Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hilarious moments in ElfQuest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relena

Relena

Hilarious moments in ElfQuest Empty
PostSubject: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 7:13 pm

A thread where we post funny and hilarious moments from Elfquest saga.

--------------------------------------------
Found this long forgotten gem while doing a google search. Possibly from the old EQ Forums.

Hilarious moments in ElfQuest QSZS067OJ5FV

Do you think the "Father of Memory" remembers this? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm

This thread needs some loving!

There's something quite amusing about Adar just finishing his repairs of the door-hide - after Cutter slashed it through during his (not so) ill-fated escape attempt - and then Skywise comes bursting in, slashing the door-hide again. (OQ 8 )

Also Skywise's reaction to the whole "Let's help these humans!" thing; first jumping out of the water and shouting at Cutter when he suggests it, then face-palming in the background when Cutter accepts Olbar's invitation to the feast. (OQ 9)
Back to top Go down
Multi-Facets

Multi-Facets

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 2:58 pm

And who could forget the epic attitude check Skywise delivered to Cutter at the Bridge of Destiny: "After all, what does it matter that you have a foul disposition and the manners of a troll? She's just the fussy type, I suppose."

Meanwhile, Cutter is clearly fighting the temptation to punch his soulbrother in his cheeky face. XD

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 2:47 pm

Just game across this guy (centre of the lower panel), who is... playing some sort of instrument?

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 2:52 pm

I'd call it a drum. Going with the heartbeat of the Go-Backs celebrating life. No real surprise - it's called a Dance. ^^

It was funny for me because at first sight I could not make out the instrument. Looked like an air guitar competition for me. XD

Redhead Ember

Redhead Ember

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Oh, I see the drum now. I was seriously wondering what that stoned dude was doing.

Come play the Who Am I game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hilarious moments in ElfQuest   Hilarious moments in ElfQuest Empty

Back to top Go down

Hilarious moments in ElfQuest
Page 1 of 1