Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:54 pm

I like the Middle Ages and I like the style of the Plains/Woodland Indians, so I decided to combine  them. Her name's Nalin. Her ears,hair and eyes are the gift of Fairy and/or Monster blood from several generations ago,but she's mostly Human and considers herself so. She has the Sight and/or Clairvoyance. Her whole people's mixed ancestry,so she's far from unique,
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Nother one of Nalin. Come to think of it,she could also fit in with Chaosium Elfquest as well. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Pretty Nalin, Prism. I like your clothing design from the Magical Elf maker. And she looks cuto on Pixie - the leaf pattern is a nice touch.

Children of Ophar ...

- Xouxi

Zoubaan's daughter, the other princess of Ophar, is a rebellious, playful and curious teenager. Tho she's mainly joyful and a bit of a risktaker she deeply cares about her friends and tribemates. As a member of the gentry her magical skills are unspecific and underdeveloped for her age.

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:35 pm

First one's Nalin with her cousin and mate Tarrak. Second one is Tarrak who is of the same mixed ancestry. His strength,speed,stamina and endurance are slightly above that of a full human,but not quite super-human. He is a warrior who values bravery and loyalty,yet is also pragmatic and a survivor. He's also a champion player of a very brutal,violent and enthusiastically played ball game and shows no mercy to his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:01 pm

I like it when you go for a series, Prism. Smile Nalin turned out fab again. Close enough to the other version to be identified easily, differerent enough to show an interesting new facet.
Tarrak is a good guy - like Nalin he stays recognizable in variant outfits by distinct details.

Children of Ophar ...

- Nayuul

Nayuul is a commoner, handmaiden and best friend to Xouxi, a friendly, cheerful and well-considered young girl. She has hidden (sleeping) magic and actually is the one to hold the key to Ophar's salvation.

Indem du etwas tust, das dir oder jemand anderem gefällt, erschaffst du bereits einen Wert.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:24 am

- Kwisal

Nayuul's sister, member of the Guard - hunter, warrior and chosen body guard for the rulering families. She is very responsible and controlled and too serious for her age.

EDIT: Added a variant coat. Not sure which version is better.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Meet Sherati, who's an Alternate History version of what happens when Mesoamerica meets Ancient Egypt and/or Mesopotamia. On the arrogant and bloodthirsty side and mostly Human with Fairy/Monster strains from way back. She's a priestess and calculating.
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Note Nalin,Tarrak and Sherati come from a completely Alternate Earth called Terra,where certain things are different. For instance,Europe,Africa,Asia,North/South America and Oceania don't exist. Instead we have Avalon a blend of Europe/North America,Atlantis South America/Africa,Lemuria which is Madagascar/Mascarenes/Australia/New Guinea/New Zealand cobbled together and Mu,essentially Oceania/Andes/Himalayas/Pacific Northwest and others thrown in one super-continent.The Underworld is massive based off a Hollower Earth and inhabited,likewise there are islands in the air called the Overworld, Solar System is teeming with life,Mother Nature and Father Time are the supreme Deities ruling over their unruly children the Elements,Seasons,Virtues,Vices and other personifications. Fairies and Monsters fully exist are humanoid and are very cross fertile with Humans. Likewise, we have dragons,unicorns,griffons,basilisks,chupacabras and other mythical fauna who are very cross fertile with Earthly Animals. The Pirate and Gypsy belong to Terra as well. Nalin and Tarrak would be Avalon,whilst Sherati is Atlantean.

Last edited by Prism on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 pm

It's strange but Sherati's bloodthirst seems to show on the Magical elf maker. This combination of colors, style and face paint works! Doesn't mean that I like her character traits - but it fits!
The Pixie hairdo looks perfect for the origin and background you've mad up for her. Don't trust her cuteness.
The last one complements the other versions - variant views on the same character. I like that you ware able to keep the color scheme, face paint and headdress so perfectly.

Children of Ophar

- Fahsii

The Preservers are Skyblossom, Sunfluff and Nightwing.

As I wrote in the other thread - she wants to be with her tribemates and kin here. I had a vague idea about this one - an elder with a troubled past and a hidden child - but obviously Fahsii wanted to become someone else. She suddenly looks much younger - some hundred years maybe - almost a youngling for Ophar. She went into the jungle and found what I hadn't expected there - a very special kind of jungle bugs! And she don't want to talk - or cannot talk. She communicates well with the bugs, tho.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:30 pm

Amazing new updates.... so many new characters that I've missed!! I love Sherati's coloring!!! And the coat edit looks spectacular!!

This is Mari, or Aquamarine... I don't remember if I've ever posted her. She's my Gemsona from the Steven Universe. I haven't made her since I did the original pic and pixels.

Here's her first version I did a while back... so ya'll get an idea of her look and actual colors.
Back to top Go down
http://katslegends.x10host.com/
katcombs

Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:55 pm

I was looking through my OCs this evening decided it was time to bring back a few old favorites.

A welcome back to Lisa Amai, my oldest played OC. Daranya is my oldest character, but I never played her anywhere.

Miss Kitty, my mad scientist

Someone who hasn't been made in ages... my muse Farangel
Back to top Go down
http://katslegends.x10host.com/
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Aquamarine looks up to her name. ^^ She's so beautiful showing all hues of her namesake. You've captured her well in the Fairy maker, Kat, shaded in dim light. I lovethat you have a touch of white to both versions. It reminds me of the matrix/co-minerals which often go with aquamarine crystals.

Welcome, familiar strangers! Wink I'm amazed that you've actually found your police officer and Surprised ... the mad scientist in this Pixie maker! Lisa Amai looks as cool as she can get and Miss Kitty actually works - lab coat included! Farangel is happy to get dolling attention again! Smile This dress suits her  - *likes gradient colors in general* - and she's lovely surrounded by roses.

Children of Ophar ... this one you might like, Prism ^^

- Djinn

No one knows who she is ... or what she is.
Is she an elfin spirit or ... the demonic incarnation of the Dark Pool under Ophar? Does she have a living shell at all? Is she crazy, evil or just cryptic? Possibly all of it ... sort of "Ophar's Two-Edge" (in OQ) but with a decidedly different back story.
Sure is - Djinn has strong magic and an agenda of her own. And she can be very dangerous. Or a possible ally - depending on her whim.

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

- Qoon

And no one knows that she exists - almost no one. Born to commoners she was left on her own as a toddler - and became a part of the jungle itself. She has a strong magic of her own, very different from the gentry and is closely connected to the nature of this world.

A simpler version of her - sort of a traveling outfit. (and easier to doll ^^)

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:24 pm

Here's something for an early Easter! She's a symbol of fertility,so this is her during and after pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:29 pm

Nice new dolls Embala. Especially the genie and jungle girl.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:02 am

Can't help but seeing her as an Easter egg - the whole Pretty Pixie picture can be banned on an egg for decoration. And it would fit her her purpose as a fertility symbol. ^^
And fertile she is, Prism! Good thing she has a birdie for feeding help. Neat. Very Happy

Thanks for the nice comment on my Ophar tribe. Guessed that Djinn and Qoon would catch your eye. Last one of the Children of Ophar ...

- Pashoa

Definitely gentry. Full of magic. Best friend of Yhameem - scheming and manipulative. Her aim was to become the lifemate of Ophar's leader. Recently her mobbing against Zoubaan and Xouxi got too much even for Yhameem.

And this happens when magic gets out of control in Ophar ...

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:47 am

This one's a demon-angel. Half celestial and half infernal.
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:52 am

Second picture of Pashoa has her looking like an aged hag.Which I'm guessing is the point of the picture,to prove the dangers of that type of magic.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:13 pm

A demonic angel - half celestial and half infernal - starsong and firesong ... me likes! The dollz show her duality, on the different makers as well as within the pictures.
A little ill-behaved angel on the first picture - naughty cuteness. A terrifing angel as second - definitely demonic but a guardian you'd wish on dangerous path. Angel again ... with an otherworldly touch ... spiced with danger. I like your creative solution for her horns. Last not least demon ... the ruler of netherworld, very relaxed and content in her dark empire.
Great choices, Prism!

Pashoa as an "old hag" - she wouldn't like this! XD Not exactly what I was going for, Prism, but not far fetched. Pashoa is possessed by the PooL of Dark Magic. (Have I actually just written "poop" of dark magic?) This entity has taken over, given her mighty magig ... but will drain her living shell to the point of decay.

This one just made her entry in the EQ dollz thread. A lost elf, washed on the shore of the Mer Elves without any memories of herself or her tribe.

- Newgreen / Midori

When I made her this was a clever and easy solution because I wanted a "stranger" without the need to make up a detailed beckground. ^^ Now she has a tribe - the GreenGrowers.

- Butterfly / Choo

Butterfly is what will come closest to a chieftess for this tribe. The GreenGrowers are plantshapers and live mostly single in their own glade/grove, connected with the others by a network of roots and mycellum with the others. They live in peace with the resident humans who consider them friendly and helpful spirits of nature. They have a name given to them by those humans and their true elf name.

(I'm cheating - the "elf name" is a Japanese word more or less connected to the English term.)

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 am

Just like Humans have their Freaks & Mutants,so to does Fairies and Monsters. Unfortunate souls with torso and head of humanoids fused to lower bodies of animals. Sometimes it's a result of magic going very wrong with individuals forced to stay in these forms and sometimes,it's an accident of birth or unfortunate genetics,at times even a curse on certain clans by bitter rivals. These Mermaids,Centaurs,Nagas,Driders,Cecaelias and Scorpion-men among others are treated in a way similar to how Humans treat their own Freaks&Mutants. That is they're either exterminated,put on display,exiled or worshipped. Most are capable of breeding and like all humanoids are live-bearers. Some of these outcasts have formed their own fringe communities in an effort to survive,others accept their status and work to improve their lots and that of their comrades. Others would try to conquer/destroy the Cosmos in a nihilistic fashion.
Here's a Centaur and Mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:00 pm

*wants to cuddle lonesome little centauer* Cannot see this one other than cute, Prism.
I like this mermaid. Especially the second version with the snake tail gives her this "freak" vibe. The giant eyes, even enhanced by the white eyeliner, adds to the lost outcast impression.

GreenGrowers

- Cherryblossom / Sakura

Last edited by Embala on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Not bad. So far, all the GreenGrowers have a floral theme. Like Rootless Ones who haven't lost their collective minds.
Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Daughter of Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty for a very early July 4th.
Back to top Go down
Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Who'd thought the elderly guy and the stiff lady would make such a pretty, lively girl! Guess it's Lady Samantha then. ^^ Nice ply with colors, Prism. Smile

Back to top Go down
Prism

PostSubject: Re: Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz   Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:04 am

I like crossover crack pairings,so this is a daughter of Wonderwoman/Captain America. And let's face it,those two  work as a pairing,despite belonging to two different companies. So this one's a daughter of them.

Last edited by Prism on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dollmakers Dollhouse - non-ElfQuest related dollz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next