Father Tree Holt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Father Tree Holt

Home to the Scrolls of Colors Family

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beryls playroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 11:42 am

A place for me to share my creativity! Razz
Toys, games, arts and crafts cheers
Here is a sample - click on the pictures to see them bigger.

Beryls playroom IMGP0974
A framed picture I made for one of my dolls

Beryls playroom IMGP2213_2
A vase with flowers for my dolls.

Beryls playroom IMGP0310-2
The clothing rack my boyfriend made, I painted it.

Beryls playroom IMGP0390-2
Another framed picture, this one did not turn out as well as the first one, but I still like it.

Beryls playroom IMGP3132
A pouch I made as a gift for my cousin.

Beryls playroom Selfportrait
A self portrait i painted. I did not paint it free hand, I transferred the lines form a picture.

Beryls playroom IMGP3794
One of my schleich Bayala figures

Beryls playroom IMGP3822-2
Legoland family.

Beryls playroom IMGP0068-2
Lego creator car, with Lego Belville family.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 11:52 am

Oooooo! Can I come play in your play room?

Love the miniature doll items that you made. I always wanted to make things for my barbies but the most creative I got was extremely thin books. Also that is a very nice self portrait.

Keep sharing your creativity and fun!

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Offcors you can Evil Evie cheers

I am glad you like my miniatures, I really enjoy making small stuff like that for my dolls. I tried making furniture at one point, that did not turn out too well, but my boyfriend is good at making wooden doll furniture.

Thank you verry much, I will defintely keep sharing my fun Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Well said, Evie! I second everything.

Your dolls holding her own portrait photo are so charming, Beryl. Pretty little frames and tiny pot plants - those work well! Making miniatures is fun Very Happy
Your boyfriend made a neat clothing rack - and the color goes well with your Barbies. Great clothing they have!

Pretty pouch - I'm sure your cousin likes it. And an interesting self portrait ... based on Picasso's Warho's Marilyn portraits? Strong active colors. Energy.

Your Bayala collection is growing nicely, Beryl. Happy Legoland family - love to see them displayed "in action"! I didn't know that lego cars look like made from lego stones! Surprised

Treasure this fun and creativity. And share whenever you feel like it! sunny *huggles* flower

Last edited by Embala on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:31 pm

Thank you Embala Hug
Yes I have alot of fun, making simple furniture.
I decided to paint the clothing rack lilac because I wanted pastel colors for the room, but I din't want it to be pink. I will show the doll room soon Smile
My cousin was very happy about the pouch, he said he basically lived in it Laughing so maybe I should make him a new one.
The self portrait is based on Andy Warhols style, where is very iconic Marilyn Monroe painting comes to mind.
My Bayala collection has grown alot, I want to add two more figures, and then I would love to show my current display. Yeah it kind of look like the LEGO car is made out of Bricks.

I am glad you support my creativity Very Happy

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Always, Beryl! Very Happy

... it was meant to be "Warhol" - blame my half asleep mind! XD

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 2:17 pm

I want to share my two collector dolls, while I collect and play with playline dolls, these two I only display and photograf.
They are made by Tonner dolls, and from his Deja Vu line.
I had been looking at, and admired Tonner dolls for years, but I never planned to buy one, undtil they announced they were making a viking guy. I totally feel in love with him, and I knew with myself that I woukd regret it if I did not buy him. So I sucked up how exspensive he was, the shipping cost and customs.

Beryls playroom IMGP0215-2
I know his clothing is not historical acurate, but to me itlooks close enough. His clothe is so very well done and detailed, I really like his long curly hair, I just love his whole look.

Beryls playroom Imgp0212
His face is handpainted, I like how detailed his facial hair is. i allso think he has a very nice serence expression, he looks pretty thoughtful.

Beryls playroom Imgp0213
Here he is with all of his accessories. His axe looks like a butterknife, I would like to try and make him a new one. His helm is very nice, I like the details, but I dont like the horns. His sheild looks absolutley awsome.

I had high hopes that I would buy another viking doll, to keep him company. They did make two female vikings, but they were dressed up in weird female varrior outfits. I was hoping for a female  doll dressed in a nice viking dress, and decked out in viking jewelry. But then the Tonner doll company announced, that they would stop making their current doll lines, so the hope for a proper female viking went out the window. I still did not want my guy to be alone, so I looked into some other Tonner Deja vu dolls that I really liked. These dolls were dressed in beautiful dresses inspired by medieval fashion. That was not a hinderence for me though, as I quickly decided that he could fit in mideval times as well. The hinderence however was that these dolls were discountiued, so I had to go to ebay and paitiently wait for a doll to show up for sale. Luckily for me the doll I wanted the most, showed up on ebay in the beginning of march. She cost mored than the guy because, she was a limited edition convention exclusive. Fortunately I had some vaccation money, so I bought the doll as a birthday gift for myself.

Beryls playroom IMGP0581-2
I LOVE her gown, it is such a beautiful color, the material is very soft, and the design is so elegant. I could go on about the details in this dress foever. I allso love her red hair, and beautiful hairstyle. The color of her face does not match the color of her body (notabily neck and hands) which were probably why teh seller wanted to sell her, but that does not borther me much.

Beryls playroom Imgp0510
She allso have a beautiful handpainted face, and she has fake eyelashed. I like her slightly open mouth, I think she has alot of attitude.

Beryls playroom IMGP0578-2
Here the couple are together. I named him Gerion, and her Lianna, they are named after charcters from the Song of Ice and fire bookseries.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Your dolls are gorgeous! I love the dress and necklace on Lianna! Not much of a doll collector myself, I have a few porcelain dolls from my grandmother, but that's all. My baby dolls are all locked away in the attic. Strangely enough I have developed a slight fear of baby dolls over the years.

I might check out Tonner dolls, just to see more of the dolls.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:29 am

Thank you Evie, my dolls means alot to me.
I am sure those porcelain dolls are speciel Smile
Im not much into baby dolls myself, I understand why you have developed a slight fear of them, some are pretty weird and creepy. But that might not mean that you are afraid, of your own baby dolls.

Yeah do check out Tonner dolls, they have made some incredible dolls over the years, teh quality and attetion to detail is great.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 8:31 am

I have been trying to make some decorations for cakes, nothing big or fancy, just some flowers.

Beryls playroom Skole_10

Beryls playroom Fyadse10

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 6:32 am

You have a gorgeous Viking warrior and an amazing noble woman here, Beryl! They are a perfect romance couple . Well chosen! Thanks to your closeups All the details show really well and it's easy to imagine how they will look in reality ... almost how it would feel to touch them.

He's bold and pretty - actually as correct in historical style and material as those commercial dolls will go. It's easy to imagine his helmet and shield made of wood and leather and metal. He got "real" fur and even a ragged touch. Wink I absolutely love this princess gown! A color I like, material pleasing eye and touch and lots of harmonic details and accessoires. And I have a soft spot for female redheads. ^^

The faces are stunning - especially the female's eyes look soulful and lovely. She'd almost get along as an EQ elf! They couple was worth its price I'd say. Especially when I see with how much love and joy you present them to us, Beryl ... they brought you many smiles and pleasant hours and will bring you more. I love you

You'll decorate your cakes with flowers - what else! flower So natural for you.
Bright sunny yellow for a wonderful day and handmade roses for love - a sweet gift for a wonderful day. I want to taste the second cake ... it looks fluffy and fruity. Spring blossoms coming through the snow - golden fruity flower suns accompanied by sweet roses.
Your cakes show love, Beryl.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun May 14, 2017 12:17 pm

Thank you Embala, those dolls mean alot to me.

I am glad you læike my flower decoration, the second cake did taste very good Smile
The fisrt one was part of a fun cake competision at school where we had to amke a cake with very limited resources, so while it looks very nice, it didnt really taste that good Razz

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 2:20 pm

I recently bought two small watercolor paintings at a local art exhibit, I wanted to hang them in my apartment right away, and I wanted to frame them as well. The paintings are of colorful frogs (I love frogs), so I thought that I would either get some very pretty wooden frames, or get a couple of cheap frames and paint them in colors that would match the frogs. I could not find any frames in the wood that I liked, that was allso the right size, so I found some very cheep frames in dark wood.

Beryls playroom Rammer11
One of the frames I painted red to match the eyes of one of the frogs, the other I painted orange to match the feets of the other frog. I had to mix the orange color, so I was very unsure if I could get a color that would be the right match.

Beryls playroom Rammer_-_2
I am pretty happy with how the frames match the pictures, and I found a good place for them near the couch, right besides some shelfs with toys, so it has become quite a colorfull wall.
I really love those fog pictures  Dewshine

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 9:44 am

I can see why you just had to buy them Beryl, those paintings are so cool! I never would have thought to paint the frames.

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:08 pm

The frog drowings are adorable - so cute and colorful and funny ... and realistic in a way. This is a good catch, Beryl!

Your recolored frames go so well with the motives. They are warm and harmonic and bring out the motives even more. Great idea! Like

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Thank you very much Evie and Embala Hug
Yes the frogs are very cool, cute, colorfull and fun, I really enjoy them. The artist who made them had alot of cheerful animal paintings, especially of cows and chickens. 
I thought about painting the frames because I love colorful things, and often seek to make my surroundings warm and colorful. 

I will share some doll pictures soon Smile

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 4:50 pm

I wish I could take my two collectors dolls outside, and take pictures of them out in nature. I think that would really suit them, but I am afraid that I would get them dirty, especially if I went out by myself. For such expencive collectors dolls, I woulden't risk it, but I still wanted to take some pictures of them, with a more flattering background. I got the idea to use a poster I have, that shows a beautiful green forest, and I am pretty happy with the results.

Beryls playroom Imgp0512

Beryls playroom Imgp0510

Beryls playroom Imgp0513

Beryls playroom Imgp0511

Beryls playroom IMGP0602-2

Beryls playroom IMGP0608-2

Embala

Embala

Capricorn Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 6:08 pm

I had this post in my browser tabs all the time since you've dropped it. and I've injoyed the sight each time I've enjoyed the sight. Your dolls are truely beautiful especially the Lady with the red-golden tresses.

The forest poster has a misty quality on the photos and looks almost naturally. As a bonus the green matches perfectly the hues of the velvet gown.

It's incredible how posable the Lady and the guys are. You have created lovely and speaking scenes.
... love and trust and protectiveness
... an offer/reaching out and a rejection
... cannot help it but ... the Lady just shared a sweet secret Smile
... a kiss
... longing - I love how lively the Lady looks - caught in movement
... pride ... and maybe an unjust personal offence

I'm sure this photoshooting was a laborious and pleasant task. Looking at the photos brings you joy. you can be proud of it!

btw ... there's somthing waiting for you santa

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:37 pm

Thank you very much Embala yes you totally got the tone I was going for with each of the pictures. I love posable dolls becuse they are great for story telling and photographing, I actually have some dolls who are even more posable that this lady  Wink  I am so happy that you enjoy what I am sharing  Hug

Beryls playroom 20171210
I made my grandmother this golden necklace for christmas Very Happy I used glass beads.
I allso made my parents a framed collage of vaccation pictures from our trip to Sweeden last summer, but since it contains family photos, I won't be sharing it.

wolfmoonsky

wolfmoonsky

Scorpio Rooster

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 pm

Very nice necklace, Beryl! I'm sure your grandmother loves it!
Back to top Go down
Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 pm

That's lovely, I like the variance in the gold bread shades.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyThu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 am

Thank you very much Wolfie and Evie Very Happy
I wanted to make something that was not too colorful, but still had some nuances, so it wouldent be too boting, my grandma said she liked it very much.

Beryl

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptySun Jan 21, 2018 8:42 am

Dolls and cats

Beryls playroom Imgp0310

Beryls playroom Imgp0411

Beryls playroom Imgp0410

Beryls playroom IMGP0402

My liv doll Hannah, and her cat Mivsen (who is a male cat)

Beryls playroom 20170910
Two of Hannahs friends allso got a cat to take care of. The white one is named Silky, and the doll holding her is just taking care of her, undtil she finds a permenent home. The brown one is named Bellis, and she lives comfortable in the doll room, with the brown haired doll.

Beryls playroom 20180110

Beryls playroom 20180111

Beryls playroom 20180113
Silky with her permenent companion.

Beryls playroom 20170820_202220

Beryls playroom 20170923_100351-2
My Barbie dolls allso have a cat, I have not given the cat a name yet, since I am not sure if they are going to keep it.

Evil Evie

Evil Evie

Sagittarius Pig

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 am

If they ever adopt more you must be sure to show us.

Beryl

Aries Monkey

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:11 am

Does anyone else on this forum enjoy LEGO bricks?
A couple of weeks ago I went to LEGO House in Billund Denmark with my boyfriend. LEGO House is a big play experience with a lot of different building activities.

Beryls playroom 4hbpqf11
An area designed to build frogs. Frogs are my favorite animals so I was pretty excited about this activity.

Beryls playroom D6j3zi10
The frogs my boyfriend and I build. I build the very happy looking orange and red frog, he build the very cute frog with its tongue out.

Next we build some insects.
Beryls playroom Nmgfpi12
My boyfriend build a very hungry looking caterpillar.

Beryls playroom _6pxga11
I build a very cute beetle.

Beryls playroom Eurdfd11
Me, being very focused on finding the right parts for the minifugures I was making, in this big building container.

Beryls playroom Uekay_10
And here are the minifigures (dolls) I build.

Beryls playroom Zqaml610
My boyfriend allso build some, I thought theyb were quite silly looking.

Beryls playroom Opbyff10
I made this fish while my boyfriend was goofing around, making something that was NOT a fish  tongue and the red heart in this picture.

Beryls playroom P0obyt10
We ending up building the heart into the fish.

Beryls playroom Jqkx_g10
The fish ending up on a monitor, after we scanned in, it looked like it was swimming around in a virtuel aquarium, much to the deligh of all the kids building their own fish.

Beryls playroom Ia6xer10
A big waterfall og lego, here we could build whatever we wanted.

Beryls playroom Fj45_n10
I didn't know what to build, but my boyfriend started building this purple house, which I helped him with, I especially helped with the decorations.

We allso build flowers and made a very short stop motion video, there were so much to do, and we had so much fun Very Happy I would love to come back soon, and play around some more.

Sponsored content

Beryls playroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beryls playroom   Beryls playroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Beryls playroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Father Tree Holt :: Non EQ Stories/Art-
Jump to: