. ^^

Back to the "Children of Ophar" ...

- Yhameem

She is the co-leader of Ophar (the city not the HighOne) together with her brother. Born to the gentry and a descendant of Ophar in direct row she inherited strong magic. She's possibly the most powerful magic user there - the most spectacular for sure. As common for Ophar her magic is close to the dark and dangerous side.

Yhameem is not too fond of Zoubaan. She never understood why her brother bonded with this "magicless plain crone".

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Children of Ophar - this tribe is now part of an alternative EQ world Beryl and me thought came up with.  I've started this series in the Dollhouse so I will post all of them here.

- Khuna

An Elder from the common folk, childhood friend of Zoubaan, honored by her people for her wisdom and knowledge. Khuna is a herbal healer - with secrets.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:43 pm

Getting fleshed out. They look and sound African influenced.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:25 pm

More likely infuenced by my 12-year-old Rice Burroughs' Tarzan-infected imagination of Africa. ^^ On the other hand I did a short research about african clothing pattern for inspiration. Smile I'm glad it shows, Prism.

- Nugget

Nugget is a princess of Ophar, Yhameen's daughter. Full of magic, admired by the people for her beauty and grace she's truely the city's "Golden Child". Nugget was educated from early youth to controll her inherited magic masterly. She's believed to be the one to break the spell of the dangerous magic pool. She knows about those hopes and the admiration and takes pride of it - not to her best. In short - beautiful powerful haughty spoilt brat. XD

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next