HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Anyone interested in a new roleplay?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Hmmm... someone mentioned a hunt. Or we could have a spontaneous party with dreamberries (And that's not Skywise talking... wait, yes it is. geek )
Back to top Go down
Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:58 pm

The hunt's not a bad idea...should be easy to work with too...

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:55 am

Just to be clear.... after Book 4, but before Windkin was kidnapped in Book 5 I presume? Just want to be clear on the details so we're all on the right track.

Also, Shaman has offered to start off the thread. It will be in the Blue Mountain section.  We'll go ahead and start off with a hunt for everyone to get into the role-playing groove.

Please keep in mind the all knowing "taking turns" rule.  There's no particular order to get started. Kinda like a first come, first serve to get the thread started.  

Once everyone has posted their 1st post, the norm is to follow in that order.  If someone wishes, or needs, a little extra time with their post and wants to allow someone to post before their turn, feel free to let that person know  Very Happy
Should that happen, the person that allowed to be skipped then goes next.

As the thread progresses, please post any additional ideas, or discussions, or comments about the thread in this discussion thread.

Most of all.... the very most important rule above all is to relax and have a ball.  For everyone who is roleplaying an elf, my best advice to you is to learn how to duck and dodge, because with Nibblet behind the reigns of Petalwing, we're all screwed to have a very bad hair day!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:25 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Just to be clear.... after Book 4, but before Windkin was kidnapped in Book 5 I presume? Just want to be clear on the details so we're all on the right track.

Yes, that is what was suggested.
Back to top Go down
Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 am

The first part is up...next in line can GO!

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey Guys- I'm going to play Scot to start with- just so we can have a Go Back for contrast and some conflict. If Leanan is playing Skywise now and Krim later- I think that makes sense. Anyways- my bit is up. Smile

Last edited by Lunakat on Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnbYyTlz1Tw
Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Should we write profiles like we did for the two other RP's in there?

Oh, and if anyone happens to want some more roleplaying fun, you can join me and Kin in the Blue Mountain RP. We could use more characters - especially if anyone would like to play Lord Voll or Tyldak! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Writing profiles is to define the character, right? Do you think we need to do that if we are using canon characters?

I will consider your offer to join the Blue Mountain rp! Thanks! Smile

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Lunakat wrote:
Writing profiles is to define the character, right? Do you think we need to do that if we are using canon characters?

Well, we did write profiles for young Cutter, young Skywise, Bearclaw and Joyleaf in the wolfrider RP, and for Talno, Aroree and Winnowill in the Blue Mountain one.
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Kindredsoul wrote:
Just adding something... I really don't see the need to write up character sheets for this....

We're all EQ experts, right?  Suspect 

I'm with Kin on this one. I don't think there is a real need for it. And I hate the bloody things!

Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Also, I'll get my post up tonight when I get on the laptop. Its a pain in the backside to post from my phone

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:03 pm

kindredsoul wrote:
We're all EQ experts, right?

I think we're pretty much the hard Elfquest nerdcore.

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Just a little reminder... I WILL be going out of town (as possibly planned) this weekend.  I'll be leaving tomorrow (Friday) early afternoon for Indiana and won't be back until sometime Sunday night.  Then Monday (being a holiday), I'll be gone most of the day at a car show.  

So most likely, I won't get to post anything until sometime Monday evening.

With Nibblet and Shaman still ahead of me to post, it shouldn;t be too much of a wait if you guys don't mind?  What a Face

Also, Luna... Just wanted to let you know that the one thread you posted in, "During a morning hunt  " has been pretty inactive for quite awhile.  Truelight and Crossblade have had their hands full ever since he moved out to be with her and starting his job there (and her involved with a movie).  So I'm not too sure if they'll be able to pick up on role-playing again anytime soon.  

I just didn't want you to think that the thread was being ignored when no one replies  Wink
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:58 pm

kindredfullofsoul wrote:
Also, Luna... Just wanted to let you know that the one thread you posted in, "During a morning hunt  " has been pretty inactive for quite awhile.  Truelight and Crossblade have had their hands full ever since he moved out to be with her and starting his job there (and her involved with a movie).  So I'm not too sure if they'll be able to pick up on role-playing again anytime soon.  

I just didn't want you to think that the thread was being ignored when no one replies  

That's okay! Did you read what I wrote? I was just kidding around. I don't expect there be a reply. Actually- it's just a supposed-to-be-funny finish to the story. Have a great weekend, Kin!

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:34 am

Kindredsoul wrote:
Just a little reminder... I WILL be going out of town (as possibly planned) this weekend.  I'll be leaving tomorrow (Friday) early afternoon for Indiana and won't be back until sometime Sunday night.  Then Monday (being a holiday), I'll be gone most of the day at a car show.  

So most likely, I won't get to post anything until sometime Monday evening.

With Nibblet and Shaman still ahead of me to post, it shouldn;t be too much of a wait if you guys don't mind?  What a Face

No, we don't mind waiting. Have a good trip!
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm

Skip my turn, I got nothing yet. I'm still trying to get my brain used to preserver speak again. Sorry guys. I'll jump in when I can

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:12 pm

Silly, tall-Nibblet-thing, got notmuch. We wait. Much waiting we do for Nibblet-thing to spin words.

Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:19 pm

Funnily enough, that doesn't help me. Shaman is up next I believe

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Razz

Beesweets and juiceberries we fetch for you then (metaphorically)- nice Nibblet!

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Just letting you guys know I'm home now ^_^

It was very nice trip and a lot of girl time muchly needed. Made a yummy dinner and dozens of home made cookies for everyone too!
Back to top Go down
Nibblet

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:19 am

Nice, Luna. Someone says they're having trouble with something so you make fun of them. Real smooth. That's just lovely, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Such a lovely thing to do...

Back to top Go down
Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 am

I wasn't making fun of you. i was just goofing. It's just a roleplay story. It's not a big deal.

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 am

Please don't take it too seriously- and certainly don't take me too seriously.

Wiseshaman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:01 am

Next piece is up!

Anyone interested in a new roleplay?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next