Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Quest

Go down 
+38
sun girl
Davrille
Trollbabe
Miscellaneous
faeriegirl
Josine
howler monkey
Nibblet
Stormcatcher
Embala
manga
kathleen3.0
Redhead Ember
Kindredsoul
Outlier
Tymber
Elwing
Lunakat
Stargazer
Multi-Facets
Vaeri
Miss Gillespie
Kojiyumi
wingthing
KR Wordgazer
Wiseshaman
Blackbird
wolfmoonsky
PCoquelin
Soreyes
Multimedea
Merelf
G0lden
ChristinaRaibert
MrsGrizzley
Timmain
TrollHammer
truelight
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

The Final Quest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Skot free! Yeah! Almost...

manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:47 pm

You know, it was after that war that Skot joined up with the Wolfriders. So did they get Skot free? Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:49 pm

They got a free Skot!

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:01 pm

Blackbird wrote:
Lot's of go-back love ^^ saw at least 5 new character I'd like to know more about there ^^
Same here!
I hope some of them will get names and fleshed out characters ... and that the majority of them will survive this time!

Elwing

Elwing

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 3:46 pm

I hope they get some more screen time. I've always liked them, and with Venka in charge they should make a bit more sense.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:43 pm

I hope the blonde Go-Back female who looks like Yun survives the fight! She's cute and a character I'd like to know better Smile

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Sunstream and Brill, 1999 "Lovemates" Calendar
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 pm

ChristinaRaibert wrote:
I hope the blonde Go-Back female who looks like Yun survives the fight! She's cute and a character I'd like to know better Smile

I was thinking about her to!Smile

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:15 pm

Just found this back in the Scroll, there, almost unnoticed...
...and I think it's worth being copied here (I put the interesting parts in bold) :

January 31
RichardPini wrote:

captainvimes wrote:
You know what would be awesome? If, after this final quest story line is over, Wendy and Richard would reveal to us what bits of story or events or twists or hints they had already planned out from the very first issue / original quest...

Every one of them.  

All right, that may be just the tiniest bit flippant, but in the main it's still true. Major plot developments have been present, simmering, from the start. A perfect example is Shenshen's now-completed arc from Dreamtime to Final Quest. There may be smaller bits of business from early parts of the story, not yet consciously woven in. That's one of the unplanned joys of story conferences. We'll be percolating along, fleshing out this or that event, and then (seemingly) out of nowhere one of us will go "Wait a minute, do you remember from back in the Original Quest when...?" and another little link falls into place. This is not retcon. This is the hallmark of a good storyteller who, even without seeing every detail of future tales, still knows the world and characters well enough to plant seeds that may never come to fruition. But those seeds are still there.

That's probably as modest as Richard gets, but...

The Final Quest - Page 6 PC511_Bk4SuntopAv

...it speaks volumes about the Final Quest.

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Aaaaaaagh....I want to know Everything.Right.Now!

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Blackbird wrote:
ChristinaRaibert wrote:

I was thinking about her to!Smile

She's so cute! I love you

The Final Quest - Page 6 Unknow10

Any idea what her name might be?

"She answered his faraway, telepathic call, introducing him to her watery domain. Her longings fulfilled, she knows he will soon go by another name on this world... and on many others. Will she go with him?"
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Blonde, brown eyes, rare sight ( in eq ), so unbelievably supercute. Heartshaped face and Cara Delevigne- eyebrows ^^ Love her! She needs a name so we can make her a fan club! I want her as an avatar! Think I like her just as much as my last nameless favorite!

The Final Quest - Page 6 Namele10

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I have this feeling that her name starts with "N"... Nirash? Naira? Neelia?

Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Too vowel-y for a Goback name. Or delicate. Not shouty enough. Nota, maybe?
Back to top Go down
ChristinaRaibert

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Nota sounds spunky... I like it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:03 am

Blackbird wrote:
Blonde, brown eyes, rare sight ( in eq ), so unbelievably supercute. Heartshaped face and Cara Delevigne- eyebrows ^^ Love her! She needs a name so we can make her a fan club! I want her as an avatar! Think I like her just as much as my last nameless favorite!

The Final Quest - Page 6 Namele10

Startear named her Filhe. Wink She's one of her favorites too. Just to have a name for a nameless one she's Filhe for me, too.

And for me her look is as close to the lost Clearbrook/One-Eye daughter as I can wish.

I'd love to see her as an adult Elder in Venka's tribe ... but that would be much TOO long of a lifespan.

Last edited by Embala on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 am

Aha ^^ Maybe to old yes, but maybe the new generation of blondes comes from her?

PCoquelin

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 9:03 am

Blackbird wrote:
Aaaaaaagh....I want to know Everything.Right.Now!

No chance of it.

But I love sharing hints with you, elf-friends.

I guess this...

The Final Quest - Page 6 Atmq6x10

...will wieigh HEAVILY on the next events.

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:22 am

Yeah...I don't think Ember is alright yet..

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Hey, new teaser out!!

The Final Quest - Page 6 10623061_10153222913254591_45401908023000835_n

“Ten years have passed. The Palace of the High Ones returns as the centerpiece of a grand celebration in Cutter’s holt. In the midst of it all, every relationship fans have cherished or wished for will be tested. New faces appear; joinings and partings abound—but whose, when, why, and at what price?”

Sooo...who is she?? Is it Timmain? Even if she look different? She is also "blanket girl" from Skywise's dream.

The Final Quest - Page 6 10847510

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:29 pm

AHHHH want to find out moooore!

And I don't like the look of those ships at all... why no one *still* thought of warning the WaveDancers of the danger? Okay, I know that many of them would want to fight the humans. And, they've probably moved from Crest Point territory - but a fleet can still locate them, can't it? I know that Sunstream probably DID warn them in the time he spent with his family, after Ember's rescue. But we've not been _TOLD_ that he did and that's plot overlooking of my poor sea darlings Sad

Also... is that Angrif who lays on the bed looking ill? I only recognized him for the "crown" he's wearing. He looks pretty bad off, I wonder if those ships he's only imagining... or if he's glimpsing a danger ahead, but his time is ticking out and he can't do anything about it? There's something almost helpless in that hand... like he wants to hold back the ships he launched. PC, you might be up to something with this one...

And agree that the quasi-Timmain looks a lot like the star girl from Skywise's dream! So... we'll see as Jink is born?

I also hope to get a LOT of flashbacks for those 10 years...

Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Agree with you there, I hope something was done with the Wavedancers, that they don't sitting helpless alone there.

My thought was first..."There you have Jink's parents..."

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:35 pm

COULD be Timmain, who has "resized" herself to fit in bettr with her lover (or Recognized?) ...
COULD be Moonmirror? Christina, that's your special ground ...

Who's the old (dying?) man? Korafay's "friend" was the first one coming to mind ...
Or is it very aged Djun?

Djun's Armada is ready. These shadow sails scream DANGER!

Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:38 pm

You now, after our little talking about Moonmirror here, I have a little hope, after ten years, she have to be a grown woman now. But many belive it's Timmain shapechanged a little....I hope not...hoping for someone else.

ChristinaRaibert

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:42 pm

Not sure about Moonmirror... hair and size matches, but her eyes should be definitely bluer ('less they have been changed... like Korafay's) and her ears aren't shaped. COULD be her if she moved in the Palace (like Moonshade) and was so drawn to the Palace's aura to drop her WD attributes - fins, shaped ears, etc. In which case, yes. Although if it's her, she looks much more mature than the last we saw of her (and that would be logical, since this ish should take place about 30 years later). Her eyes and features look more ethereal and less bubbly than the Moonmirror we saw at Korafay's birthday bash. Still possible... and it'd be an unexpected plot twist, with everyone taking Timmain for granted as Jink's mother. But Timmain's hair is perfectly smooth... this girl's hair has lots of bounces, far more like Moonmirror's. Good possibility there - IMHO.

Back to top Go down
Blackbird

Blackbird

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 4:46 pm

I don't get a good view on her eyes in that picture there, people on fb say they are yellow, but I really can't tell..

PostSubject: Re: The Final Quest   The Final Quest - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Quest
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next