Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))

Go down 
+15
Miss Gillespie
Kaza999
Soreyes
Sadachbia
Zadzi
Vaeri
wingthing
sun girl
manga
Embala
Relena
Kindredsoul
Startear
Lunakat
Multi-Facets
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 am

ya know i'm gonna admit, even for my diseased mind...that's a bit of a stretch XD after all, who the heck would be on Homestead that would associate with humans? unless Bluestar went to visit, and decided to take Shuna and Djun!Gifa.

maybe if someone adopted a human child, ala Leetah/Yun/Tyleet.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 2:22 am

Well, I won't say I'm opposed to a human-elf hybrid, if it happened organically... just at the moment there are no healers of suitable skill who would ever wanna try doing it with a human! (and no matter how much Shuna begged and pleaded, there's no way Bluestar would volunteer his DNA for a Cradle-experiment!)
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 4:09 am

True. And Melati most likely wants nothing to do with that crap lol
I'm still dying to know what's going on with Naga and the tree and Pool. I just want to see Pool really drop-kicked out of the entire gene pool and out of the solar system *sigh*

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 4:50 pm

to be fair, Pool has been pretty much been dropped out of the gene pool. i mean Clearbrook and One-eye are dead, Scouter's sister is dead and Scouter is dead. Scouter only had one child which was Pool, and in turn Pool only had one child.

but Melati removed Pool's genetics, this was said in part 1 of Schism, so she is essentially no longer Pool's daughter, and this was done before she Recognized, so Naga is not biologically Pool's granddaughter.

him being kicking out of the solar system...that might be a possibility though.

also who said it had to be an elfin healer having the hybrid baby? betcha a healer could just help a human and elf mate, and make sure the female gets pregnant! just a little modifying of the sperm and egg, and boom babeh! literally. XD
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 1:14 am

And the newest chapter of the Djun War is up. Shuna and Gifa look for allies in The Three Queens.

http://www.janesenese.com/swiftverse/queens.html
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 08, 2017 2:23 am

well that was fairly interesting. not a lot of little details, but a few subtle ones. i was honestly expecting it to turn out Rowb was having a secret relationship with Alak while publicly married to Lisel, and that he wasn't even her brother.

wonder who Urdi was....and i can't figure out why he'd be so frantic about the crow, unless somehow he knows about Kaldan's animal ability...but why would he be worried about Gifa's side knowing? bah i'm confused about that personally but i'm sure it'll be explained.
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 am

We three Queens of Pactkeepers are/ sick of men who keep us from pow'r/ we will load them and explode them till they're on yonder star.
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

heck yeah, girls' club! so glad to see drub and ember again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 4:37 am

It's that time again....  Twisted Evil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swift: And we’re back! Welcome, everyone, to the penultimate FQ Roundtable. Once more unto the breach, dear friends. Hold fast, it’s almost over.  

Savin: I don’t think my liver could take much more.

Weatherbird: You know, you don’t need to get blackout drunk every time an ish drops, Grandma.

Savin: Easy for you to say.

Swift: First of all, a big welcome to Teru, joining us to comment on the latest overly telegraphed death.

Sust: Who?

Swift: Newstar’s lifemate.

Sust: ….

Swift: Oh, for drukk's sake: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 Thumb_newteru

Sust: Oh, OH! Yeah, him! Background Beefcake!

Teru: I was your next-door neighbour for your entire childhood, you narcissistic meathead!

Sust: No, sorry. I just always think of you as Mr. April.

Teru: I do one calendar shoot for charity….

Swift: We all know you’re more than a pretty face, Teru.

Coppersky: And… pecs…

Savin: And guns…

Kit: Tight buns…

Savin: (sotto voce) What does he do, exactly?

Swift: Tree-speaker in the Great Holt.

Bluestar: Grows killer wackroot.

Weatherbird: How do you know that?

Bluestar: Mom! I’m twenty-five!

Weatherbird: And you were fourteen the last time you stopped at the Great Holt!

Swift: So, Teru, how did it feel to see your son die in such a contrived and generally useless sacrifice?

Teru: It… didn’t feel like anything, really. I mean… it might have hurt back in… like 2005 or something. But since Alternaverse 2.0 booted up, I’ve had plenty of time to come to terms with my son accepting mortality, growing senile, dying of old age… my grief tempered by the knowledge that his blood lives on in my grandchildren… my furry, mutant four-legged grandchildren.

Coppersky: It helps he’s... not really your son, you know.

Teru: Well, since you brought it up.... and… okay, I haven’t exactly followed canon all that well… and I don’t want to start… a thing here. But wasn’t Kimo like… way darker before he started shapeshifting?

Weatherbird: Better not to go there.

Teru: I suppose I should be more broken up about it.

Coppersky: Pft. When his own mother isn’t even shown grieving over him – in-universe! – you’ve earned a pass.

Teru: I was far more upset to see him lose his place as a gay elf icon… and to Mender of all elves!

Swift: We’re all upset by that, trust me.

Coppersky: RIP, Kimo. A blade took your life in 2017, but heteronormativity took your soul long ago.

Swift: I think, on the whole, this issue worked a lot better than last one.

Gypsy Moth: Because no Timmain?

Swift: Exactly.

Brightmetal: I liked the trolls getting their time in the limelight. Couldn’t help but notice they were being triaged based on race, though. #TrollLivesMatter

Weatherbird: I think that was less a social commentary, and more… Mender being a dick.

Swift: “Healing wounded trolls < healing wounded elves < killing shit”

Melati: (counts on fingers) The math checks out.

Teru: Remind me… why don’t we have a Mender?

Swift: Instead of ovulating Mender’s egg, Rainsong discovered her own healing powers.

Coppersky: To heal me! “Rainsong’s Quest” – classic 2001 fic! Yes, I am the reason Mender doesn’t exist in this verse. You may bow down now.

Savin: Normally I wouldn’t pander to your vanity, but that’s… that’s worth a bow.

Swift: Anything else?  I gotta say, for something with so much action, there is almost nothing worth discussing.

Melati: Leetah’s wretched song?

Kit: Oh DRUKK! Did she think she was Pippin in Return of the King or something?

Savin: Every great war needs a catchy theme song. It is known.

Littlefire: Sarcasm?

Savin: Drukk yes.

Melati: It was rather amusing, hearing everyone angsting about Treestump. NOT TREESTUMP! POOR TREESTUMP! Dying of a minor flesh wound. Outside of the hip? If that’s leaving him on the brink of death, he has FAR more wrong with him than one bullet. Did... did we ever have a Treestump?

Swift: LONG before your time. Oh, and I see Strongbow broke the last of all unbreakable taboos… and he couldn’t even hit the right human.

Kit: No, he did. He shot the human who lightly wounded Cutter. Because satisfying your sense of outrage was much more important than headshot-ing the human who was threatening Kimo. Another brilliant choice by Wyl, ladies and gentlemen. Why miss a chance to get someone killed through your own selfishness?

Gypsy Moth: What is with you? Seriously, I think FQ has broken you. Your daddy issues were never this bad before.

Littlefire: Oh, thank the High Ones. I was worried it was just me.

Swift: We all deal with trauma in different ways. Okay, let’s wrap this up. That cliffhanger, discuss!

Gypsy Moth: Okay, so obviously the obvious “IT’S A TRAP” didn’t occur to the Wolfriders… despite all their dealings with humans double-crossing them in the past… and Winnowill… and Door… and all the other elves who have proven that LYING IS A GREAT BATTLE STRATEGY! But I’m very puzzled that Shuna didn’t speak up and point out just how damned suspicious they were acting.

Melati: Why did they indulge in a surrender at all? Whose brilliant idea was it to stop when there were exactly three survivors left?

Swift: Moral high ground, honey. Can’t gloat over corpses.

Melati: My lord and I have never had a problem with it.

Gypsy Moth: I assume the Tree is going down with Leetah inside it. Dare I dream my unholy canon counterpart won’t see the outside of her uterus after all?

Swift: We live in hope. But not much of it.

Bluestar: Mel, you’re a healer. What sort of odds do you lay on Shuna surviving this?

Melati: My diagnosis is heavy plot armor. She’ll be fine. No… I am far more interested in knowing how that human smuggled enough gunpowder on his person to set off a chain reaction… and the feasibility of duplicating the experiment on a similar... but larger target…

Kit: (grins) Oh…. ohhhh… yeah, I see what you’re getting at.

Brightmetal: (smirks) Gunpowder is useful shit.

Melati: (tents fingers) Indeed.

The Hive-Mind of the Evertree: What? What are you all looking at us for?
Back to top Go down
Kaza999

Kaza999

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 am

seeing fq thru the eyes of the alternaverse elves makes fq sound like the most wild ride ever, and not in a good way... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soreyes

Soreyes

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 3:48 am

Wingthing don't you dare kill off ...... well certain characters. Evil or Very Mad Smile

A.J. Rimmer
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:58 am

One last time, people:

“Celebration” by Kool & The Gang plays loudly in the background as assorted C-level characters engage in drunken gaiety.

Swift: And we are back, one last time, to dissect the concluding death throes of Final Quest!

Savin: (drink in hand) Woooooooooooot!

Swift: I think we can all agree, it went out on a high note!

Haken: So. Drukking. TEDIOUS! How can a death of a main character be so deathly dull?

Coppersky: No stakes. Oh no, Father Tree is dead… but they can grow a new one in five minutes flat. Oh no, the pet human is mortally wounded, except she’s healed… and mutated into some sort of… telepathic half-breed.

Melati: ~~grumble grumble~~

Coppersky:  Cutter is killed by a spider… except he doesn’t mind. Everyone cries… except they have no reason to. Because Cutter is now an omnipresent, omnipotent god. And look, he even lingers long enough to die in Leetah’s arms.

Savin: Oh! (hoists bottle of vodka cooler) SERIOUSLY! That’s the stupidest thing I ever saw!*

Swift: High praise!

Savin: It’s like a Narm orgasm!*

Melati ~~nnnnnnnnngh!~~ Calm… deep breaths…

Gypsy Moth: So… my canon counterpart turned out to be a boy.

Quicksilver: Yyyeah… a rougher, butch-er version of Sunstream… awkward.

Sust: You want awkward? Dude looks like me! Before Wendy retconned me into… Not-Me! Is THAT why she gave me white hair and an anorexic skull? Because she was stealing all my barbarian fineness for The Cutlet?!

Gypsy Moth: I’m just relieved they didn’t make Ember surrender New Moon to the male heir.

Quicksilver: I’m just relieved the Skywise-Timmain lovechild is too small and out of focus to be utterly confirmed as Jink.

Swift: Yeah, it’s Jink.

Coppersky: Totally Jink.

Haken: Jink.

Bluestar: Sorry grandma. But yeah.

Quicksilver: Gorram it!

Bluestar: Hey, Swift. Question. You know Rayek best. Did he tell everyone Cutter’s laugh words were “Perfect” because he wanted to make Leetah and everyone feel better? Or does he really have no sarcasm-detector?

Savin: Oh! That scene! That scene!

Swift: Well, he left out the whole tedious sending conversation they had, included Cutter’s real last words… so… I’m going with lie to make them feel better.

Savin: OMG! That’s… this is the Narm motherlode right here!*

Swift: I'll say it was rare tact. Rayek saying “The last word I heard him was ‘perfect’ – said in the exasperated tone that suggests he meant ‘you gotta be drukkin’ kidding me, Wendy’ doesn’t have the same gravitas.

Savin: (giggling hysterically) It’s like Narm going through the portal into Narm’s own head! A World of Narm!*

Haken: (sigh) no, that’s the Homestar after they crashed the Palace into it’s cold core. Because apparently that’s all that needed to immediately revive it as a thriving ecosystem.

Melati: Don’t say “revive!”

Savin: (belting out Disney) A WORLD OF NAAAARM! A NEW NARMTASTIC POINT OF VIEW!!*

Quicksilver: Okay, Mom, you’re cut off. For real this time.

Kit: I look forward to Strongbow seeing the Homestar and saying “Ugh... perfect!” in just the same pissy tone.

Littlefire: WHY did he go with Skywise, exactly? I really don’t understand.

Kit: Because there’s nothing there for him now, without Cutter. Because it’s not like he has… kids or anything… particularly, oh, I dunno, a daughter who might actually welcome some hint of affection from him that isn’t grudging, rueful, eyerolling or drukking patronizing!

Quicksilver: He… hasn’t smiled at Chitter since she started talking, has he?

Kit: Drukker.

Swift: I really wish we could see the reunion with Ghost Moonshade.

Kit: Hope she hits him.

Swift: “So a world without me is just Tuesday to you, but a world without Cutter isn’t worth living in? What part of our dream was THAT from?”

Gypsy Moth: Speaking of dreams… didn’t Redlance’s dream show the end of Father Tree? Dying forever? Not “use magic and the corpse of Elf Messiah to regrow it within three panels.”

The Hive-Mind of the Evertree: *sniff* That part was just beautiful.

Swift: I appreciate the body horror involved. I have to say, I never thought I would get to see Cutter literally become fertilizer.

Coppersky: Heh. Think there’s a fine slurry of blood and mucus coating around the roots of the New Father Tree? With… one errant lock of blond hair sticking out?

Swift: Oh High Ones, I hope so!

Bluestar: So… Shuna can send now? Is she like… also immortal?

Melati: AGH! I can’t take it! I WILL not ENDURE THIS! In what world – WHAT WORLD – is learning to send a side effect of healing? Magic aren’t just pretty sparkles you can rub off onto something and get to stick! I’m sorry, I thought this was a rational fantasy, with clear rules and a system of magic that is essentially limited by the natural laws of quantum physics? Are you telling me Leetah’s surgery on Shuna’s chest cavity just… spontaneously spawned sending nodes in HUMAN cerebral tissue? Or did she decide to take a detour and completely reweave the brain on the level of the base matrix? Because THAT’s possible!

The Hive-Mind of the Evertree: Maybe she’s just a better healer than you.

Melati: Shut up! I will BURN YOU!

Haken: Apologies. She’s… she’s been holding this in for several days now.

Sust: I’m just surprised Leetah didn’t make even a token effort to restart Cutter’s heart.

Swift: (shrugs) A standing DNR.

Haken: I enjoyed Savah admitting that she and Leetah were both effectively abandoned by their mates when they found spiritual evolution more enticing than their own families.

Bluestar: So, Mel, just to confirm…

Melati: Did you not read my origin story? NO, you drukking can’t make humans send! You can’t make humans immortal! You can’t transfer their minds into new shells. I can’t turn your pet into an ageless elfin princess! Stop asking!

(awkward pause. Savin slowly slumps onto the floor, muttering about “saran-wrap shirt”)

Quicksilver: So… is Cutter part of Timmain now?

Swift: Do we care?

Quicksilver: Touché.

Littlefire: I think it’s like me and Kit. They’re linked, and they can be one. If they want. Or separate. If they want. But not… completely separate. Because… I don’t know. I admit it. I’m reaching.

Haken: No, great-grandson, I believe you’re right. He has transcended space and time. He is simultaneously everywhere and everywhen across the Multitude.

Gypsy Moth: Does… that mean he might be here? Watching us?

(long pause, everyone looks around nervously)

Swift: Well, thank you for THAT nightmare, cubling. Okay, wrapping up.

Sust: It’s over! We’re the last verse standing!

Gypsy Moth: Now Wingthing can finally stop stalling and finish OUR Final Quest.

Haken: Before we celebrate prematurely, I would remind you that Wendy and Richard have made veiled threats regarding Future Quest.

Sust: Ugh.

Haken: No, I think they’re right to do so. The greatest mystery remains yet unanswered.

Swift: Timmain’s evil master plan?

Haken: She HAS to have one.

Quicksilver: I hate to say it, Haken. But I’m really not seeing it.

The Hive-Mind of the Evertree: (whistles nonchalantly)

Swift: Well, let’s call it a night and we all see each other again in the next Alternaverse proper! Shade and sweet water, all? Uh… who’s the DD for Savin, btw?

Quicksilver: Texting Dad as we speak.

Swift: Tell him to wear his motorcycle jacket. I think she needs to see him in it.

Savin: (drooling slightly) Who… would wear… sparkly saran wrap…?*

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 12:36 pm

i have no idea what Narm is but...yeah. this was a balm to my soul to read after FQ....looking forward to more Alternaverse! kinda disappointed about the "can't turn your pet into an elfin princess" comment from Melati cause that'd be funny...XD Shuna being turned elfish. that'd be kinda cool.

poor Savin. she's totally lost her mind. but man am i glad Alternaverse is still running.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Is the embedded link not working? I hate when the forum doesn't include them on some platforms!

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Narm : an invaluable word for any snarky fan's vocabulary. Especially considering FQ.

Savin'll be fine. She just needs a few days to dry out and appreciate Skywise in something a little more manly than a see-through shirt made of pixie dust and unicorn farts. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 2:19 pm

In brief: "narm" is when something is trying to be moving, profound and tragic, but it just ends up being hysterically funny instead.
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:33 pm

oops...my mistake, the embedded link WAS there but i just never thought to click it, and wanted to keep reading...and forgot it was there by the time i finished...ahah...^^0

ehhh i'm not sure about hysterically FUNNY....but that's just me. i wonder how many drinks Savin has had by this point...?....also chuckle. pixie dust and unicorn farts.
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:23 pm

It was hysterically funny to me, that's all, though I know it affected other people in a variety of ways.

But I mean, the moment of death... that arm going *flop* just the instant Leetah gets there, "whoops, missed it!" made me bust a freaking gut, it really did.

Also, aren't people dying of toxic spider bite usually more cramping up, vomiting and developing necrosis, not languishing like a poignant statue?
Back to top Go down
Vaeri

Vaeri

Pisces Goat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:32 pm

i was....i think i was mentally screaming when that happened. it was a case of "are you kidding me?! that old cliche? RIGHT AT THAT MOMENT?!" like why didn't Leetah grab his hands or his arms or something and heal him? or plant her hands on his chest instead of embracing him?

kinda sucks Scouter is already dead cause it'd be actually quite funny to me if he'd died of a spider bite rather than old age.

...hmm...ya know i'm fairly familiar with the mechanisms of most deaths, but i've never especially looked into toxin related deaths...well guess i know what i'm doing tonight when i get home. from rudimentary knowledge, i'd say it's not entirely a given...after all, consider a coral snake which can kill its prey pretty immediately from one bite.

then then size is relative, with the snake and fish being not too different...there's a bigger difference between a spider and an elf....also i suppose it's a matter of how the toxin would affect the body to bring the death. shut down the nervous system, overwhelm specific organs..?
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Spider bite in humans (summarizing from Wikipedia here) is usually not serious, but when it is causes one of two main types of reactions. Latrodectism, associated with the widow spiders, involves intense localized pain, sweating, vomiting, weakness, and possible heart inflammation. Loxoscelism, occasionally caused by the bite of recluse spiders, leads to necrotizing tissue and the breakdown of red blood cells, in addition to pain, vomiting and weakness. It seems neither is usually fatal, but can be in children, which at a guess would correlate fairly well with an elf's body mass.

I'm fairly sure Wendy did not bother to find any of this out though.

Edit: And I'm also sure we're meant to handwave it with "Abodean spiders are different, this one has a special Abodean toxin that just makes you kind of get tired and then pass out prettily."
Back to top Go down
manga

manga

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:05 am

What, no comments on Leetah going from "I want my freedom" in the OQ to "I will die to be with you because I don't want anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
sun girl

sun girl

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Enh, that's old news. Leetah lost most of her freedom-boner in the interim between books 1 and 2, and it had certainly died the final death before OQ was over.
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Also, one could read that "I will join you... someday... when the time is right..." as something she'll be repeating for all eternity.

16 Years Post-Spider: "Sorry, Tam. The time's not right. Little Cutlet still needs me."

100 Years Post-Spider: "Someday, I'll join you. Right now I'm having way too much fun... ehm... 'learning new ways of healing' with Dre-Ahn."

5000 Years Post-Spider: "It's just not a good time right now. Try me again after the Industrial Revolution."

10,000 Years Post-Spider: "What do you want from me, Tam? I JUST got a new haircut!"
Back to top Go down
Stargazer

Stargazer

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:37 pm

wingthing wrote:
Also, one could read that "I will join you... someday... when the time is right..." as something she'll be repeating for all eternity.

16 Years Post-Spider: "Sorry, Tam. The time's not right. Little Cutlet still needs me."

100 Years Post-Spider: "Someday, I'll join you. Right now I'm having way too much fun... ehm... 'learning new ways of healing' with Dre-Ahn."

5000 Years Post-Spider: "It's just not a good time right now. Try me again after the Industrial Revolution."

10,000 Years Post-Spider: "What do you want from me, Tam? I JUST got a new haircut!"

rofl
Back to top Go down
Zadzi

Zadzi

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:11 pm

When are we getting more, Wingthing???

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 Ba_zad10
Back to top Go down
wingthing

wingthing

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 6:23 pm

When someone offers me enough money to quit my day job? Razz

Naw, I'm working on the rudiments of Act 3 right now. Hope to have something posted in April.  Though you may want to be careful what you wish for... there is some big upheaval planned and unlike Wendy, I intend to make the death of beloved characters actually evoke emotions!!

Now let the rampant speculation begin! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))   The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2)) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The EQ Alternaverse ((PART 2))
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: ElfQuest FanArt and FanFiction-
Jump to: