Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in a new roleplay?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lunakat

Lunakat

Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Hey! So I made Skot do something stupid because I figured it was in character for him- and so that we could get some action happening. I hope that didn't interfere with anyone else's intentions for the story....

Just wondering, not having done this properly before (just with the good old 'Elven Magnet High')- are we supposed to discuss where we want to take this outside of the roleplay itself? Or are we just supposed to wait and be surprised by what someone does next and react?

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:44 am

It's perfectly fine Luna Wink  And no, doing so did not interfere with anything Razz

To answer your question, it can be done either way, actually. Role playing sites RP either by "surprise" per post, or they have a separate thread to discuss ideas and plans for the RP thread (just as EMH did).

Ideas and/or suggestions are always welcome if anyone has any.

Again, I apologize for the tardiness of my reply. With my work schedule this past week and not being home all weekend, I've had no time to write. BUT! I have tomorrow completely OFF and will get my reply up then Very Happy

Thank you everyone for being so wonderfully patient I love you
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks Kindred! And please take your time. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate- and real life is more important than fanfics anyday.

BTW- regarding the rp... you guys do realize that cats can climb trees?

Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Having cats myself, yep, fully aware they climb trees Wink  

I myself haven't written that this longtooth has (yet), due to thinking of some factors we all have already written about.

Right now, she's fully distracted at this point with the threat of the tusk hog near her newborns.  She wouldn't leave them unguarded, even with the knowing of the elves above. I would think a predator mother would concentrate on the closest threat first and foremost.  

That and the fact that just giving birth to multiple cubs is going to leave her quite weak, so she's more likely to protect her cubs on the ground first,  before tearing up into the trees..... unless “we elves” give her reason to do so.

Just explaining my line of thinking.  I'm in no way tossing aside the potential actions of the longtooth climbing up after us at all!! Wink  As for whatever anyone else has in mind to happen, feel free discuss!

PS: I got my post up!
Back to top Go down
Lunakat

Lunakat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Good point!

I think i'm next.

Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:00 am

Just so you guys know, I've had problems today accessing this forum and other forumotion.com forums on my computer. Instead of the forum site I've typed the address of, I've been getting what seems to be the Finnish version of forumotion's page advertising how I can make forums of my own. This doesn't happen every time, but I have no control over it. So if I vanish suddenly, it is that damned ad's fault.
Back to top Go down
Kindredsoul

Kindredsoul

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 pm

It may just be a maintenance thing. Whenever forumotion.com does any, it leads to a glitch here and there that usually only lasts for about a day.

If the problem persists, just let me know and I'll look into it
Back to top Go down
Leanan

Leanan

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 11:28 am

The problem's gone now. As you say, it was just that one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a new roleplay?   Anyone interested in a new roleplay? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a new roleplay?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3